The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 11

‘Ugh! … … ‘Ooohh! Nnnnnn! Uuugh!’ the forced-nude policewoman strained on the seat beside him, rolling her head from left to right while seemingly trying desperately to pull her fingers apart.

Andy then watched his slave-soldier-in-training undertake her orders in full seriousness; his unplanned test of the complete physical control of her, as well as the complete conscious and subconscious psychological and mental control of her.

‘Uuuugh!’ she grunted, pulling her hands left and right atop her head; twisting her naked hips and bushy black pubic mound left and right, as well.

And in that, did Andy now see the nude policewoman actually look as if she was really trying to carry out his verbal order given her, but, at the same time, knowing in the back of her mind or somewhere deep inside her slave-soldier heart, that she never ‘could’ disobey him, because some part of her mind never ‘would’ disobey his order that was clearly and consciously intended and placed, deliberately, but between the letters of the word of the verbal order he had given her – his understood-by-a-part-of-her-mind spaces of intent.

‘Nnnnnnnnnn! Uuugh!’ she strained, flexing and twisting her upper thigh muscles while lifting her shoulders again, still trying to desperately pull her hands apart.

It was at that point, while the forced-to-undress-nude and now-fully-naked policewoman continued to try, desperately, but unsuccessfully, to pull her hands, every which way, but loose, from the top of her head; that it really sank into the very depths of all of Andy’s male minds, that what turned him on, sexually, and in every other way that God had given him to be sexually aroused and turned on by, was knowing that ‘she’ knew he could control her and that ‘she’ couldn’t do anything about it, because he had somehow programmed a deeper part of her mind to always ‘want’ and ‘need’ him to control her, irrespective of her knowing in her conscious mind that she did not really ever ‘want’ him to.

‘Oohhhnnnnoohhnnnn! Uuuugggh!’ She grunted again, obvious to Andy’s mind and eyes that his buck-naked and nude slave-soldier was now beginning to get angry, not so much with him for controlling her, but with herself and seemed even more determined than she had been, so far.

It was a power trip, Andy now sincerely believed, as he watched her twist her shoulders and roll and lift and drop her hips, again and again; to keep pressing her feet against anything she could find to give her added pressure and strength, wherever she could find it, while always still straining her hands and head both left and right.

Yes, Andy decided fully; it was a real ‘life’ power trip. But it was, Andy sensed, a ‘natural’ real life power trip.

‘Ahhh! Uggh!’ she grunted in a defeatist sounding tone that was born to be short-lived.

The naked policewoman was, seemingly, in Andy’s front row seat view and male-biased opinion, trying like hell to pull her interlocked hands apart, only her fingers just didn’t seem to want to cooperate and obey her sincere thoughts, to unlock themselves from their sub-ordered grip onto one another. Andy believed she was really trying, too, simply because her face was contorting and grimacing in the now determined efforts she was definitely putting into attempting to do what some other part of her mind simply wouldn’t allow her fingers do, no matter what she ‘thought’ she wanted.

‘Nnnn! Uuugh! Ugh! Ugh!’ she tried again, quickly, suddenly; even lifting her hips and thighs, again and again and again, but again, to no avail. The nude policewoman’s hands remained seemingly stuck to the top of her head, in spite of her seemingly determined and now angry efforts to remove them; her legs and feet placement seemed to be the only parts of her that moved, apart from her breasts and nipples, and her bushy policewoman’s nature pubic forest.

‘Stop trying, slave-soldier!’ Andy snapped firmly at her, in his best Commander’s voice.

‘Uuuugh! Yes! Uuugh! Master!’ the grunting and gasping policewoman replied before quickly commencing what would have been, yet another futile attempt. Then suddenly trying once more, quickly, and then failing, she finally ceased all movements in effort, altogether, and deflated herself back down fully into the police car’s laid back seat, with a tired and defeated sounding sigh.

She was breathing heavily, Andy noticed, immediately, with his eyes now glued fully to her naked breasts and dark nipples that now rose and fell, rapidly, with the naked chest to which they were both attached. Her long back hair was now all over the place. He was also aware that his erection was rapidly draining life-giving blood downward from his head, helped by natural gravity and the sight of the policewoman’s dark and carpeted nature forest between her legs and rising in abundance atop her pubic mound.

Andy suddenly felt light-headed then he grinned excitedly while his thoughts continued to race ahead of the present pubic hair forested voyeuristic situation he found himself enjoying and happy to be in the midst of, right then and right there, where he was seemingly destined to be. He did not question it, anymore and would not in the future, he vowed to himself. He was just enjoying it fully and intended to, even more so, and, to the limit, if there was one.

The nude policewoman had full breasts that now seemed to be hanging a little, to each side of her chests. They had been moving and jiggling all over the place while Andy had been watching her struggle to try and pull her hands apart. She had been twisting her upper torso left and right and upwards and then back down again, trying to free her fingers from each other’s grip. The live-action video memories still seemed to be replaying themselves in his imagination while he continued to feast visually on the raw, naked sight of her.

Her hands had not come apart and she now lay there, seeming to Andy, that she was a lot more relaxed than she had been and was now breathing deeply; her hands still fully clasped firmly across the top of her head of now unruly dark black hair.

With his eyes seemingly glued to each of her breasts and nipples as they moved up and down with her chest now slowing its rate of rise and fall while she relaxed herself, Andy was knowingly giving her the time to get her breath back He was impressed, but not by the nude policewoman’s seemingly genuine efforts, but, by the fact that he had told her that the more she tried to pull her hands and fingers apart, the more she would try ‘not’ to, and, that she never would. It had been a conscious mind ‘confusion’ technique, that he had read, somewhere, on the Internet, while searching for hypnosis methods of control that he had been led to search for from another site, although he hadn’t a clue how to hypnotize someone, or if how it even worked. He only knew now that it did.

Nevertheless, Andy smiled inwardly, victorious to himself that she hadn’t pulled her hands and fingers apart, simply because he had ‘confused’ her thinking mind, by ordering it to discover that whenever she physically tried to, another part of her mind or body would do the opposite and always defeat her attempts. It did and she couldn’t; of that, Andy was now one hundred percent certain.

Andy was simply impressed, once again, by what he had just achieved, just as he had been when he had realized the full potential of what he had and could yet achieve with his discovery of the mind-control laser pen. He would discover all he had ever wanted to know and experience about women and from women, too, he decided – of that he was very sure.

Andy smiled and knew that a strange power-trip relaxation was being experienced by him, everywhere within his whole being, and that included his remaining upright and ready erection. He grinned. It was simply waiting for his explorations of naked womankind to unconditionally begin, in unconditional and uninterrupted earnest.

Andy’s eyes roamed anywhere and everywhere over her the nude policewoman’s stretched out feminine figure and undulating female form, as he decided then and there that he wasn’t, any longer, in any rush to discover everything there was to know about a naked woman, all at once or in the one time or experience, irrespective of the powerful erection that was too eager and too curious to even rest back and relax against his stomach. It felt cocked and ever-ready for action, although, Andy sensed that he had somehow taken it off the ‘automatic’ hair trigger mode. Somehow, he didn’t think he would need that instant and unexpected fire-release firepower, anymore, in his life and times that were now and would forever more be under his direct control, one way or the other.

As his gaze left her still occasionally undulating breasts then moved slowly downward over her lower belly, Andy was beginning to realize something else while his eyes settled fully and curiously upon the naked policewoman’s bushy black curly forest between her high upper thighs and mounded natural apex junction. He knew now, somehow, and for some unknown reason, that he had something unique, powerful, and, very special to a male’s full manhood—his, in particular; that no other man or male on the face of the earth had ever had, in any century that had ever existed. He was sure of it.

Andy was absolutely certain that he now had the unconditional and unlimited opportunistic male means, in every which way, including loose, by which he could now explore, experiment, and discover, everything and anything he felt he wanted to know or had always been curious to know about a naked woman, or, women in general, whenever, wherever, however he wanted to, but without it taking him his entire adult life to find out; the long way, within a marriage, and or, the hard way, throughout and after a divorce; such as he had always read and been told about.

In Andy’s natural male mind and heart, then, all in the name of science, ‘his’ science, his unhurried explorations of God’s natural and totally nude policewoman slave-soldier were about to begin.