The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ALIENS ASSIMILATE

PART ONE—Prologue

Elisabeth and her friend Nicky were once again playing the Playstation game Singstar. They had just finished watching “Sleepless in Seattle” for about the zillionth time. Then after they got something to drink and Nicky had a chance to smoke a joint they settled in for some girl time singing songs. Elisabeth’s husband Christian had excused himself and went to bed. He really wasn’t in the mood for more drunken off-key singing. Nicky enjoyed watching Elisabeth (or Elli, as she liked to call her) sing as she looked up at the redhead. Nicky had medium to dark blonde hair and was slightly heavy and shorter than Elisabeth. Even though her friend was married, Nicky still kind of had a little crush on her. After a couple of songs the game seemed to pause on its own. Just as Elisabeth was about to try and restart the machine, a surge of white energy burst out from the front of the unit and hit both women. They feel back stunned on to the couch. Nicky noticed she couldn’t speak or move much and reached over for her friend. Elisabeth also was also mainly paralyzed and noticed the room begin to fill with a bright glow as she lost consciousness.

She awoke some time later in small room. It was very dimly lit and all that was inside was a small bed. She couldn’t see any windows or doors and all the walls, ceiling, and floor had a slight green glow to them. She paced a little, looking for a way out.

“Hello! Is anyone out there?” She said in a loud voice. That’s when she noticed her clothing was gone. She still had on her bra and panties, but that was all of it. She was an average looking woman in her 30’s with fairly short reddish hair as she began to feel slightly cold. Elisabeth started to become frightened when she realized that someone must have removed most of her clothing – except her underwear. She looked around for something to cover herself more with, but even the bed had nothing but some type of plain mattress on it. It was still very hard to see. After several minutes of searching around the room, she still couldn’t seem to find a way in or out of the place she found herself. She had no idea how long she had been unconscious. She didn’t feel very hungry and noticed thankfully that she didn’t seem to need a bathroom – at least for now. She decided to sit down on the bed after a few more attempts to call for help. Just then the walls began to glow brighter and a mechanical sounding voice called out.

“Elisabeth! You have been chosen! You will be assimilated to perform your main function. Prepare to begin the processing stages.” The voice said and then was silent.

“Who is that?! Where am I?! What do you want with me?!!” She yelled again, trying not to cry. She was starting to get very frightened. Then she heard something like machinery and saw two bright lights appear on the wall in front of her. In a few more seconds small holes appeared and some type of slim mechanical tubing shot out of the holes and headed straight at Elisabeth. She tried to move, but the tendrils were too fast. They slammed into her chest, one entering each of her small breasts. Elisabeth screamed and she felt something hot like fire being injected into her chest. She tried to grab the tendrils but received an electric shock when her fingers touched them. After several more seconds the tubing pulled away and vanished back in to the wall without a trace or leaving any opening that could still be seen.

“What was that? Fuck that hurt! What have you shot into me?! Answer me! Please!” She cried out once more as the walls brightened.

“Elisabeth! You have been chosen! You will be assimilated to perform your main function. Processing stage one has been implemented.” The voice said as Elisabeth looked down at her chest. There were two very tiny red marks where the tendrils had attached themselves to her breasts. Just then she felt sharp pains in the area the tubes had been. It became very intense and she fell back on to the bed, arching her back in agony. She felt her bra tightening and her breasts were somehow expanding and growing. In a minute or so the pain stopped. She got up and looked down at her chest. Her breasts were spilling out the top and sides of her little bra. She must have grown a couple of cup sizes – bit that’s not possible, she thought to herself. She reached around and adjusted the straps and bra so it was not as tight. It still felt too small, but it was better.

“My god, what do they want with me? What’s happening to me? This is a fucking nightmare.” She said as she tried to stay strong and be brave. But what she didn’t know was that the ‘processing’ was just beginning.

PART TWO—Assimilation

After some period of time, Elisabeth woke up. She couldn’t see very well at first, but then her eyes adjusted once again to the pale green light of the room she was in. She had lost all sense of time. Again, she noticed she wasn’t hungry or thirsty, so she couldn’t have been stuck in the room that long, she thought to herself. But when she looked down at her fingers she noticed her nails were a couple inches longer than she had remembered them being. She decided to get up and look around once again since there was little else to do in the prison she found herself in. As she walked around, Elisabeth noticed her breasts felt even tighter in her small bra. She looked down and thought they looked even a bit more swollen and big than right after those tendrils had zapped her. She loosened the snaps and straps and let the bra out as far as she could. The bra straps strained and almost broke, but seem to be holding for now. It still felt very tight, but it was better than before.

As she examined the walls of her cell, she noticed she could see her reflection slightly in the surface. For some reason her hair seemed longer to her, just like her nails were. She couldn’t see it well, but could feel it down her neck and in back more than normal. She examined the area that she recalled the mechanical arms had popped out and attacked her. The surface looked clean and smooth. As she was running her fingers along it when just to her left a bright glow started once more. She expected to hear some type of loud, mechanical sounding voice again, but nothing happened. Elisabeth backed quickly away from the wall and ducked under the far side of the bed. After a couple more moments, a small rectangular shaped screen, like a computer monitor appeared on the wall that was glowing. After a minute or so, a picture appeared on the screen. It was hard to see from where Elisabeth was hiding so she decided to get up and look closer. On the wall screen appeared to be an image of a room much like the cell she was in. There was another woman in the room. Her hand shot up and covered her mouth when she saw that it was her friend, Nicky.

“Shit! Nicky! They got you too!” But as she looked more closely, she noticed something more. Her friend looked different. Nicky’s breasts had become huge and were in a sexy, but tiny bra. The only other thing she had on was a thong. Her hair was longer, slightly curly and seemed lighter blonde in color. She walked around the room and paced a little. Elisabeth saw how her huge tits jiggled when she walked and her ass swayed back and forth as well.

“My god Nicky, what have they done to you?! Nicky! Nicky, can you hear me?!” Elisabeth cried out at the monitor. She could hear no sound coming from the display and Elisabeth feared that her friend couldn’t hear her either. At that moment Nicky seemed to look up towards the monitor. A long, fat tendril was moving towards her slowly, slipping across the floor. Nicky moved back as far as possible in the opposite direction. All at once the tendril leaped at her and tore a hole in her thong as it slipped inside her vagina. Elisabeth gasped when she saw her friend pressed up against the wall as Nicky tried to grab and pull at the tendril. Some tiny sparks flew out and Nicky pulled her hands away. Green light pulsed & traveled up the tendril and flowed into Nicky as Elli watched on the monitor in horror. With each pulse, of the tendril Nicky’s body spasmed and jerked in response. Here eyes seemed to become slightly glassy and her mouth hung open. After a few minutes of this treatment, the flowing light stopped and the tendril withdrew itself and slithered away out of sight. Nicky reached down and rubbed her pussy when she saw that her thong had been ripped away. Elisabeth watched her friend start to walk back over to her bed. She wasn’t sure, but Nicky’s ass and hips seemed to be even wider and swung greatly as she moved toward her small bed in her cell.

“Damn it Nicky! What did they do to you? What are they doing to both of us? Do you hear me out there?! What do you want from us?!!” Elisabeth yelled out as she looked back at the monitor. Nicky had almost reached the bed when her whole body began to shake and shudder. She stumbled and fell to the floor. Nicky continued to thrash around on the hard floor. She bent her head way back and lifted her hips and abdomen into the air, pressing her feet flat on the floor. She continued to do this thrusting motion over and over, lifting her body into the air. Her huge tits bouncing with each upward motion that Nicky made. It looked very obscene to Elisabeth as she observed her friend fucking some type of invisible entity in her room. The picture zoomed in and Elli could see Nicky’s face clearly. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead and a large amount of saliva was dripping down from the corner of her mouth. As this continued this activity, a silly grin started to form on Nicky’s strained face. There was still no sound but Elli thought her friend was giggling a little as she continued to press her body into the air.

“Fight it Nicky! Don’t give in to these bastards!” Elli yelled at the monitor as she continued to watch her friend. After a minute or two more, a small panel opened in Nicky’s room and a large black penis shaped object rolled out and towards Nicky. She stopped her motions and sat up. Then she moved over to pick up the large dildo shaped object. Nicky placed the object on the floor in front of her and squatted down over it, letting it slide up into her vagina. Elli’s friend grinned as she pressed the black dildo up inside her. As she slipped it inside her, Elli could see it begin to grow slightly green. Nicky began to ride it up and down. Then her body began to glow slightly green as well and Nicky’s tits grew even bigger. The tiny bra she had on broke off the front center hook and her bigger tits bounced freely as Nicky continued to ride the alien black cock inside her pussy. Her figure also became even sexier, as her waist thinned more and her legs became slightly longer and even shapelier with each thrust of the dildo into her. As she watched helplessly as her friend continued to masturbate with the strange object, Elli heard a noise in the wall near the monitor. She watched as four points of light opened small holes and allowed thin, metal tendrils to be released from the wall.

“Oh shit! God, please – no more!! Leave me alone!!!” Elli yelled as she ran to the opposite side of the room. She pressed herself up against the wall and folded herself into a tight ball, trying to keep the tendrils from her body.

“Elisabeth! You have been chosen! You are being assimilated to perform your main function. Processing stage two has been implemented.” A voice called out as it had the last time. The mechanical tubes got very close and wiggled around trying to move closer to her. Elli felt a jolt of electricity from the wall she was up against. It made her release her tight hold on her body as her arms and legs went limp for a moment. She was sitting against the cold wall and the tendrils took the moment and sprung into her body. One pair attached to each of her breasts, one slammed into her ass and one tore into her forehead. Elli again felt some type of weird energy flowing into her. She was paralyzed and couldn’t move at all as she was pressed up on to the wall by the probes. Each of her tits began to grow even larger and she felt the weight of them on her chest. Her ass and hips grew in size as well, also becoming very shapely and sexy. And Elli began to see strange lights and images in her mind. She saw images of herself being fucked in all sorts of weird and exotic positions. She also saw herself dancing and stripping for large groups of men. Elli tried to focus, but she could feel her mind being invaded and she was losing the ability to concentrate on anything. Her mind was being filled with images of sex and various ways to pleasure men & herself. As the tendrils continued to flow alien energy into her body, she could feel herself drooling like a baby and getting a silly grin on her face – just like she had seen on her friend Nicky. And she was powerless to stop any of what was being done to her.