The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 14

‘Officer’s Table Delights’

‘Master?’ Andy heard her say, quietly, as he was just finishing setting his own ship right, above and below deck, once again, for the night.

‘Yes,’ he answered, just as quietly, but traced with a soft edge of firmness.

‘I’ve got an early start, as usual,’ she began. ‘Can I go, soon?’

Andy thought for only a few seconds then let his words come out of his mouth, unchosen by him. Who or what was going to choose them he did not know, and he did not care, right then.

‘What will you be doing, slave-soldier?’ he asked, firmly.

‘Oh, just routine morning patrol,’ she replied, quietly, sounding as if she would rather remain in bed or in the police car with him, if she had the choice. ‘I usually always find myself at the scene of some accident, somewhere, just like what happened outside your home.’

‘Okay,’ Andy answered, as he turned his head to look at her.

Her eyes were open and her arms lay loose across her chest, just below her beautiful breasts, with their now-soft-looking twin dark brown nipple towers and lighter brown bases. Andy’s gaze locked directly onto his nipple inspection routine that seemed to be establishing itself in his mind’s action eye. Both nipples now did not seem to be jutting upright, as much as he recalled they had been. Must be a natural policewoman supernova aftermath, he assumed. His gaze then traveled downward over her stomach and between her loose-lying and now slightly spread legs and her sumptuous winter loin-fur carpet. Then his returned to her eyes and face.

Andy then smiled gently to her. Unexpected by him, the post orgasmic visible nude policewoman settling then smiled softly back to him. Words formed instantly in his mouth before they had assured themselves and him of exactly what they were going to sound like when they left his mouth. He simply didn’t know, but he didn’t question them, either, right at that moment; just let them come, any way they wanted.

‘When I tell you to get dressed and back into your uniform,’ Andy began saying quietly, but firmly-traced with authority, listening, as he did so, ‘You will write your mobile cell number and your address on something and give it to me.

‘Yes, Master,’ she replied straight away, with seemingly no objection in her tone of voice.

‘When I call you and say the words, “Lock and load,” you will answer with the words, “Yes, Sir.” When you do, the added effect of both sets of words, from both you and I, will automatically put you straight into fully unconditional slave-soldier modus operandi. Understand?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered, seeming to Andy, that she had no objections, so far, to what was coming, unchosen, from his lips. It wasn’t coming from his head. That was for sure.

‘You will then follow each and every order I give you, after that,’ Andy continued, ‘but your mission will be to stop whatever it is you are doing and go immediately onto active Secret Special Service duty with your next mission. You will stop at nothing to come to me and get your sealed mission orders. Understood?’

‘Yes, Master. Understood,’ she said quietly, once again.

Andy’s thoughts stopped going along for the ride, just then, and began to question why she was not protesting with the tone of her voice, irrespective of the words she was saying. Then he stopped and began to cement, once more, her mindset, just in case it had developed a few cracks.

‘If you fail to report to me whenever I activate you, slave-soldier, he said then, ‘your dishonorable discharge will then happen, immediately. You will never be contacted again and will go back to the traffic patrols, as your full time career. Is that what you want?’

‘No, Master,’ she replied straight back to him, and with seemingly no hesitation in doing so.

Again, Andy began to question her acceptance tone and then again, he stopped.

‘You are always bound to the absolute whole truth, slave-soldier,’ he said then, his heart rate increasing a little. ‘If you had the final choice, what do you really want?’

Andy had just surprised himself in giving her a choice. He hadn’t planned to say that, but someone or something in him did and had. He’d heard it. So, he just waited, curious as to what her answer might be while gluing his eyes back onto her lush black forest of pubic hair. He hardened then a little, between his own legs.

God, female bodies are so mysterious and beautiful, he then thought, hardening a little more. I wonder why some of them want to fell their forests and clear their lush loin-carpet mysterious pubic curls away, as if the protective, mysterious shag pile of curly pubic hairs had no right or purpose in being there, in full and natural mysterious growth between their legs, in the first place.

‘I seem to now want what I still don’t think I ‘should’ want, Master,’ the naked policewoman began, crossing her ankles and sighing, after she had spoken.

‘Explain, slave-soldier,’ Andy said quietly, but full of soft firmness, while he waited for her more detailed reply.

He was beginning to trip out again on a natural high power control trip. He could feel it. And he was anything but soft, now, between the legs. He was firming up, without having thought about it, in any way. He grinned, knowing he was just absorbing her entire naked beauty, seemingly endlessly, now that he was in full explorer/discovery mode.

Andy then smiled silently to himself, wondering, at that moment, if women ever wondered what men felt, as their male bodies always rose to the occasion when admiring and experiencing the natural beauty of undressed women, whether the females were actually present in front of them, like she was, or whether it was just in their active male minds.

‘Well … I don-

‘The truth or shut up!’ Andy said firmly, surprising himself, as well as her, with his curt and definite statement of demand.

‘Yes. … Master, I … I don’t ‘want’ you controlling me like this, or I … … well, I thought I didn’t, anyway. Ugh!’ the beautiful nude policewoman began to say, somewhat hesitantly, while rolling over on her side then propping up her resting head now, on one hand, while she draped her other arm down and along the length of her naked hip.

‘And?’ Andy prodded her for the rest.

‘I seem to … I seem to ‘want’ it, now, though,’ she said, quietly.

‘Want what?’ Andy snapped, quietly, but probing, firmly.

‘Err … I wan- … I seem to want … I seem—‘ she began again, even more hesitantly, but Andy interrupted her.

‘Speak you truth as I’ve ordered you to,’ Andy snapped a little annoyed at her, ‘or just shut your can’t-talk-properly mouth. Understood?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she replied, immediately.

‘Then get on with it and stop mucking about.’

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered promptly. ‘I shouldn’t want it, Master, but I … but I think I … I think I want you to… to … It somehow feels okay for me to … to—‘

‘For Christ’s sake!’ Andy snapped, but said nothing else. The nude policewoman looking at him, now wide-eyed, beat him to it.

‘I ‘want’ you to control me, Master!’ she got out quickly.

Andy hardened at the same rate at which she had spoken.

‘I would have never thought that, Master, but I do. Okay?’

‘Why?’ Andy said straight into her wide open eyes still looking back at him.

‘Because I’m … I think I’m tired of always being … being … of always being responsible, Master, I guess.’

Andy’s mind was on just as fast a roll as was his erect Phoenix, now rising rapidly from the ashes of his last testosterone tsunami tidal wave. She was ready for more mindset cement, he decided.

‘You need your Master to relieve you of the decision-making process, altogether, whenever I activate you as a slave-soldier; always on the front line with me in training?’ Andy asked, deliberately choosing his words, this time.

‘Well, … I … I—‘

‘Yes or no, soldier!’ Andy snapped hard at her eyes.

‘Yes, Master,’ she snapped right back at him and then sighed, long and not too softly. ‘I seem to … to want that, now, after … after you … after you controlled me and everything … ahh … you know… tonight?’ And then she sighed again.

‘You love being controlled, don’t you?’ Andy prompted her memory banks of any recent orgasms or sensual feelings.

‘I .. Yes, master. I guess I do.’ She replied, hesitantly, but firmly so when she finally did. ‘I … I like being … Ohh … I seem to like you controlling me the way you have been, even though I’m a … even though I’m—… Well … I’ve never had a … a master before, Master.‘

Andy smiled, victoriously.

‘A policewoman wants master, but she is a few years older than her master?’ Andy prompted, leading her deliberately, although he had figured he wasn’t leading anything out of her that she didn’t feel, already, or she wouldn’t have said what she had said.

‘Errr … yes, Master,’ she answered, quietly, ‘not that much older, though, maybe five or six years. That’s all.’

‘A naked policewoman who needs her first and only acceptable master, but a buck-nude policewoman who is five or six years older than her master?’

‘Yes, Master,’ she chuckled softly in her answer at hearing his, which prompted Andy to then do the same when he spoke. He couldn’t help it.

‘A naked policewoman, lying bare-ass nude on the front seat of her government police car?’ he chuckled softly. ‘A solid breasted and beautiful nature forested police cunt who is five or six years older than her first and only master?’ he chuckled again, as he took a breath and continued, ‘who seems to be fascinated with exploring her nude policewoman’s body, every which way but loose, whether she likes it or not?

Then Andy laughed aloud. He simply couldn’t stop himself, knowing he shouldn’t have been that honest and open, but he didn’t seem to care. The policewoman was laughing, too, right along with him.

‘It’s not a crime,’ Andy continued, ‘for a natural male master to want to explore and discover all he’s ever wanted to know about a female.’

The policewoman, who lay, now resting her head on her hand, stopped laughing. She was listening to him. Her eyes widened.

‘And you, slave-soldier,’ he said firmly, staring hard into her wide open eyes and slightly raised eyebrows, ‘are going to be fully explored and fully discovered by your master, anytime and any place I feel like it. And you ‘will’ feel like it, now that you’ve been honest enough with yourself to admit to your master that you love being controlled by him. Isn’t that true?’

‘… Yes, Master. It is, I guess.’

‘You guess?’ Andy snapped, deliberately. ‘Have you got a pretty policewoman’s head full of guesses? Do you ever have a solid thought between your pretty police ears, that you’re certain about?’

‘No, Master, it’s not a- I mean, yes, Master, I do and I am certain. I mean … oh, Jesus. I mean, Master, that it isn’t a guess and I am certain.’

‘Certain about what?’ Andy snapped, a little quieter.

‘I’m certain that I … that I want … no, Master … that I need you to … to explore me, and … and … and to discover me.’

‘You’re not guessing, slave? And you are my slave, aren’t you?’ Andy probed.

‘No, Master,’ she answered quietly. ‘I’m not guessing. I mean, yes, Master, I-ohhh, Jesus. I … I am … I am your … your slave-soldier, Master.’ ‘You ‘need’ to be my slave, soldier,’ Andy probed deeper, ‘but do you think you ‘want’ to be at my beck and call, whenever I want you on the exploring and discovery front line, with your master? Answer quickly.’ he finished, not giving her a chance to recount her thinking woman’s losses.

‘Yes, Master,’ she snapped firmly, right back at him. ‘I ‘want’ to be.’

‘You want and need me to do what, slave?’ Andy cemented in her mindset and slave-body. ‘Be quick or shut up! I hate liars.’

‘I need you to explore me, Master,’ she said firmly, but softly. ‘I ‘want’ you to explore me and discover me.’

‘Anytime I activate you, slave-soldier?’ He consolidated.

‘Yes, Master,’ she answered promptly.

‘Any which way but loose?’ Andy said firmly, smiling at his unchosen choice of words.

‘Yes, Master,’ she snapped back at him, quickly.

‘Every which way but loose?’ He dropped on as topping to her consolidating mindset.

‘Yes, Master,’ she said quickly.

‘And you want and need any which way and every which way but loose,’ Andy bombed her now-drying and cemented-in-place mindset, firmly and semantically, ‘no matter what I say or order you to do, whether you like it or not, or agree with it, or not? Be quick!’

‘Yes, Master,’ she responded quickly. ‘I do.’

‘And how do you expect me to always treat you, slave? Be quick! What do you want?’

Andy had just loosened his unplanned sidewinder missile, directly at her truthful police female heart, by seemingly giving her a choice, but keeping her always on the left foot, in all ways possible, while hopefully cementing her mindset in place, permanently.

‘Errr … I … Mas—‘

‘Talk or shut up, slave!’ Andy barked firmly, snapping the firing switch on the next sidewinder to readiness.

‘I want you to … I wan … Oh, Master. I want you to be firm with me. I want you to talk rough and street talk with me.’

‘Street talk? Why?’ Andy said firmly, but quieter, now. Her last statement left him wondering why she would say that, in particular.

‘Because … Because that’s the … Oh, Master, you’re a bit younger than me. You’re not used to the street talk I have been listening to since I joined the force. I guess I’m … I’m just used to it, I guess.’

‘You’re ‘used’ to it, slave bitch?’ Andy asked her, seriously.

‘I … I guess I actually like it, now, Master.’ she answered quietly.

‘Then you’ll get it.’ Andy snapped firmly. ‘Your Commander and front line Master shouldn’t concern himself, with always stepping lightly on emotional egg shells whenever he interacts with his front line slave-soldiers, should he? You don’t, as a police officer. Do you!’

It wasn’t stated as a question, Andy knew full well, as he pressed the firing button on his last mind-setting sidewinder.

‘No, Master,’ she replied quickly. ‘I don’t. I can’t, or I couldn’t do my job. Err … do you have other slave-soldiers, master?’

‘Not yet, inquisitive slave bitch. When I want them, you’ll recruit them for me and train them in the basics before you send them to me for advanced mission training and activation. Won’t you?’

‘Errr … Yes, Master,’ she answered, Andy knowing that lot threw her thinking mind for a loop, as well as his own. He wondered what site he had read that one on. He didn’t recall seeing it.

‘And you expect me to do my best job as your first and only Master and Commander, don’t you?’ Andy said then watched, as the missile skewered her right between the third and fourth emotional rib.’

‘Yes, Master,’ she replied straight away. ‘I do.’

Andy then grinned silently, knowing that his sidewinder had struck pay-dirt and the fallout was now layering the cement he had already plastered over her slave-soldier mindset. He figured that her mindset was now set as hard as a rock.

And with that thought, Andy then looked down at himself, knowing instantly that his slave-soldier’s mindset was not the only thing, now set as hard as a rock, inside the off-duty police car. His Commander’s army tank mind and body were now rolling, seemingly, on all tracks at once, once again – and with its steel-like gun barrel and all.

She wanted street handling talk and action, and was happy with it because she lived it, every day on the police force? Well, he had seen many police movies and DVDs. Andy sensed what she had meant.

‘Then lock and load your orders, bitch-slave in heat!’ he snapped firmly at her instantly wide open eyes. ‘And be quick about it!’

‘Yes, Master,’ she said quickly.

‘Don’t ever wear any underwear or bra around me! I want you fully accessible, everywhere and at all times! Now, get your buck-naked, off-duty policewoman’s tits and nipples and your on-duty slave-soldier’s bare naked bitch ass, up here on the seat! Spread your knees and face the window then put your wooly head down and your bitch-hot ass up! Got it, slave-soldier? Lock and fucking load! Now!’

‘… … … ‘

To say his missile fallout aftermath had stunned the nude policewoman was an understatement, Andy knew. She looked as if she had been just smacked in the face and her still-dropped-open mouth, with a mullet.

‘I said, NOW, you slave-soldier breast bitch in heat!’ he snapped of the second last round aimed straight between her full, succulent pretty lips. ‘Head down! Bare-bitch slave-ass high and proud! Move! Bite-nipples up here, head down, pretty policewoman cunt, high! NOW!’

‘Yes, Master! Yes! Okay! Yes, Master!’ Andy heard her say loudly, emphatically, while he watched her initially struggling to move her naked self quickly up from the lying-down bomb shelter and onto Andy’s discovery front-seat mind-field minefield, of hopefully enjoyable exploratory and mutual explosions that would definitely ‘not’ be in the name of fucking science.

‘Ugh!’ the totally up-close-hind-quarters-exposed policewoman slave-soldier grunted when she finally got herself onto the front seat beside him and then turned to face the window, balancing herself on her hands and widely spread knees. Then she lowered her head while grunting, once more, not too softly.

Andy’s gaze was stunned, enraptured, and captured by the close proximity panoramic kaleidoscope of bare naked police buttocks and his rear-end close-up-and-personal view of her mystery nature forest, in full bloom, but from another angle. His eyes couldn’t keep still. There was all female body, right in front of him, now; just so much to see, so much to do, so much too touch, and so much to explore deeply and discover in full. Andy was flying blind no more. His eyes were now opening, fully.

‘Ugh!’ the police bare ass sumptuous meal smorgasbord quickly grunted, as his hands suddenly clasped firmly onto each buttock cheek then pulled her firmly toward his ever-ready waiting open mouth and his exploratory tongue-in-ever-readiness, both standing by to explore and eat their fill.

‘Ohh! Ohhh! Oh, god, Master! Ohh, yes! Ohh, yes! Jeeeesussss!’

And he did exactly that – he began to explore, to touch and lap, to lick and drink, and to suck and then swallow when spreading the full, slippery pair of smiling lips of the policewoman slave-soldier; to eat his natural fill of her naked femaleness until his natural male was full of her. Andy was determined not going to starve, any longer. And with his present smorgasbord policewoman meal flat-backed and kneeling spread-legged and open and firmly pressed against his intimately devouring mouth and ever exploring, searching tongue, he didn’t intend to, so, he pulled her bare ass buttocks spread hard against his mouth then sucked and tongued and felt himself and her, very, very, silly.

‘Ohhhhhh, Maaa-ohhhh, god! Masterrrr! Ugh! Uuugh! Uuuooo-Uuuughh!Ohhh, Mas-oh, go-nnnnnnnnnjeeesssuuuuusss!’