The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18.

This story’s revision is a copyright dated © May 2006.

Alien’s Gift

Part 04: The Confrontation

by JR Parz

I.

Having suspected danger, Colt had used his gift to scan his mother’s house and that was when he discovered Tricia immobilized. He did a quick surface scan and was startled to find her empty. For the first time in his new life he felt real fear. He then dove deeper into Tricia’s mind and only after sifting through complete darkness did he come across a small box held by a thin thread. Colt nudged the box and discovered Tricia inside.

“Colt, please help me! Please get me out of here!” Tricia screamed in panic.

Colt felt happy that he found her but there was a lingering fear of the unknown. Quickly, he telepathically calmed Tricia down and then shuffled through her memories. He saw it all; Brandy’s seduction of Sheri, Brandy forcing Tricia to masturbate while she watched Brandy and Sheri have sex, and Brandy turning his mother into something closer to a robot.

Colt’s first priority was to terminate Brandy’s control, so he pushed going further into Tricia’s psyche. With the exception of one, every thread had been severed, and he grew angry at how malicious this Brandy could be. But he was also relieved to know that he could save Tricia. It would be a project, but it could be done. Colt then converted the small cage that Tricia was in into a luxury suite and told her that he would return for her. He didn’t have the time to work with Tricia, but he did make it where Brandy wouldn’t be able to control her. As an added precaution, he coated Tricia’s lone thread with an impenetrable protective barrier.

Colt then entered his mother’s mind and found his mother in the same condition. As quickly as he could, he used the same procedures.

Then his mind drifted through the house to search for Sheri. He stopped cold. Brandy was with her and this meant it was time. He built himself a very powerful mind shield and stepped into the house.

Colt stepped inside the living room. Lying next to Brandy like a piece of erotic art was his very naked step-sister. Despite the situation, the sight of her still gave him an erection. Colt then shifted his attention back to Brandy and gazed at her. The girl’s beauty struck him as cold and uncaring. She appeared to be in her late teens, was tall yet perfectly proportional. Her long auburn hair caressed her shoulders and her hips flared out. He was a bit surprised that her breasts were small given what she was capable of doing to them.

Brandy suddenly attacked him, but he had been ready for her. It was his early assumption that Brandy would lack the mental power to sustain a long battle with him. He sent out an additional string of power and snuck behind Brandy and instead of attacking her mind; he opted on attacking her pleasure centers, focusing on her pussy and anus.

Brandy’s eyes lit up and she groaned. The pleasure he was bombarding on her was working. Colt continued to send one delicious thrill into Brandy after another, and he could see that it was working on her defenses. He knew it would be a matter of moments before he over-powered the girl.

Colt had learned a lot since acquiring his gift, and most importantly, the key to enslaving females. He knew once the body was conquered, the mind would follow, and once a girl was overcome with uncontrollable desire that their submission was inevitable. Brandy groaned and began to squirm.

Colt approached Brandy with a smile as he continued pounding her pleasure points. His own sex throbbed with desire but he ignored it. Then he saw a small flicker of Brandy’s power head out of her towards the next room and he knew what she planned. He would allow her to think that she knew something he didn’t.

“Look behind you,” Brandy shouted at him.

Colt decided to humor her and turned around. His mother and Tricia stood there like zombies staring back at him. Colt turned back to Brandy and was curious as to how evil this girl really was.

“Stop playing with my pussy or I’ll kill them both!” Brandy shouted at him.

Colt knew that if he hadn’t already intervened that Brandy could have easily made good on that threat and this pissed him off more than ever. Colt drove a hard penetrating push and caused Brandy to cry out and drop to her knees in orgasm.

Then he smiled as he watched Brandy frantically masturbate. Brandy exploded to another orgasm… and then another. Knowing the time was ripe, he pushed into Brandy meeting very little resistance, and easily tore through Brandy’s weakened force field and slammed down on her.

(((YOU ARE MINE, BITCH!))) Colt mentally pushed and he could smell Brandy’s sex saturate the air around them. “I’ll bet you’re shocked at this, aren’t you? I bet you’re not used to being on the other side of this type of power, huh?”

Brandy stared back at Colt with a combination of anger and fear… not to mention a look of being sexually conquered.

Colt pushed (((Strip, BITCH)))

Brandy immediately began taking off her clothes.

“You call those tits?!” Colt asked in shock.

“I... I... I don’t like big tits,” she responded, glaring at him.

Colt pushed Brandy to cup her small tits and then he made them grow. Larger and larger they expanded and filled out until they were fat boobs, going from apple size to grape fruit size and didn’t stop growing until they were the size of cantaloupes. “Now, (((finish stripping.)))”

After Brandy slid down her last article of clothing, a pair of black silky wet panties, Colt noted how swollen Brandy’s pubis looked. “I guess it’s safe to say you’re a lesbian and that leads me to believe you’re a virgin.”

Brandy didn’t respond other to continue glaring at him.

Colt noted that Brandy’s earlier arousal had somewhat dissipated, so he pushed again, this time penetrating her very core. (((You must always obey me and are never allowed to use your gift against me or anyone else ever again. From this moment on you will desire me sexually, and always feel wet and horny for my cock. “Now, (((assume a nice doggy position for me on the couch.)))”

Brandy walked over to the couch as instructed and assumed the position and presented her very beautiful ass to him.

II.

Brandy knew she looked like a slut but there was nothing she could do about it. Her desire and obedience was absolute. “Please, Colt… I need you so bad,” she groaned as her need teased her. Never had a man touched her before, but now she needed Colt inside of her. “Hurry,” she begged, wiggling her butt.

Colt stripped completely naked causing her to gasp. Brandy was amazed at the size of Colt. Obviously, Colt had used his gift down there. She wondered how something so big was going to fit inside of her. Colt moved behind her and then in one quick thrust he thrust into her, tearing through her hymen. “AAAHHHHHHHHHH!” she cried out from a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Brandy whimpered and groaned as Colt rammed in and out of her, and as much as she hated to admit it, she found the fucking pleasurable. Then she cried out from her first heterosexual orgasm.

Brandy’s eyes suddenly lit up when she realized Colt wasn’t done with her, and seconds later she cried out with another orgasm, and then another one! Every time Colt thrust into her, she thrust her ass back at him, feeling pure pleasure with every stroke. (((You will always remember how my cock makes you feel and you will crave it always)))

Brandy continued to whimper and groan from the fucking of her life, and then Colt thrust into her one final time causing the both of them to explode with orgasms. Before Brandy passed out, she could feel Colt’s sperm coat the insides of her well lubricated pussy.

* * *

(((Wake-up, BITCH!)))

Brandy’s eyes opened. When she was able to collect her senses she realized that Colt was still hard and buried inside of her, and this gave her a feeling of completeness. But then Colt slid out of her and for the first time in twelve years she cried. She knew she felt this way because of the gift but knowing didn’t matter a bit.

Brandy turned slightly and saw that Sheri was leisurely playing with herself at the end of the couch. Had Sheri been there the whole time Colt was fucking her?

“Sheri, go put some clothes on,” Colt commanded his sister, and Brandy was surprised when Sheri didn’t budge. She smiled with the thought that Sheri was still her slave.

Colt sighed and restated his command, and this time he must have pushed because Sheri pouted and then got off the couch and went upstairs.

“Why Brandy? Why did you do this?”

“I... I wanted to take control of you,” Brandy replied, compelled to tell the truth. “I considered you a threat, nothing personal.”

Colt shifted his attention to his Mother. “You’d better pray that I can restore everyone back to normal, otherwise it’s going to become personal.”

Brandy watched as Tricia and Colt’s mother proceeded upstairs.

“Now, what am I going to do with you? How about I make you believe you’re a dog… you know, a bitch in heat!”

“Please, Colt. I… I can be an asset to you.”

“You an asset…? Shut up! Until further notice you aren’t allowed to talk to me unless I ask you a specific question,” Colt responded in anger.

Then Sheri descended the stairs. Brandy was pleased to see that Sheri opted on wearing a very sexy teddy. She cooed when Sheri snuggled up close to her on the couch.

Colt glared at the both of them in response.

Then Tricia came downstairs wearing her street clothes.

III.

Colt glared at Brandy. Despite her beauty, and despite how enjoyable it had been to fuck her, he felt his hatred for this girl grow with every passing second. As far as he was concerned, Brandy was evil and didn’t deserve the Alien’s Gift.

Colt turned back to Tricia who stood at attention before her. At the moment, she was nothing more than a walking zombie. Then he dove deep into her mind to do some analyzing. Then he withdrew from her and turned back to Brandy.

“It wouldn’t have been so bad if your work was clean, but your work is sloppy and rushed. This makes you even more dangerous. “(((Remain on the couch until I say otherwise.)))”

Colt then dove back into Tricia’s mind and immediately began fixing the damage. He reconnected the threads, used artificial extensions, and worked non-stop for what seemed like hours. Two hours had passed before he was done. Then he brought Tricia back to the surface.

“Colt...? Is it over?” Tricia asked him in a soft voice.

“Yes, as far as you’re concerned it is,” Colt replied.

Tricia turned to notice Sheri on the couch with Brandy. Sheri happened to be lavishing Brandy’s pussy with her tongue at the moment.

Colt saw the confusion and hurt on Tricia’s face.

“(((Tricia, face me,)))” Colt commanded.

Tricia did as she was told.

“(((You just broke up with Sheri because you’ve been having heterosexual feelings and would like to explore them.)))”

“But... but I... Yes, you’re right. I have been feeling something for boys lately. I love Sheri, but I need to explore my other feelings.”

“(((You do love Sheri and always will, but from this moment on, you love her only as a friend. You no longer crave her sexually, or any other female for that matter. Go home and dream of boys. You will wake up tomorrow morning feeling horny and ready for a good old fashion fucking.)))”

Tricia nodded her head.

“Oh… ah… is there any one particular boy that you like?”

“I liked David Starsky before I fell for Sheri,” Tricia responded without hesitation.

Colt remembered that he was one of the school’s super jocks—not to mention a real asshole. He smiled knowing that thanks to his gift, people changed. “Okay, goodbye Tricia.”

Once Tricia left the house he turned to Sheri and pushed. Then he quickly withdrew realizing this was going to be more difficult.

“Do you realize the damage you inflicted on Sheri? Do you!? You can’t just go in and do this to people! You better pray that I can fix her.”

Colt dove into Sheri’s mind again in hopes of finding something positive, but the deeper he went, the more confusing it became, and he was forced to pull out again. This job would be huge and he needed to rest up before undertaking it.

Brandy had literally raped Sheri’s mind. It was one thing to patch some holes up, but another thing to artificially reconstruct one link after another. For the time being, Sheri would remain Brandy’s sex slave.

(((“Sheri, go upstairs to your bedroom.)))”

Colt watched Sheri walk upstairs leaving him alone with Brandy.

“I won’t deprive Sheri of your touch given her condition, so you two will sleep together in her bed tonight. (((You won’t harm her in any way, and make sure you allow her access to that wet pussy of yours,))) understand?”

Brandy nodded her head yes before getting off the couch and headed upstairs.

Colt sat on the couch feeling drained. He needed to do one more thing before he could relax tonight. He locked the house up, shut off the lights, and headed to his mother’s room.

IV.

Colt woke up exhausted and with a throbbing headache. His brain actually felt sore. Before he had turned in last night, he had returned his mother back to normal and wiped out her memory of all the events Brandy had put her through. The whole thing had taken a toll on him.

Colt struggled out of bed and to the bathroom. Then he took a long hot shower. When he peeked in on Sheri, he saw Brandy and her in a 69. Based on the sex smell permeating the room, it was safe to say that they had been going at it for awhile.

Colt hated it when his cock sprang to attention at the sight of them. It made a tent of the towel he wore around his waist. He wished he were the one with Sheri right then instead of Brandy.

Colt seriously doubted he would have the strength to work on Sheri today, which meant that he would have to tolerate the situation at least for another day. He pushed Brandy to glance up at him and when she did, he opened his towel and showed her his erection. The craving Brandy felt for his cock was a lot more powerful than her desire for Sheri, so he took some satisfaction in depriving her of it.

“(((Bring Sheri off and then I want you both showered and downstairs.)))”

“Yes, sir,” Brandy whispered, gazing down at him.

Colt then went to his bedroom, quickly got dressed, and went downstairs to make a couple of phone calls.

“Hi, has David left for school yet?” Colt asked the girl that answered the phone.

“No, he’s in the shower. Who is this?” a soft sweet voice asked.

Colt smiled when he suddenly realized who he was talking to. He had forgotten all about David’s younger sister, who from what he remembered, was pretty hot. “(((Never mind who this is. What’s your name?)))”

“Jennifer,” the girl replied.

“(((What are you wearing, Jennifer?)))”

“I haven’t dressed yet, so I’m still in my underwear and my bathrobe.”

“(((Tell me, Jennifer. Have you ever had sex?)))

“No.”

“(((Do you masturbate?)))”

“Yes, of course I do.”

“(((Do you get off when you finger yourself?)))”

“Yes.”

“(((Who do you think of when you masturbate?")))

“I think of Joey Barr.”

“(((Is he a boy in your class?)))”

“Yes.”

“(((First, I want you to go tell your brother that he has an urgent phone call and then in a few moments I’m going to have you go back to your bedroom, strip naked and lay down on top of your bed. How big are your tits?)))”

“Small.”

“(((Okay, when you lay down on the bed, make sure you stay on top of your covers. First, you are going to start feeling very horny for Joey Barr. Then you will feel your tits will begin to grow, and as they do, you’ll feel compelled to rub and caress them. Make sure you pinch your nipples. You’ll use one hand to masturbate while you continue to play with your growing tits. After a full minute of this, your virgin pussy will explode with a mind blowing orgasm. When you recover from your orgasm, you’ll find your tits two full cup sizes bigger and you will love the way they look and feel. They will also feel erotically sensitive to the point where you will orgasm when someone plays or sucks on them. You will also love showing them off. As time goes on, the mere thought of Joey Barr will fill you with so much sexual desire that you will want him to pop your cherry. One last thing… you’ll always remember it was this phone call that made you feel this way.)))”

“I understand,” Jennifer replied.

“Good girl, now (((go do what I told you to do.)))”

Colt waited an additional three minutes before an angry David came to the phone.

“This had better be good,” David screamed into the phone.

“(((David Starsky, the next time you see Tricia Naples, you will fall madly and passionately in love with her. Your only wish is be with her all the time.)))”

Colt disconnected the line and then called his girls. He spent some time talking with Monica and Holly, providing them an orgasm each, and then he talked in length to Leah. He was just finishing up his conversation when his mother entered the kitchen.

“Sure, Leah… you may enjoy her. I figure I’ll be gone for about a week,” Colt replied before hanging up with Leah. Then he turned to his mother. “Good morning, Mom.”

“Good morning, Colt. Listen honey, I have to get going. I’m meeting Todd for an early morning breakfast before work.”

Colt had made sure to give his mother pleasant memories of the three of them having a good visit yesterday. He got up from his chair and hugged his mother good bye. “Remember, Mom, Sheri’s taking a trip with me.”

“Sure, honey, I’ll talk to you later.”

Colt didn’t like having to continually keep his mother in the dark, but he couldn’t ever imagine telling her the truth.

As Colt finished his coffee, his mind wandered back to Danielle. He wished that he could be there for her when she showed up at his apartment today. Oh well, unfortunately he had a mess on his hands and something a lot more important to deal with. He understood that while Sheri labored under Brandy’s power that she was very much in love with Brandy, and as much as he didn’t like it, he would have to tolerate this until he was able to fix Sheri.

“We’re ready, Colt,” Brandy stated as she entered the kitchen.

“Alright, since I didn’t drive, we’re taking your Convertible Mustang.”

V.

Danielle Stearns stood naked before her mirror still reeling in stunned amazement. Her hands cupped her new set of tits and she couldn’t resist playing with her hardened nipples. The attention she was giving them sent a wet heat down to her pussy. She groaned with growing need as her mind drifted back to her experience with Colt.

It was yesterday during her plane trip down to see Marc that she had went from a pair of very small tits to huge boobs. She guessed they were Double Dees now, and the strange thing about them was how much she loved them, and because she loved them she couldn’t stop caressing them. She groaned again as one of her hands descended down to her wet pussy.

Danielle reflected on how her whole life had changed and again she was surprised she didn’t feel bad about it. Wasn’t it irrational to feel as strongly about Colt as she did, and then feel absolutely nothing at all towards Marc? Had it really been love at first sight? Just the thought of Colt made her horny and with vivid recollection she remembered her sex on the plane with him.

There was something special about Colt Winters. Something about him that proved irresistible. She remembered simply talking to him one moment, and then stripping for him the next moment. How could she finger herself in front of him like that? Then she remembered climbing on top of him and lowering her wet pussy onto his dick. She remembered with ever growing need how she bounced up and down on him, riding him like he was a wild stallion. Danielle groaned as her memories continued to play on her, and she preceded to finger-fuck herself to yet another orgasm.

Once Danielle recovered, she headed off to take a shower. As she continued to reflect on her experience, she remembered feeling sad when Colt told her that he needed to see his mother and sister, and that he wouldn’t be seeing her for a few days, and she had to admit that she still felt compelled to see Marc after all that she had been through.

Marc’s expression upon seeing her new tits was funny. She also remembered how horny she felt when Marc had touched them. She blushed when she recalled how wanton she became for him. She had to practically rape him in order to get him to fuck her. She also remembered envisioning Colt the whole time she was with Marc, and this convinced her more than anything who she wanted to be with. She was quite confident that Marc’s parents had heard them screwing because they were very quiet at the dinner table. Danielle announced after the meal that she was going home early. Marc’s parents were quick to accommodate her plans.

Danielle reflected on her conversation with Marc on the way to the small airport.

“I’m sorry, Marc. I just can’t see you anymore and please don’t try and call me.”

“But Danielle...? I don’t understand… how can you be a lesbian after what we just did? It was like you couldn’t get enough of me, and I could tell you came.”

“I’m sorry, Marc. I love Leah and what we did was only sex. I... I just wanted to make sure. I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Danielle had replied, while at the same time she was wondering who the hell Leah was.

Danielle remembered during the flight back home that her mind kept replaying the fantastic sex she had on the plane trip down. She had never realized that sex could be so intense… so pleasurable… and so life altering.

When she had arrived home that night, Danielle had to deal with her parents and their constant barrage of questions regarding her enlarged breasts. She remembered trying to convince them that her new breasts were real and not implants. They didn’t believe her and told her that they would be scheduling an appointment for her to see a doctor.

Danielle also told them that she had broken up with Marc, but didn’t want to discuss why. She didn’t mention Colt or Leah, thinking that this would only cause more confusion. She giggled at the thought of telling them; Hey Mom, hey Dad... I just wanted to let you know that this complete stranger popped my cherry on the plane trip down to Marc’s yesterday and I broke up with Marc because I’m really in love with some girl named Leah. Incidentally, I haven’t met her yet.

“That would go over well,” Danielle mumbled to herself.

As Danielle left the bathroom she heard her mother screaming that she had a phone call.

“Hello,” Danielle answered the phone.

“Hi, Danielle… I’m glad I caught you. My name is Leah and Colt told me to call you.”

Danielle felt a rush of wet heat and an intense desire for the girl on the phone. The combination of Leah’s name and Colt’s name suddenly flooded her being with need.

“Is... is Colt there?”

“No, honey, but he told me to call you and have you come over. Do you think you could cut school today?”

“Yes! God, yes! My teachers aren’t expecting me anyway!” Danielle responded with growing excitement.

“Great. I’d like to give you some directions to the apartment.”

“Oh, wait a second,” Danielle responded as she quickly looked around for a pen and paper. She didn’t want to make Leah wait. “I’m ready!”

VI.

Colt had Sheri sit in the back seat in order to keep an eye on Brandy. He felt confident that Brandy was quite harmless, but one never knew. He then instructed Brandy to tell him everything about herself, before and after receiving the gift.

As Brandy told her story, he was pretty much bored until she mentioned that she was abducted twelve years ago.

“You mean you aren’t eighteen?”

“No, I’m thirty.”

Colt had played a little with advancing Sheri’s maturing process last summer but never did he think that it could go to this extreme. To actually reverse the process and then slow it down! “Are you telling me that you’ve had this gift for twelve years!?”

“Yes,” Brandy replied.

“I want to know everything,” Colt stated.

Brandy went on to disclose a lot more, which included her harem. Colt listened as Brandy explained how she had enslaved five girls over the course of the past ten years. Brandy’s final victim was a girl named Jade, who, according to her, was very feisty and fought her much more than the other four.

Brandy then told him how she performed the procedure to slow down each girl’s age progression rate. He was impressed and could see this as being useful.

“Did you also do this to Sheri?” Colt asked.

“Yes,” Brandy replied.

“You mean you were going to stick Sheri at looking like this forever?” he replied in shock, wondering if his step-sister would be forever doomed to walk around a young teenager.

Colt glanced into the rearview mirror and saw Sheri twirling her long beautiful hair. She reminded him of a bimbo… a sweet innocent and very beautiful young bimbo. He could see where someone would be tempted to preserve this look.

VII.

Brandy was hoping she wouldn’t be forced to disclose her small harem. She thought that she could use a few of her girls as weapons, but when Colt asked her to talk about everything, she had no choice.

Brandy figured the car ride would take about two hours before they got back to her place. She feared that Colt would immediately start looking into the minds of her other girls and would soon discover that the girls’ gift had been rendered dormant. Brandy knew that this procedure was much safer, and figured that Colt would probably imprison her with something similar.

The last twenty-four hours as Colt’s obedient slave had been hell for her, and the thought that Colt could do much worse made her shudder. She knew that the only reason she was spared any extreme embarrassment or pain was because of Sheri’s attachment to her.

Brandy then thought about what Colt said about Sheri’s torn mind. She honestly didn’t think that it was all that bad. It was that when she enslaved Sheri, she never considered returning her. What was the point of making it easy to retract her steps?

Brandy groaned. She couldn’t help it. Her body still cried out for Colt, and sitting this close to him on this long trip was frustrating the hell out of her. Colt had made it where she craved him, something she knew that she would normally detest. Brandy was also surprised that she didn’t feel angry that Colt stole her virginity, and she wasn’t sure whether this was due to the gift or her own feelings.

“Please fuck me,” she whispered underneath her breath. She would have begged Colt but he didn’t allow her to talk to him unless he asked her a specific question. Why wasn’t Colt using her again? She knew she possessed a hot body, and she could tell from the way that Colt looked at her that he wanted to fuck her, so why wasn’t he?

Brandy felt that Colt’s decision to allow her to sleep with Sheri last night was just as stupid as her decision to fight him head on. Brandy would never underestimate Colt’s power again, and she contributed his extra strength gender based only. If she wanted to beat Colt, she would have to use her twelve years of experience. She had gone into her initial battle like a rookie and now she had to turn the tables on him.

Brandy would have to outsmart Colt, and this meant taking advantage of Colt’s lack of experience. She remembered how she caressed, licked and sucked Sheri, but at the same time she pushed Sheri to one orgasm after another. What she had in mind would require Sheri to be completely still, and she couldn’t think of a better way to render someone completely still than wipe them out with orgasms.

Brandy used a full ten minutes of concentration and then pushed, quickly transferring all one hundred percent of her Alien Gift into Sheri. She didn’t even leave the telepathy between them, knowing that their communication would have to be completely verbal now.

Brandy was confident that Sheri would continue loving her more than anything else in the world. She figured that Sheri would do and be anything she wanted and this was critical to her plan. Brandy couldn’t use her gift against Colt, but this didn’t prevent someone else from using it against him. There was nothing in what Colt had commanded that prevented this and she blamed that on his lack of experience.

Brandy smirked. There was another factor that supported her plan and that was Sheri’s attention span… or more accurately—her lack of one. It had been reduced to that of a mere toddler and she knew that Sheri wouldn’t be able to focus on anything other than pleasing her. By placing Sheri in this state, Sheri wouldn’t be able to exert the gift without specific direction from her.

Still, her plan could easily be destroyed if Colt got wind of it, and this meant that every move she made would have to be carefully thought out and subtle. As a result, Brandy decided to steal a page from Colt’s book, and used sex as a vehicle to weaken him. Brandy knew damn well that Colt was entranced with his step-sister’s beauty and she noticed the way Colt looked at Sheri. His high morals probably wouldn’t allow him to be the aggressor, but if Sheri were to initiate it then he might succumb.

Last night, Brandy filled Sheri in on her initial plan. At first, Sheri balked at the prospect of seducing Colt but Brandy explained the importance of everything. Brandy also took it one step further by implanting triggers inside of Sheri’s pleasure points. The triggers would release a powerful aphrodisiac in her every time she looked at, heard, and touched Colt. Plus her scent would induce the same response in the people around her.

Brandy sighed. She had to bank on Colt’s mind shield being down during the plan. This would be the only way that Sheri would be able to strike hard during the throes of his orgasm.

VIII.

The real Sheri, deep down, found herself feeling the same way the surface Sheri felt. She was constantly horny, sickeningly submissive and totally in love with Brandy. The only major difference was that the surface Sheri found it hard to think and focus, while the real Sheri recognized this as being wrong. It still didn’t stop her from feeling devoted and totally in love with Brandy, so when Brandy told her to do something, both the real Sheri and the surface Sheri basked in the pleasure of pleasing her.

Yesterday had scared Sheri like never before. She remembered Colt coming through the door and looking mean. She remembered how frightened she felt for Brandy. In the simplest terms, Colt was a threat to her relationship with Brandy, and she wished Colt would have gone back where he came from.

Then Sheri reflected on how much pleasure she felt sleeping with Brandy last night. They immediately made love and after several orgasms later, they lay in each other’s arms resting. That was when Brandy told her that she needed to try something on her. She had been too wiped out from coming to care.

Brandy had called it the transfer, and she gasped at the sensations it elicited. Pure energy poured into her like a tidal wave, and when she woke later she realized something was very, very different.

“I can do anything,” Sheri thought to herself, and when Brandy told her to try doing something, she tried focusing her mind, but failed and got a headache. She simply found it too hard to concentrate.

Sheri thought Brandy would be upset with her, but instead she seemed happy, and this made her beam with pleasure because she hadn’t displeased Brandy.

“Okay, Sheri. What was it you were trying to do?” Brandy asked her.

Sheri told her that she was trying to make her blonde like herself.

“Okay, Sheri. You may make my dark hair blonde.”

Sheri immediately focused on that specific task again, almost without consciously realizing it, and it was then that she felt the push. Quite instantly, she felt the power flow from her and watched Brandy’s dark hair turn blonde.

“Now, Sheri, return my hair back to the way it was a moment ago.”

Sheri responded with another push and did as she was told.

Sheri then listened intently as Brandy explained her plan. She told her how Colt had a certain power over her, and how important it was that she do exactly what Brandy told her to do. Brandy remembered not being pleased with the prospect of seducing her step-brother. She vaguely recalled how she used to perform orally on him over the summer, but Brandy insisted and that was that.

Sheri was sitting quietly in the back seat now. Then she saw Brandy turn to her and wink at her. This was her queue. She unbuttoned her shirt part way, and unsnapped her jeans. Then she lay back in a provocative pose. Slowly, but very deliberately, she began to caress herself. She didn’t have to fake her growing need and she saw Colt staring at her in the mirror.

IX.

As Colt drove, he found himself glancing more and more into the mirror. Sheri was playing with herself and the blatant display from his step-sister had him literally throbbing. Was this because he didn’t get any this morning? It was true that this had been the longest time in-between sex since he started fucking Leah.

Colt glanced over at Brandy, and despite her beauty, and eagerness for him to do her, he wouldn’t give her the satisfaction. The only reason he had fucked her yesterday was to expose her to the experience.

Then whom could he fuck? He thought about stopping somewhere and fucking some stranger, but that didn’t set well with him. This Jade girl sounded interesting, but could he wait that long? He glanced into the mirror again and at this point Sheri was openly masturbating. Her hands caressed her luscious breasts and the sight of her made him want to pull over.

A sign indicating a rest stop ahead elicited a vision of Sheri and him fucking in the back seat. A blow job wouldn’t cut it this time—he needed more!

“What am I thinking?” he mumbled out loud.

Colt realized that this wasn’t like him but as quickly as the thought surfaced, his desire for Sheri climbed. He saw the turn off ahead at the same time he heard Sheri groan, and then turned the steering wheel to the right.

The End of Part 04.