The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story’s revision is a copyright dated © May 2006.

Alien’s Gift

Part 05: New Mission

by JR Parz

I.

Colt pulled off the highway to the rest stop. He looked over at Brandy and saw a grin on her face. He knew she had been eyeing his hard-on for the last hour and she probably thought it was for her. “A lot she knew,” he mumbled and then turned around to look at his naked step-sister.

Sheri was fingering herself nonstop. The scent of her sex played on him like an aphrodisiac. Colt was momentarily distracted by Brandy who seemed to be reacting to Sheri’s display as well. He pushed inducing Brandy to sleep and then looked around the parking lot. He pushed again to make sure everyone would feel compelled to leave.

Colt then turned his attention back to Sheri. Her long strawberry blonde hair was wet and matted against her voluptuous tight body and her right hand was buried deep inside herself. He wanted her. He wanted to fuck her.

Then Colt twisted around to the front and yelled, “Noooooooo” while he slammed his fist down hard against the dashboard. Then he turned back to Sheri and pushed (((Stop playing with yourself and sit up!)))

Sheri suddenly stopped with a jolt of shock. Then she pulled her cum slicked fingers out of her pussy and sat up.

Colt congratulated himself for his burst of willpower as he took in the sight of Sheri’s glistening shaven pussy. Never had he wanted to fuck more in his life. He remembered what she tasted like and started to climb into the backseat.

“No!” he screamed out again, and then he dove deep into Sheri’s mind.

Colt realized that his beautiful sexy step-sister that sat before him was not the real Sheri, and dove deeper and deeper, and yet even deeper. He didn’t stop until he broke through a thick layer of blackness. “Huh…? What the hell is this?” he asked.

“SHERI!” he cried out in happiness.

“Colt, you shouldn’t be here—go away and leave me alone! Leave us both alone!” Sheri cried in response.

Colt recognized that even the real Sheri labored under Brandy’s love spell.

“Not for long,” he mumbled to himself with a smile. Now that he had access to the real Sheri, he felt this was going to be easy. Colt realized that his initial reading of his sister had only been a decoy, so he performed another reading. That was when he spotted the POWER! The Alien’s Gift!

“Oh my god, Sheri, you... you have the GIFT!”

“Of course I do, but I can only use it when Brandy allows me too,” Sheri replied with a glare.

Colt then discovered the thread that tied Sheri and Brandy together and with a tremendous push he severed it completely.

II.

Sheri suddenly snapped awake. The first thing she saw was Colt smiling down at her. “You did it!” she cried out in elation.

“Welcome back, you had me worried,” Colt responded.

Then Sheri realized she was naked and covered with cum and sweat.

“Damn, where are my clothes?”

“Calm down. It isn’t like I haven’t seen you like this before.”

“Turn around you pervert!” Sheri screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Come on, Sheri, after everything that we’ve been through. How can you suddenly be modest?”

“I... I... just turn around,” Sheri insisted as she eyed her jeans on the car floor.

Sheri paused a moment to look for her panties but then remembered Brandy’s command that she not wear underwear. As she dressed, she found the smell from her sex strangely intoxicating. She blushed, remembering what Brandy had done to her pussy juice to make give her scent aphrodisiac qualities. She wished she could take a hot shower.

“Okay, I’m dressed. Now, you have a lot of explaining to do.”

Between Colt and her own memories, she turned beet red with embarrassment. Her short time with Brandy and what Colt had done to her earlier had turned her into a sex toy. Colt told her how he had obtained the Alien’s Gift and admitted to turning her into a sex creature. Even the love that she had shared with Tricia had been orchestrated, and then she grew heated when she recalled the blowjobs Colt had compelled from her throughout the past summer.

“Why Colt…? How could you do this to me? Even my time with Tricia was artificially induced!” she cried.

“I’m sorry, Sheri. I just... I’m sorry,” Colt responded in a soft voice.

“What’s next?”

“There is one more matter that we need to discuss.”

“You’re talking about the gift, right?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I have no idea how to activate it.”

“I do,” Colt replied with a grin.

III.

Danielle sat on the couch nervously twirling her hair. Sitting beside her, real close, was a beautiful naked girl by the name of Monica and she was staring at her. Danielle then turned to see a blonde girl appear from the hallway. The girl looked as every bit as beautiful as Monica and was also naked.

“Hi, I’m Holly,” the blonde giggled, plopping down on the other side of her.

“Hi,” Danielle whispered, blushing in response. She felt strange sitting in the middle of these naked girls—and stranger yet was how aroused they were making her.

“Leah is still in the bathroom. She wants to look her prettiest for you,” Holly stated with a smile.

“I... I don’t understand any of this. It feels like I’m in a dream,” Danielle replied.

“Don’t worry. Colt said everything will feel alright once you see Leah, so, tell us about yourself. Colt mentioned that you were a big time soccer star,” Monica responded.

“I... I was... but I don’t think I can play anymore,” Danielle replied and then she cupped her enlarged boobs to indicate why. “There’s no way I can play soccer with these boobs.”

“Oh, I’ll talk to Colt later about that. If you still want to play soccer, he’ll make it easier for you to deal with them,” Monica replied.

“Oh! I didn’t mean to come off like I was complaining. Please don’t tell Colt. I love my new boobs, really! And if he doesn’t want me playing soccer, then I don’t want to play soccer,” Danielle quickly replied, feeling frightened at the prospect of upsetting Colt.

“So, it looks like Colt went too far again,” she heard a voice from the other side of the room declare.

Danielle sprang off the couch with excitement. “LEAH!” she cried out as strong currents of loving warmth flooded her.

“Hi, honey,” Leah greeted her with a smile.

Danielle felt waves on top of waves of love crash down on her as she stood there in complete rapture of Leah. Without even realizing it, she crossed the room and moved into Leah’s arms for the tightest, most pleasurably hug that she had ever felt.

“Everything is going to be alright, honey,” Leah whispered into her ear, stroking her long dark hair as she did. “Yes, dear, Colt went way too far with you and we’ll fix things when he gets back.”

IV.

Jade Emerson hesitantly tapped on the door.

“Who is it?” she heard a cold hard voice yell out from behind the door.

“Mistress Nadia, this is Slave Jade. You summoned me…?”

“Enter,” Nadia commanded her.

Jade walked into the room and saw Nadia, completely naked, sitting in a chair with her legs spread. Jade’s roommate, Slave Carla, was naked and kneeling down in front of her. The sight sent a flash of heat to her pussy and moistened her slit. She knew it was the conditioning that made her feel this way, but the intensity made it very real.

Jade prostrated herself before Nadia like she had been programmed. “Mistress Nadia, how may I serve you?” she asked, hating the desire she felt to be the one licking Nadia’s pussy and not her roommate.

“Carla is doing a wonderful job with her tongue that I felt she deserved a reward. In fact, she now has the distinction of giving me the best tongue job I’ve ever received. So, what I decided is that I’m going to let you provide Carla some relief while she continues tonguing me.”

Jade frowned.

“Don’t forget your place, slave, now, get out of that robe and start giving Carla tongue.”

Jade reluctantly slipped off her robe and dropped to her knees. The conditioning that Brandy had placed on her was very specific in nature. She could receive pleasure from a slave’s touch, but her true nature kicked in when it came to bestowing pleasure. Since she was normally heterosexual she felt repulsed at the thought of it.

As Jade crawled on all fours over to Carla, she found herself reflecting to when she possessed the Alien’s Gift. More specifically when she tried fighting Brandy and failed. Brandy then turned her into her personal sex slave, but unlike with her fellow slaves, she was able to reap pleasure from going down on Brandy.

Things simply got bad when Brandy wasn’t around and Nadia was left in charge, because then the sexual hunger she felt for Brandy was transferred to Nadia.

Jade used her hands to spread Carla’s wet petals apart. She inhaled Carla’s sex before using her tongue. Jade could feel Carla shudder from her ministrations, and based on Carla’s reaction, it was obvious she was enjoying her tongue. Then the damn broke and Carla came hard. Jade quickly licked and lapped up Carla’s leaking pussy and it was only later that she realized her roommate had passed out from her orgasm.

Jade remained on her knees and looked up at Nadia.

“Alright, Jade. That was easy… too easy. Get another couple of slaves to help you carry Carla back to her room and then rejoin me. I’ve got some unfinished business you need to tend to.”

Jade blushed and hurried off to do as she was told. Looking forward to going down on Nadia.

V.

When Brandy woke up she immediately realized something was wrong. Colt was driving and Sheri was in the front seat. Now it was she who lay stretched out in the backseat without clothes on.

“Wh... what did you do to me?” Brandy asked.

“Oh good, you’re awake,” Sheri responded with a smile, leaning over the seat to gaze at her.

“Sheri? What are you doing?” Brandy asked in confusion.

“I’m watching you play with yourself—that’s what I’m doing.”

Brandy gasped when she saw her hands begin to caress herself. Soon she was fingering her pussy and pinching her new boobs. Brandy looked at Sheri and realized that the young teenager wasn’t her slave anymore.

“Tell me, Brandy. How do you like being on the receiving end of your powers?”

Brandy groaned in response as she continued to finger herself. She felt right there on the verge of exploding. Colt had somehow won. He had somehow fought his attraction to her step-sister and resurfaced the real Sheri back to the surface. To make matters worse, Sheri was in full control of the Alien’s Gift!

“I’m not as cruel as you, but we will ensure you are never a problem again. Not to us or anybody else.”

“I... I’m sorry. Please don’t… let’s talk about... ah... ah... unggggggghhhh.”

VI.

Colt worked with Sheri to make sure she was in sync with her new powers by the time they reached Brandy’s mansion. Colt had obtained all the information he needed while Brandy was under hypnosis, and he had to hand it to Brandy, compelling obedience through voice recognition was ingenious. Brandy would have been able to control these girls without her powers and that was pretty impressive.

Colt also wondered how many other humans possessed the Alien’s Gift, and if they did, were they abusing their powers like Brandy had? He wondered who would be able to stop someone with the gift thinking that it certainly wouldn’t be the F.B.I. or the Police. This led him to consider a new life, but could he do it alone?

Overtaking the girls at Brandy’s mansion proved to be a piece of cake. After putting Brandy to sleep, he instructed Sheri to round up the slaves and meet in the living room.

Meanwhile, he went after Nadia, the acting leader. When Colt burst into Nadia’s chamber, she was in the middle of having sex with one of her slaves. He was momentarily stunned with the slave’s beauty. She wore her black hair short, modern like, and stood about 5′9″ with a long slender sleek look. She possessed the cutest tits and an ass as pretty as Sheri’s. Colt immobilized Nadia by freezing her in place.

“Who are you?” Colt asked the slave.

“Slave Jade, what have you done to my Mistress?” Jade responded.

Colt smiled. So this was Jade. He gazed at her naked beauty for a second before he dove into her mind. He wiped out all traces of Brandy and Nadia, and when he saw Jade blush and retrieve her robe, he knew that she was back.

“Who are you?” Jade asked as she tied her robe closed blushing.

“My name is Colt Winters, and your nightmare is over for you and your friends.”

“They’re not my friends. None of them... uh… well, maybe Carla. Where’s the queen bitch?”

“If you’re referring to Brandy, she is sitting in her car asleep. She can’t hurt you or anyone else ever again.”

“You must be pretty powerful to defeat Brandy.”

“Jade, I have a proposal for you, but I can’t get into it right now. My sister, Sheri, is out front gathering up the rest of the slaves. I need to interview them and maybe you can help.”

Jade nodded her head.

“(((Nadia, follow Jade,)))” Colt commanded the frozen girl.

Jade headed out to the living room where everyone was quietly sitting down.

“Thanks, Sheri. I appreciate the fact that you had these girls wear their robes because it would have been difficult to interview them stark naked,” Colt commented upon entering.

“Sure, big brother, so, what do you have in mind?”

“First, let me introduce Jade, who I have already returned back to normal.”

Both girls nodded, sizing each other up.

“Sheri, do you remember what Brandy did to transfer the Alien’s Gift to you?”

“Yes, I think so,” Sheri replied.

“Do you think you could perform it?”

“What do you have in mind?” Sheri asked with a smile.

“I need to interview them first, but with the exception of Jade, I’m thinking of transferring the powers from each of these girls to Leah, Holly, Monica and maybe Danielle.”

“Wow! You certainly think big, don’t you?”

“Do you think you can do it?”

“Yeah, actually I do.”

VII. (Back at Colt’s place...)

Colt groaned as Jade rode him, bouncing up and down on his very hard cock. He smiled at how incredibly beautiful and breath-taking Jade was, and to think that she was his girlfriend. Not because of his gift, but because she wanted him as much as he wanted her. He had done nothing to alter her mind.

“God, you’re incredible,” he groaned out loud.

“You… you too… uh… lover,” Jade responded in-between her grunts and groans.

After they both came again, making it four times in two hours, they cuddled close together. It had been an incredibly week. Sheri was a quick learner with her powers and took charge of the transfers.

Leah, Monica and Holly all received the Alien’s Gift, which meant that the three girls were no longer under his influence. The days of taking advantage of a girl with his gift were over, and now he would stop others from doing it.

At first, Leah, Monica and Holly told him that Danielle wouldn’t work out in this new role and they argued against her becoming a member. Sheri disagreed and convinced him that Danielle had been a tough competitor on the soccer field and that her natural competitiveness would carry over as a member of their new team. Colt wondered if Sheri had ulterior motives in mind.

VIII.

“Alright, give me a run down,” Colt commanded Sheri.

“Okay,” Sheri replied with a smile. She was happy in her new position. Despite her young age, she was the undisputed leader in his absence. “All four of Brandy’s former slaves have been returned back to their home town. They’ve not only been stripped of the Alien’s Gift, but they’ve been stripped of every memory they ever had since their abduction by the aliens. I also restored their normal pace of growing. The only bad thing was that because they were under Brandy’s power for such a long time, it may bring them plenty of attention.”

“What about Brandy?”

“Leah wants to go back home and she said that she’d be more than happy to take Brandy with her,” Sheri responded.

“Is this true, Leah? You really want out?”

“I guess for a little while. I just want to be with my Mom for awhile. Brandy will help me ease my lesbian feelings. The fact is, I’d rather have Brandy available than corrupt someone innocent.”

“I understand, Leah, and you never have to apologize to me. You wouldn’t ever have been in this predicament if it weren’t for me. It is I who will forever apologize to you. Whenever you want to join us, you are welcome, and I know you’ll make an excellent team member.”

Sheri then jumped in. “We decided that we should sell Brandy’s old place and use the money to buy a nice big house up here. Incidentally, since we’re on the topic of lesbianism, you might as well know that Danielle and I are a couple. After I brought her out, we kind of hit it off. She’s going to go back to school and I’m going to transfer to her school to be with her.”

“Wow, I knew that you liked Danielle, but I didn’t expect it to go to this far.”

“We’re happy together. Anyway, I can’t imagine doing it with a guy anymore and on that note, Monica and Holly can fill you in on the rest because I have a warm bed and even a warmer body waiting for me.”

Sheri then proceeded on down the hallway to a guest bedroom where Danielle lay completely naked underneath the covers. Sheri stripped off her clothes and slipped underneath the covers. Danielle’s body felt like it was on fire against her body, and when she slipped her fingers down to Dani’s pussy, it felt like a furnace.

Danielle moaned as Sheri moved down on her.

IX.

Colt turned to Monica, who had Holly sitting on her lap. “Well girls, what else should I know?”

“I think we should set up some sort of communications network with the government. Let them know that we’re available to fight these bad beings that are preying on the innocent,” Monica responded.

“That’s a good idea, Monica. Do you have any suggestions where to start?”

“My aunt is a big shot in the OSO,” Holly offered.

“Huh?” Colt responded.

“It’s some government investigation unit like the FBI.”

“Oh, okay. We’d better get started,” Colt replied and then he saw Jade come out of the bedroom wearing nothing but a pair of black thongs.

Holly whistled at her and Jade smiled in response.

“Jade, every girl in this place is either a lesbian or bisexual, and if you walk around the house like this, you’re going to get hit on,” Colt interjected with a smile.

“Don’t worry, lover. I only get horny for you,” Jade replied with a grin.

Colt turned to Holly. “I have a feeling that we shouldn’t drag our heels on this, so go ahead and call your aunt today.”

“Okay, boss, and for the record. I still get horny for you myself, so if Jade doesn’t mind, I’d still love to do you from time to time,” Holly added with a giggle.

“That’s fine with me, Holly. I’m not the possessive type,” Jade replied with a giggle of her own.

“Hey, don’t I get a say in this?” Colt asked.

“No!” Jade and Holly responded in unison, and everyone in the room busted out laughing.

“By the way, Holly, what’s your aunt’s name?”

“Laura Peterson,” Holly responded as she reached for the phone.

X. Two thousand miles away in a different state

Special Agent Laura Peterson looked up at the monitor in disbelief. Heather Sanderson, not yet seventeen, very pretty, thrashed around on top of the bed like a fish out of water. In a heap on the floor beside her bed lay her hospital gown and a pair of white cotton panties. Heather groped, fondled, and squeezed her huge tits while she attacked her very wet pussy at the same time.

The doctors had run every test known to them and still came up empty. If Heather had been slipped an aphrodisiac drug, they couldn’t detect it. She didn’t appear hypnotized, but what other explanation was there for this wanton behavior?

Then the office intercom buzzed.

“Yes, what is it?” Laura asked.

“Two things, ma’am… there’s a phone call from your niece, Holly, and Amber Sanderson is here,” the voice responded through the phone.

“Tell my niece I’ll have to call her back and send Amber in,” Laura replied as she switched off the monitor.

“Yes, ma’am,” the voice replied.

“Hi, Amber, I’m very sorry that we are meeting under these circumstances.”

“Yes, ma’am, I understand and I want to thank you for allowing me to do this,” the girl responded with a look of determination.

Laura still wasn’t totally convinced that this was the right thing to do, but her choices were narrowing. “I know you’ve been thoroughly briefed and your aunt has consented, but I can’t stress enough how terribly dangerous this man might be. Are you sure you want to go through with this?”

“That man has to be stopped! If I can help you catch him, then my sister has a chance of returning to normal.”

“Amber, to this point you’ve only been told about your sister, but before you fully agree to undertake this mission I want you to see your sister,” Laura responded, and then she switched on the monitor.

Heather, completely naked and shiny with sweat and cum, continued to masturbate. Heather’s breathing was erratic and out of control and she looked like she was on the verge of having another orgasm. Laura turned to Amber, who simply stared at the monitor in stunned silence.

“Are you still sure?” Laura asked.

“Yes, more than ever, but... but I think I should mention something,” Amber responded, blushing.

“What’s that?” Laura asked.

“Well, ah... five days ago we wore the same bra size.”

Laura turned to look back at Heather, noting how her breasts jiggled with every panting breath. If Laura had to guess, Heather was either Double Dees in size, whereas Amber appeared to be B cup at best. What was going on here? Laura felt a chill and wondered if what they were dealing with was even human.

“Amber, we’re going to have the best surveillance money can buy but even this can’t guarantee your safety. Do you understand that you could very well end up like your twin?”

“Yes, I... I need to do this,” Amber responded.

XI.

Rick Evans spotted the girl while walking through the Food Court. Could that be Heather’s twin?! “What luck!” he thought with a smile. He had learned about Heather’s twin during Heather’s subjugation. He had wanted to seek her out then but the constant flow of police cars in front of Heather’s house kept him at a distance.

Rick waited a few moments to see if she were alone. He wondered if this might be a set up and then laughed, thinking so what. He’d been itching to test his powers in a real fight anyway.

Rick walked up to the girl and took a seat at her table. He noted that her hair was slightly longer and less curly than Heather’s. She possessed the same baby blue eyes.

“Hi, I’m Rick,” he greeted the girl.

The girl responded with a start. Had he really surprised her? The look reminded him of a deer caught in high beams. He resorted to pushing “(((...and you are?)))”

“Amber. Amber Sanderson,” the girl replied without smiling.

“Such a pretty name for such a pretty girl and to think that there are actually two of you.”

“Do you know Heather?” Amber asked.

“I know Heather real good, and I’m going to get to know you real good as well,” Rick replied as he compared the twins. They were basically identical except for their boobs. “Incidentally, (((have you ever been with a man before?)))”

“No,” Amber responded after the briefest struggle.

“(((Are you saying you’re a virgin?)))” Rick asked in surprise.

“Yes,” Amber responded, blushing.

“Heather wasn’t when I took her…”

“Wasn’t what?” Amber asked.

“A virgin,” Rick responded and then he commanded her to (((stand up.)))

Amber suddenly rose to her feet and after she did it she looked confused.

“(((Move away from the table and pirouette for me.))) I want to see how close your body is to your twin,” Rick added.

Amber slowly did a 360 and stopped momentarily to show him her rounded and curvaceous ass.

“Amber, you’re very beautiful—just like Heather. I’m going to give you the very same gift I gave her. Now, normally I would wait until we’re alone, but thanks to your baggy sweater we can do it right here in the mall. Now, (((sit down again and discreetly reach underneath your sweater and take off your bra.)))”

Amber sat down and turned red as she fumbled underneath her sweater. Seconds later she handed Rick her bra.

“Now, (((move both hands up underneath your sweater and cup those small tits of yours.)))”

XII.

Amber couldn’t believe it! She sat inside a public mall with her hands underneath her sweater cupping her breasts! Not only that but she was spilling her private thoughts out to this man like he was her best friend! This was the man that had turned her sister into some sex fiend and no matter how hard she tried to break free of the guy’s power she failed!

Then she felt a strange tingly sensation inside her breasts. They were growing! She could literally feel them growing! Soon her boobs were spreading out and overflowing beyond her palms and filling out her sweater!

Amber looked down at her newly enhanced chest with shock. She rubbed her thumbs across her hardened nipples and felt a shiver of need flood her vagina!

“(((Have you seen your sister since her change?)))” the man asked with a smile.

“Yesssss,” Amber groaned.

“Good, then you know what yours look like now,” the man replied with a smile.

Amber couldn’t get over how incredibly huge they were. The feel of their firm fullness amazed her, and they were sensitive. They jiggled with every breath she took and she was tempted to touch her growing wetness down under.

Then suddenly her obsession with her boobs and growing arousal shifted to the man specifically. Her eyes lit up with the realization that he had made her feel horny for him! An irresistible attraction grew stronger by the second and she wished that he would take her somewhere and fuck her.

“This is the man turned my cousin into a nymphomaniac!” she cried at herself, but her mind was taking a backseat to her need. Amber wanted to be fucked more than anything else in her life!

“Ppppplleeeeaassssssee... I... I need you!” Amber begged.

“Need me to what?” the man asked.

“Make love to me!” Amber groaned, feeling sexual desire unlike anytime in her life before. Every thought and desire focused on the man in front of her.

The man then stood up and walked to her side of the table. He grinned down at her and offered his hand. Amber eagerly accepted his hand. If the man wanted her now, she would have eagerly spread her legs for him right here in the mall!

XIII.

Amber thrashed around on top of the bed in ecstasy. Rick rammed his hard member in and out of her like a piston and she couldn’t get enough of him, nor stop playing with her boobs.

Amber remembered feeling a slight twinge of pain from Rick’s initial thrust, but the pain had quickly faded away to nothing but pure pleasure. Never had she realized sex could feel like this and she groaned with need with every one of Rick’s thrusts. The fact that this man was a monster for doing this to her and sister never once surfaced.

“Ri...ungghh...Ricccccckkkkk...mmmmm...harrddderrr.unngghhh ...fuck me harder!” she cried as Rick continued to move in and out of her, and only after Rick coated her insides with his thick hot globs of sperm did she scream out with an incredible orgasm.

* * *

Amber opened her eyes in realization. She had just been raped and loved it. She blushed realizing that she loved sex. Slowly, she got up and noticed her new boobs. Gigantic was an understatement. She cupped them with amazement. They felt heavy, and incredibly pleasurable, so she stopped cupping them.

Amber looked down at Rick. He looked like he was in his early twenties. Rick had raped her and she had loved it. She blushed again at the realization. How could she have allowed herself to enjoy something like that? She tried looking down at the insides of her thighs but her new boobs got in the way. She felt them and realized she was very wet.

Amber sighed. She had lost her virginity to Rick and the OSO was nowhere in sight. Why weren’t they here!? She searched the room for her clothes and as she did she was worried that she might be pregnant. When was her last period? Damn, two weeks ago!

Amber couldn’t find her clothes and decided she’d better leave when she had the chance.

“And where do you think you’re going?” Rick asked as she headed for the door.

“I... I’m looking for my clothes,” she lied, suddenly afraid.

“Nope, (((I won’t allow you to cover up that gorgeous body. No clothes from now on and stop being afraid.)))”

Amber looked at Rick in confusion. Suddenly, clothes no longer seemed important to her, and she knew this didn’t make sense. She also thought she should be afraid, but that emotion had disappeared as well.

A pounding at the door distracted the both of them.

XIV.

Rick was just about to fuck Amber again when he heard the knocking.

“OPEN UP! THIS IS THE OSO!” an agent yelled through the door.

Rick winked at Amber and then pushed. This caused Amber to head off to the bedroom. Using his mind, he detected three agents outside his apartment door and a quick read told him that two were male and one female. He already saw a mistake for not radioing for backup. He then took a peak at how the two agents perceived the female agent and he saw where they considered her very attractive, very smart, and very bossy. He smiled. Bossy chicks were his favorite.

Rick also noted that the female agent felt responsible for Amber’s involvement and this gave him an idea. He made it where the agents wouldn’t be able to see him and then watched them break the door down.

“She’s in here,” one of the agents called out.

Rick followed them into the bedroom where Amber was on all fours masturbating. The expressions on the agents’ faces were almost comical. Unlike Heather, Amber was fully aware of what she was doing, but because of her need she couldn’t stop herself, nor could she do a thing to warn the agents.

“I’ll get her dressed, go call for an ambulance,” the female agent commanded and then told the other agent. “Comb the area for that monster. If he’s here we can’t let him get away!”

As the agents ran out of his apartment, Rick pushed them a permanent case of amnesia. Then he turned his attention back to the female agent and watched her search the rooms for Amber’s clothes. He then lifted the illusion of invisibility he had cloaked himself with and greeted the agent with “surprise.”

“You!” the Female agent responded as she reached for her radio.

“(((Don’t move or say a word.)))”

The Female agent suddenly froze still on the spot.

“Now, what do you suppose I should do with a pretty agent like you?” Rick asked as he walked around the woman. The fact that he was naked and aroused with the woman, he sported an erection. Rick continued to help himself to a total view of the woman’s luscious body.

“I could make you crave sex like Amber and Heather, which would undoubtedly ruin your career. I know… how about I give you a compulsion to marry and have lots of kids. In-between kids I could make you really, really horny and docile as a kitten. That would serve you right.”

“(((Come to attention and tell me your name.)))”

“Laura Peterson,” the woman replied as she came to attention by standing up straight.

“I know what I’ll do. This will be so appropriate for a caring beauty like you, but first, since you feel so responsible for Amber here, I’m going to let you witness the new and improved Amber,” Rick added with a smile.

“(((Amber, you no longer have the intelligence to go to college. In fact, you’re just a happy bimbo and that is all you wish to be. You will always crave sex, especially sex with your twin sister, and you can’t go a single day without tasting her lovely snatch. Now, you’re going to cum five more times before you are able to fall and asleep and rest. Then when you wake up, you will feel excited about starting your new life with your twin sister.)))”

Rick then turned his attention to Laura, who stood there with a look of shock on her face. “Now your turn, strip…”

XV. (A week later)

Rick was pleased. His recent brush with the law went well. Amber and Heather were now identical in every way and would be lovers for the rest of their lives. He made sure to visit Heather in order to put her in the proper frame of mind.

Now he sat at the bar and scanned the bar patrons. His eyes settled on a table near the dance floor. Not one, but two gorgeous blondes! He was immediately reminded of Heather and Amber and he thought why not. He turned back to the bartender and ordered a Budweiser thinking nothing like beer and pussy—not a better combination anywhere.

Rick finished his Bud and decided it was time to go get some evening ass. He walked over to the gorgeous blondes and interrupted them. They were in a middle of a conversation about shoes. Go figure. He sat down at their table and smiled at them.

“Hi girls, I’ve been admiring the both of you and thought we could have a threesome.”

Both girls looked at him with a look of seriousness and then burst out laughing. Their reaction stunned him. He realized that they weren’t laughing with him, but at him. The younger looking girl who wore her hair in a ponytail possessed a nice healthy set of tits. The other girl who appeared to be the more dominant of the two of them was very small on top.

“Anyway, my name is Rick, and your names are…”

“I’m Cynthia, and my friend is Tina, and you can consider this little chat as close as you’ll ever have at a threesome with us. Now, LEAVE ASSHOLE”!

Rick turned red at Cynthia’s attack. He had forgotten what embarrassment felt like. Then he recovered and smiled at Cynthia. She certainly had a superiority complex. Then he turned to Tina, who merely giggled in response.

“Well, Cynthia… that was real rude and uppity of you, which tells me you two are in need of an attitude adjustment,” Rick finally responded, adding, “Not to mention a boob job.”

Cynthia glared at him and was about to say something when he pushed “(((From this point on, you two girls are very submissive and obedient towards me. Plus, you’re feeling an overwhelming desire to pleasure me sexually in addition to each other.)))”

Cynthia and Tina looked back at him with a look of shock, and then they glanced at each other and blushed. They’re breathing became more labored and he could tell they were growing aroused. He smiled when he noticed the glazed look in their eyes.

“So, girls… would you like to go back to my place?” he asked.

Tina and Cynthia giggled in response, but this time their giggling was not at him, but because they lacked the capacity to resist him.

“What size bra you wear, Cynthia?”

“Between an A and B cup, depending on the make,” Cynthia replied with a confused smile on her face.

“Why bother wearing a bra at all?” Rick asked and then he got an idea. “Okay Cynthia, I’m going to give you something that is going to bring you lots of pleasure, but first we go back to my new place.”

Rick escorted the gorgeous blondes towards the exit and just as he was about to exit he noticed a cute waitress standing by the doorway. For a brief moment, he thought about adding her to his evening fuck, but then decided between the blondes and his live-in maid that they would be more than enough for one night.

“(((What’s your name?)))” he asked the waitress.

“Suzi,” the waitress responded with a smile.

“(((Do you have a boyfriend?)))”

“No.”

“(((How can a girl as pretty as you not have a boyfriend?)))” Rick asked in confusion.

“Because I have a girlfriend,” the girl replied with a bashful smile, and it was only then that he noticed how the girl was checking out the blondes on each of his arms.

“Nothing wrong with that,” he responded with a smile. “In fact, I think it is a turn on when two hot girls do each other. Look at Cynthia and Tina here—they haven’t experienced lesbian sex yet, but after tonight they’ll be getting a lot of it. (((Is your girlfriend as hot as you?)))”

“Yes,” the waitress replied.

“(((Who is the more aggressive in your relationship?)))”

“We take turns,” the waitress replied, blushing.

Rick could tell that the waitress was confused with her admissions.

“Now, I think your lover is going to like the new you a little better. (((After I’m done talking to you, go to your lover. Tell her that it has been your most erotic fantasy to be her very obedient sex slave, and not only will you believe this with all your heart, but you will cum every time you do something that brings a lot of pleasure to your girlfriend.)))”

The waitress looked at her with a look of shock.

“And Suzi, (((do you like big tits?)))”

“I don’t really care, but I think my girlfriend wishes I was a bit bigger,” the waitress replied.

“You look like an A cup, am I right?”

“Sometimes when I gain weight I need B cups.”

“Hmmmmmm... let’s see here. I can’t do anything about your girlfriend, but I believe you’ll be much more loveable if you were a few cup sizes bigger.”

“I don’t understand,” Suzi responded in confusion.

Rick pushed and made it where Suzi would grow an extra cup size for each of her next three orgasms. “Bye, Suzi… enjoy your new life.”

Suzi just looked at him with a perplexed look on her face.

Rick glanced at his blondes. They smiled back at him expectantly. All the way home, he imagined what he would do to the girls and couldn’t help press his hand down on his own throbbing erection. He wanted them both to be his horny pleasure slaves – at least for the night – and then he would give them away to some lucky guy or girl, or maybe just let them loose in the world as is. He didn’t think it would take long before someone would pick up on their new submissive traits.

* * *

As soon as Rick and the blondes stepped into his apartment, Laura greeted them at the door in high heels and a smile. She was completely naked and her boobs were incredibly huge. The blondes stared at her in awe.

“Okay girls, strip,” Rick commanded.

Cynthia and Tina quickly did as they were told and then stood naked before him. Then he heard Cynthia gasp as she cupped her breasts. She cried out in shock as they began to grow and all Laura and Tina looked on in shock.

Rick smirked when he saw Laura kneading her own huge boobs while she watched and he purposely caught her attention which caused her to blush and lowered her hands. He had left Laura’s mind intact but not her desires and this had put her mind and body in constant conflict. Laura was his slave now and there wasn’t a damn thing she could do about it. She was his sex toy, maid, cook, and anything else he so chose. Quite simply, he felt she needed to be taught a lesson.

Rick commanded Laura to go to his bedroom and then turned his attention back to Tina and Cynthia. He was ready to fuck and had Tina get on the couch and spread her legs. He entered her! Tina cried out in pleasure as he rammed in and out of her. Then he turned back to Cynthia, who was playing with her new boobs. He smiled, thinking that all pretty girls should be reduced to this state. He pushed (((go find Laura and make love to her.)))

Cynthia quickly headed off down the hallway to find his bedroom.

Rick looked down at Tina and smiled. Her tits were rather small now in comparison to Laura and Cynthia. He decided he would rectify that later. After Rick shot his sperm into her, he told her to go join Laura and Cynthia.

In his bedroom he watched the girls suck and lick for hours. Then he had them lay on top of each other with their legs spread and preceded to penetrate them one wet hole at a time. All three of them whimpered and groaned with one orgasm after another.

The End of Alien’s Gift.