The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien Spawn

Chapter 7 School

Monday morning saw Peter sitting in the classroom of Fiona Hill. He couldn’t keep the smile off his face as he recalled the events of the weekend and waking up this morning with his cock buried down his mother’s throat. Could life get any better than this?

Miss Hill, his English teacher, was in her late twenties. She was a petite women that was quite shy in company. However, when faced with a class of students, she took great delight in scolding and humiliating students when the opportunity arose. Right now she was busy checking homework and had just discovered that Faith had not completed her’s.

“ Well Faith, I certainly never expected this. You are normally one of my more diligent students. I certainly never expected you not to complete your homework. What’s your excuse before I place you on detention?”

“ Miss, I really don’t know. I was planning to do it yesterday, but I can’t remember why I didn’t to it,” replied a tearful Faith.

Peter felt sorry for Faith. He was partly to blame for the homework not being done. He had always liked Faith and did not like the way Miss Hill was humiliating her. Time to act.

“Faith did not do her homework since she and her mother was to busy being fucked by me yesterday,” said Peter as he got out of his desk and started walking to the front of a very shocked classroom.

“Where, where do you think you’re going,” stammered a very shocked Fiona.

“Just shut the fuck up Fiona and listen,” said Peter as he walked passed Fiona and tweaked her nipple through her blouse.

“Since you take such delight in humiliating students, I thought that I will give you some of your own medicine and see how you like it. Now strip,” ordered Peter.

Fiona saw her hands starting to obey Peter. She had no idea of what was happening and was blushing bright red when she saw herself standing naked in front of her classroom. All the boys in the class had silly grins on their faces while the girls were fidgeting nervously.

“Now get your sorry arse over here and start sucking my dick, you poor excuse for a whore, bitch,” commanded Peter.

Fiona saw herself taking Peter’s cock in her hand and directing it into her mouth. She had never done this before, so why was she doing it to one of her students and in front of her class? She had never been so humiliated in her life.

Peter held the back of Fiona’s neck and forced his cock all the way down her throat causing the young teacher to gag. He looked up at his classmates. (He had put an order in their minds to watch, but not react.) The guys were enjoying the sight of their teacher’s pussy visible to them as she was bent over to suck Peter’s dick while he sat on the teacher’s desk. Peter had placed a command on the girls minds that they would find the humiliation of their teacher sexually arousing. All the girls were squirming in the desks while Peter noticed Sally openly fingering herself.

Just before Peter came he pulled his cock out of Fiona’s mouth and sprayed her face and hair full of cum.

“Right Fiona, now go to Sally and start licking her pussy. When you are finished with her, you will do the next girl and the next. I expect you to be finished with all the girls before the bell rings,” commanded Peter. (He mentally placed a command on the girls to come within three minutes of Fiona licking there pussy.)

Peter then suggested to the guys that they could take turns to fuck Fiona. Of course, there were no shortage of volunteers.

By the time that the bell went, Fiona’s face was covered with pussy juice, her hair was full of Peter’s cum and Peter’s classmates cum was running down Fiona’s legs.

But Peter wasn’t done with humiliating Fiona yet. He commanded her to put on her clothes without any underwear and without cleaning herself up. She would spend the rest of the day teaching her classes, being very aware that she was covered in lovejuice and remembering her humiliation at the hands of Peter. She would be able to tell no one about it though. No-one that saw her would notice anything out of the ordinary, but Fiona did not know this and would be convinced that everyone was staring at her. At the end of the school day (which would not come soon enough for Fiona, no doubt), Fiona would rush home to have a shower. The moment she left the shower she would have no re-collection of the day. As for Peter’s classmates, they would leave the classroom with no recollection of all the sucking and fucking that had just taken place.

Chapter 8: Screw the missionaries

Irene and her friend, Cathy, was visiting Mary, her next door neighbor. Every Monday afternoon they would spend time visiting people and explaining to them the wonders of the bible and the need to attend church. They had just got started when Mary’s son, Peter, walked into the room. Irene was shocked when she saw Peter walk over to his mother and french kiss her. Both she and Cathy were further shocked to silence when they saw Mary open up her son’s pants and dig out his erect cock. Peter enjoyed looking at their shocked faces when Mary slipped his cock into her mouth.

“Why don’t the two of you slip out of your clothes, bitches,” Peter ordered them. Before they could argue, they saw their hands act to Peter’s instruction and found themselves naked in front of this incestuous pair.

“Irene, I forced you to undress, but I now give you back control of your body. You are free to do one of two things: You can either get dressed and leave, or you can come and suck my cock,” said Peter as he turned away from his mother, faced the two women and restored a memory in Irene’s mind of the orgasms and the decadence she experienced yesterday with him. (Of course, he did not remind her of the humiliation that he imposed upon her.)

Cathy could not believe her eyes as she saw her friend (who she always thought of as being a moral member of society) slip down to her knees and take the disgusting boy’s cock into her mouth.

“What the hell is going on here,” she said. “I want to leave here, you people are both sick and disgusting.”

Mary got up from where she was sitting fingering herself, walked to Cathy and slapped her across the face.

“How dare you want to leave the presence of my son’s cock when he has honored you with the sight of it.”

“Why don’t you come here and lick my pussy, since you don’t deserve my son’s cock with your attitude,” said Mary as she dragged Cathy by her long hair off her seat and across the room before shoving her onto her knees and her face into Mary’s cunt.

Cathy felt herself totally humiliated as she was forced to lick pussy—something that totally disgusted her. While she was on her knees trying to satisfy a very demanding Mary, she suddenly felt a cock being shoved into her pussy. With each violent shove that Peter gave, her face was smashed into Mary’s cunt, until her whole face was covered in pussy juice. She was further humiliated to find herself responding to Peter’s cock pounding into her and could not stop herself from crying no when Peter suddenly removed his cock from her pussy.

“Do you want some more of this cock,” said Peter.

“Yes please, give me some more of that cock,” begged a totally broken Cathy.

The next moment she shouted no when she felt the cock slide into her arse and began to pound her.

Cathy arse and face were flooded with cum as mother and son came simultaneously.

Finally, after a couple of more hours of fun, Peter finally allowed the two ladies to leave. As usual, he wiped away their memories as they left the door.

Chapter 9: Helping a friend

Peter walked out of Fiona’s classroom after fucking the teacher in the ass. As he walked down the corridor, he saw a totally dejected Paul sitting in the corner. Paul was a classmate of Peter and, a close friend of Peter.

“What’s wrong Paul, you look pretty down at the moment,” asked Peter.

“Nothing’s wrong, I just want to be left alone,” Paul answered.

Peter felt sorry for his friend and decided to look into his mind and see what was really bugging Paul. When he looked inside, he saw that he friend was having a real hard time at home. Between Paul’s mother and his sister, they managed to make Paul’s life a misery. He also saw that Paul had a fantasy to rule over his family and have them be his sexual slaves. Peter decided to help. Peter prompted Paul to invite him to dinner.

“Peter, I’m sorry that I snapped at you. Why don’t you come have dinner at my place tonight?”

Peter agreed and the arrangements were made.

Peter had just arrived and was sitting in the living room with Paul when he first saw Paul’s mom. He could see where Paul’s fantasy had arisen—Paul’s mom was a real redheaded stunner.

“Well hello, Peter it’s been a long time since you have been here. To what do we owe the pleasure?” she asked.

“Well, I am here to give Paul the best gift that he has ever received,” said Peter.

Paul and his mom were stunned by what Peter had just said. “What may that be, asked a skeptical Caroline.

“I am here to make you Paul’s slave. Paul, why don’t you ask Caroline to do something,” said Peter.

“Mom, please fetch Peter and me a cool drink,” Paul asked hopefully.

He couldn’t believe it when his mom turned around and walk to the kitchen and brought two cool drinks from the kitchen. (Normally she would tell him to fetch his own damn cool drink.)

“Mom, it is really hot in here, why don’t you take that jacket off,” said a slightly braver Paul.

Paul felt a twitch in his pants as he saw his mother remove her jacket and reveal her satin shirt.

“Mom, I really don’t like that shirt, please rip it off now,” said a now fully erect Paul.

Caroline ripped her satin shirt off -revealing a sexy pink bra covering her ample breasts.

“Now remove that bra and come here. Your son has decided to make up for all the breast feeding he missed as a kid.”

Peter had removed Caroline’s ability to speak in order to give Paul the opportunity to gain his confidence. Now that Paul was in his stride, Peter decided it would be fun to hear what she had to say.

“What the hell is happening here? What have you done to me? Paul, how can you do this to your own mother? You’re in so much trouble young man. When things return to normal you’re in so much trouble,” said Caroline as she removed her bra and thrust her nipple into her son’s mouth.

Paul didn’t reply, but instead started sucking his mother tits.

Peter tweaked Caroline’s arousal—while increasing her disgust at the situation.

“Stop sucking my tits,” said Caroline as she pressed her son’s head further into her bosom.

“Please stop,” she begged and then sighed in frustration when Paul did.

Right, now strip off the rest of your clothes. Soon Caroline was naked revealing her red haired snatch.

Paul started fingering his mother’s now wet snatch while forcing her mouth down onto his erect cock. He was so excited about the power that he held over his mother that it was not long before he filled her mouth with cum.

After forcing her to swallow his cum, he withdrew his hand from her throbbing cunt.

“Please, please don’t stop, your mommy is so close to coming,” begged a desperate Caroline.

“Just lick my hand clean bitch,” was Paul’s reply.

Once she had completed her instruction, Paul instructed her to serve him and his friend dinner.

During dinner, Caroline was forced to stand between Paul and Peter and was groped at during dinner.

Peter ensured that Caroline was kept very close to an orgasm, but was never allowed to fall over the edge into bliss.

When dinner was completed, Paul fucked his mother, while he forced her to suck his friend’s dick. Both Paul and Peter had there fill of Caroline and she was serving them drinks (still naked) when they heard the key turn in the lock.

“That will be Judy (Paul’s sister), please let me get dressed now,” begged a desperate Caroline.

“Well mother,” said Paul, “you have a choice, you can get dressed now, but never experience that orgasm that you have been begging for, or you pay for the orgasm by agreeing to help me fuck my sister.”

A look of desperation entered Caroline’s eyes as she weighed up the choice between two horrible alternatives. Finally, with a sob in her voice, she said: “What do you want me to do? I will help you fuck Judy.”

“Right, go upstairs and come down wearing nothing but that semi transparent nightgown that you have. You will then do everything I say with a smile on your face,” instructed Paul.

Caroline had just disappeared upstairs when Judy walked into the room.

“Hi sis,” said Paul, “why don’t you have a sit down and have a chat with us.”

Judy sat down and did not even realize that, normally, she would have never considered talking to her loser brother and any of his friends.

“Hi Paul, Hi Peter. Where’s mom,” she asked.

“ Here I am,” said Caroline, as she came into the room.

Judy looked up and was shocked to see her mother standing only in a nightgown that was so transparent that her nipples and even her pubic hair was clearly visible.

“Hi mom,” said Paul, “that’s a great nightgown, but I think you would look better without it on, why don’t you take it off.”

“Sure darling, is this what you wanted,” asked Caroline as she slipped off the gown and wiggled her ass at her son.

Judy could not believe what she heard and saw her mother stand naked before her brother.

“Can I suck your cock dear, or do you rather want to fuck your mommy’s pussy while I suck your friend’s cock?” asked Caroline.

“No mother, both of us had enough of fucking you for one night, but why don’t you help us fuck Judy,” said Paul.

Judy could not believe what she was hearing. She stood up and started backing away. What she did not know, was that Peter had tweaked her mind so that she would obey all commands given to her.

Caroline walked up to Judy, placed her hands on Judy’s shirt and, with one rip, ripped the shirt off Judy’s body, leaving her standing in a mini and a bra.

“ Why don’t you take off the rest of your clothes, now Judy? You heard your brother, he wants to fuck you,” said Caroline.

“No, please don’t do this mother. Why are you doing this?” asked Judy as her hands started obeying Caroline’s instruction.

Caroline slapped Judy hard through the face and said: “Stop giving me lip. I said strip.”

Judy didn’t say anything more, as she completed undressing.

“Now go to your brother and start sucking his cock,” instructed Caroline.

Judy walked over to her brother, dropped down to her knees and took her brother’s cock into her mouth. She almost gagged as she tasted her mother’s cunt juice on her brother’s cock.

Judy had just sucked her mother’s taste off her brother’s cock when Paul grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off his cock.

“Why don’t you go suck my friend’s cock so that I can fuck you sis,” said Paul.

Judy dragged herself over to Peter and once again tasted her mother on someone’s cock. Just then she felt her brother thrust his cock into her cunt.

Paul violently fucked his sister, causing her to gag on his friend’s cock with each thrust.

She couldn’t believe that this was happening to her. She inwardly sighed with relief when she felt her brother pull his cock out of her cunt. However, she then couldn’t believe that it was happening to her when she felt her brother force his cock into her ass. The next moment she felt her ass and mouth filled with cum.

By the end of the evening Paul was thoroughly worn out. He was exhausted from fucking his mother and sister. He was even tired of humiliating them. However, it was a very happy man that said goodbye to Peter. Peter felt good about himself, not only did he have a great evening fucking mother and daughter; but he also made a friend’s fantasy a reality.