The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All food-No MSG

MC FF FT HU

It hadn’t been open long, but the new buffet in Town: Eat, Drink, Smile, Happy was drawing record crowds. In a town where any business venture was at best risky, this new Chinese Buffet was packed to capacity at all hours. There was nothing unusual or spectacular about the place, and was one of several buffets in town.

So why was it drawing so much business?

Linda Lane, local restaurant reviewer for the chamber of commerce, decided to find out.

ENTER THE DRAGON-Lady.

Linda was a tall gal, a recent divorcee’ and from the big city. She wore Lisa Loeb type glasses and sported a pixie cut. She entered the clean but bland, brightly lit eatery about an hour before closing on Saturday Night.

She felt as if she’d seen it all, and this place had nothing exotic to offer, so she thought, until she was greeted by Can Ling. “How many?” asked Can. “Just one,” said Linda. “Smoking or non?” asked Can. She was of medium height, jet black hair with blonde streaks, and knee high black vinyl boots. Her short skirt showed that her legs were fit and medium tan. Unplussed, a jaded Linda replied: “non-smoking please.” The sounds of mediocre, saccharin easy listening music, wafted through the air as they walked.

She followed Can Ling to a booth in the most vacant part of the place. Can Ling brought her a drink and silverware. “You may go through the buffet,” said Can Ling.

“Um, ok,"—said Linda. She had thought about retorting for split second, but didn’t.

The food was better than she expected. She went though the sushi, the American cuisine, and then found herself eating chinese. She ate until she was uncomfortably full, and felt a little sleepy. When she pushed her plate away, she noticed she was the only one left in the establishment besides the waitresses.

Some were sweeping, others wiped down tables. Can Ling walked over with the bill.

As she placed it on the table, Linda felt her eyelids getting heavy. “You say this food has no msg, right?” asked Linda. “No,” smiled Can Ling, “No MSG.”

Linda started to get up to pay, but felt her arms and legs betray her, she sat down again. Her jaw slackened, and she stared blankly at the table and her empty plate.

“Very good, I’m glad you enjoy your meal.” Said Can Ling. She reached her sharp nailed hand forward and titled Linda’s face up, with two fingers under her chin. “Look at me when I speak to you. Listen to my voice, look into my eyes.” She said.

Linda stared straight ahead, her gaze focused on the Asian beauty, on her dark brown eyes, on her mouth as she spoke each word. “Feel yourself getting wet. Feel your heart beating faster, looking at me is making your pussy ache with need.”

Linda felt herself lubricating, she felt and ache, a need to be fulfilled.

“Think nothing but the words I say, hear my voice, you love my voice.”

Said Can Ling. “You feel your attraction to me growing with each word I say,

growing strong and irresistible. Every waitress in here is beautiful, every

waitress is better than you, sexier. You are not fit to lick their boots after a shift, but would if given half the chance.” Continued Can Ling.

She nodded her head and two waitresses came over to the booth. “Bring her in back”

Said Can Ling. They picked up the tall Caucasian woman and led her lanky body to the back of the restaurant.

BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

On a bar mat, in the back of the restaurant, Linda was placed kneeling.

She was propped up by the two waitresses. Can Ling removed her glasses. “You only need these to drive a car, not to drive me to orgasm.” She laughed. “You are going to become addicted to and enjoy everything we do tonight to train you, Linda.

You will not only review us with flying colors but will bring everyone you know that I might enjoy pleasuring me to me as well.” She said. She grabbed Linda’s lower jaw and opened her mouth. “You will fantasize about this tonight, and every night until I tell you otherwise, rubbing yourself raw with ecstasy, she said as she spit into Linda’s mouth. Each Waitress followed suit. They closed her mouth and commanded her to

swallow and cum. Linda did. Her body writhed.

“You are not worthy to actually kiss my mouth, pig, but you will crave my kisses, like a love sick school girl. You will crave this next taste more than anything you have tasted, like heroin you will be addicted to it, and do anything I ask to have access to more.” With that said, Can Ling lifted her skirt, showing her clean shaven slit, wet, perfect. “Lean in and lick every drop, swallow it, taste it, memorize it, worship it.”

She grabbed Linda’s short hair and pushed her face into the warm, wet lips of her vagina. It’s muskiness enveloped her, like a cloud of pleasure. She felt her tongue tasting, and her body reacting, craving, loving, needing and wanting more.

“You would do anything for me, you live to be my eager bitch in heat. You can’t focus on anything but being able to lick my pussy, eat my ass, and if I am in the mood you’ll lick my feet and the feet of these waitresses clean after our shifts. You crave my cum, and that of these girls. It’s all you want, hunger for. You’re nothing but a slut for our pussies, our flavors.”

She pulled Linda’s face from her crotch, and looks at her. She’s dazed, turned on, and In 7th heaven. The two waitresses lift there skirts. “Smell them, taste them, crawl to them, slut!” Commanded Can Ling. Linda found her body responding, she was crawling toward the two young Asian girls. Their skin looked so soft, their vaginas were wet and inviting, she waited for one of them to grab her by the hair. As one did she felt release as her face was shoved into yet another musky paradise, this one slightly more tangy than the other, when she had lapped away and swallowed all the girl could give she waited motionless, for her head to be jerked again, and her face redirected to her next obedient duty. She performed again, this time noting a slight hint of musk oil perfume, and a lightly sweet taste.

When that girl came Can Ling took Linda and spun her around again.

She forced her to the ground and commanded. “Now lick my boots.”

Her tongue slid over the shiny boots, her pussy aching with pleasure.

“You can only imagine the treat inside the boots,” commented Can Ling, or of those other girls. You will not be able to look at my boots or the shoes and feet of the other two, without feeling your pussy ache. Any Asian woman you see here in town will always have the right of way with you, as you deeply ache for her to humiliate you and let you lick her pussy.”

Linda quivered in pleasure.

“Your sole purpose is to make this restaurant successful, Linda. You will eat here, and only here when you go out, and will order take out from here only. Do you understand?” Said Can Ling

Yes, was Linda’s slurping whimper. “Bring you friends, your clients.”

“You want to go down on me again, and the other two girls Linda, so much it hurts,” said Can Ling. “Beg me.” “Please let me go down on you, please.” Whimpered Linda, so hot she wanted to wrap the little slit around her head and just bury her face in it.

“Open your mouth bitch,” said Can Ling. Linda complied as Can Ling again spit into her waiting mouth.

“You see, there is no mug in our food, just like the ad say. But there is another ancient herb that brings complete submission to those who eat it, and the drug itself is addictive. The only way to avoid the withdrawals, which are like a living death, is to eat it, and eat it often. If you were to quit, the withdrawals would leave you in writhing pain, with horrible panic attacks, and then you would lose all personality.

Eventually you would be a catatonic husk of your former self, standing like a statue, most of the day, and occasionally curling into a sweaty fetal position, sucking a thumb, or anything else given you, while endlessly wet.” We send those girls to Bangcock, where men with a kink for such fuckable, posable women pay well to do the most depraved and degrading acts to them, for a good price.”

Linda swallowed the sacred gift given to her by her most beautiful new goddess,

And felt the pleasure of it sliding down her throat. She looked up at Can Ling and felt a shudder of pleasure rock her as her eye caught glimpse of that clean shaven heaven.

She leaned in forward and lapped away, tasting the juices of Can Ling, craving them.

“You will eat here from now on to avoid discomfort, and be eager to lure more people here in your review for the chamber. You belong to me now Linda, and just hearing that makes you come, now!”

Linda came again with an intensity she never felt before. She was addicted to the taste of Can Ling’s cum, and wanted nothing more than to taste the waitresses again. She didn’t care if she ever left the restaurant. She was in the mood for an all you can eat Chinese buffet.