The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIEN WEBS

Humanity and Alien Mind Control

© 2004, 2005

Part Two: Into the Web

Chapter 8

Going In Is Getting Out

-1-

Davv was pretty much sore all over. So were Red, Smitty and the rest of his fight team. This was to be expected, the voice in their minds said, “after battle and reward...” So they had spent two sleeps and a wake period in the Recovery Section, high above the bright pavilions and pleasures of the R&R Center. Here they were subjected to steamy mineral baths, much massage, and various purgings; at one point they were even required to give each other enemas. He paired with Smitty, in the shinny clean, white room where they had been sent. It had a long tiled bench along a wall, with deep bowls set into it, a long flexible hose device at each one. He had the men watch while he demonstrated from implant instructions, “OK, Smitty, squat on it, facing me.” “Yupsur!” He knelt on the bench edge, knees on either side of the youth’s feet, reaching around him to insert the hose for an old fashioned enema purge.

After catching up on their sleep, Davv was instructed to lead the team to the Warrior Training Center. The Starfort was vast; they jogged in close lockstep for over an hour along confusing passageways.

Davv noticed various aliens (but not the tall gray Aliens) as they went along. Each species seemed to have on distinctive uniforms, including the few human gangs he saw, who were all like his team, in close lockstep in the uniform of the Terracorps. The instructions in his head told him to bring his team to the nearest transport system stop.

Transport within the asteroid seemed to be through a tube system. They waited their turn. Then they had to crouch into a small, grey bullet shaped vehicle. It was a tight fit, probably made for a smaller species. But they all got in, with Davv and Smitty in the nose, able to see out a small window. The transport was in a tube that just fit it. There were widely spaced lights encircling the tube, showing it receding into the far distance, undulating. They began to move, thrown off balance against each other by the quick acceleration. They supported each other, moving only as the transport undulated. Davv could feel Red, tight behind him, so he nodded back to the big man, grinning, “What a ride!” and he could not imagine being happier, up tight with his two best buddies. The control program monitoring his behavior as a fight team commander reinforced his feelings, jacking up certain neurotransmitter production, thereby further integrating its control over his mind. The military mind control system of the Aliens was quite advanced and had been reprogrammed to manipulate human mental states. This would produce the best commanders, the most obedient troops. But, although the overseeing AI could not see it, something independent remained in Davv’s mind, in a secret place, waiting.

The vehicle went from tube to tube, sometimes waiting for others to pass. It was hard to tell what direction they went, or how far. Davv dozed off, along the way, against Smitty who remained staring out the small window, watching the rings of lights zip by. After another hour of travel, they came to a final stop and were instructed to disembark. As they got out, Davv spoke to Red, “I want you to take good care of the team. You’re second in command here and need to be a good example.” “Yupsur!” Once out of the transport, they found themselves in another line, waiting to be mustered through a gate marked, in English, “Terran Training Center.”

-2-

The Training Center reminded him unpleasantly of the prison camp back on earth. The same utilitarian grayness; the same minimal space and no concern about comfort or . . . beauty.

Conditions at the Center were Spartan, but very clean, very orderly. The feeling of oppression and impending terror which was always present at the prison camp—before its dubious liberation and transformation into Terra Base #1—was not present here. Terra Corp tried to instill pride and loyalty into its fighters. Propaganda slogans abounded, “Win the War!", “For Terra and the Imperium!” and, as always, “Work, Obedience, Silence!” They were well fed—pumped up twice each wake with Manfeed, a gruel that was scientifically formulated for human nutritional needs; they had plenty of water and rest. And there were the reward routines. After, grinning, and relaxed, they would be admitted to their sleep cell and quickly succumb to the hypnotic conditioning there. To the Alien planners, the program worked just fine, producing relaxed warriors

The hard training kept him busy for many hours each wake period. He had little time to try to contact JJ (though he reached her once, briefly, through much static, and got the message, “Trying to find a secure channel..."). And he had the added duty of overseeing his teammates in their training schedules.

Other than rather meaningless and time-consuming “field drill” in a huge open space called The Grounds, training consisted of lots of exercise, hours of Virtual Realty battle tactics training, and live weapons practice. This final training section was at least fun: the powerful weaponry they had used to such effect in Antarctica could be used at full power. This was accomplished in full battle gear, in a giant pit and cavern carved into the surface of the asteroid. They could bound across the ground, under the glorious sight of the earth and moon blazing amid the starfield, blasting various surprise targets.

Smitty was especially good with moving targets, and they all stood proudly in the center of The Grounds when he received a Special Award for Marksmanship. The award carried with it another three days at the R&R Center for the whole team. Davv was proud of the lad and showed him so when they were all back in the gang sleep space; his commander massaging his broad shoulders and telling him that he was a real warrior, while his mates watched, at attention, leaving Smitty glowing and grinning.

The Aliens, however, had other plans for some of them. At the entrance to the reward center one of the tall grey Aliens was waiting for them, standing on a small floating platform. She spoke directly to Davv, “I am Lincotl. Zitcotl of Terra Command suggested I find you for special duty. Choose two others and follow me. The rest can continue into the Caverns of Delight.” Davv, perplexed, stumbled a quick “Yup, Mam.” and motioned Smitty and Red to join him. To the others, “Enjoy yourselves, we’ll see you later.” Turning, he saw that the Alien was already gliding down the corridor, so he and the other two followed at a trot.

-3-

Lincotl was curious about these new monkeys. Zitcotl had insisted that she test them in secret. But Exosexuality was her specialty, so testing a species new to the Imperium would be interesting.

The first thing she noticed was their aroma. It was not unpleasant like the hairier primates. Rather there was a certain alluring, even aphrodisiac, quality to it. That’s what Zitcotl had said, “They are, dearest, exciting specimens...”

Well, she would test these living sex-potions and find out for herself. So she brought them around to the R&R Center by another entrance, to a private area where she had a pavilion overlooking the fantasy area far below.

The three Terrans silently followed the Alien’s instructions. They were standing at brace on the pavilion terrace as Lincotl studied them and admired their tight muscularity. Davv was studying this new Alien too. “So like the two Ruby worked with, yet, a more... clinical... attitude. Why does she have us here?”

Lincotl activated the hypnogems draped across her shoulders and breasts, watching the subjects relax to their effect. Davv noticed what was happening and remembered Ruby telling him about these Alien crystals. Knowing about the effect, however, did not diminish its power. He found himself simply awaiting instructions.

The Alien spoke in a lilting, accented English, “I am Lincotl, Chief Primate Exosexualist and Scientist, First Degree, of the Cetoid Imperium.” She seemed to be talking for a recording. “Terra Command asked me to test some Terran specimens and these were chosen as prime samples. Do you know why? Who commands here?”

Davv snapped back, “Gangdom 9223, reporting, Mam.” “Is there any reason that you know why you were chosen by Zitcotl?” He proudly responded, “It seems this unit was selected as a model for the Terra Corps; we were the one’s who secured the Brack Base in Antarctica.” “Ah, I’ve heard about that. Heroes. I will see to it you are returned to your unit when my testing is complete. My field of study is Exosexuality—the study of sexuality among subject species and the Cetoids.”

“Have you noticed any, uhm, reaction by my people around your species?” Davv nodded to Red who responded, “Yup, Mam, I’ve served Great Grey Ones—like Your honor—at the Temple at th’ SIC—now it’s call’d Terra Base One. Th’ Great Ones said we pleased ‘em. Man smells an juices turned ‘em on, ya see...”

“I do both see and witness in myself. What was done at this ‘Temple’?” “Well. Mam, th’ Great Ones’d have us warm each other up, sorta. They’d sniff us, taste us, suck on us. Sometime’ have us screw ‘em. Dat was a great hon’r...”

“Well, we will have to try you out. Do this ‘warm up’ and I will join you. Let me see you move about. Warm up.” Davv ordered his mates to strip, as he did, and begin an exercise routine. The three did some aerobic calisthenics together. Soon the Alien was becoming more excited, moving closer to the Terrans. Davv got the three of them together on a mat that was on the terrace. First they did more stretching exercises, then he started handling and tickling his buddies. They responded in like manner, and shortly all three were intertwined, tumbling and laughing.

Lincotl thought they were so much like monkeys. She reached out to touch these unusual specimens, telling them to relax to her touch. The Terrans responded as would be expected in the presence of hypnogem mind control. They each stretched out naked on the mat while the tall Alien hovered over them.

Lincotl tried to remain objective; tried to continue her verbal report of her reactions. “E MOC BOZAPOD...” “The alien aroma, as reported, has certain aphrodisiac effects. The species is warm to the touch, with firm musculature and strong bones, in keeping with their homeworld gravity which is, uh, 1.5 Imperial Standard.” Red was in the middle and she was kneeling between his legs, reaching to touch the three in various places. “The area of primary sexual response is around the pubes. Testes sensitive. Response is immediate and erectile. Large increase in penetrating organ size and rigidity. Eyes dilating, breath increases. Increase in temperature and blood pressure. Lesser responses at vestigial breasts and along side of trunk. Aroma is most alluring, with quick and noticeable effect on Cetoid sexual system.”

The Alien stopped speaking the musical tones of the Cetoid tongue and leaned gracefully toward the three erections spread before her. In English, she said to them, “Ah, a Sacred Triad. I will now taste your delicacies spread before me. Relax, but, of course, remain responsive.” In either hand she held onto Davv and Smitty’s erections while lowering her mouth to Red’s. The excited Alien seemed to flow onto the big human’s organ, engulfing it in her round mouth, draping herself over him, sucking his manhood and aroma deeply into herself. She seemed almost to be floating in ecstasy. Red felt an immense sense of bliss and an uncontrollable urge to erupt. He came, copiously.

The Alien then turned to Davv, gathering him to her, to her warm, seasalty flesh, “Enter me, oh commander of warriors!” Davv could not think of resisting and soon found that the tall, soft curved Cetoids were structured remarkably like Terran women. Shortly he was thrusting and pushing into her, feeling her quiver in orgasm after orgasm. Then she turned to the other two. Davv came quickly and nodded to Smitty to take over. The lad hesitated, but responded to Davv’s grip. Once in the tight hole his commander had just occupied, he too was caught up in the excitation of the moment and contributed his load, while Lincotl continued to have uncontrollable orgasms.

Then, dazed, the four were intertwined on the patio, with the gay sounds of the pleasure centers below drifting up to them. They all dozed until Lincotl arose and began to arouse them each again, with her insistent hands and mouth. This continued repeatedly for what seemed like hours. Then some strange alien servant brought refreshments and Lincotl renewed her report, “The experience of having sexual sport with these Terrans was most exhilarating. Their general hairlessness is pleasing to Cetoid sensitivities (I’ve read that this species may have had a sea-living period in its evolution). The pheromones must be the subject of further study...”

The Alien kept the three humans with her for the entire R&R period, demanding continual sexual response from them; recording their reactions to various stimuli. While she sustained a veneer of scientific objectivity, she became increasingly insistent that at least one of them work on maintaining her state of sexual arousal at all times. Other than brief periods for rest and feeding, the interspecies orgy continued at an exhausting pace. The Terran warriors were trained to obedience and strove to please this demanding Alien. Under the prompting of the hypnogems, they lost whatever inhibitions may have remained after their initiation into Terra Corp. Lincotl was true to her word, however, and after the prescribed period reluctantly led them back to where they would meet the rest of the fight team.

She had grown especially fond of Red, “my big Red monkey,” and promised to visit them at the Training Center, “Often... It must be a luscious place, filled with thousands of your species...” Davv inwardly groaned. They were all worn down by her attentions; the rest of the team looked happy and relaxed. Davv was glad the ordeal was over. He looked forward to returning to the training routine that awaited them.

-4-

Ruby felt that she was drifting through a dream. The valley was like some image from another era. While the “survivalists” and other MCP individualists were just a footnote on Twentieth Century social history, here they were the dominant breed. And an odd breed indeed. Prizing a sense of individualism, they seemed to conform to unspoken norms of eccentric behavior. Even Chaz, or maybe especially Chaz, was like a caricature from an old Ayn Rand novel. Ruby was enchanted by his bravado ("’general’ of a dozen man army on a planet of hostile forces ready to drop in from the sky, without warning...") and by his old-style courtliness. He was so naive, and almost seemed embarrassed by their affair, while driven by its intensity, “but he learns quickly...” Yes, Freemont was an historic preserve of forgotten American virtues.

Only deep cover allowed the valley to exist. From the air nothing much was visible, but for the wandering, narrow roads, fields, wood lots and small farmstead. A poor-seeming area, not worth plundering. Not usually. Now, however, Ruby worried that the very chaos outside, with the near collapse of the post-Junta economy, would draw attention to them. She was beginning to think about the “outside” and trying to surmise what was happening from the little information that filtered in. Chaz and she were lying under a crisp sheet on the bed in the third floor attic he had converted into a big, one room apartment for himself at his elderly Aunt’s little farm. Aunt Emily was a dear; charming, in a homespun way that nearly hid her up-bringing in a wealthy, proper Manhattan banking family during the great days of the last Century.

Although Aunt Em’s room was on the first floor, near her kitchen, and Ruby’s was staying, officially, in the guest room of the second, they were always mostly quiet when they were together like this. Ruby was admiring, and rubbing his well formed back and Chaz was luxuriating in the feeling of her soft breasts brushing his side. “Chaz, dear, you’re the closest thing these people have to a leader. While they all seem to think they can ignore what’s happening “outside”, I don’t think you can. We need to get more information. I can help you analyze, if I can get access...”

“I appreciate you wanting to help, but this isn’t your responsibility. My job is to guard the boarders, that’s what the merchants pay me for... I don’t see how we can get more information than we get from the short wave...” Ruby’s massage was reaching sensitive parts. “But, ah, there’s an old satellite antenna on the other side of the hill.. oh, old cabin nearby.. Hasn’t been used in years. Hold a second... Maybe we can run wire, if you want. But it won’t do you, or any of us, any good to know more about the “outside”. Our best defense is never being noticed. Oh, don’t stop...” With that he rolled over rubbing his erection along Ruby as he went, pulling her over, and smoothly entering her waiting sex again.

Later they hiked over the hilltop, to the one room cabin, “Well, you’re outside the valley now.” The roof and windows were still in place, it was dry inside. “Let’s build a fire, the place just needs some cleaning.” Ruby found the dish, on a rocky knoll a few hundred feet above the cabin; the solar cells were still in place. Chaz had carried a reel of wire with him, and an old PC board and monitor.

It was not a long walk from Aunt Em’s—a bit under a mile—so they were able to make the place livable in just a few days. Ruby moved in and enjoyed the privacy, though Chaz was with her each night. She began to work on putting together a secure satellite link. “There’ll be no outgoing signal so we cannot be spotted. We can listen, but we can’t communicate...” She did not let him know how simple it would be to set up what she thought would be a tight “backdoor” uplink. She prepared it, but she determined that she would wait until she had more information before she risked using it.

-5-

The jerry-rigged system worked! She was able to view the official media and unscramble communications between Terra Base and the Starfort. “They don’t think anyone is spying on them so their security is lax; they consider Earth to be secure territory. I copied a Secure Report my friend Zitcotl just sent to Alien command.” “You’ve met an Alien?!” “Of ourse, Chaz. They are very... well, compelling creatures... I am not sure what they really want with us. But you can judge from Zitcotl’s report, which was sent in English, for some reason—I suspect to keep it secret from certain Alien circles. Their politics are very confusing. Some of the references are obscure. Here it is.”

Ruby turned on the tape and Chaz turned his attention to the lilting Alien voice, “Nocotl dearest, thank you for Lincotl’s report. I am pleased she found the test subjects so entertaining. See that she keeps her enthusiasm quiet. Protect this transmission. We must maintain some privacy in this matter, if we are to control the trade.

“Matters on Terra are well in hand. The humans are so battered that they are eager to follow our directions—‘Salvation from the Stars’ psycho-propaganda works well here. It was well to structure their myths as we did; to prepare them over the last century for the coming of the aliens. We are organizing the survivors and implementing plans to convert the remaining warm areas of the planet into a key agriculture center for the Imperium. The Ice is advancing even more rapidly. We are moving the remaining population to the warm areas, keeping just a handful of northern cities intact—— Terrabase and Manhattan will be our chief control points for the time being.

“They are in the sort of shocked state that allows mass hypnosis, new religious formation around the Star Saviors. Monkeys are so easy to control! Feminist structure in place.

“Keep the Moralist Faction away. They’ll complain about our “interference.” Convince them we had to act after the Brack outbreak. Lucky that. Make it appear that the mutogen was released after. I hear Central still buzzing about the capture of the Brack base. These monkeys make good warriors; will prove their worth at the Front.

“I hear Center has approved a monopoly. Terracon Corp will be a great opportunity for us: agri-business, warriors and manflesh. Must maintain secrecy if we are to control this one! When they start shipping Terra Corps warriors out onto the Web, see that they are sent far off, not near Central. Let’s keep the Terran’s special qualities private a while longer. Hope you are enjoying the fruits of conquest. We are here. Zitcotl out.”

“Ruby, do you understand what that was about?” “I think so. The Aliens have plans for Earth. They are integrating it into their teleportation Web. They seem to be setting up some economic enterprise to control the planet, exploit it for food production. I’ve noticed that human males have an effect on them, sexually. Like an aphrodisiac. I can understand that! We’re a valuable find for them. Resources, soldiers, pleasure...” “That’s dangerous; sounds like they mean to stay, control things. Mold humanity for their benefit. Freemont may be the last spot of free humanity.” “Yes, Chaz, I am afraid so. They’ve been preparing for this for decades. How can we preserve ‘free humanity’ against a Galactic Empire?”

Chaz responded, “We were extraordinarily lucky to remain hidden during the fighting, to remain unscathed by the Brack biological weapons. Are we far enough south to avoid the Ice? But, as your Aliens organize their control and farm enterprise, they may consider this valley worth taking. I need to tell the others.” “Chaz, I’m going to have to get into their computer network and make sure they never notice us.” “Won’t that be dangerous, Ruby?” “Yes. It may be necessary for me to go ‘outside’ to do it; make them think some hillbillies rescued me, held me against my will until I escaped. I’ll convince them the area’s not worth occupying. Then I’ll say I like the woods so much, that I want to maintain a cabin up here, as a get-away...” “You’re good at fabricating detailed falsehoods, Ruby?”

“Right, I am a good programmer! Just include enough truth. And I’ll be able to come and go as I want...” “I’m worried. What’s that old saw, you know, about the webs we weave when we try to deceive...” “Don’t worry, dearest, I’m a past master at spinning those types of webs.” “So, I suspect, are your Alien friends...” “That’s true, but I have a secret way into the computer net. It may be our only hope.”

“I don’t want to loose you. I’d rather you stay here and marry me. Let’s take our chances together here. They may never notice us, even without your former Junta access to their systems.” “Oh, Chaz, I wish it could be so. I know too much about their capacities to believe that possible. I want to be with you too. But I don’t know if I can handle a traditional marriage in the valley. It may be harder than you think for an old girl to learn new tricks...” “Ruby, I’ve just proposed to you, don’t say ‘no’!” “I didn’t say ‘no’, but aren’t women traditionally given time to make up their minds?” “Well. of course.” “Good, then we’re engaged to be engaged... And I have to leave the valley and do the best I can to protect this—what did you call it—‘last spot of free humanity.’ Not acting means certain destruction, sooner or later. Taking the risk of... uh, returning from the dead, gives your valley—our valley—its best chance. Don’t you believe in luck? I think Goddess works in strange ways, and our coming together is a chance for the best. Do you agree?” “With great reluctance dearest. Your way is our best chance. I don’t want you to go, but I know you can take care of yourself out there...” “Good, then its settled.” Ruby opened her arms to Chaz, and they embraced for a long time, in silence.

Later, while they were lying together by the fire, nearly dozing, “There’s one more thing, dear Chaz.” “Uh huh...” “I know the valley’s hospital’s facilities are the best. I checked and they can do a surrogate re-implant.” “A what?” “You know, take a fetus from me and implant it into a surrogate to grow to term. I won’t bring our son out of this valley.” “Our what!” “Yes, dearest, I’m a few weeks pregnant with a male child. And I won’t take him from this valley, to where he might grow up as a manslave.” “No, you can’t leave now.” “I know how you feel, but he is the best reason why I have to leave. We must protect Freemont.” Chaz gazed into the fire. A minute passed. He shook his head with resignation, “Yes, my love, more than ever, we must.”