The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 10

Andy somehow seemed situationally aware that his thinking mind was racing like a Harley motor bike while his feeling mind felt like a combat rifle, only now it had an empty magazine. And his awareness somehow knew he was thinking and feeling both streams of incredible activity while his eyes seemed to move as fast as both parts of his mind, added together.Andy then smiled shyly, while his left hand remained pressed firmly into his groin and his eyes continued to race, unchecked and unstoppable, from the policewoman’s left nipple to her right nipple and then back again, seemingly, ad infinitum.

Andy felt as if he was there, right there; swinging from one of her beautiful naked body’s stiff-looking dark brown nipple to the other definitely erect little brown moving stud that was always moving as she breathed and caused her naked chest and both full size six breasts to rise and fall. A size five, to Andy, represented the total digits of each of his hands that he had always imaged and fantasised about fitting perfectly and fully around the perfect set of breasts; formed and fitted just for him, by mother nature, smack into the palm of each hand.

God, he felt like swinging back and forth, from roped and chained nipple to roped and chained nipple; knowing in both of his racing minds, that, if he were to fall from one of those beautiful towering nipples, he would tumble head over heels downward along her bare midriff and naked belly, and then just keep tumbling and rolling downward, until the dark forest carpet of the policewoman’s public hair would break his fall from her nipples and slow down his rapid rate of descent, until he could figure out exactly where he was on her body, what he could see, what he could feel, what he could taste, and, what he could touch and explore, with more than just his presently racing seemingly dual minds and x-ray vision eyes.

Andy sensed briefly that he was not sitting in a government police car, with a naked government policewoman, at all. He wasn’t quite sure where he was sitting, but it wasn’t there, with a public employee. Instead, he felt that he was sitting in the undercover vehicle of his Secret Special Services slave-soldier on her first night training mission; his job, as her Commander and mission assignment Master, being to train her and to personally inspect that she had all of the necessary personal hidden weaponry that he could check and test, in order to see if her personal arms pack all worked correctly and efficiently, as well as ensuring that she actually knew how to work it all, to his liking, properly.

Andy sighed, relaxing the pressure of his left hand upon his thigh and then he sighed again, realizing full well, that his lifelong dream, his lifelong fantasy, his present ‘now-mission’ was to ensure that ‘he’ knew how her personal arms pack worked correctly, and that he knew ‘how’ to work it all, properly, himself, from personal close contact quaarters experience; simulating hand-to-hand combat.

He sighed again then looked quickly down as his left hand caressed his weapon, gently, only to now discover that the geometry of his own weapons kit had now, somehow changed. He was no longer applying pressure downward into his groin; his groin, or his semi-automatic assaault rifle, was coming to life there, and was now applying its own upward pressure against his left hand.

Andy half-smiled, not knowing, right then, whether to grin, to laugh, or to simply shake his head in wonder at just what he was putting himself through, purely to discover all there was to discover, naturally, about females, that he knew he simply did not know. Then Andy suddenly realized that his level of confidence, after shooting himself, was now returning to the level it had been, before his pubic-hair-triggered personal assault weapon had gone off all by itself to unexpectedly shoot him where it was never intentioned to.

He took a very deep breath, his eyes and heart continuing to swing, like Tarzan of the Apes, from one of the policewoman’s extended nipples to the other and then back again; like a mountain climber, scaling his slave-soldier’s Mount Everest, only he was hoping he would lose his grip, or intentionally let go, so he could fall and tumble and roll ever downward, until her bushy mysterious nature forest caught him and saved his life, just so he realise his life’s dream and could go treasure hunting while exploring the warm, wet rivers of her natural Nile while looking for her special hidden Jewel.

Then suddenly, Andy had a thought that he knew simply was not his. He wondered if the slave-soldier’s police car, in which he now sat beside his now-lying-back-on-her-seat slave-soldier, who was still as naked as the day she had been born, only taller and fuller, in all the right places – had a medical kit of some kind. He had to clean himself up from his personal assault weapon going off by itself and emptying its fully loaded magazine into his left groin. Andy recalled that he had read that somewhere on the Internet in his endless searched for the best control methods.

Andy struggled to lift his gaze from her nipples, with great difficulty and then refocused on his naked slave-soldier’s eyes. Her gaze was staring at the ceiling’s hood lining of the police car. He took a deep breath.

‘Slave-soldier!’ the Commander in him snapped, somewhat firmly, even to his own ears. ‘Do you carry a medical kit in this car?’

The fully nude policewoman’s gaze snapped instantly back to his. ‘Yes, Sir,’ she answered immediately. ‘Are you okay?’

‘Am I okay, what?’ Andy snapped right back, sensing it was becoming a habit of expectation from her, his slave-soldier, of him, her training Commander.

‘Are you okay, Sir?’ she replied, quickly.

‘Yes. Now, do you have a cloth or something soft or not in that medical kit, and if so, where the hell is it?’

‘The glove box on the dashboard, Sir,’ she answered straight away, ‘in front of you, Sir. Do you want me to get it?’

‘No!’ Andy snapped not too firmly. ‘You just lie there, as ordered, and keep your hands on your head!’

‘Yes, Sir,’ she replied.

Andy was about to reach for the dashboard when he paused.

‘WE are not in public, slave-soldier, are we?’ he snapped.

‘No, Sir,’ the nude mass of naked Amazonian policewoman answered smartly.

‘Then how are you to address your Commander properly when out of the public’s eye?’

‘Master, Sir,’ she said quickly, closing her eyes as he watched. ‘I mean, I’m sorry Master. I forgot. It won’t happen again. I promise.’

‘You’d like to forget, though. Wouldn’t you?’ he barked firmly at her. ‘You wished you were not even here, either, obeying every single order you get, but you know you will, don’t know, slave-soldier, no matter what it is, or face an on-the-spot court martial and dishonorable discharge?’

‘Yes, Master,’ the stretched out and forced nude policewoman answered sullenly. Then; ‘but I don’t want a discharge, Master. I won’t forget again. I promise.’

Andy reached fully then for the glove box on the dashboard of the police car, feeling good that he felt like testing her and reinforcing his control of her by reminding her of the mentally implanted and now believed punishment she would get if she failed in her duty to him as his Secret Special Services slave-soldier. Somewhere, Andy sensed, that he had read something strongly suggested about reinforcing a sense of absolute control with a strong kind of reward and punishment slave conditioning methodology, and he had just done it again. He was loving the power trip absolute over her that he felt.

Within a few minutes, Andy was happy. He had cleaned himself up. The only thing he hadn’t figured out was he had ever been able to hide his personal assault weapon underneath his trousers. It now had re-aimed and re-grown itself and was even self-loading its own magazine, as he wiped it clean of its last-remembered automatic shoot-off. It seemed bigger, to him, somehow. He deliberately did not do up his trousers.

Andy grinned and shook his head, knowing that miracles like that never happened in real life, not to him, anyway; in spite of his successful mind control laser pen and the actual real physical mind control that he had, somehow, luckily been fortunate enough to discover and was now using on the naked police officer who lay spread-legged and nude on the laid-back seat beside him, with her hand clasped above her head and her fingers interlaced.

Right at that moment, Andy paused all thoughts, his eyes focusing themselves on the policewoman’s finger clasping. His gaze then quickly scanned her utter nudity splayed generously before his gaze. Then he looked quickly back to her fingers as the thought of something he had read on some hypnosis site filtered fully down into his thinking mind and furtive Commander’s imagination, as well as his Master’s blueprint for his slave-soldier’s total and unconditional mind control and her Controller’s continuing happiness. He would test his power over her, Andy decided right then; once and for all.

‘Slave-soldier,’ he said, firmly.

‘Yes, Si-Master,’ she snapped back, promptly.

‘When I give you the order, and not before, I want you to ‘try’ and pull your fingers apart, knowing that you really don’t want to obey my orders, but you will, not matter how hard you try not to. Understand?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she said quickly.

‘When I give you the order, I want you to ‘try’ as hard as you can to disobey the order I’ll give you, knowing full well that the harder you try ‘not’ to obey, the more you ‘will’ obey. Got it? The harder you try ‘not’ to obey any order I give you from now on, no mater what it is, the more you will ‘want’ to obey, with everything you have in you, in spite of knowing I am controlling you and forcing you to accept and obey any order I give you, knowing the more you try ‘not’ to obey, the more you ‘will’ obey, whether you like it or not. Understood, Secret Special Services slave-soldier on her first night training mission?’

‘Yes, Master,’ his butt naked slave-soldier replied immediately.

‘When I give you the order with the word, “Now,”’ Andy then said, ‘you will ‘try’ very hard and with all your might to pull your hands apart, knowing even now, that that harder you try ‘not’ to obey, the harder your fingers will stay glued together, as if they had all been super-glued to each other, and will stay that way, until you Master tells them to release themselves. You have no control whatsoever over your body. I own it now, lock, stock, and barrel, and I own you, personally. Not only that, but as much as you dislike the idea of being owned and controlled by me, unconditionally, somewhere deep inside you, you will grow to love the idea of being just that way, to me, your Controller of the whole of you. Understood?’

‘Yes, Master!’ she snapped back at him.

Andy smiled, sensing in his mind that everything he had just said to her, had come from various sites he had absorbed, when he had searched the Internet for slave training methodology.

‘Lock and load, slave-soldier! You give me more power over you in knowing you know that I control you, simply because I can, and you know it. You don’t like it, but you know it, because I can! Your order!’ he snapped firmly at her eyes that still stared at the hood lining of the police car.

‘Yes, Master!’ the nude-against-her-will public and government police officer replied, immediately.

Andy took a shallow breath only while looking briefly long at each of her nipples that he wanted to taste and feel in his mouth so badly while his semi-automatic self-loading personal assault weapon was doing exactly that, as he readied to speak, all in the name of science. His weapon was self-loading. Then his eyes darted back to her hands clasped on her head.

‘Now!’