The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 13

“SLRs—never trust them.”

Once more, Andy had cleaned up the fallout from his banks breaking their levy. Now, he got back down to the business at hand, his business at hand. He looked at his policewoman slave-soldier once more, fully, his eyes having trouble leaving the raw and natural sight of her forest of dark curly pubic hair, seemingly right there in front of his eyes and at his fingertips. Once more, he placed his open palm hand firmly and completely over her forest canopy.

‘Oh!’ she gasped quietly.

‘Express yourself whenever you feel I’d want you to honestly express yourself, slave-soldier!’ he said firmly to her, ‘whether you think I’d like it or not! Got it?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered quietly, right away.

‘If I sense you’re deliberately holding back, slave-soldier,’ Andy said to her, ‘I’ll punish you without warning. Is that what you want?’

‘No, Master! I won’t! I promise!’ she decreed, sincerely, sounding to him, as if she actually meant it.

Andy then began to use the very tips of his fingers to lightly explore the mysterious nature forest between her legs, now angled upward for his easy and unhindered access.

‘Ohh!’ the out-of-uniform policewoman gasped, softly.

Andy began intensifying his explorations of her black, curly carpet. It was warm, soft, and very curly. He stepped his two main fingertips in a slow discovery walk, downward, through her lush, pubic carpet jungle. In his mind’s eye, he explored as he went. He gently felt the soft, slightly risen, but full forest floor ridges on either side of the deep secret chasm hidden beneath her forestry camouflage. It was warm and soft, definelty, he decided as he continued his search of her pleasure valley ridges. The policewoman’s forest fleshy floor also felt warm to the gentle exploring touch of his two fingertips.

‘Ohhh, Jesus!’ his captive slave-soldier gasped, again, quietly, but sincerely, as if she meant it.

Andy then walked his fingertips deeper down the steeply ridged valley of her natural Nile, until he felt the warm ripples of her water’s damp edge. Then, without warning to her or himself, into her river Nile he skinny-dipped his two deep sea diver fingertips. Then he withdrew them and felt them together, each fingertip sliding smoothly over the other. Andy smiled and hardened even further. Not only were the natural spring waters of the policewoman’s Nile wet and warm, he discovered, they were slippery. His fingers then went skinny dipping back into those same moist, warm waters, to explore the eventual extreme depth of her seasonal tidal river Nile, just to discover how deep her natural river actually run.

‘Ohhh, Master,’ the policewoman in her birthday suit groaned, softly, twisting her hips a little to the left and the right, but without trying to close her knees together. ‘I don- … Ohhh, god. … … … I don’t want you to do that, Master, but I… … but I … I do, Master. Oh, god, I do, now.’

Andy felt the initial tidal surge once again between his legs and smiled. Whatever happens, happens, he decided, pressing on. He didn’t care, one iota, allowing his fingertips, followed by the deep sea diver finger lengths attached, to simply go right ahead and try some deep sea diving beneath the warm, wet current waters of her natural cuntal river flow.

‘Ohhhh, Jeeessusss!’ the bare-assed policewoman groaned, and she did groan. Of that, Andy was certain.

He then allowed his fingertips and his fingers in full, to deep sea dive as deeply as they felt was possible and allowed them then to dive as deeply into the chasm of her river Nile as they could possibly go.

‘Oh, god, Masterrr!’ she groaned, not too softly.

Andy began to then explore the very end of her warm and seemingly tight wet river valley chasm. He believed he had reached the limit of his diving finger’s initial exploratory travels becaause he could feel what seemed to be a small round flange or something. He stroked it gently downward, from either side.

‘Oh, Master! Master!’ the buck-nude policewoman hissed at him, in a soft, low growling voice that didn’t actually sound like her, Andy felt instantly.

‘What is that, really?’ he asked firmly.

‘What? Ohhh, god, Master! It’s … It’s … It’s my … my cervix, Master. Ohhh, god!’

‘Do you want me to stop?’ he asked, testing her early limits of his slave-control of her bodily behavioural expression.

‘No, Master,’ she said quickly, in a low, but firm vocal tone. ‘Don’t stop. Oh, please, Master? Don’t stop.’

But Andy did then, slowly, but gently, feeling backwards to either side of her Nile’s deep current and warm wet chasm, he withdrew both fingers fully from their very first full deep sea diving expedition.

‘Ooooh? Master? Please? Don’t stop! Please? Ohh, god. Please don’t? Please don’t?’

‘You keep too much of what you are really feeling to yourself, slave-soldier,’ Andy said firmly to her, as he softly licked the wetsuits of his two deep sea diving fingers dry. His head swam instantly with the intoxication of the aroma of the policewoman’s slippery cuntal waters and the juiciness of their taste that seemed slick and sweet on his tongue. And the more he savored the blend of both aroma and taste, the more Andy’s head seemed to spin. Andy noticed, also, while his sensual and sexual mental senses turned topsy-turvy, that his own physical tidal river was again beginning to fill and would soon, once again, approach and threaten his levy walls.

‘Oh, god! Please, Master?’ he felt she almost begged him, in her vocal tone. ‘Please, oh please don’t stop? Please?’

Andy smiled then, knowing it was not about his many discoveries to come. It was about his power over her that she had now given him, unconditionally, whether she wanted to or not. He reached upward with his two deep sea diving fingers, along with their family friends, and gently began to use the leader to circle the dark brown base support ring, surrounding the column of her right nipple.

‘Oh! Oh, Master!’ she growled in a low vocal tone. ‘Please, Master! Go back dow- … Please keep doi- … oh, god! Oh, Jesus!’

‘Speak up, slave!’ Andy snapped in his best general’s tone of vocal authority while he continued to circle the dark brown base of her nipple, watching it seemingly grow in erected and extended length, upward from its base, as he did so. ‘I’m your Commander and front line mission Master, not a bloody mind-reader. Or do you want another punishing for holding back your felt-right truth of feelings?’

‘Oh, yes! Oh, god! No, Master! Oh, Please?’ she seemed to be confused and whining, but desperately so, in both. ‘Please do … do that again? You know, what you … what you were… doing down… down there? Please?’

As he continued to circle her now erect nipple with his deepest sea diving fingertip, Andy couldn’t have stopped the victory roll of his grin that instantly turned into a wide smile, if he had tried. What a power trip, this unconditional mind control, he thought. What a power trip it is.

‘What was that, slave?’ he snapped authoritatively back at her then waited while he began to use his two deep sea diving fingers and family thumb to firmly roll and squeeze the nipple of her breast that he had been idly circling the base of and had now reached her breast nipple’s higher summit.

‘Oh, god! Ohhhnnoooo! Oh, god! Master? Master!’ she growled, emphatically, Andy thought, as he listened to her voice and tone. She sounded both desperate and just a little bit impatient with him, as she firmly tried to twist her shoulders and head, both left and right. But her hands remained fast across the top of her head.

‘Oh, please feel—! … please ‘feel’ me, Master! There? Please? Down there! I ‘want’ you to, now! Oh, god, Master? You commanded me to be honest, didn’t you? I am! I ‘want’ you to… to … Oh, god, Master! I ‘want’ you to… to ‘touch’ me … down ‘there’! Please? Please! Oh, Master! Please!’

‘Why?’ Andy said authoritatively then held her entrapped nipple firmly between his diving fingers and thumb and began to lift it upward, then continued to do so, even after the resistance of her breast was felt.

‘Owww! Ohhh, Master! No! No! Please? Go down! Please?’ she begged him, and of that, Andy was now certain. The buck naked, ass-high nude policewoman was now begging him to go back down between her legs and touch her, there.

Andy now felt higher than he had so far, as he lifted the policewoman’s flesh of breast higher and higher away from her bare chest. He also felt again, his own approaching tidal surges, already lapping at his levy walls. Soon they would arrive in full flood. He knew that. But now, he simply didn’t seem to care. He smiled. The police department could always get another bloody roof for their police car, if he were to blow the bloody thing right off.

‘Ugggh! Master!’ she groaned deeply, as he continued to lift her now fully erect and very stiff nipple firmly upward from her chest, pulling her breast well upward and away with it, only to then suddenly release it, fully, when he sensed that the summit nipple he held firmly, had reached the end of its natural tether.

‘Uugh! Ohhh!’ she gasped, as her full breast immediately returned to her bare chest, in full. ‘Oh, god, Master! Please? Won’t you please touch me down there, again? Please, Master? Please!’

Andy grinned, as his two deep sea diving fingers and the family thumb then firmly captured the waiting nipple of her other breast and began to lift that skyward, into Lunar orbit, as well.

‘Owww! Ohhh, noo! Master? Oh, Jesus!’ she groaned deeply, as her other flesh of breast began to follow its family nipple summit upwards and away from her chest. ‘Please Masterr? I need you down ‘there!’ Please? Please!’

‘Why?’ Andy asked again, firmly, suddenly releasing her other full flesh of breast back to her straining chest, in full.

‘Ohhh, god! Jesus!’ She groaned deeply, and it was a deep groan; of that, Andy was as certain as he was of his own name that his sister had chosen to stop using.

Andy smiled hard, right then. ‘That’ would soon change, too, he vowed, silently. Yes, it would.

‘Master, I wan—! I want to—! Oh, god, Master!’ she almost, but not quite begged. ‘I want to … I wa—!’

‘Beg for it!’ Andy snapped angrily at her, interrupting whatever she had been about to say. ‘Haven’t you got a bloody tongue that speaks plain English inside that stupid slave-soldier head of yours?’

‘Ooooohhhhh, Master!’ the policewoman sounded, also sounding very annoyed with him, Andy thought, going from the tone on her voice. ‘Get ... Get ... Oh, god! Get me off! Please? Get me off! You started it, Master! Please? You touched me there! I didn’t want you to, but you did, anyway, and I let you because I have to and wanted to! Now, I need to get off, Master? Please? Get me off? Please, Master? Get me off? Get me fucking off, Master!’

Andy was both surprised at her forcefully delivered anger, as well as the expression in phrasing she had used. He lowered his hand back down to rest just above her bushy nature forest then began lightly brushing its treetops. He had never heard that phrase before in his life. “Get me off.” Now he knew what it meant. Another discovery for him, and ‘not’ in the name of science.

‘Oh, yes, Master!’ she groaned deeply, once more in apparent seriousness. ‘Go down, further! Further? Please?’

Andy didn’t. He just remained feather-brushing her forest roof, and seemingly, driving her crazy, at the same time. Then all hell seemed to break loose.

‘Master! Touch me! For Christ’s sake! Please? Please!’ she now begged and sort of ordered him. ‘Get me off, Master! Please? Oh, fuck! Please? I’m begging you! I’m begging you, Master! Inside! Please? I’m being totally honest, like you ordered me to be! Touch me like you were? Please? Get me off! Inside! Come inside! Please, Master? I’m begging you! Get me off, inside! Not on top! No! No! Not on top! Inside! Inside! Please? Please! Dam it! Please!’

Suddenly then, as he continued to feather-brush the soft, furry leaves and vines of her heavily forested nature chasm, right along with what sounded to him like she was giving ‘him’ an order, his first full tidal surge crashed strongly, very strongly, against the not-too-distant shore of the natural levy walls between his legs and he shivered, almost violently, by way of his natural reaction, even as hard as he was – like the proverbial towering rock outcrop of Malta. His two deep sea diving fingers then gently settled fully along the folding ridges of her soft nature forest floor. He could feel her chasm pulse its very life heartbeat through those firm and now seemingly swollen two mountain side valley walls.

‘Oh, god, yes! Master, yes! Yes!’ his spread-legged front seat nude policewoman, with her knees in the air, groaned not too softly. She strained and lifted her sex higher and higher, beckoning him, pleading with him, and even just then, ordering him to come inside. Then she did it again, rocking her hips back and forth, up and down, leaning his way, definitely, now. ‘Inside! Master? Come inside me! Please?’

But Andy didn’t take his orders from slave-soldiers-in-training, policewomen or not. He then settled his deep sea diving fingers firmly downward from her forest canopy, until they each began sliding back and forth and fully downward, until they rested either side and in between of her now full forest protection walls, as he thought of it in his mind’s overactive sensual eye.

‘Master! Master!’ she outright now begged him in vocal tones. ‘Let me put my knees down! Please? Please! I need to get off! I do! I really do! Let me put my knees down, Master? Please? Oh, god! Jesus! Please!’

‘No!’ Andy snapped firmly. ‘You’ll get off when I command you to, and where you are, or you won’t! Get it? Lock and load, slave-soldier!’

‘Ooohhhh! Masterrrr! Pleeeeassse!’ she now begged in full exclamation. She was now thrashing her head from side to side and grunting her overflowing frustrations with every turn. Her hips were rocking back and forth, still, only now, much faster than they had been. Her hands remained stuck on the top of her head because she was holding them there, very tightly, and her eyes still remained locked tightly shut. He then pressed his full length diving fingers down hard against her nature chasm’s vertical smile.

Ohhhhh! Jeeeesuuuusss!’ she yelled, and she did yell. Andy was glad the police car had a roof, after all, although the windows on both sides were half wound down. ‘Oh, Master! Please? Please! Touch me inside! I want you there, Master! I need you there! Inside! Please! Get me off! Oh, please, Master. I’m nearly there now! Please? Help me! Help me? Please, Master! Please!’

He pressed harder and then began to firmly slide his fingers gently back and forth and then around and around, completely surrpounding and entrapping her jewel within his fingers’ movements. Andy had read it in a woman’s book, once, but had never really knew exactly what it would feel like. Now he did, and, now he did. And in doing so, Andy then felt between the inside of his fingers, what felt like a thin shaft of very warm, soft, flesh, like a wet-weather hood. It covered and hid her pleasure jewel from all wannabe predators, prying eyes, or, an explorer’s searching hands and fingers. The hidden jewel he had discovered, personally, wsas the policewoman slave-soldier’s throbbing clitoris.

‘Master! Oh, Jesus, Master!’ she grunted and snapped angrily at him, begging still in her vocal tone. ‘Faster! Faster, please, Master? Deeper! Go deeper, please? Please! Faster! Please! Deeper!’

Andy had read the birds and bees book. It had never told him or any of his friends all that much, but he knew the name of a woman’s clitoris and he knew where it lived. The naked policewoman’s clitoris now lie pulsing and throbbing between his fingers; the very strong life heartbeat he had felt when first feeling the full and high ridges of her deep female chasm that lay camouflaged, perfectly, beneath its bushy nature forest heaven above.

‘Yes, Master! Harder! Harder!’ she snapped then thrashed her head from side to side. Then she lifted her shoulders forward and up off the seat, but dropped instantly back down fully again, groaning and moaning deeply, after she did so. Her naked hips rocked round and round and always against his finger pressure. Then they rocked back and forth in a way that left Andy feeling that she would always rock her sex toward the direction of his hand’s pressure between her legs.

‘Anytime, now, Master! There! Yes, there! Only harder! And deeper!’ she gut-groaned. ‘Please, deeper! Please! Harder, there! Please, Master? Harder there!’

Andy watched, Andy felt, and Andy saw as she teethed her bottom lip, continuously, as she groaned and moaned. He watched everything and heard everything on his first real life female explorer trip of his life, including the first attempted breeching of his levy walls by the last high-tidal surge of his testosterone.

‘Yes, Master!’ she suddenly yelled. Yes! Yes! Faster! Please? Please! Deeper! Please! Go deeper! Go deeper! Please? Yes! Yes! Ohh! Ohh! Ugh! Ohh! Ughhhh! Oh, god! Oh, god, yes!’

Andy then pressured her shafted clitoris jewel firmly, round and round, up and down between his fingers that pressured her entire vertical female smile, from its top to her very bottom, almost. He held her and pressured her, squeezing her jewel, both firmly and then gently, alternating pressure and handling direction, with the full length of his deep sea diving fingers, but without moving them any deeper; only more together and more firmly against one another; against his policewoman’s full protective shaft hood that hid the hot-pink jewel of her natural female sexual fire that lay entirely trapped very securely and firmly now, in between his two deep sea diving explorer fingers.

‘Oh, Master! Yes! Yes! Oh Mas-nnnnnn! Ohh! Ugh! Ugh! Uuughhh! I’m comi-Ohhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!’

And so, Andy held her, exactly the way he felt he should, cupped and pressured and held securely between her thighs while the naked policewoman experienced her police car orgasm, instigated by him. He felt very proud, as if he were having an orgasm, too, right along with her. He had made it happen, with her help, but he had been the instigator. His slave-soldier was lying naked on the seat of her own police car, with her legs now pulled tightly up toward her now lathered flesh of breasts while he held her grinding, slippery wet forested junction, firmly, as she rocked and rolled her hips and thighs, every which way against his hand, but loose.

‘Uuuuughhhh, god!’ she then groaned deeply, from the bottom of her natural female gut. ‘Ohhhh, Jeeesuuuus, Masterrrr!’

Until finally, with a long sigh, Andy felt her relax so fully, that he felt she had somehow deflated herself, completely, like a burst balloon. Her knees then fell slack, sideways. He was about to tell her to put her knees down and stretch her legs out when he knew he should have been quicker. He just knew. Andy took his hand off the policewoman’s hot, damp crutch and then looked down at his own loins. And then he smiled. And then he laughed softly, aloud.

‘The claytons orgasm you’re having when you don’t know you’re having it,’ Andy said softly to himself. And then he laughed softly, again and told her: ‘Take you hands off your head now, and put your knees and legs down. Now, slave-soldier,’ he told her, gently.

Shit!’ he said quietly, still staring downward at his lap and still smiling and shaking his head, slowly. ‘Fucking gas-operated automatic SLR rifles,’ he said to himself, knowing he’d read about them, somewhere on the Internet. ‘Always would play up when you least expected them to.’

As he watched the nude policewoman slowly lower her knees and legs to stretch them fully down and outward, with a long sigh, Andy thought once more of his friend, Harry, from the genetic engineering science lab that they were both allowed to experiment in. Then he smiled and then chuckled, softly; watching her begin to relax and breathe, very deeply.

‘We’ll get there, yet, Harry,’ Andy said softly, almost inaudibly, to his own ears. ‘Heheheh. We’ll get there, yet.’

All in the name of Science