The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Introduction

During the summer of 2003, I had a small Website called ‘norkstories.org’, as an outlet for my experimental stories about ‘Norks’, alien sex-parasites.

I also wrote a few stories under the ‘paranormal’ heading. One of those stories was ‘All I Wanted Was A Tan’, which at the time, received favourable comments.

The story is basically ‘Body’ Control, rather than pure Mind Control, but the loss of control of the victims’s bodies, led to a change of mindset, which the victims were:

  1. aware of and
  2. didn’t want to reverse.

I have received favourable comments for the story ‘A Safer Anaesthetic’, thank you to everyone who emailed me. I thought that it would be a good idea to publish, to a much wider audience, what was basically the prototype to that story.

Thanks as ever for reading.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Introduction

All I Wanted Was A Tan By Guy Compton

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter One

“Look Sue, we’re going to Turkey in two weeks and I’m not going there looking like an English ghost. We need four or five short sessions down the tanning shop. There’s a new one down the town. I’m going there after work, at about five thirty, be there.” Candi demanded, slamming the phone down.

Sue worked on another floor in the same building as Candi. She didn’t like the sun quite as much as her friend and she really didn’t like sunbeds, but to avoid an argument...

“So you decided to come.” Yelled Candi when she saw Sue nearing the shop.

“Yes. Yes. Anything for a quiet life.” Replied Sue.

The girls walked into the shop. They were greeted by a tall, slim, middle-aged woman. Kind of English Primary school headmistress material from bygone days. Her black hair was pulled firmly back into a bun. She certainly didn’t seem to use the tanning facilities there, judging by her pale complexion.

“May I help you ladies? My name is Miss Masters.” Said the headmistress.

Candi was sniggering at the name and was given a laser stare.

“We’re going to Turkey soon and we’d like some colour before we board the ‘plane. Just a few sessions on the bed.” Said Sue.

“Of course. It’s going to be my pleasure to show you our facilities...etc.” Said Miss Masters.

After some paperwork, Miss Masters led the girls down into the basement area and began the ‘Guest’s Tour’, as they called it.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Chapter One

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter Two

“...and here we are, back at the changing rooms.” Said Miss Masters.

“It’s wicked here!” Exclaimed Candi.

“Yes! I suppose you could say that.” Said Miss Masters, with a grin.

“We seem to be the only customers, er, Guests here.” Said Sue.

“Well, it is a weekday afternoon, not yet six. It gets a bit busier later and on Saturdays. Why don’t you girls get changed and we’ll start the session.” Said Miss Masters.

“Feel free to strip totally naked if you want. This area is completely private and at least you won’t get those awful tan lines. I’ll be in the solarium chamber.” She continued.

“Will we need goggles or lotion.” Asked Sue.

“No. Not with these special tubes.” Miss Masters advised her.

The girls made their way into the changing room area.

“I’m tanning naked.” Announced Candi.

“What a surprise.” Came Sue’s sarcastic response.

The girls emerged from their seperate cubicles, almost at the same time.

“It seems strange being naked. I hope she’s right and this is private.” Said Sue.

“Come on. Stop moaning. I want a tan.” Said an impatient Candi.

The girls arrived in the solarium chamber. There was every kind of sun lamp device imaginable and many they had never seen before. One wall was a total array of tubes. The ceiling had sort of spot lamps that could be moved around. There was even an area of small lamps under a glass screen on the floor.

Nothing surprised the girls more than the sight of Miss Masters. She appeared from a side door into the chamber. Dressed from head-to-toe in some kind of black, shiny plastic material. In addition, she was wearing gloves and boots of the same material, plus goggles.

“Don’t be alarmed by my protective clothing.” She said.

“I’m in this environment all day, protection is imperative. You are here to benefit from the rays, hence I can see you have decided to tan naked.” She continued.

Miss Masters had practiced the art of being able to look over every inch of a female body, but not make it obvious. She was particularly impressed by the film of sweat being left behind on the polished floor by the girls’ feet.

“Er, Candi why don’t you start by tanning on that bed over there and Sue, let’s try the sun wall for you.” She said.

The girls agreed. Candi went over and lay face down on the sunbed, as directed.

“That’s right. Just lay there and relax.” Said Miss Masters.

Sue wandered over to the sun wall. Miss Masters followed her over.

“Candi. I’m going to start your session now and then I’ll see to Sue.” Said Miss Masters, pressing some buttons on a remote control unit she was holding.

“OK!” Replied Candi, laying very relaxed and with eyes closed.

Miss Masters pressed a button. The tubes lit normally at first and then enveloped Candi in a blue glow.

“Now that’s impressive!” Exclaimed Sue.

“Sue! Sue! What’s happening? I can’t move. Help me. Miss Masters. Help me.” Candi was calling in desperation.

“I’m coming, Candi.” Said Sue, starting to run over to her friend.

Miss Masters pressed another button. The sun wall lit up blue.

“Arrgghh. No.” Shouted Sue. Something seemd to be pulling her from behind. She tried to run forwards, but to avoid falling over backwards she gave in to the force. She came to an abrupt stop as her body collided with the glass wall. Every inch of Sue’s skin that was in contact with the wall was adhered to it. Her hands were stuck to it by the palms. The back of her head was stuck to the wall, allowing only minimal head movement. Unlike Candi, she could at least open her eyes at the moment.

“I’m stuck to the wall. Help me! What are you doing? What is this place?” Sue was shouting at Miss Masters

“You’ll see.” Said Miss Masters.

“I’ll be back soon. Stay put.” She laughed as she left the chamber.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Chapter Two

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter Three

“Sue. What’s happening? Please help me.” Candi was calling.

“Candi, I can’t get to you. I’m stuck fast to the sun wall.” Replied Sue.

“What on earth is this place. Help! Help!” Candi was struggling in restraint.

“Candi, Candi! Try and stay calm.” Said Sue, also struggling and trying to stay calm.

“Ah! Hello girls. Still here then?” Sneered Miss Masters, returning with the girls’ panties and shoes in her gloved hands.

“What’s happening. Who are you?” Asked Sue.

“You and your friend are going to please me and as to you other question, I am Miss Masters.” Came another sneered answer.

Miss Masters sniffed the girls’ panties first.

“Oh! Candi. Very nice and Sue, you smell divine. Now your shoes.” Miss Masters seemed to go into a trance as she inhaled the day’s sweaty residue in the girls’ shoes.

“Here, smell your friend’s pussy.” She pushed Candi’s panties into Sue’s face. With her head adhered to the wall, Sue couldn’t avoid the invitation.

“Nice?” Enquired the girls’ captor.

Miss Masters pinched Sue’s nipples and slid her gloved right-hand middle finger into the helpless girl’s pussy.

“Spit into my hand.” Miss Masters ordered, pulling the panties from Sue.

“No!” Sue said defiantly. Miss Masters pressed a button.

“Arrgghh!” Candi screamed in pain as the blue light that she was enveloped in changed to a bright red light and then back to blue.

“Please help me.” Candi sobbed as she recovered from the searing electric shock and fought to move any part of her body, or even open her sealed eyelids.

“Disobey me again and she gets more.” Said Miss Masters. “Now. Spit!”

Sue obeyed. The first handful was destined for Sue’s breasts. The second handful went to the breasts again. The final handful was rubbed around Candi’s mouth and nose.

“Nice?” Asked Miss Masters again.

Miss Masters made her way around to Candi’s toes. She knelt down and inhaled.

“Oh my!” She sighed.

She then made her way back to stand in front of Candi. Miss Masters picked up Sue’s left shoe and covered Candi’s nose and mouth with it.

“Aren’t your friend’s feet just something else?” Came the sneering question.

There was no reply.

“Answer me girl!” Came a menacing demand.

“Leave her alone.” Called Sue.

Miss Masters pressed a button. The blue sun wall turned red and then back to blue. Sue’s body untensed as the electrical charge subsided. There was a brief silence after Sue’s cry of pain.

“Yes, yes. Anything. They’re nice.” Came a sobbing reply from Candi, who had been the first to feel what Sue had just experienced

Miss Masters slid a zip open in the outfit she was wearing. It gave her access to her pussy.

“Oh. The sight and smell of you two bitches.” She sighed as she began to masturbate.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Chapter Three

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter Four

“How long are you going to keep us here? Please let us go.” Pleaded Sue.

“Don’t worry girl. I’ll only charge you as per the price list. A five minute session I think you asked for.” Came Miss Masters’ dry answer.

“Let me go! Let me go! Help! Someone please help!” Candi was screaming.

“So much noise! OK, get up, stretch your legs.” Said Miss Masters, pressing a button.

Candi’s eyes sprung open. She could move again. She slowly lifted herself up and then got up off of the sunbed. Her eyes found Sue, stuck to the wall by whatever forces were contained in this awful place. How she wished she had never wanted a tan.

Candi knew she had to do something. With very little thought, she started a charge towards Miss Masters, who was standing near to Sue. Miss Masters pressed one of her choice of many buttons. Candi found it was becoming difficult to run. Her bare feet were sticking to the floor. And then they became stuck fast to it. She had run over the area of glass floor, with the tubes underneath. Tubes that were now glowing blue.

“What did you think you were going to do girl?” Enquired her captor.

Miss Masters pressed a button. Sue screamed as the wall that held her delivered it’s punishment.

“Sue. I’m sorry. I had to try.” sobbed Candi, who was trying to keep her balance, as she had been halted from a run with her legs in less than optimum positions to be able to stand easily.

“OK. OK. I know.” Said Sue, trying to recover from the electric shock.

“Now then girl. What shall I do with you?” Asked Miss Masters, looking at Candi with intent.

“Bend over and hold your ankles.” Ordered the girls’ tormentor.

Miss Masters pressed a button, Sue screamed in agony. Candi must have been a bit too slow to obey.

“Bend over now!” Came the order again.

Candi obeyed. Miss Masters pressed a button.

“Now stand up.” Requested Miss Masters.

Candi tried to let go of her ankles. Her hands were stuck to them. She was being held in a very uncomfortable position. Miss Masters laughed.

“Now then my girl. What do you taste like?” Miss Masteres sneered.

She went round the back of Candi. The position she was held in exposed her pussy. Miss Masters knelt down behind the girl and with her gloved hands, undrew Candi’s pussy curtains. Candi was far from moist, but Miss Masters inserted a couple of fingers into the pussy and gently stimulated Candi’s clit. The organ began to respond. Candi’s nipples erected. Miss Masters fingered the young woman, saying nothing. She seemed to have a magic touch. Candi was soon making noises of appreciation. She nearly fell over as she was forced into her first orgasm. Miss Masters pulled Candi’s butt open and buried her face into the girl, painting spit around the girl’s crotch. She pushed her tongue into Candi’s now moist tunnel and urged another orgasm.

Still adhered to the wall, Sue was able to see what was happening in profile from a few feet away. She had tried not to watch as the assault on her friend started, but somehow seemed compelled as time went on. In fact she had started to feel something odd since her last electric shock. Her nipples had become rock hard and she knew that she was wet. In fact what she wanted was to be where Miss Masters was. Right now.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Chapter Four

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter Five

“Miss Masters.” Called Sue.

“Miss Masters!” She called a bit louder. Miss Masters was busy licking out Candi.

“What do you want!” Miss Masters replied, switching her tongue back to speech mode.

“Can, er, can I have a go please?” Asked Sue.

“What!” replied both Miss Masters and Candi.

“Please let me lick Candi.” Said Sue.

Miss Masters was a bit puzzled. The girls were her toys after all. She went over and examined Sue.

“Your nipples are hard and your pussy is, er..” She stopped to finger Sue.

“...wet. I think you really mean it.” She continued.

“Wait here.” Said Miss Masters, this time more in thought than with irony. She left the room.

“What are you talking about Sue?” Said Candi, still in a very uncofortable bent over position.

“I can’t help it Candi. I’m sorry. I want to, you know...” Sue was embarassed.

“Sue. We are both being held prisoner here. This woman has raped me. We have to get out and now you claim to be a lesbian or something.” said Candi.

“Don’t you feel the same? Haven’t you enjoyed the pain?” Asked Sue.

“I feel that I want to get out of here you stupid bitch...arrgghh!” Candi finished her reply in agony.

Miss Masters had been listening to the girls on the intercom system. She wanted to know if Sue was genuine. She decided to punish Candi for being rude and to check Sue’s reaction

“Oh, Candi. Your cute little body. Pain tearing through you... That’ll teach you to call me a bitch.” Sue was near to orgasm.

Miss Masters came back into the room and knelt down in front of Sue. She reached out her gloved hands and parted Sue’s pussy curtains. She started to lick, a bit like a cat drinking milk. Just short, sharp little lashes. Sue made little noises of appreciation and sighed. Miss Masters crouched down further and sniffed Sue’s toes, then she stood up and spat at Sue’s firm, shapely breasts, taking time to rub the spit into the soft skin.

“Bite me.” Whispered Sue. The whisper was followed by a scream of pain.

Sue’s body relaxed as the shock subsided.

“Say ‘please’ in future.” Whispered Miss Masters.

“Please bite me. Please.” Sue said through a sigh.

Miss Masters caught the girl’s left nipple between her teeth.

“Yessss.” Hissed the girl, beginning to zone out.

“I’ll get your friend ready for you now.” Announced Miss Masters.

Candi’s heart sank...

All I Wanted Was A Tan—End Of Chapter Five

All I Wanted Was A Tan—Chapter Six

Miss Masters went over to a cabinet in the corner of the room. She opened a drawer and removed two semi-circular objects. She closed the drawer and walked back over to Sue. Miss Masters held the ends of one of the objects and whilst pulling at the ends slightly to widen it, she placed it onto Sue’s neck.

“Please Miss Masters, what are those things?” Asked Sue.

Miss Masters was having a little difficulty placing the object on Candi’s neck, owing to the position the girl was in and also, Candi wasn’t doing much to help. However, once it was in place, Miss Master’s pressed yet another button.

After giving Candi a little pat on the ass for being so helpful, she answered the question.

“They are those standard sci-fi obedience collars. You know, the kind that Dr. Smith used to model in ‘Lost In Space’. Oh, perhaps you’re too young. Anyway, obviously once I release you two from restraint, I have to be able to control you. Don’t I?” Came the reply.

Miss Masters pressed a button. The sun wall went dark. Sue slumped forward as it’s grip on her faded.

“Right then. You said you were interested in your little friend. Well, go on.” Said Miss Masters, pointing to Candi.

“Don’t you touch me bitch!” Snapped Candi.

“Ignore her. Go on, she tastes good.” Teased Miss Masters.

Sue so wanted to love her friend. She made her way nervously over to Candi. Sue reached out her right hand and ran the tips of her fingers from cheek to cheek on Candi’s soft ass.

“Get off of me you freak!” Yelled Candi, struggling to let go of her ankles, or lift her feet from the floor.

Sue jumped back.

“Take no notice.” Sneered Miss Masters, who was sitting cross-legged on the floor, masturbating at the sight of her captives.

Sue raped Candi’s butt first, middle finger, right hand, gently pushing in, a little twist and back out. Then came the right hand index and middle fingers, through the beef curtains and straight to Candi’s apparently willing clit. Candi made a little groan. Sue’s fingers straddled Candi’s powered-up clit. She used her left hand to stroke her friend’s, soft, warm skin. Sue stroked Candi’s back and then played with her free-hanging breasts.

“Kiss, like good friends.” Requested Miss Masters.

Sue knelt down in front of Candi and received a spit in the face. With her cum-soaked fingers, she rubbed it into her skin.

“Aaargh! Aaargh! No! No! Sorry! No!” Candi was in agony as the collar on her neck glowed bright red.

“Please don’t hurt her.” Pleaded Sue.

“I want to see you kiss. Now kiss!” Demanded Miss Masters.

“Please can Candi be released. It’ll be much easier.” Asked Sue.

A button was pressed and Candi was able to let go of her ankles and stand up. Sue took hold of Candi, as she nearly fell over, still trying to recover from several minutes in an awkward position. Candi, always the fighter, tried to pull the collar off. Miss Masters went to press a button.

“No. Please. Please don’t do that to her.” Begged Sue.

“Candi. Listen to me.” Said Sue, drawing Candi close to her.

Sue put her right arm around Candi’s little waist and pulled her friend’s head towards her own with her left hand. The girls’ eyes met. Candi gave a littke shake of her head. Their lips met and opened. Sue ventured her tongue into Candi mouth. It met Candi’s tongue. At first there was no response, but soon the two wet vipers were playing inside the moist cavern of two young women’s mouth’s sealed at the lips. With eyes closed, the two friends became one as they tasted each other and communicated their thoughts through tiny twitches of their tongues. Perhaps this was always to have been. It took a place from a horror movie to spark it, but as the girls melted to the floor and Candi got her first taste of Sue’s womanhood, it could have been something that always was. If they ever got out, nothing would be the same again. Five years of friendship and now the first few minutes of being lovers. The room was filled with groans and sighs, as the girls writhed on the cold floor, as their captor pleasured herself through the hole in her silly suit. Sue and Candi sniffed and licked each other until there was no more odour left. How many orgasms had there been. Who cared. Each one was as powerful as the first.

After what had been forever, Miss Masters spoke.

“Girls. You are free to go.” She announced.

Candi and Sue looked up at her, as she walked over to where they were sitting on the floor. She knelt down and reached out to remove each girl’s collar.

“You have found each other and given me pleasure. Thank you.” Said Miss Masters. She exited through a door.

The girls sat looking at each other. So confused. In the end, they stood up and took one last look around at this bizarre place. They dressed in silence and made their way up to the reception. There was no sign of Miss Masters. The sign on the door read ‘Closed’. They let themselves out, into the evening, into a new life.

All I Wanted Was A Tan—The End