The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 15

‘Clean-up Time’

Andy withdrew his hands and mouth from on top of and from in between the nude policewoman’s nature forest winery and her bare-ass beautiful warm and strong buttock cheeks. Then he turned and felt himself collapse deeply backwards, leaning against the upright seat, in which he was sitting. His hands gently came up to touch his cheeks and mouth. His flesh was soft and hot and slick. He knew instantly that his skin was still damp from the policewoman’s seemingly continuous slick and glistening silver rain shower.

He inhaled her bushy aromatic sensual aroma, deeply, still lingering and now wafting upward through both of his nostrils from his lips. Andy’s head quickly spun, as he breathed again, just as deeply, while his memory DVD did its emergency thinking-mind extraction-by-distraction job and replayed several of his most sensual scenes in fast forward motion, when he had been in full and very interactive exploratory motion while buried just as deeply between her forever-humping policewoman’s naked damp, bushy junction and thighs; of that, Andy had no doubts, whatsoever.

‘Ohhh, Master,’ he suddenly heard her soft voice moan and sigh, quietly, but sincerely, in a long, exhaling breath. ‘Ooohhh, God!’

Andy then did the same, but sighed softly. He knew he felt drained, upstairs and downstairs … again. And he was, too, he knew, but he couldn’t be bothered feeling himself in a downward direction. He knew what he would find. Without thinking then, he reached beside him and wound his single seat all the way back, until it was as flat as possible. Then he lay back down into it, very deeply. Then he sighed again, only this time, not so quietly, but deeper than he had sighed, before he had wound the seat back. He allowed his eyes then to do whatever they wanted, other than gaze, unseeing, at the hood lining of the policewoman’s police car. His eyes closed gently downward then and he sighed again.

Andy then heard the policewoman begin to move around. He didn’t care, right at that moment. She could only arrest him. It had been worth it, he instantly decided, with his eyes closed and his memory DVD tracks replaying at a fast forward speed. He assumed she was probably sitting herself comfortably back into the driver’s seat, upon which she had just been kneeling, spread-legged, with her bare policewoman’s ass high, while he handled her from front to back, and every warm ridge and shining silver raindrop valley in between, gently, firmly, and at times, very dominantly, until she couldn’t take it any more, then loudly had flamed out—very loudly; while he just hung on to the cheeks of her strong naked buttocks for grim death; such did she shuck and buck, twisting and writhing her hips and bare ass wildly while her female’s energy turbine spent its remaining fuel and just went to orgasm afterglow then her shuddering afterburners. And then she simply flamed out. And without realizing it, at the time, once again, Andy had also flamed out, right along with her, right behind and beneath her bare, wideopen behind.

Andy could only assume again, as he lie there with his eyes closed and watching in detail, his ever-active DVD memories, in rapid replay mode, that they had shared a mutually timed airborne afterburner energy flameout, together, somewhere up in some strange, unknown Universe, somewhere. He was now wondering how he could have been actually lying there, on the passenger seat, underneath her gyrating hips and thighs, yet somehow, seeing everything she was doing and what he was doing, so clearly, that he had just experienced with the bare-ass cop, yet knowing full well, now, that he had been flying visually blind, the whole time.

Andy then grinned, but without the necessary fuel reserve energy to really do so. His smile didn’t last any more than three seconds while his x-ray vision, night-goggle mental eyes simply continued to run on automatic and replayed, continuously, the intensely exciting and ultra-extreme graphic close-up visions of her hot, fleshy strong buttocks jamming themselves relentlessly backward and up and down, every which way but loose against his tongue, his mouth and his face, that were wedged fully between those naked buttocks while she did so. Andy really did now believe, that, at the time, he was literally and physically, flying blind.

He laughed, quietly then. Some cloud to willingly fly into, he thought and then chuckled quietly, once more – a thundercloud warhead rain-bearing tornado would be more like it. Her nature forest had showered his face and mouth, many times, and it hadn’t been freezing rain, either. Since Andy’s thirst for those particular slippery silver female raindrops had been so great for her natural soft-drink, he had lapped and sucked then drank and swallowed every warm slippery silver raindrop that she had brewed and fermented, seemingly, on the front seat, and, just for him. He really didn’t think that the nude, bucking policewoman, while in the throes of natural fuel usage to exhaustion leading instantly to sudden energy flameout and final shutdown, would really care about looking where she was flying so high to, anyway, before she flamed her supernova afterburners bone dry, then, altogether. She had followed her orders and kept her head down and bare ass up, throughout her entire high-flying night mission, he assumed.

Andy sighed then, but in a very contented way. He couldn’t remember ever feeling the way he did, right at that moment. He hadn’t cared about looking where he had been going, either. He had trusted his not-too-experienced explorer/discover autopilot, whether he had wanted to or not, for some reason, even though it was just as inexperienced at flying blind, as he was, or flying upside down, or any other way, for that matter. And he still didn’t care to look and see anything, even right then, lying fully down and relaxed now, on the passenger seat of her police paddy wagon, as he had thought of her vehicle, only once before.

Andy then suddenly snapped his situational awareness away from his mind’s DVDs and back to his immediate surroundings. He listened and he felt and then he could swear, after only a few seconds, that he could feel the same body-heat warmth that he had felt the whole time he had buried himself, as far into and inside her silver rain-soaked female junction valley Nile, as he could, considering she was bucking like a feral brood mare in heat, especially during her female energy turbine final flameout.

He chuckled then, at himself, and refused to open his eyes to check her position. The car door hadn’t opened, so she hadn’t left and gotten a taxi home and left him with his very own police car, as a surprise birthday present. He figured he was imagining it all, anyway, and, that she was just lying there, relaxing beside him, just as he was now doing, right beside her.

Then Andy chuckled again, only this time it was because he had, somehow, and, for some reason, wondered where most of the things he said had come from, in the first place. Maybe the Internet slave-training information overload, he thought, or maybe he just liked the way he spoke now. Then he chuckled, once more, this time, at thought of ‘metaphoring’ himself to death. Oh, well, he concluded, happily, still chuckling quietly to himself while he thought—if ‘he’ had to put up with his uniquely ‘metaphoric’ overload, then anybody else, from any dimension that happened to be viewing his memory DVDs, in any past, present, or future dimensional time zone, well, they could put up with them, too.

Then suddenly, Andy’s mind escape bolted. He sat straight upright in the seat, his eyes wide open. His heart had instantly stopped and his mouth was now, as wide open as it had been, while swinging physically from the hot and humping cheeks of her bare police ass, with his mouth upturned joyously between her legs, scavenging everywhere, like a live human male Vulture, to swallow every silver drop of her constantly brewing soft-drink that he could.

‘What!’ he demanded of the still naked policewoman, still nude and kneeling, but now facing him, and very close.

‘Nothing, Master!’ she said quickly, earnestly. ‘Honestly! Don’t panic! I was just watching you relax! That’s all. I was wondering if you’d gone to sleep, I guess.’

‘Oh,’ was all Andy could think of to say and was then suddenly interrupted, by his heart kick-starting itself, again, while he listened, hard, with both ears, just to make sure it had.

‘Errr … Master?’ the now-opposite-facing nude policewoman then said, looking down at his shirt and trousers, but not looking upward and into his eyes.

‘What!’ Andy heard himself snap, quietly, for the second time, in as many minutes, while he continued to stare at her bare breasts and twin brown nipples, only taking in the scene outside the police car front and side windows, beside the industrial warehouse, at which they were parked, occasionally.

‘Master … errr … why don’t you lie back and relax. Let me … err …attend to your jeans and shirt,’ she asked him, somewhat hesitantly, but politely.

‘What?’ Andy snapped, surprised and annoyed with himself for realizing that he had now said that word three times, in as many minutes.

‘Trust me, Master,’ she then said, seemingly sincerely, and by looking upward from his trousers and directly into his eyes then softly smiling. ‘I think I’m in protective mode for you. Your parents, especially your mother, will probably throw your jeans and shirt … … and underpants, in the bin, when she sees them, on you or not so. And I can’t drop you off outside your house, naked, can I?’

For the first time then, Andy’s mind seemed to freeze and lock up, just like his mom’s computer did, sometimes, at home. The mind-mouse of his thinking pointer just didn’t seem to work, at all. Neither did the delete button that would have just deleted everything he had just heard her say and didn’t want to hear. He knew where he wanted to point the bloody mind-mouse in his thinking, analytical mind, but, like his mom’s computer, at times, it just didn’t seem to want to work. All he could do was just sit there, like a dummy Master, staring at his naked policewoman slave-soldier, who, right then, seemed to be more in control of him than he did.

Andy then felt himself turn dumbly away from staring dumbly at the naked kneeling police officer. He simply stared out the side window, at the wall of the warehouse, beside him. At least his neck still worked, he thought, suspecting analytically that he was still in some kind of post-something-or-other shock syndrome or something. Then Andy felt her softly touch his shoulder. His head snapped instantly back to her. His face had arrived with it, which seemed to be the only rational thought that had somehow entered his frozen, locked up thinking mind, right then; that at least his face was still stuck on his head, too, as well as his neck still seeming to work. He cleared his throat, softly, believing in his analytical frozen mind, somewhere, that two out of three wasn’t that bad, he concluded, while silently staring into her soft-looking female eyes.

‘Lie back down, Master,’ she said again, only this time, she gently pressured the shoulder of his that she was touching; obviously directing him backward and fully back down into the car seat.

Andy just went with the flow, not knowing what else he could do, right then. When he had lain fully down, he was about to ask her ‘what’ she had said, again, just to remind him, but he didn’t. He was with-it enough, mentally, to know that if he did, it would mean that he would say that bloody word ‘what?’ again. He didn’t want to. So, he let her have her way and just let himself relax fully back down into the seat. Then he closed his eyes. Maybe he was dreaming? He wondered behind his eyelids. Maybe he was still home and was simply lying unconscious on the kitchen floor, after his sister, Jemma, had sucker-punched him, in some sisterly way, and had knocked him clean out, just because of the way he had spoken to her?

Andy then felt the policewoman gently take hold of his shirt and begin handling it, firmly, with a soft tugging. For a few seconds only, he wondered why and then suddenly, Andy knew. Then, at the same instant, everything she had said came back to him, in full. His analytical mind had somehow unfrozen itself. His mind-pointer mouse worked and his heart raced, but he did nothing, except lie there, while the still-buck-naked policewoman slave-soldier continued to do what she was doing. He had to give his heart time to catch up with the speed that his analytical mind was now building back up to, rapidly. She was cleaning him up, he concluded correctly – now, was not the time to feel embarrassed. He felt very hot in the cheeks, but felt, also, that he was slowly adjusting to the pace of his heart that was still desperately trying to pace with his thinking mind. So, Andy just lay there, waiting for something to happen. And then it did.

‘Master?’ his naked-breast policewoman said, gently. ‘If you just quickly slip your shirt and jeans and underpants off, I’ll have them almost like brand new, in a few minutes.’

Andy opened hir eyes and stared up at her. The light from the warehouse external lighting seemed to be streaming through the front windscreen and throwing a hazy halo of sorts, all around her form, as she sat naked and side-on to it, and slightly off to one side of the windscreen in front of him.

‘Your mother will never know, Master. Please?’ she asked, sounding a little like she had when she had begged him, earlier. ‘Honest, she won’t know. I know what I’m doing, believe me. Please?’

In Andy’s collective analytical mind, he could have said a lot of things to the naked policewoman who had chosen to even care about wanting to look after his personal needs, but he didn’t. He didn’t really know why, but he didn’t question it. And so, he said nothing. Instead, what he did do was to sit up and quickly take his shirt off, then his sneakers and jeans, and then his underpants, without stopping. And all the while he did so, he knew she was just sitting there, waiting and watching him do it.

‘Thank you, Master,’ she said, once more, seemingly sincerely. ‘You just lie down, now, while I quickly get your clothes back to their almost original state. Okay?’

Andy said nothing, but he took in every blink of her each of her eyes, including the sight of her naked breasts and dark, swinging brown twin nipples adorning them, beautifully, like two crown jewel studs. For the first time, then, as he lay himself back down fully into the passenger seat of the government police car, Andy wished to Christ it was daylight, just so he could see those breasts and nipples, clearly. He had been so close to them and had touched them and rolled them and squeezed them, individually, so many times.

Listening to her rustle his clothes, as she did whatever she was doing to clean them up, Andy allowed a thought from the past to enter his image recording mind, for later mental DVD replaying for enjoyment and for passing the time when he had nothing more exciting to do. He hadn’t asked for the thought to come back to him, just because he seemed somewhat smitten or simply behaviorally obsessed with the policewoman’s dark brown twin nipple breast studs.

Yet, come back to Andy then, the past fun-thought of a graphic conversational description by Harry, did, whereby he and his lab friend, Harry, were once talking about their favourite subject, about which, neither of them had ever claimed to be an expert. He continued to listen to her rustle and gently whop his clothes while allowing Harry’s somewhat graphic and desirable conversational hypothesis to replay, in full colour, in his memory DVD player. It was quick and then finished, as suddenly as it had begun, and before Andy had even seen the close-ups that he had been sure he remembered seeing, at some earlier time of recall.

Andy then tried to refocus his DVD recapture viewing mind, once again, but his analytic mind was getting in the road while he tried, but could still hear the policewoman slap, what sounded like some piece of his clothing, on the dashboard of the police car. Then he stopped trying to recall the images. Instead, his eyes opened to the hood lining of the police car and then downward at the nude police officer who was now gently folding his underpants. She had finished.

Good timing, Andy thought, uncaring, once again, of the outcome. He was, once again, quite willing to allow gravity help in taking care of the organizing of his next testosterone tsunami, if that was what was going to happen. But this time, Andy concluded, I won’t need her to waste time whopping my clothes dry and clean on the dashboard of her police car.

‘All done, Master,’ she smiled, somewhat victoriously, at him.

‘Perfect timing,’ Andy replied, firmly, noticing the policewoman’s frown arrive the instant she heard his authoritative tone that accompanied his words.

‘What for, Master?’ she asked, a little suspiciously. ‘We’ll have to go very soon now. It’ll be dawn soon. I have to leave early and I haven’t had a sleep, let alone a shower, yet.’