The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Forward

I was thrilled when Ardin contacted me about continuing on with the saga. I thought that I would some day continue the story myself and wondered how a different writer would perceive this Universe. I am very happy and pleased to say that Ardin Resolute exceeded my expectations and turned out a terrific sequel. I especially love the comic book feel to it and how he managed to incorporate my old characters with his new ones.” JR Parz, Author of the Alien’s Gift

The Aliens Gift II

Part 01

by Ardin Resolute ()

I.

“You can’t beat me.”

Rick Evans shut his eyes, trying to block the memory out. That face. Those words. The memories still haunted him. Why were they still there? He gasped slightly as he walked right into a man who looked to be in a hurry. The man looked up and opened his mouth to yell but suddenly shut it, blinked and walked away as if nothing had happened. Rick kept walking through the crowd, not even allowing himself a measure of revenge against the clumsy oaf, such was the pain of the memory.

It had been 3 months since his battle with Colt Winters, and still he hadn’t gotten over it. If it hadn’t been for one slight oversight on Colt’s part he would probably have been either mind wiped or made some sort of sex slave to some depraved woman as punishment. Luckily, Rick was able to sneak a weave past Colt’s iron clad mind web and affect the cops in the room to shoot up the floor, making it crumble and allowing him to leave Colt’s immediate line of sight and give himself enough free will to flee the scene.

Damn. He never ran, ever, not when he had fought that government funded, artificially “gifted” Marc Robard. Not even then, when he had fought on the ground of Marc’s choosing did he run. But with Colt he was in his own damn apartment when they fought, and at the end, he ran. The memory was not just a reminder of his failure, but also of his cowardice.

Even then, it wasn’t over. It had taken him weeks to repair the damage Colt had inflicted on his mind. Colt wasn’t just any normal gifted, he was one of the best and the strongest and it was obvious that he hadn’t gotten that reputation by being clumsy. For a while he wasn’t even sure what memories and feelings in his mind were his or what Colt had pushed him to believe. The feeling of helplessness, of being lost in his own mind through those harsh days lingered and Rick tried desperately not to think of them. But now, he was whole again, finally.

Yesterday marked the last day of his training, his recuperation and his self-inflicted exile from society. Three months spent away from everything, hidden away in the Rocky Mountains, fixing himself, practicing his control on matter manipulation and working on building his mind stronger. He was stronger now, much stronger, and he wasn’t about to make the same mistakes as last time. This time he was ready. Well, almost ready anyways, he still hadn’t tested his newly tempered powers on humans. Goats, birds, even insects (which was proof of how much stronger he was) yes, but not people. He stopped in front of his destination, a large grayish looking building and smiled. Slowly the 18 year old opened the paint chipped red doors and entered. The sign in front read “Glenville Secondary School.”

II.

The air was rank with grease and the humidity was incredible. Rick grimaced as he quite literally felt the oil building over his skin. He had forgotten just how terrible the environment of the cafeteria at his school... no... old school...was.

Damn, he had to keep remembering that this wasn’t his school anymore. He had taken himself out when he received the alien’s gift. But, that didn’t mean that he didn’t have unfinished business, he had left too abruptly before, he was so entranced with his gift that he had not given revenge much thought when he pushed the administration into raduating him early AND changing his transcripts to show excellent marks.

At that time, nothing mattered more to the failing student, and even that one time he did test his powers out on a student, it was just on the girl that sat behind him in chemistry. As it was, he was too inexperienced and he messed up... That was another reason he was here, to fix a mistake. He had wanted to give Susan Summers a shot at being at the top of the social chain. She was a geek with flat, black hair that stuck too closely to her head, and wore round glasses that were too big for her eyes. In addition, she had a weight and acne problem. He had wanted to give her a chance to taste what she normally would never get to, but in his excitement, he hadn’t thought to test out his matter manipulation and now she was the only girl in the whole world with one breast bigger than the other. No mistakes this time though, not this time. He was practiced, ready, and probably strong enough now to defeat even Colt. This time things would be different.

But first, he had to do something about this damn grease and the smell. He concentrated hard on his skin and the air an inch off of his skin and slowly he felt it clearing. An invisible barrier being created filtered out the foreign elements. “It worked!” He smiled. The air in the mountains had been pretty clear already, and filtering the pollution from that was no problem, but this, this was an achievement and proved he was much stronger!

Rick closed his eyes and concentrated deeply, affecting every mind in the room, and had them all ignore him, as if he wasn’t there, but made them unconsciously aware of him so they wouldn’t try to walk through him or something. Invisibility wasn’t something he could accomplish, he wasn’t even sure if it was possible...but in life, everything is relative. He scanned the room, where was she? And then he saw her, sitting alone in the corner, quietly eating her bologna sandwich. The shame flooding him again... Would she ever forgive him?

Rick didn’t want to seize her mind... she deserved more than that. Slowly, to ensure he wouldn’t be detected, he probed her mind. He wanted to know how she was coping and quickly sifted through one memory after another, allowing her images and voices to fill him until he had had enough. She had suffered horribly. Everything from having to stuff one of her bra cups so that it would look similar to the other, to dealing with her gym class that saw first hand how she looked. After being ridiculed to the point of tears that day, she faked sickness to avoid any more embarrassment, but the damage had been done and she was completely alone now, branded as a freak by even the lowest of the low.

Rick had done a lot of heartless things since acquiring the gift. He had enslaved innocent young girls to be his sex toys... turned girls into writhing masses of horniness and even turned a government agent into his personal maid. Of course all of that was destroyed by that goodie-goodie Colt. At the time he felt no remorse, considering the girls inferiors. Now, however, he felt great regret, inferiors those girls might have been, but Susan was not and deserved better. That would all change. He would make it up to her in ways she could never imagine, and then, when he was done here, and when he was confident of his strength, he would go find the man responsible for his exile. He would go and destroy Colt Winters.

III.

Susan Summers sat in the corner of the cafeteria, trying not to cry into her sandwich. One would think that by now she would be used to the misery she had to endure day in and day out, but still every day she wanted to just cry. Her life was bad enough before that day in chemistry, but now... now it was beyond bad, it was horrible, and she wanted to die. However, she had pretty much figured out that she was too damn scared of death to bring the Exacto knife any closer to her wrist. She looked down at her chest and tried not to break out into tears. She had always been ashamed of her small breasts that were barely an A cup; but now, she wished that she was completely flat. Her hand slowly moved to her left breast and felt the tissue wadded up inside the bra cup. After that day, she didn’t know what happened, but somehow her right breast grew, while her left didn’t, leaving her with one ‘A’ cup and the other a ‘C’. She shut her eyes tight to fend off the bout of weeping she knew was about to come as she didn’t want to attract more attention to herself.

She was a freak, and nobody let her forget it. Before at least she tried to look good. Although terribly ashamed of her body, at least Susan wasn’t deformed, and wore blouses sometimes, but now, she wore a sweatshirt every day to cover up her chest. Sometimes, when she felt even more insecure than normal, she’d keep her jacket on all day, zippered up so that no one would see her malformed rack and be reminded of her freakiness. All she wanted was to be accepted now, not even to be popular, but just to be accepted. She couldn’t stop herself now and needed to let it out, beginning to cry.

Then like a light switch had been flipped on, she suddenly felt a lot better and this struck her as strange. She knew she was miserable, and knew the reasons why, so why didn’t they make her feel as bad as it had moments ago? It was as if the whole cloud of sadness that was weighing so heavily on her mind had suddenly been lifted. She blinked. What the hell? She was about to get up and get herself to the school nurse when she realized that she wasn’t alone. Next to her sat a boy she thought she knew, but couldn’t quite place. She was about to ask who he was when he spoke first. “Hi Susan, I don’t know if you remember me, but I’m Rick Evans. I sat in front of you in chemistry.”

Rick... Evans? Why did that name sound so familiar? Wait... now she remembered. He was the kid that graduated early with full honors. She always wondered how he had done this with the lowest marks in the grade. There was something else. He looked different...older, and definitely in much better shape. Rick wasn’t wearing anything fancy, just a jean jacket over a t-shirt and blue denim jeans. But even through the tee-shirt she could tell he had muscle definition now. Wasn’t he extremely bony back then? She looked around to see if anyone thought it strange that she had company but no one seemed to care. In fact, she saw the teacher monitoring the lunchroom walk right by Rick, looking straight past him... everybody acted as if he didn’t exist. She was so confused; she had to ask what the hell was going on. “I remember you.” she nonchalantly replied.

“Why are you back? And why are you here talking to me?”

Rick inhaled, visibly shaken by her presence, though she knew not for the love of god why. Finally, after what seemed like hours. “I’m sorry Susan.” and before she could ask him what he was sorry for he added. “I’m the one who caused your breasts to become the way they are.”

She gaped.

IV.

Susan couldn’t believe it! Rick had told her everything, and how he had meant well and was very sorry for everything he had caused her, she still couldn’t believe it. It was so fantastical... like something out of a bad porn story. Yet, wasn’t she living proof? Could there be any other explanation as to why she was messed up physically? She sat there unsure as to how she should feel. Angry? Sad? Hateful? Worried? There could be a whole army of emotions that she could justify. Finally, when all was said and done, there was really only one thing that she did feel... hope. “Can you fix me?”

Rick was relieved... fearing that she might have gone ballistic on him. Sure, nobody could see him except for her, and therefore they wouldn’t attract attention, but if she had blown up at him, he thought he’d be forced to use his powers on her and that didn’t sit well with him. “Of course I can help. I’ve wanted to for so long. In fact I think I’ll be able to help you in ways you would never have thought possible.”

“Thank you.” she mumbled, still too astonished to say anything else.

Rick felt better and in charge again. He stared at her breasts and focused on the left one, growing it slowly as to not startle her. The fleshy mound grew, until it was no longer a mound but a globe and pushed the tissue out of the bra. Her face lit up with a smile. “Is that ok? I mean, did you want them both to be A or C?”

Susan blushed with gratitude. She was normal again... relatively normal at least. “I hated being small... I love my breasts being big and full. “Thank you.” She giggled, and took a step out of character leaning forward and giving him a peck on the cheek.

Rick grinned... he had atoned himself and now could get on with it. He was about to tell her about what else he could and would do for her when a strong scent of perfume hit his nostrils. He looked up and groaned... Erika Green, the queen bitch of the school. You know the type, the super popular one... loads of charisma and incredibly beautiful. Every girl wanted to be her, and every boy wanted to do her. So perfect that everybody hated her. What would have been great is if Erica was promiscuous but like all those perfect people out there, she wasn’t. She wasn’t a slut, or an airhead blonde, although she was blonde, and she was a straight ‘A’ student.

This was a reason Rick got into the female mind-enslavement business in the first place. They were all teases! Trendy bitches! The whole lot deserved to be turned into the whores! In a societal way, these popular perfect bitches were whores, taking advantage of the weaknesses and needs of the society for superficial preference, and getting money, prosperity and popularity out of it. Instead of trading sex for money, they traded their image they gave to the school and to people who hung around them, for anything they wanted. Whores... every last one of them! In fact, if anyone deserved to have her life ruined, it was Erika. Rick was ready too, but not yet. Soon though, soon Susan would have more than she ever dreamed possible.

V.

“Oh I’m sorry, am I interrupting your little fantasy kiss with your INVISIBLE boyfriend?” Erika sneered cruelly at Susan.

Susan was confused for a second before remembering that only SHE could see Rick. “Go away bitch.” She responded with confidence and smiled at the feeling that her life was looking up.

“Ohhh, the freak has teeth after all. You’re so worthless you don’t even deserve an imaginary boyfr...” She started to say before stopping in her tracks... her body frozen in mid-sentence.

“Go away Erika, we’ll deal with you later, but for now go away. Walk back to your friends as if you had said everything you wanted to. You won’t know that I told you to go, and you will think that you are finished with whatever you wanted to say. Act normally, this never happened.” Rick stated angrily with a push.

Susan was astonished... not just at the words but that Erika did exactly as she was asked to. Seconds later she was sitting back at the “cool” table with her friends. Rick was telling the truth! (As if the breast thing wasn’t enough proof) He could do everything he claimed to be able to and it shocked her. Now she sat there just staring at him in awe. He grinned at her expression; the fun was about to start.

“Susan, your life is about to change, but how it changes it up to you. Basically, you can have any wish you desire. So what’s first?”

She was stunned... it was too much to take in at once. What did she want? Revenge? Definitely, but there was so much potential in this and she wondered what she should ask for first. “Uhh.. uhh.. like.. like what could I ask for? What’s allowed?” She stammered, unsure of herself and of what seemed to her like a dream.

“Just about anything... I can control people... I can make them feel anything I want... do anything I want. Hell, I can even alter biological matter and affect cells and all that. I can do anything you ask.”

Susan still couldn’t seem to come up with anything.

“I’ll start you off, ok?” He stated with a thoughtful expression. “Are you happy with your body? Now that your breasts are perfect wouldn’t you want the rest of your body to look just as beautiful? I can affect hair length, color, and your height. Anything.”

Susan was still in shock, but at the same time, she felt a great surge of happiness. It was like a prayer had been answered and she ran through her mind picking out every wish she’d ever had. “Well, I hate being 5′1″... is there any way you could make me taller?”

“How tall?” Rick smiled.

“5′7″ would be about right...I think.” Her hand moved above her head, gauging the distance. “Yeah, 5′7″”

“Ok then. Hmmm. I think you might want to be naked for this.”

“NAKED?” Susan asked with nervousness.

Rick chuckled. “You’re about to add half a foot of height to yourself... do you think your clothes would still fit afterwards? Remember, nobody else is going to see you... except for me. If you’d like I could dampen your inhibitions so that being naked won’t bother you.”

“No, no, it’s quite all right. I think I’ll manage.” Susan blushed while she stood up to strip. Seconds later she stood feeling self-conscious in her panties and bra. “What do I do after I gain my new height? Prance around naked?”

“Although I’d like to see that, you don’t have to worry about it. I’ll get you clothes soon after the transformation and a whole brand new wardrobe as soon as we can go shopping. Trust me.”

Susan still felt nervous despite his assurances.

“You ready?” He asked with a smirk.

She nodded she was.

“Ok, then, I don’t think you should feel too much, though I don’t honestly know.” He stated, not wanting her to alarm her that the last time he tried making a girl taller, he ended up compressing her spinal column. It had taken all his effort to fix her and after that he hadn’t tried it again. But now, after all his training, he was certain he could do it. He concentrated and focused his attention on her dimensions.

Susan gasped as she felt a slight tingling and suddenly realized that the floor was getting further away! She was floating... no wait! She was getting taller! The sensation suddenly stopped and when she saw her reflection in the window she could see that she was taller by about half a foot.

Rick was very pleased with himself, having accomplished a height change. Colt would be in for a shock the next time they fought. He took in the sight of her and although she looked better being taller, there was still a lot lacking in her aesthetically. Susan still carried a lot of flab around her ass and stomach and her legs desperately needed a shave... not to mention her armpits. As well she had an acne problem. And then there was her hair, which was flat and very oily. As much as he wanted to go ahead and start making the changes to her, it was her call. There were millions of girls in this world that deserved to be turned into sex dolls, but not this one. “So,” he said after a spell, “What’s next?”

VI.

Susan looked down at her body and saw everything that she had always wanted to hide. Things would be different now thanks to this wonderful guy. “I’m disgusting, just look at me! I know I should shave, but it’s just such a hassle... could you do something about that?”

Rick nodded and an instant later all her body hair below her neck fell off her ody...except for her pubic hair. “You’ll find that it won’t grow back there either. Ah... you’ll also find that I left you with your pussy hair... if you wish, I could get rid of that too.”

“Yes, I want to be smooth all over.” She stated and immediately stripped off her panties to take a look. She could see Rick looking at her but she no longer cared. “Could you also fix my skin problem?”

“Easily.” Rick replied and for show, waved his hand casually. Suddenly Susan’s pubic hair disappeared, her skin cleared up, and all her acne vanished. Now she looked at her reflection with awe.

“Ok.” she stated confidently. “Now I want all my flab to disappear and I want a much nicer figure, something that will make even Erika jealous. I want to have a body that would give a guy a wet dream.”

Rick grinned, were all girls sluts at heart? He imagined what a perfect fuck toy would look like and then shaped and molded Susan’s body into it. Quite rapidly, her bulges receded, her ass became tighter, her waist shrank by many inches and her stomach became firmer. When he was done, she was a different girl all together, possessing long slender legs, a tight beautiful ass, tight stomach and hips that flared out perfectly. She was exactly as she wanted to be: a walking wet dream! And for the first time since his gift, he actually tried hiding his painful hard-on that poked painfully against the insides of his jeans.

Susan’s mind raced as she looked at her reflection. She was drop-dead gorgeous, except for her face and hair. Knowing that this too could change, she felt herself getting horny. Her sexual persuasion had always been in the gray area and only recently had she figured out that she might be bisexual. And that only made things more difficult when she had to deal with Erika. On one hand she hated her, but on the other hand she sometimes masturbated to the fantasy of 69’ing the beautiful blonde cheerleader. Anyways, back to the concern at hand. She admired herself a bit more. “Could you fix up my face a bit... and my hair too? I don’t want it greasy and stuff. And not jet black either, but I don’t want it blonde either. Maybe you could read my mind or something and make me look like the image I have inside.”

Rick nodded, happy that he was making her happy. This was simple stuff and he probed her mind, caught the idea forming in her head and changed her accordingly. Where her hair color had once been black, it was now light brown with streaks of reddish auburn in it. Now it luscious and framed her head perfectly and was no longer flat. It was longer, although not by much, just slightly below her ears. She also had light bangs now, which seemed to hold itself up without the need of any sprays, and it was layered too. With her face, he made her lips fuller, although not ridiculously so, and fixed a slight bent in her nose. He lengthened her eyelashes and changed her eyes from a boring dark brown, bordering on black, to a light brown, almost reddish color. He gazed upon her like an artist taking a step back to look at his finished masterpiece. The once chubby, short, strangely mixed matched in the chest area, was now beautiful. More than that, she was now what every girl aspired to look like and every guy aspired to fuck. Rick’s erection continued to strain against his jeans and he wished he could relieve it. Possibly, he could... soon. He looked back at her. “So, what do you think?”

Susan smiled as she gazed at her new body. She was absolutely stunning. No one would recognize her like this, but she didn’t care. She was perfect! And so damn horny being naked like this that she suddenly wanted sex. She turned to look lustily at Rick and grinned deviously. At first he looked confused, but when she happily kneeled down in front of him, unzipped his fly, pulled out his rock-hard 10-inch member and began sucking on it.

Rick grinned... this was a very pleasant surprise.

VII.

Rick smiled as he sat casually at the “cool” table looking as if he owned the place. Lunch still had some time to go, and everything was about to get better. After he and Susan fucked for the third time (she was insatiable and he loved that about her!), Rick had taken Susan around the school. A push here and a push there and soon girls were giving up their clothes until Susan had a whole new set. Later on, he would go with her to the mall and get her new clothes. Now they sat here at the “cool” table for some fun and vengeance. He looked at the scene that played out in front of him. Of course he had a hand in that scene, but nobody else knew that. He told Susan that she could have whatever she wanted; it was as if she had powers without actually HAVING powers.

Erika couldn’t believe it. It WAS Susan. She could tell by the face, even though everything else looked completely wrong. Somehow that geek had gone from being a short fat ugly one breasted freak into a voluptuous, tall, extraordinarily beautiful woman. The girl that now stood in front of her was wearing a black mini skirt, halter-top with no bra underneath, and knee-high heel boots. Every pair of eyes that was normally on her was now on Susan, and for the first time in her life she felt inadequate. But once a loser, always a loser and it was her job to put Susan in her place. No sooner had she thought that Susan spoke.

“Ok bitch, as you can tell I’m not the same Susan Summers you once knew, and after today, you won’t be the same Erika Green that we all know and hate.”

Erika opened her mouth to protest but Susan anticipated this. “Shut up, from now on you’re not going to say another word till I allow it.” Her mouth closed much to her surprise eliciting a grin from Susan.

Susan felt wonderful as the power washed over her like an aphrodisiac. She was horny again and she had the perfect piece of meat standing before her. “All right, first off, we are going to make a few changes. But before that, you are to forget everything that just happened and go back to your normal whatever it is you do. You won’t see me, but you will subconsciously be aware of what I’m saying.”

Rick grinned. She was good. Real good. He could tell even without his powers that Susan not only wanted this to be fun, but publicly humiliating for Erika.

Erika blinked twice and then turned around and began talking to Robert Lyons, the quarterback of the football team who was sitting next to her. She was, as usual, acting like a total tease and flirting shamelessly. This would soon change. Susan spoke. “Ok bitch, you no longer like men, they absolutely disgust you, in fact you aren’t attracted to them at all and the memories you have of ever being with one disgusts you as well.”

Rick did the necessary pushes to ensure Susan’s wishes became Erika’s new desires and watched.

Erika suddenly looked at Robert in a new light. ‘Oh my God’ she thought with alarm. ‘He’s so... horrid!’ Erika couldn’t believe why she ever wanted to be with him in the first place! He was a GUY. They were disgusting creatures. She didn’t know why she felt this way, but she did. She must have been blind before not to have seen it. Her mind wandered back to her previous dates and she felt an urge to throw up right here and now at the thought of a cock anywhere near her pussy. She stood up all of a sudden and sat away from the group of jocks and next to her friend Tania. Robert looked confused and tried to stop her but she shook of his hand with disgust.

“Get away from me, you’re so nauseating!” She still felt slightly confused as to why she felt this way.

Susan smiled. This was great! “Ok, you are very, very attracted to girls and can’t be near one without becoming horny. You NEED your pussy sucked by girls and won’t be satisfied sexually until this happens. The idea of being with a girl makes you hot and you think that lesbianism is the most romantic thing in the world. When you look at any girl, you cannot help but picture them naked and the thought turns you on. You will imagine yourself licking their pussy and will wish it was a reality. And when you imagine sex with a girl you will feel a need to be the submissive one in the relationship. Now you need to go pee, so run that pretty ass along and take care of business.”

Erika was having problems...major ones. She had just gotten back from the girls washroom and felt like a total wreck. Every girl in the room turned her on so much! She remembered looking at them and suddenly picturing them all naked with her licking their pussies. She had gotten wet just thinking about it! God, why had she ever wasted her time with guys? In fact, she was so distracted that she opened up a used stall (the locks were all busted) and caught a girl in the middle of a piss. Just the sight of a half naked girl in this position made her cum right there in her panties, and it took every ounce of will power to fight an impulse to kneel down between the girl’s legs and go down on her. She ended standing there as the girl yelled at her and ran out of the stall, and then sat down herself in order to relieve the ache that played on her. Erika experienced one orgasm after another while imagining herself in a 69 with the girl. What she’d give to be a sex slave and have a mistress! Never had she thought that she would want to serve another girl much less anyone but there was no denying the intense pleasure she felt from the very thought of it. What was wrong with her? She could remember a time when she hated the very thought of lesbianism, but... but that was before. She felt so enlightened. Men were pigs and disgusting. She loved women! How could any woman not? The very concept of lesbianism was so romantic! She tried to think straight again (no pun intended), knowing deep down that something was wrong with her. Now she sat down next to her friend Tania and saw her in a brand new light. And it made her horny.

VIII.

Rick smirked at the scene before him. Susan was even better at this than he could have imagined. Much less crude than the techniques he had used when he had first gotten the gift. After his battle with Colt, he had figured out that Colt had tracked him down by following the trail of affected women he left in his wake. He had since learned that whenever a mind was tampered with there was a change in the “order” of the thoughts of that mind and if the person doing the affecting wasn’t skilled or careful, it was easy to detect that they’d been tampered with. Their mind would be very disorganized, much like running into a room, putting the couch where you wanted it and knocking over everything else in the process. The women he had changed were almost beyond repair, and couldn’t be unless someone like Colt came along. Now he understood the importance of doing it cleanly where the damage was negligible. The key was to go slowly and integrate your will into the person. Essentially the person’s will was doing your bidding, such as what Susan was doing by making Erika think she was lesbian before actually making it appeal to her. It was like reorganizing the entire room before moving the couch; it took longer, but in the end, looked better. Now if Colt or any of his ‘posse’ had scanned Erika, they wouldn’t have seen anything wrong with her—at least not with a surface probe. And now, Erika was about to become Susan’s slave, but this would be on her own free will. That was the beauty of it. With simple nudging, a person’s mind would supply more than enough will to do the rest. He leaned back on the wall and enjoyed the show.

Erica felt her tears spill onto her drenched palms. She sat there, in an empty classroom, crying her eyes out. A few minutes ago, she knew she was the most popular girl in the school and could have her choice of any guy she wanted, but she hated guys and only wanted to be with a girl... a girl like Tania. But Tania rejected her and now she was an outcast. She had kissed her best friend moments ago and as a result, been slapped in the face. Tania rejected her and branded her a lesbian. Now the whole school knew what happened and she still couldn’t understand what was wrong with being a lesbian? She moaned just thinking about it, just thinking about being with another girl. The worst part was, it wasn’t really being unpopular that made her so unhappy, it was that she would be alone and without a girlfriend! She wanted to be in a lesbian relationship so badly now, that she’d give anything for it and wept. She had wanted Tania, she was so beautiful, they had been so close. The thought of their breasts pressing together as she and her best friend were locked in a passionate kiss made her want to cum right there. It wasn’t fair! She kept crying, and was shocked when an arm wrapped around her, a slender delicate arm and it belonged to... A GIRL!

Joy washed over her sadness at Susan’s touch and she wondered why she had ever felt ill towards this beautiful girl. Loser? How could she be a loser? Erika pondered, trying to make heads or tails of the thoughts running rampant through her brain. Susan was so gorgeous, and all Erika wanted to do was fuck her. Susan began to stroke her full blonde hair with one hand and caress her with the other, pulling her closer. Erika whimpered in joy, this felt so right, to be in the arms of another woman and pure bliss raced through her heart.

“It’s all right. It’s all right... I’m here. I’ll take care of you honey.” Susan stated soothingly.

Erika sank deeper into the girl’s embrace and felt so happy. She had felt so alone after being laughed out of the cafeteria that this was paradise to her. She had never felt anything like this before, ever! Her head was nuzzled tight against Susan’s firm breasts and she felt an overwhelming urge to suckle her nipples. God, how she wished she could suck on them! She looked up with tearful, happy eyes into the face of her saviour. “Mistress?” she stammered hesitantly. She didn’t know why she called her that but it seemed right, she wanted someone to take control, someone to rescue her from this pit of despair and why shouldn’t she be her mistress?

Inwardly, Susan gave a shout of joy; “It worked!” then answered Erika with a smile. “Yes my pet?”

“I... I...”

Susan smiled, loving how docile Erika sounded. “What is it my pet?”

“I... I... want to... ummm...”

“Yes?”

“Can... I please... kiss you?”

“Absolutely, my pet.”

Erika’s face lit up and suddenly she felt incredibly horny!

Susan wasting no more time and pulled the blonde close giving her a deep passionate French kiss.

Erika just melted, feeling like she was in heaven. This was exactly as she had imagined it. No, even more so, more romantic than her wildest fantasies. She loved this, loved being like this.

Finally the kiss ended and the two young soon-to-be lovers were left staring into each other’s eyes. Susan couldn’t help but notice how Erika’s eyes kept glancing at her breasts and crotch. How deep were the emotions that Erika felt for her? There was only one way to find out. Well, only one way that she would really enjoy. “Pet, do you want to lick me? Do you like my body?”

Erika nodded her head like a little puppy. “Yessssss... your body is soooooooo beautiful. I just want to lick you all over. Please let me lick you mistress. Let me lick you.”

Susan then grinned with an evil glint in her eyes. “I don’t think you deserve it bitch! Beg for it! Tell me how much you want me my pet, bitch.”

Erika felt shame and fear from Susan’s words. She felt so hurt that Susan, whom she was now so in love with, didn’t think she was worthy. She had to beg, she had to do anything to chance Susan’s mind. Immediately she fell to her knees and pleaded with the beautiful girl. “Please mistress, PLEASE let your pet lick you. I need it so, so bad!!! You’re everything to me... Please let me lick you. I’ll do a great job, I promise!”

“Ok pet, you may.” Susan said in a soft voice... finding herself falling in love with the new Erika. Quickly, she took off her halter and mini skirt... she had decided not to ever wear panties or bras anymore, so she was now completely naked except for her boots. She then hopped up onto the edge of a table and without saying a word, Erika moved between her legs like an excited puppy and began licking and sucking her pussy. Susan was moaning now as Erika continued working her pussy... her own hands worked over her rock hard nipples. “Godddddd, you’re sooooo goood.” she breathed deliriously, her pelvis bucking hard against her pet’s face. “Ugh... Ugh... OOHhhhhhhhhhhhh” She came hard but Erika didn’t stop, and continued tonguing and eating her out with unbridled enthusiasm. “Oohhhhhh.. OOOHHHHHHHHHHH... don’t stop pet!! DON’T STOP!!!!” Susan came again and again, reaching orgasm after orgasm until she was almost totally drained.

Susan had no idea that lesbian sex could be that good, or any sex for that matter. She had been a virgin until she had fucked Rick earlier and now Erika. Her new body was made for this and that helped dampen her inhibitions. She knew that she was a hot piece of fuck meat and she didn’t want anything more than to fuck. She looked down at her new pet and watched in interest as she licked along her thigh... some of her cum had dripped down there but her pet was quick to go retrieve it. “That was great. How do you feel darling?”

Erika beamed. “I’m soooo happy I pleased my mistress. You’re sooo beautiful... I’m sooo lucky.”

“Your think I’m beautiful?”

Erika nodded vehemently. “Very beautiful—In fact, I wish I was as beautiful as you.”

“You do? What’s wrong with the way you look... you’re gorgeous sweetie, what could possibly be wrong?”

“M-My tits. They’re so small.” Erika replied while feeling ashamed.

Susan blinked. She would hardly call them small and knew that the old Erika was proud of her tits, but the new Erika wanted to please her completely and felt inferior that she wasn’t perfect for her. She looked over at Rick who was very quiet during this whole episode and he looked back at her with a smile. Then she looked at Erica.

Suddenly Erika felt a slight tingling sensation in her chest. She looked down and was shocked and delighted to see her breasts swelling and growing before her very eyes. She was so happy! She wanted her mistress to be happy, and she knew her mistress deserved more than the puny mounds of flesh she had once been so proud of. Giggling uncontrollably she began caressing her still growing tits. “Look mistress!! Look! They’re growing!!!” Erika giggled, more happier now than she had ever been in her life.

IX. (A long way away, in another part of the US)

Colt Winters sat in the now empty stadium, rubbing his temples. He had just barely survived a fight against Marc Robard, or as he was now called, Weapon Beta, the second of a new breed of government weapons. Marc was not given the gift by aliens like Colt and the others, but instead the gift was artificially forced into him through the use of machines. It had greatly enhanced his mental capabilities and his gift was much more powerful and direct than any of the “gifted” beings he had faced thus far. Unfortunately, it also rendered Marc insane and made him nothing more than a mindless, mental killing machine.

Colt remembered how difficult it had been to fight Marc the first time as he constantly had to protect innocent bystanders. He was forced to stretch his powers and energies so thin that what he had left to throw back was about as effective as tossing a raisin at a grizzly bear. The strain on his mind as he extended a mind shield of protection around everyone but Marc was unbearable and he would have lost if Danielle hadn’t been able to get through to Marc’s human side of W-Beta and cause it enough inner confusion to flee the scene. It was simply luck that he had been able to figure out that Marc Robard was the same Marc that Danielle had once dated. It explained Marc’s total hatred for him and his sister Sheri, who was Danielle’s steady girlfriend for the past few months.

He breathed in another ragged breath. It was already bad enough that he had to fight some of the pitched battles against the naturally gifted that abused their powers, at least with them he was among the strongest, if not THE strongest of them all, but to have to deal with the Weapons at the same time... he didn’t know how he could handle the constant pressure.

It had been about half a year since Colt had first formed what was now known as the GJL (Gifted Justice League) and brought in many of the mind control criminals out there that abused their power. By now, he had gained notoriety from his ilk, and they not only feared him, but detested him. That was possibly the biggest strength the Weapons had, as they had no negative emotions to weaken them such as fear. They were trained, conditioned, and CREATED to be the ultimate mental weapon designed to destroy their target at any cost. He couldn’t believe that a branch of his own government could create something like that, but they did, for military purposes. Having something that could read minds, alter their looks, alter the enemy’s biochemistry and control minds would make the US a very powerful force to reckon with indeed. And these Weapons would leave no marks, radiation or anything else. They were clean, effective, and deadly when needed to be.

He remembered his encounter with the first of these super soldiers, Weapon-Alpha. It was shortly after the creation of GJL and he had tracked down that renegade Trent Cheung, and both were locked in a massive psychic struggle when W-Alpha had arrived on the scene. It ended up taking both their combined powers to make W-Alpha forget its mission and head back to base. Trent disappeared after that, and Colt let him go because of the favour rendered. They fought several times after that, but Colt was always either interrupted by someone or Trent had devised some then unknown technique to win. However, after the last battle, he doubted that the self-deemed social hero would ever show up on his wanted lists anymore.

Trent was the least of his problems anyways, the guy was a vigilante, and although Colt didn’t approve of his techniques, he couldn’t put him in the same category as villains like Rick Evans or that Tempest fellow. Colt let the anger he felt at that name pass. Tempest was another person he had let get away. Trent, Rick and Tempest, were the three most powerful gifted he had encountered in the 6 months since his mission began, and he had not been able to capture or “silence” (the term that was now given to removing the gift from a gifted) any one of them. But out of those three, Tempest angered him most. He had had that battle won when Tempest distracted him with a fake attack, which overpowered his mind with fatigue, a feeling he had not anticipated to block. In his semi-conscious state, he could only look up into Tempest’s face emotionless as he sneered and walked away.

The thing that bothered and angered him was the fact that Tempest didn’t even bother to finish him off, treating him as if he weren’t even a legitimate threat. Worse still, he couldn’t even remember where Tempest lived. He knew it was still there in his mind as he had previously put a special mindshield around that piece of information, in case anybody tried to delete it. Unfortunately he hadn’t counted on Tempest’s ingenuity. The psychic criminal had added about 2000 alternate locations where his mind now said Tempest was and after enlisting Jade’s help in sifting through 50 of those locales, and coming up empty, he had to temporarily suspend the search, due to more pressing needs. Tempest would have to wait and it appeared at the moment, everything would have to wait.

Then his thoughts drifted back to Marc Robard, and how Colt was able to survive this battle. He had managed to ‘push’ somebody to throw the switch on the stadium speakers, which caused feedback sound waves to tear through Marc’s eardrums. In effect, it broke his concentration and activated his failsafe return program and send him back to the government installation from which he had come from. However, those damn Weapons had almost beaten him again, and some day he feared, luck would fall on the wrong side and he would be quite dead, or at least brain dead, which was just as bad, if not worse.

Colt needed Jade. More than anything right now, he wanted to be back home in bed with her and sleep and rest and recover from the massive mental injuries he had to endure as of late. He would need it too. Yes, for now all he wanted to do was go home and sleep for a week. His brain hurt so much.

Though Colt Winters didn’t know it at the time, soon he would face his greatest challenge yet.

X. (Back to wherever Rick was, 1 week later)

Rick Evans walked out the door of the apartment and was about to leave when he heard a voice urging him not to go just yet. He turned around and was greeted by a warm kiss from Susan. “You going hun?” She looked up at him lovingly.

He nodded and smiled gently. “Yeah, I’ve got to find Colt, my business with him isn’t done yet.”

“He’ll hurt you.”

“Maybe, maybe not. Maybe I’ll hurt him. We’ll see. At any rate you have a life here now and a sex toy that needs you.”

“I know, Erika is such a cutie, and she’s so wonderful, I just love her. But... I love you too.” She blushed at the confession. “I really do, not just because you’ve done so much for me, but also because of how good you are to me.”

Rick smiled and kissed her softly on the lips. “I love you too.” And he meant it. This was the first girl in his life he hadn’t used as simply a sex toy, and the first girl he had fucked that he looked at as more than just a piece of meat with a hole and breasts. No, his feelings for Susan ran deeper than that, deeper than lust and deeper than sex. He would miss her, but at the same time, he needed to finish this business with Colt, he needed his revenge, and more than that, if he waited, he was afraid Colt would find HIM and he didn’t want Susan hurt. Besides, she had Erika, and those two made such a lovely couple.

A lot had changed for them in the past week. Rick had gotten Susan her own apartment, new clothes, and even pushed some rich guy into depositing a hundred million dollars into her bank account. A few pushes here and there also got the girls both out of school and with grades good enough for them to go to any university of their choosing. Not that they would have any need to go to a college. As well, he had made their parents completely ok with the fact that they were lovers and were going to live alone. He had quite literally given Erika and Susan completely new lives, and they both loved it. One by choice and the other by slight mental manipulation, but at least everybody was happy, including him.

Every night, for the past seven nights, Rick had been involved in some very hot threesomes with two very hot girls, and he had grown more and more in love with Susan. Now he found it hard to leave, but he knew that he had to. He simply would find himself some new fuck toys to entertain him while he was away. But they would just be that... toys. He would be back, he was sure of it. Once he was done with Colt, he would be back to settle down with Susan and maybe they’d expand from having one pet to several pets. One never knew. Susan was quite the kinky slut when she wanted to be. He kissed her again. “I have to leave honey, my plane leaves soon. I’ll miss you.”

She kissed him back deeply. “I’ll miss you too.” She smiled and squeezed his crotch through his pants. “And make sure you don’t tire THAT out too much, I’ve got plans for it when you get back.” She grinned at that and kissed him once more. “And thank you for changing back Erika’s sexual preference back to pure lesbian from her temporary bisexuality. You can change her back when you return.”

Rick smiled. “I can’t wait. Go back to your pet, I think I hear her begging for sex again.”

“Oh she’s always like that, she’s so sweet that way. Bye!”

He grinned, shut the door and locked it. Even as he walked to the elevator, he could hear Susan and Erika’s cries of passion through the paper-thin walls and down the hall. He couldn’t wait to be back. Colt would have to be dealt with quickly and painfully he thought to himself. The painful part appealed to him.

Epilogue:

Trent sighed inwardly as he looked out into the night sky. Something was coming, and he knew it. What was it that the boy had said before Trent mind wiped him? “It’s too late, he’s almost here.” Those words were so eerie it frightened him, and not much frightened him. The boy had already been more powerful than he had imagined, and whoever this guy was that the boy was talking about, seemed much more powerful and THAT scared him. He shook his head and headed towards the direction of his bedroom. Something or someone WAS coming, and he didn’t think even Colt and his GJL could stop it. He didn’t KNOW that, but he felt it. And he had learnt to trust his feelings. He pushed those thoughts to the back of his mind and tried to think of his lovely girlfriend, Amy, waiting for him in bed, ready to ease all the tension out of him and make him forget about everything. He took another deep breath and tried to smile, but he wasn’t sure that even a night of hot passionate sex with the love of his life would be able to make him feel any better. The thought scared him.

Epilogue II:

It was dark. Brandy Snow lay contented in her bed, well, her and Leah’s bed. It had been 6 months since Leah Conners, Colt Winter’s former girlfriend, had taken her into her home and she had never been happier. Of course, lately Leah had been paying her less and less attention as the artificial lesbian desires coursing through her body slowly dissipated. This saddened Brandy a bit, but as long as it made Leah happy, she was happy. Thus was the state the once powerful gifted was now relegated to, being a toy for a girl she would, in her past life, have owned. Of course, she was aware of none of this at the moment. That was when she heard the voice.

“BRANDY SNOW” the voice boomed inside her head, scaring her.

“Y-yes?” She replied aloud.

For some reason the whole room seemed frozen and Leah was not even stirring from the noise.

“I HAVE COME TO FREE YOU BRANDY SNOW”

“F-Free m-me?”

“YES AND IN RETURN YOU WILL HELP ME”

“H-help? W-w-who are you?”

“THAT IS NOT OF YOUR CONCERN. YOU WILL KNOW IN DUE TIME. FOR NOW I OFFER YOU A CHANCE TO REGAIN YOUR POWERS AND TAKE REVENGE ON THOSE THAT CAUSED YOU PAIN. THOSE LIKE COLT WINTERS.”

“Colt Winters?” Suddenly every illusion that had been planted in her brain vanished. Memories began flooding back and with it came her old personality. She remembered everything. Colt, Sheri, everyone! She would take her revenge on them and much more than that. Jade would be hers again and she would turn the tables on Leah. Yes. She would make them pay. She was more confident now. “What must I do?”

“I HAVE A PROPOSAL FOR YOU.” And she listened and the more she listened the more she liked it. She smiled and for the first time in half a year it was on her own free will. Business was about to pick up.

Five minutes later, a ravishingly beautiful girl, dressed in nothing more than a teddy could be seen walking confidently out of the Conner’s residence and into the darkness of the night. That is, if anybody was watching, or allowed to watch...

The End of Alien’s Gift II, Part 01.