The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is for adult entertainment and you must be 18 or older to read it.

This story’s revision is a copyright dated © May 2006.

Alien’s Gift

Part 02: College Bound

By JR Parz

Colt loved waking up to an erection. He also loved waking up to his step-sister’s glorious ass swaying just above his head as she straddled him. And yes, it was a glorious ass. Firm, exquisitely shaped, and constantly begging to be fucked. Sheri slowly lowered her wet cunt over his mouth and the aroma alone was enough to make him throb. Hanging down and resting on his stomach was a pair of the most incredible boobs one would ever see on a girl Sheri’s age and frame. 34 Double Dees – her most prominent feature.

Sheri had become an expert at fellatio. Thanks to his push to eliminate her gag reflex, she easily wrapped her mouth around his large throbbing cock and performed on him. Meanwhile, he used his free hands to spread Sheri’s wet petals open and proceeded to lick her clit. Moments later Sheri experienced a powerful orgasm as her lust juice squirted into his mouth. Three more licks and Sheri came again, even stronger and more intense this time.

Colt continued to lap at Sheri’s sweet nectar as she greedily sucked his cock. “Yes, unnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh!” he cried out as he filled Sheri’s mouth with his sperm—and a second later she cried out with yet another orgasm.

Sheri made sure to swallow every drop before she collapsed on him. Both of them were exhausted and just lay there breathing hard. Then finally, Sheri got up off his bed and started to leave. He smiled as he gazed at his step-sister’s naked ass. She looked incredible. He usually allowed her to leave without saying anything, but not today. Today was different. This would be the last time he would see her for awhile.

“Sis,” he called out to her.

Sheri turned around and looked at him. She blushed but smiled at his attention. Colt took a moment to gaze at her incredible boobs. “I know I don’t tell you often enough, but I want you to know how wonderful you’ve been this summer. You’re a wildcat in bed and are without a doubt the most gorgeous sixteen-year-old on this planet. Your body has really developed into a sexy young woman and I love you more than you’ll ever know.”

“Thank you,” Sheri responded as her naked body turned beet red, and then she turned and left the room.

Colt sighed and looked up at the ceiling. It had been an incredible summer and he reflected on all his pushes. Only for a moment did he consider that he might be abusing his power. Then he squashed those thoughts when he thought about all the good he was doing. Sheri certainly benefited. He had given Sheri a body that would make a twenty-one year old porn-star envious.

In the early goings, he had pushed Sheri’s age forward a couple of years, but then he changed his mind and went with reshaping her body. If you just looked at Sheri’s face, she looked like a very pretty innocent teenager girl, but when you looked at her entire package, she possessed a body that belonged to a centerfold for Playboy.

Colt had also kept Sheri’s sexual need well above normal, and with the exception of the blow job he received from her each morning, her only sexual relief came from her lover Tricia—and of course her own fingers. Colt had grown fond of his step-sister and he knew that he would miss his mornings with her.

Colt also ensured that his Mother was happy. He remembered how happy his Mom had been when she spent the night at Todd Stearns house. There was no way he was going to allow her happiness to disappear. He pushed his mother to maintain a religious-like devotion to her work-outs and to start spending some of her savings on herself. He also pushed her to buy him a new car for a graduation present. He knew that she could afford it, so he had no problem with it. Colt also made sure Todd treated his mother with genuine love and increased their libido for one another. His mother glowed now and spent very little time at home. Colt wondered when they would tie the knot.

II.

Sheri stood before her mirror and gazed at herself. No matter how many times she looked at her reflection, she still couldn’t believe how much she had changed this past summer. She vaguely remembered her semi-developed nubile body which was only on the verge of blossoming, and here it was three months later and she possessed a body of a girl in her twenties.

“How can my body be built for sex and I look so innocent?” she asked herself as she continued to gaze at her reflection in the mirror. She was growing aroused again, despite having just cum multiple times from giving Colt his morning blow-job.

Sheri reached up to cup her tremendous breasts and began to caress them. Despite their size, she found that she didn’t need to wear a bra. She couldn’t understand how her huge tits supported themselves, but her back was never sore. When her thumbs lightly grazed her enlarged nipples, she could tell that she would need to relieve herself again. Her hand moved along the contours of her ass until she reached her pussy. She was constantly wet and sensitive, and she gasped when she entered herself. A powerful jolt of pleasure encouraged her to work her fingers harder and faster.

* * *

Later that same morning, after Sheri had caught a few more hours of sleep, she trotted naked to the bathroom. Tricia would be over in an hour and she wanted to be fresh for her. She still found herself horny and sat down on the toilet for another quick finger-fuck. The thought of Tricia coming over must have began to play on her. Tricia had gone away with her family for a few days and she found herself missing her very much.

While Sheri continued leisurely played with herself, she reflected on her step-brother. What was this magic that Colt seemed to have over everybody? She wasn’t immune either. She remembered how everything seemed to go wacky at the tail end of the school year.

As Sheri masturbated, her thoughts turned back to Tricia. Her first experience with her still played on her mind. Then Leah joined in and they had a threesome, and although she wasn’t sure, she could have sworn Colt had watched. She still couldn’t believe how much she needed the both of them that night, and she blushed every time she saw Leah afterwards.

Sheri also noted that Tricia and Leah had also grown huge breasts. Although they didn’t grow nearly as beautiful as hers, they were still incredibly mouth watering nonetheless. She then remembered the strange sensations of her own physical transformation. Almost like magic, she had turned from slim to outright voluptuous, in addition to being constantly horny. Thank God Tricia had felt just as horny because they really needed each other.

When Tricia wasn’t available, she spent a lot of time masturbating. It was about this time when she started to feel an attraction towards Colt. Colt had grown so much better looking over the summer. At first, she was surprised that Colt and Leah was an item. Leah was undoubtedly the prettiest girl in their school. They certainly spent a lot of time in his room fucking.

When it dawned on Sheri that she was attracted to her step-brother, she tried to ignore her feelings. She tried lecturing herself that it was wrong, but the feeling grew daily. Eventually, she was forced to confess to him. Colt didn’t take advantage of her state right away, which only frustrated her more, but when he finally did allow some contact, it was incredibly explosive.

It happened nearly a month ago. She woke up in the early morning hour with a burning desire to give Colt a blowjob. For reasons she didn’t understand, she tip-toes naked to his bedroom… crawled on top of his bed… and proceeded to give him her very best blowjob. Despite never having gone down on a guy before, she thought she did a great job. Colt woke up with a smile on his face and that was the start of their new relationship.

Then this morning she heightened Colt’s enjoyment by positioning her pussy above his face. Colt’s tongue made her cum harder than ever.

III.

Colt saw Leah and her very beautiful mother kissing at the door. Leah was his very devoted sex slave and he knew why mother and daughter kissed. They were lovers. Colt had pushed them to act on their fantasies towards one another and it hadn’t taken long before they acted on them.

It wasn’t the first time he had pushed Leah to have sex with another female, but given he erased her memory of the time she spent making love to his step-sister and Tricia—it was the first time as far as she was concerned.

When Leah got into his car, she leaned over and gave him a kiss. He pushed Leah. (((Leah, your past prior to me no longer hold any emotional value to you. Your tie to your mother no longer binds you. Your love and devotion to me is all that matters now)))

Colt watched Leah’s eyes flutter for a second before she smiled back at him.

“(((Stay here for a second, I’ll be right back,)))” he commanded her.

“Okay,” Leah responded and leaned back in her seat.

Colt walked up to the door and knocked. He waited for Leah’s mother to answer. When she did, she looked at him with confusion. “Oh, hi Colt, did you forget something?”

“No, I just need to make a few adjustments,” he responded with a smile and then pushed (((Carla, you are happy that Leah is leaving to live with me. You will miss her like a mother would normally miss a daughter, but not with the emotional baggage. You will seek out another female lover to replace her touch.)))

Colt then headed back to his car to start a new chapter in his life. Leah’s was his now to do what he chose with her.

IV.

Colt and Leah checked into a cheap motel along Route 9 near a college town. Given the fact that there were five major colleges in a twenty mile radius of one another, one being exclusively female, he figured that he would have himself some mighty beautiful pickings to choose from. Colt sent Leah to scope out the college that started with an S while he checked out two other ones.

That evening, he spotted a very pretty girl in a café near the university. Throughout the evening, the girl was constantly being visited by young men and more pretty girls. He observed her for awhile and then pushed her to use the rest room. It was when she left the restroom that he intercepted her. He quickly pushed her to answer a few questions. After he found that she lived in an off campus apartment with a female roommate, he decided that she would work perfectly. He then erased her memory of their exchange and decided to confront her the next morning.

The next morning Colt noticed a very pretty blonde girl talking to her. He wondered if this might be the roommate. He pushed for the blonde to leave and then walked up and sat down where the blonde had been seconds ago.

“Hi, I’m Colt and you’re beautiful,” he greeted the girl with a smile.

“Please don’t think I’m being rude, but I really would like to be alone,” the girl replied.

Colt figured that the girl must get a lot of unwanted attention to respond like this so he pushed her to be friendly and respond to him sexually.

“I’m sorry. I… that was rude of me… I’m Monica Thompson. I… I’ve never seen you before. Do you go to one of the college’s here?”

“Actually I don’t… I just happened to be walking by the café when I spotted you and felt compelled to talk to you.”

V.

Monica felt increasingly confused. One minute she had been thinking that she didn’t want to be bothered and now she gazed at this kid named Colt with a growing attraction towards him.

“Anyway, I was wondering if you could (((give me your phone number.))) I really would like us to get together soon,” Colt added with a smile.

Monica couldn’t have been more surprised when she immediately jotted her phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to Colt.

“Thank you,” Colt responded.

VI.

Colt could feel his hard-on pressing painfully against his jeans. Monica was absolutely breath-taking. She possessed dark brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes, and reminded him of Leah. He started to compare the two of them and decided that Monica’s hair was too short, and that he would also have to do something about Monica’s breasts.

“Tell me, Monica… that blond who was with you earlier… was that your roommate?”

“Yes, her name is Holly.”

“Are you two intimate?”

“What?! I... I don’t see where that is any of your business.”

“(((Quickly define your relationship with Holly,)))” Colt pushed.

“We’re best friends ever since high school. We both like guys but we have experimented with one another back in high school.”

VII.

Monica sat there stunned at her confession. She and Holly had never shared this with anybody. Why would she tell Colt this? She didn’t care how attracted she felt towards him, there was no reason to break Holly’s trust. Something was definitely wrong here and she attempted to slide out of the booth, but then Colt told her to sit down and she did!

“(((Monica, you will not draw attention to yourself. Nor will you be allowed to discuss what is happening to you with anybody other than me. You will do everything I tell you from this moment on, and the sexual attraction you feel for me will continue to grow stronger with each passing second until you are in a perpetual state of horniness for me specifically. Every time you do something to please me, you will also feel pleasure for me. Anytime you talk to me, it will be in a calm respectful manner. Now, as a sign of our new relationship, I want you to get up from this table and go to the ladies room. Once inside, strip naked and then redress without your underwear. You will return to me and hand me your bra and panties as a gift.)))”

Monica nodded her head and headed off to the ladies room. “Had Colt somehow hypnotized me,” she wondered as she attempted and failed to run out of the café.

Monica immediately started to strip the second she was inside the ladies room. Before she could duck into a stall she had already unbuttoned her shirt. Once she was naked, she noted how hard her nipples were. Was this really turning her on? Then she blushed when she remembered what Colt had said.

Once Monica redressed completely, she grabbed her underwear and walked out of the stall. She turned beet red when she saw what she looked like in the mirror. It was quite obvious that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Then again, she did look sexy, and this surfaced a smile and a pleasurable tingling. Colt would be pleased with the way she looked. Then her eyes lit up with realization!

Monica returned to her booth discreetly carrying her underwear. She handed Colt her bra and panties. Colt took the panties and brought them up to his nose; it was obvious from his reaction that he could smell her excitement. She wanted to cry, but she wasn’t allowed to draw attention to herself. Then Colt checked her bra smile and sighed before he shoved both articles of clothing into his shirt

Colt smiled as he gazed at her. She knew that he could easily see her breasts and nipples through her shirt. “I’ll call you around 6:00 tonight,” he told her and then he slid out of the booth and walked away.

VIII.

Monica sat there for a few moments more stunned than ever. How was any of this possible? This kind of stuff didn’t happen in real life—did it? As she continued to think about Colt, she could feel herself growing more aroused for him. As much as she was happy that he left her, her body wished he was still with her! Now that she wasn’t wearing panties, her wetness was undoubtedly soaking the crotch area of her jeans.

Monica then discreetly looked down at her breasts. She had to repress an urge to bring her hands up and cup them. Her nipples pointed straight out. It wasn’t cold out so everyone would know she was horny. Even her breathing was heavier and more noticeable. She frowned, realizing that this was much more than simple hypnotism. The thought that someone possessed a power like this was mind staggering, but instead of it scaring her, it made her hornier.

Monica walked back to the restroom, and hoped that nobody would think it strange that she was making her second trip. The command that she wasn’t allowed to draw attention to herself was still in place, but then again, how could she not draw attention to herself when her breasts were jiggling due to being braless?

Monica entered one of the stalls and pulled down her jeans. She was soaked and used some toilet paper to wipe herself, but when she did, she felt an intense desire to masturbate. Unable to help herself, she began to finger her soaked vagina. Harder and faster she fingered her clit, and moments later she gasped with an orgasm. Then she quickly wiped herself dry and pulled up her jeans. She wanted to go back to her apartment to put on a new bra and panties.

It was when Monica was heading back to her apartment that she started to worry about what Colt might think. Finally, she changed directions and headed to the University. She didn’t want to take the chance of displeasing Colt.

Monica would have preferred not going to her classes today. She knew that she was going to have a tough time, but that damn command that she not draw attention to herself meant that she had to stay as close as possible to her normal routine. As she made her way there, she couldn’t stop thinking of Colt in a sexual way. Thanks to his command, she was feeling incredibly horny for him. She figured that she would relieve herself one more time before she went to her class.

Monica then panicked. If she masturbated more, wouldn’t she start smelling like a sex factory? If they could smell her arousal, then this would draw attention to her. She had no choice. She would have to refrain. It was going to be a long day.

* * *

Later on when her classes ended, she quickly rushed back to her apartment. There she masturbated endlessly until her phone rang at 6:00 o’clock.

“Is this Colt?” Monica asked in desperation.

“Hi, Monica, are you alone?”

“Yes. My roommate and her boy friend will be in a couple of hours, but right now I’m alone.”

“Great! I really look forward to meeting Holly, she’s a real doll.”

“Okay,” she whispered.

“Give me directions to your place because I’d like to spend some time with you. I also want you to meet my girl friend, Leah.”

“You have a girlfriend?” Monica asked, taken by surprise.

“I sure do and I know you two will hit it off perfectly.”

Monica understood the double meaning of those words and blushed.

* * *

About a half hour later, Monica heard a knock at her door. She couldn’t help herself. She was excited. She knew it was Colt and she was ready to be fucked.

“Come in, Colt,” Monica greeted him as she opened the door wide. There was no denying the flood of pleasurable warmth that she felt from seeing him. Her intense need to be with him had triggered a marathon of fingering and now she was ready to spread her legs for him.

“Monica, this is my girlfriend, Leah,” Colt introduced his very beautiful girlfriend.

Monica gasped at the size of Leah’s breasts.

“Hi, Monica, Colt has told me so much about you,” Leah greeted her in a soft sexy voice.

“Hi Leah,” Monica whispered as she blushed. She couldn’t stop staring at Leah’s breasts.

“I get that a lot,” Leah responded with a giggle.

Monica and Leah sat down on the couch together while Colt took a seat on a chair opposite them.

“Monica, I’ve been dying to see you naked,” Colt stated.

Monica blushed and glanced at Leah for a moment. Then she got up and stripped naked. She knew that she hadn’t been commanded to strip, but what was the point and damn-it all if she didn’t feel a rush of pleasure from pleasing Colt.

“I like the fact that you didn’t go back to wearing underwear. I like my girls being naked underneath their clothes,” Colt responded upon gazing at her nude form.

Monica glanced over at Leah and noticed how totally entranced she was with her. Was Colt’s girlfriend bi?

Then she felt a pleasurable sensation in her breasts. She looked down in shock and noticed them growing! They were actually growing right before her very eyes! She brought her hands up and cupped them, feeling them growth in her hands, and as they grew, she felt even a greater desire for sex. Now she stood before Colt and Leah with huge breasts that were not only beautiful, but erotically sensitive.

“Aren’t they pretty?” Colt asked Leah.

“Very pretty, and they’re shape look familiar,” Leah responded with a smile.

“Of course they do, I used yours as a model,” Colt responded to Leah.

“Now, Monica. What do you want to do more than anything else in the world right now?” Colt asked her.

“Fuck,” Monica’s whispered, with ever growing need. She was still cupping her new boobs and could feel them jiggle with every breath.

“Do you mind if Leah joins us?” Colt asked.

Monica groaned with need as she shook her pretty head no.

Colt and Leah quickly stripped themselves of their clothes and the three of them moved to the couch. Monica couldn’t get over how big Colt was. Leah positioned her back to her where she could cup her new boobs, and surprisingly her touch elicited more arousal. Leah’s equally huge boobs crushing up against her back felt incredible. Then Leah leaned her back between her legs as Colt positioned himself in front of her. This was it… this is what she’d been fantasizing about all day. Leah pinched her nipples when Colt thrust into her. She cried out with an orgasm on the second stroke!

Monica proceeded to scream, whimper, groan, moan, and cry out as Colt rammed in and out of her. Never had she felt so conquered before. Leah lovingly caressed her new boobs throughout the entire time and some time during it all, she must have passed out.

IX.

Colt had just slipped his underwear back on when Holly and her boyfriend opened the door. Both Leah and Monica were still naked on the couch cuddling. Colt immediately pushed at the guy. (((You saw us all clothed and desperately need to leave and go home)))

Colt then turned to Holly and pushed (((You cannot move or say a word)))

The guy made a lame excuse and left. Colt then turned his attention back to the pretty blonde.

“Hi, Holly... I’m so glad you’re home. Please, (((take off your clothes and come join us.)))”

The End of Part Two.