The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIEN WEBS

Humanity and Alien Mind Control

© 2004, 2005

Part One

Chapter 3

The Pleasures of Power

-1-

Ruby returned to the Lodge from her stroll with the Alien and found Davv asleep, stretched on his back, on the rug, by the fireplace. She stood and watched the light flicker across his gently breathing form, and was moved by a feeling of deep tenderness. She went to reach for him, stopping her long red nailed fingers a hair above his sleep-softened penis; but her head was so full of the Alien’s schemes that she decided she needed to sit quietly and think through the situation. “So the Aliens are ready to move ...with our feminists’ help... and the Order will run the world ...for them. I must assume they will succeed... to become a Citizen of the Galaxy...”

She glanced back at Davv, saw him sleepily turn in the flickering light. “How to get him out? He may be safer here ‘til the Conquest is completed... he can’t be at the lodge when Danni arrives...”

She went to the console and sat at the keyboard. She plugged her head chip, as she would need both access points to achieve her ends, “speed to search the programs, keyboard for precise modifications...” She dove into ADCOM’s cyberspace, seeking the areas that controlled the camps. Ruby was far more familiar with the higher reaches of the programs, the areas controlling Nationet, where she was a primary programmer. Now she was seeking the older programs, written for Junta Security’s predecessor, when the camps were established at the turn of the Millennium. Through the patterns of light and logic she began to see the older layer of convoluted programming; patterns which were, to her, outre and repulsive. “This is obscene programming, a parody of rationality... orderly rules for extermination... vile, really vile...”

The camp system’s mind control apparatus was set on a hierarchy of “triad policies”, the lower of which included randomizing factors. So the first triad was production, control and isolation. Thus production was governed by a triad, minimax, quota, reward (that is, “minimum input, maximum output, triggering quota control, resulting in reward—or punishment, with the intensity of either varied by a randomizing factor). Control divided into hierarchy, command, and obedience, with the punishment for disobedience set at death, but with a randomizing factor for leniency. “Why all these threes? Are the Aliens involved here too?” So the system was structured, with all efforts aimed at output, all failings (usually) resulting in extermination. Ruby could not abolish the basic programs, but she could modify the random factors, modifying the system’s behavior, “Humanize the inhumane...".

She included special factors in the control programs for Workgang 9923, taking full advantage of the randomizing elements. She decided that no one—not even ADCOM—would notice, “in the Chaos about to break...” as she changed the master computer’s basic parameters to be less wasteful of all the inmates’ lives, “Zitcotl wants to use the Camp for her conscription plans... Junta Security used it mostly to eliminate dissidents and common criminals... since she said Security has been neutralized, their goals can be ignored... hard to believe they’re out of the picture... how do I make death camps more humane?” She worked steadily for several hours, finished the changes as Davv began to waken. She concluded they had at least ten hours before Daniele arrived, “so let’s see how rested he is...” And she walked over to him, melted to his side as he smiled up to her.

They embraced, with Davv rolling over her as he pulled her to the rug. The fire had reduced to embers, the light of dawn was breaking. “I’ll tell him later that he has to go back for a while...” and to Davv she said, “Let’s live for this moment, darling... let’s love until the world stands still!” He nodded his ascent, as he opened her shift and began to massage her full breasts. He was grinning like a teen on his first date, “Being here is like being raised to Heaven after an eon in Hell...” She rotated her hips against his thighs, “Oh, Davv, let’s just screw... now... we’ll plan your release later...” He needed no prodding to comply, as his cock was more ready than his mind, and he plunged in, rapidly building up the tempo of his thrusts, toward orgasm. “Men always think with their cocks... Zitcotl is right... oh... great for sex... and games, but they’re so easy to control by their gonads... oh... but oh, got to keep this one around... oh... oh! ...oh! oh, oh!”

They were having breakfast when she told him he would have to disappear back to the laboratory before Daniele arrived. Davv objected, dreading a return to the Camp, even though Ruby explained her reprogramming changes. Finally she promised, “I’ll tell her I accidentally found you while looking for inmates for the remote headchip experiment. Then I’ll bring you and your Workboss over...I know what she likes, that big blond will so turn her on that she’ll hardly question the ‘coincidence’. Just a day and you’ll be back here.”

-2-

Ruby accompanied Davv back to where the Camp connected to the transport system. His Dom was waiting to bring him back in. Ruby had arranged that; had them both stand at brace while she hand fed a piece of candy to the Dom, telling him how important the remote head chip experiment was, “I want you to take good care of these units, and you’ll be rewarded... I may send you to the Temple of Pleasure, where the Great Ones await...” Now that Davv was no longer under the system’s mind control he could notice the Dom’s reaction: the big man grinned hugely and puffed up, like he was about to do a little jig for joy. Ruby gave one of her knowing laughs, ordered them about face, and left.

As they dog-trotted along the corridors leading to Gang #9223, Davv thought about the Camp system, with some real clarity for the first time, “It’s a lot less terrifying now that she’s protecting me... Dom seems really pleased. Like the times he’s taken us to Stores... Strict merit system,’ work hard get merits; obey & do not get demerits’... But no choice at Stores!” Davv remembered the first time the Dom took the workgang to Stores.

Dom took them off the runners early, ordered them into lockstep behind him. That time, he felt apprehensive, it was not Parade, Dom never brought them there (though he was always there, when they arrived, standing at their required spot, with the other gangs he controlled arrayed on either side). Crossing the huge, now empty Parade cavern intimidated him further. When they turned to the tunnel marked “stores” he felt great relief. The Dom finally explained, “Fo’ Newboy here. ADCOM tells when th’ gang goes to Stores, what yo’ get.”

They entered the stark Stores chamber, with its long metal table against the back wall; dumbwaiter doors along it. Where did the Stores come from? Up above, or further below? ADCOM spoke, “GANG #9223 IS AUTHORIZED TO RECEIVE ONE DOUBLE HIGHTREAT & REWARD TIME EACH. COST: 120 M, EQUAL FROM EACH UNIT.”

Next they ingested the hightreats, sweetcakes with a funny taste. Back in lockstep the Dom took them to the Reward Center, another tunnel off Parade. It opened onto a corridor surrounding a well-lit garden! On the garden side of the hall were floor to ceiling bars, so Newboy could not see whether the bright light was from the sky, or artificial. Along the other side were dark alcoves; from the sounds, many were occupied. The garden itself was strictly organized, with a neat row of hedge all the way around, 3 feet high, by the bars, a gravel ring within that, then a circle of greenery with a simple, but large, fountain in the center. The sound of the water and the aroma of the plants gave the place an exotic feeling, after all those months of cold concrete and disinfectant smells.

By the time they entered a cave-like alcove, the hightreats were beginning to work. Newboy felt a little giddy and very relaxed. The cave had a platform and mat at the back, and they faced that at brace as they grew accustomed to the dim. There were some women there, each naked, with hair braided into a long braid, for them to share; looking at the line, with appreciation. The Dom took him over to the mat, pushed him down, toward inviting thighs... With that memory, Davv’s attention came back to the present, where they had just arrived at the lab work pen. The workmates were on the runners.

The Dom’s good mood lasted while Davv was hooked back into the runner, and his mind began to fade into cyberspace. He sought to find Ruby’s gateway, her “backdoor”, to wait for her, in case she came in.

-3-

Daniele noticed the changes on the Island as soon as she arrived, “Ruby, where is Junta Security? The airstrip is being guarded by some machinegun- armed cons in grey coveralls... with an odd symbol, red triangle with a blue circle in the center. What is going on.?” “Our Alien friends are moving fast, Danni; very fast. Their main force is arriving—— something called a Starfort”—and Zitcotl says they’ve neutralized Security!” “Good, they have probably sent them all into the Camp. That would serve them right!” “That would also serve the Aliens, since they’ll be using the Camp as the conscription center for their galactic military! They want us to activate the Daughters and help them control the World. Either we help integrate Worldnet or there’ll be a mass invasion! If we help, we’ll be full citizens of their Empire... you know about the FTL Web?” “Oh, yes, and I know that they are such ardent feminists that they have to turn to us, rather than the male-dominated governments for allies. I think I should talk to Yitnotl about a Treaty!”

“Definitely Danni, you’re a better bargainer than I am!” Daniele called the Alien to arrange a meeting. Then they gossiped about Junta affairs, deciding who should stay and who should go. Ruby let Danni know about the remote control devices. “Yes, the cons at the air strip had little antennas emerging from the backs of their heads...” “Oh! my experiments weren’t done... Has ADCOM copied and improved the design that fast?... I, I’m studying some cons with the remotes... there’s one you’ll find entertaining...” “Good. When I return from meeting the Alien we will have a celebration!”

-4-

Six hours later, Danni returned, telling her that the Aliens were preparing a Treaty of Accretion, adding Earth to the Empire and naming the Daughters of Chaos as the World Governing Council. “I am taking a long bath. Ruby, dear, please have the “entertainment” brought in!”

Ruby needed no encouragement to get Davv back to the lodge, and had Workgang 9223 and its Dom waiting in the transport tube below. When Danni came out from her bath, wrapped in a soft bright yellow terry robe, she found them, lined at brace, facing the fireplace wall. Ruby’s door was closed so she assumed Ruby was already being entertained.

The blond Workboss had impressively massive shoulders and narrow waist. She ordered them aboutface, glanced at the rest, “mmm, that Dom looks so tough...” but could not take her eyes—or hands—off the big blond. “I like you, big boy. That is what I am going to call you, ‘BB’, because you are a big blond! And you too, Workboss, now you two come to the rug with me!”

She led them to a large deep rug, opened her robe, handling her own firm breasts, but left them at brace, watching them harden. “I so love horny studs. Are you both horny studs?” They snapped back together, “Yup mam!” “Good. I will put you to work.” Danni stood between them, first handling their erections, then ordering them to squat. She stood between them, “Let’s first see how good your tongues are, fore and aft!”

As Danni got hotter from the deep tonguing she closed her eyes, moaned and felt four hard hands massaging her thighs, belly and breasts. When she felt she could take no more, when she had been sufficiently loosened by their tongues, she had them back on their knees, and she squatted between, taking one of their erections into each of her openings. With their arms wrapped around, she rocked back and forth, bringing them both to orgasms as she came and came again. After, since the two were still hard, she stayed there, between them, alternately deep kissing each, feeling filled by their hardness. “I love double timing stiff studs...”

Later, Ruby came out of the bedroom with a young man Danni almost thought she recognized, but it could not be anyone she knew, and she joked with Ruby about the new seat she had arranged. She had the two cons demonstrate the position she had just taught them, while Ruby and her con watched wide-eyed.

They relaxed for the rest of the afternoon, with Danni thinking up different positions for the different inmates to assume for her pleasure. Ruby, however, was concentrating on just the one prisoner, the one with the familiar face. “Odd of Ruby, she usually can’t turn down a stiff cock, now she’s ignoring all those for that one, though cute he is. " Digging her nails into the big blonds hard shoulders as he rode her harder, “Oh... Maybe she’ll trade later...”

-5-

Toward sundown, their reveries were interrupted by the arrival of the two Aliens. “Don’t let us interfere...” said Zitoctl. “Yes” intoned Yitcotl, “Continue with your play while we talk. The aromas are most alluring...” “It is a pleasure to watch you primitives at sexplay. Perhaps we will join...”

Ruby did not like putting on a show for the Aliens, so she remained seated next to the still naked Davv, with his arm firmly around her shoulder. Daniele, however, needed no encouragement to continue her lusty efforts, and got her two favorites back into position for her “two-timing” trick. The visitors appreciated the display, and each took one of the remaining inmates aside, to gently touch and deeply inhale, while watching her reach climax after climax.

The interspecies orgy continued for several hours, until the Aliens received a message that they were needed. The two spoke, “Thank you dearests...” “This relieves the stress of these times...” “Your males are always so exciting to us, they will be very popular in the Empire.” “Yes, we must develop cloning techniques for your species, to produce enough for export to the Pleasure Worlds!”

“Right, your current birth rate is much too high, and much too uncontrolled and unruly! I have a virus nearly ready that will lower the rate and change the sex birth ratio to rapidly increase the available male units for military or other export! Most of your population will experience the Conquest as a bad cold—those who survive!” They all laughed, breaking the tension further.

After they left, Daniele remarked, “We need to make sure the Treaty gives the Daughters an export monopoly! I suspect the Aliens will pay well for trained playmates... Ruby, would you like to help train them?” “Danni, from what I understand of the size of the Empire, they are going to gobble up millions for their military alone. Anyway, I’m tired.” She tightened her grip on Davv, winked to him, “I think I’ll take this one to bed with me. What would you like done with the rest? The lab I’ve been using—Room 4711—is nearby and has a holding pen...” She yawned and walked with Davv toward the bedroom door. “Oh, Ruby, leave them here. They’ll help keep me awake so I can think. Later I’ll send them to the lab.”