The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 16

‘Harry wins his stud-nipple/heart flameout for both of them.’

‘Forgotten who you are, already?’ he asked her, firmly, with a slight masterful grin on his face.

‘No, master,’ she answered, straightening a little, which caused her full breasts to shimmer their stud nipple jewelry, gently, also. ‘I’m a … I’m your slave-soldier, Master.’

‘Are you proud of that?’ he posed to her loyalty slave-soldier mind-mode, ‘and of how much you have achieved on your first night training mission?’

‘Oh, yes, Master,’ she said promptly, smiling genuinely warmly at him. Andy knew it was genuine because the smile from her mouth and lips reached all the way up her face to arrive naturally at the corner of her eyes. ‘I am … very, Master. Very.’

‘I’m proud of you, too, slave-soldier,’ Andy said, consolidating both their mutual pride in her, at the same time. ‘And I’m proud of the way you, always and without fail, follow your given orders, quickly efficiently, without question and without doubt. Don’t you!’

It was more of a statement than a question, Andy knew that, but he planned it, as well.

‘Yes, Master.’

The kneeling, breast-hanging policewoman had replied right away, but not without Andy seeing her eyes narrow, slightly, as if she were waiting for something she didn’t really want to arrive in her life and times, at that hour of the morning. She was right to narrow her eyes, Andy concluded, with his observations of her total behavioural response to his statement. At least he wasn’t training a dumb slave-soldier. She seemed to be very intuitive in sensing him, so far. Let’s see, Andy then decided on the spot. Let’s see.

‘Put my clothes on your seat! Now!’ Andy snapped firmly at her, watching her eyes instantly fly wide open in time with both her eyebrows racing straight upward to arch beautifully on her smooth forehead.

‘Yes, Master,’ she said quickly and then did exactly as she was told. Then she turned her upper torso back toward facing him, as it had been.

‘Now, get over here and straddle me, facing me! Now!’ he snapped directly into her thinking eyes and straight between her third and fourth emotional slave-soldier ribs.

‘Now!’ he then added, and just as firmly, and just for good measure, before her thinking policewoman’s mind got too much in the road of her slave-soldier behaviour and slowed them both down. Andy knew she would obey, eventually, but he also remembered what she had told him about still being there, after daybreak.

‘Yes, Master,’ she said quickly and then moved to adjust her position in the police car, exactly as ordered.

Andy felt the blood rush from his head and straight between his legs, but now, he was lying horizontally, so it did not spin him or his thinking mind, so quickly, as it usually did, whenever it had gravity helping his tsunami readiness preparation. Instead, he allowed everything to happen naturally, exactly as his friend Harry had graphically depicted to him, during their lunchtime conversation.

Andy watched with his heart rate beginning to take the tsunami football and run faster, as she reached out across him and then held her hand against his side window door frame while she carefully then lifted one knee and placed it carefully down beside his upper thigh. He knew what was happening between his legs, but he was more intent on watching her spread her thighs so wide to now begin lowering her nature’s bushy dark rainforest directly downward, until she settled, finally, her still-damp warmth, directly on top of his quickly firming loins. The instant heat transfer from her body to his was simply electrifying to Andy. And if it were not for the sight of her beautiful nipple-jeweled breasts, he would have closed his eyes and groaned.

Andy did not close his eyes, but he did groan, softly, but definitely. And so did she.

‘Ohh, god, Master!’ he watched her kissable lips say as they moved. They were glistening. Then she moved slightly upon him in his growing rigidity wedged now between the curly leaves and vines of her probably still-glistening silver rainforest.

‘Oh, Yes,’ Andy groaned again, himself, Harry’s graphic depiction having now re-arrived back in his DVD mind and playing at a normal speed, while he lived the scenes that would follow, in full. ‘Lean down here and kiss me,’ Andy then said, without thinking.

The breast-naked policewoman then slowly began to lean herself, her arms, and her hips and hot, bushy loins, in forward movement, all the way downward, toward him. His body temperature absorbed hers, as she closed more and more downward, touching him, inch by inch, beginning between his legs then gradually, warming his warm flesh with her own, all the way upward, until he felt her full body heat, but could no longer see, the policewoman’s seemingly hot breasts and nipples, as they flattened themselves against his own chest and their lips met, softly and gently, for the very first time.

Andy’s eyes had never found hers on her way downward, until her breasts and nipples were no longer visible to him. Then he did lock eyes with her, but, only for a few electrifying seconds, until her moist policewoman’s glistening lips met his, gently, at first, until they settled, then fully, upon his mouth, in full. And the natural electricity between them then seemed to intensify, almost as Harry had graphically depicted in his one only-conversational scene.

The police woman then moved her lips a little on his own and she groaned, muffled, ‘Ohhhhhhh!’ straight down his throat while he breathed her groan into his lungs, heavily, through his flared nostrils. But, Andy knew he had heard her.

He almost immediately repaid the gesture, not planning it, and for no other reason than the touch of her glistening lips upon his, added to the electrifying touch of her warm, wet nature forest chasm slit upon his full length rigid and now-throbbing cock, she had set something of the same volatile nature off within him when he felt her lips then gently part a little while she moved her loins, not so gently, settling them then, a little more fully on his rock-hard proud male standing part.

That proud male standing part of Andy instantly twitched and then flexed strongly upward against the policewoman’s silver rainforest and hot side slit-ridges that were keeping his cock very hot and rain-slicked; such that he groaned straight back to her, ‘Ooohhhhhhhh!’ right down her beautifully remembered, strong-looking, but slender policewoman throat.

Andy had never felt anything like it before in his life. Nothing could compare to something he had never experienced, and would have probably never even imagined, if it hadn’t been for the conversational graphics of his distant all-seeing friend, Harry. But, if Andy knew Harry, and he didn’t, not really, but they were both experimenters in their own right, then he was sure that Harry had just as powerful a sensual imagination as he did whenever he wanted it that way. Reality was what a person imaged then actually physically felt, Andy had always believed, and still did. Personal reality was not what a person planned with only thought.

She gently lifted her mouth from his and finally broke their first seemingly long and wonderful Master/slave kiss. Andy was breathless and so was she, breathing heavily with her glistening lips now open, as was he.

‘Oh, Master,’ she mouthed, barely audibly down to his eyes, but Andy heard and instinctively lifted his loins firmly upward against her hot forest of dark curly wet vines in his mind’s captive eye.

‘Ooohh, god!’ she gut-groaned while his eyes dropped to her breasts still touching him.

‘Come up here,’ he said, softly, but firmly. ‘I want each slave-nipple jewel in my mouth, one after the other. Now!’

‘Oh, god!’ the bare-breasted policewoman breathed heavily down to his eyes, but she didn’t say the word, “Master.” Then she moved, as ordered.

Andy didn’t care, but felt cooler, instantly, when she gently lifted her warm wet loins from his and then moved her knees slightly, to slowly then lean forward and position her breasts, hanging exactly where he wanted them, so badly now, right above his mouth. Her head full of long, black hair was now well above his, but he still could hear her breathing was as heavy, as he felt his own was.

‘You choose which nipple to give me!’ Andy snapped firmly to the natural owner of the two beautiful nipple-stud breast jewels who knelt willingly naked above him, but his eyes never stopped darting from one stud-nipple to the other, excited beyond belief, as to which dark brown stud-nipple she would lower to his lips and mouth. And then she did. And while she did, Andy suddenly had an unexpected vision of how she would look to a passer-by that happened to be walking past the front of the police car and looked inside, through the front windscreen, right at that very moment.

Andy’s assault weapon strained strongly for its firing orders and entry to her slippery nature forest, as he envision the vision that the person would see of his policewoman’s beautiful nude ass arched high, with her kneeling thighs spread wide, and the whole beautiful policewoman’s fully displayed rear end, facing them, in all its natural female glory, with her head downward and face and police uniform unseen.

Andy suddenly grunted then and opened his mouth wide to accept the chosen gift of her first dark brown stud-nipple jewel, fully inside his mouth, such that his lips, alone, danced firmly around that stud-nipple’s deeper brown summit base while his tongue and teeth quickly began to match the strong sucking motion of his throat, as he sucked it as deeply into his mouth as he could.

‘Ooohhhh, god, Master,’ she gut-groaned, as she leaned further forward, swinging her upper torso and both breasts just above and across his face while eventually lowering the whole of one jeweled stud-nipple and partial breast into his mouth, while the rest of that breast enveloped even more fully his mouth and face.

‘Ohh, god, yes! Ooohhh, Jesus, Master! Yessss!’ she groaned deeply, like a feral policewoman slave-bitch in heat for her master, and for him, alone.

Then slowly, the mind/body enslaved policewoman began to lift herself and her breast upward and withdrawing her stud-nipple from his mouth. Instantly, his right hand left her shoulder and moved straight her hot rainforest cunt, slipping his two deep sea diving fingers deeply upward, inside her slick wet cave.

‘Uughh!’ she exclaimed instantly, but Andrew wasn’t finished with his unspoken command to her. With the strength of his deep sea diving fingers, he then curled them toward him, such that he felt the gentle flesh ridges behind her pubic bone, and in that way then, did he command her and call her back downward and closer to him, as she had been.

‘OOOHH! JEsuuuusss! MASTER!’ she gut-groaned loud and long above him, but she immediately lowered her other breast and its jeweled stud-nipple downward toward his mouth. Andy kept his two diving fingers exactly where he wanted them, deeply inside her and curled forcefully against the inside of her fleshy hot pubic bone, just in case of any more silent commands required. He quickly found and entrapped the second stud-nipple then lightly, but firmly raked it quickly, several times between his teeth, before fully drawing it, as far inside his mouth, to suck soft and hard and tongue-whip it, as best he could.

‘OOHHH, YYEEES!’ his policewoman almost screamed then as he sucked and raked and nipped her dark brown jeweled stud-nipple and forcefully curled downward his two deep sea diving fingers that dragged her lower body almost fully down, to hold it, just above his own.

‘OOHHH, MAAASSTERRRR! YEEEEESSS!’ she then yelled to the roof of her police car, as she threw her head full of long black hair upward and back in gut-groans and breathless gasps that matched his own unheard gasps of sheer raw pleasure and deep moans. Yet, Andy had been freely expressing them fully to each of her swinging breasts and jeweled stud-nipples, and he still was while continuing to curl his diving fingers deeply inside her pulsing and clenching, tight wet cunt.

Andy was in Heaven on Earth, believing, but thinking, that it had come down to Earth just to help him with his initial exploratory slave-training of the policewoman, who now began to shuck her hips and thighs downward against his embedded fingers and hand while he continued to ravage and savage one jeweled stud-nipple after the other.

‘OOhhh, Master! Yesss! Ohh, god, yeesss! Please! Please!’ the now volatile policewoman yelled and grunted above him, strongly throwing her chest from side to side, with his teeth raking it and her jeweled stud-nipple sharply then and holding on tightly, nipping it closed to any further movement, if she rocked and rolled her torso too far to one side and out of his reach.

His policewoman was going to flame out, again, any minute, Andy felt and sensed it strongly, intuitively, somehow, but with every core of his natural male instinct. He had yet to calm the now-rampant savage beast between his legs that strained enormously and continuously to spear itself deeply inside the heart of her drizzling rainforest flowing cuntal Nile rivers, lying fully vulnerable and drizzling, not far above its spear-point helmet.

‘Oh, Master! Oh, Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes! Don’t stop! Ugh! Uuugh! Oh, god! Don’t stop! Please, Master! Ooohhhh, yeeeesss!’ she cried aloud, grunting and shucking hard down and fast, every which way but loose upon his embedded fingers and clitoris-pressured circling and cupping palm hand.

But, Andy didn’t care, right then. He just seemed to want nothing else, but to give of the whole of his all-male self, for the very first time in his life, to her, his very own policewoman, right at that moment, and give himself only to her. Andy didn’t seem to care about himself, one iota, but was certainly fully aware of just how close his own tidal tsunami was now surging toward his almost breeched levy bank walls. But if he had to and it was at all possible, his policewoman would, this time, flameout in the Stratosphere, above the Troposphere, he vowed in his heart, without thinking one single thought.

He knew he would lift her physically by her hot and drizzling wet throbbing policewoman cunt, all the way up into space, itself, if he had to, and with his very own right hand, if he had to; and of that, Andy had no doubts, whatsoever. But, she would flameout at the highest altitude any female had ever been to, if he had his natural way with her, and Andy felt that he did and he would, one way or the other. It was really that simple to him, during those comet-fast racing moments of his passing time with her, now thrashing her head and shoulders from side to side, back and forth, and swinging her breasts strongly, every which way but loose, even the one held by its jeweled stud-nipple tightly in his mouth and between his teeth, as she grunted loudly, above him.

And then suddenly, but not without its natural nova thursting force, his policewoman’s female body did flameout, but her active heart-mind did not. She dropped immediately, her full weight upon him, stretching her legs quickly out behind her as she ground her hips hard downward and against his own while his own body lay trapped beneath her wet and hot forest carpet.

Andy’s arms quickly flew tightly around her shoulders, embracing her strongly in her ever-blitzing arriving moments of now; his lips being urgently sought and found by her own while she again groaned each and every supernova orgasmic breath deeply down his throat, which he inhaled, willingly, as her only and first master. His tongue dueled fiercely with her own, as if hers was a blade all of her own, slashing his own tongue from all sides, seemingly from every direction at once, like master swordswoman.

Then suddenly, Andy felt her lift her hips upward away from him. Her hand then shot quickly and very accurately down beneath her lower belly then took a firm fist hold of his body, in all its latent and rock-solid rigidity and fury, at being left out of the first real-life female party of its living life. He held her chest and breasts tightly against his chest while she kissed his face all over and guided his body with her captor hand, until his cock slipped easily and quickly full-length inside her slippery and hot clenching mating gorge.

‘Ohhh, Jeeesu—!’ Andy began to gut-groan, but her urgent hot lips found his mouth before he could finish anywhere, except straight down her throat, which he did. Her hips bucked furiously up and down, round and round, coring herself to her slit’s deepest aft limit. He felt each and every thrust and turn and twist and sinking shucking body action that she threw her body movements fully into atop of his own. He felt he was sweating from head to toe and actually could feel her own in the same way. She felt lathered as her body raced itself headlong towards her orgasm, with a seeming vengeance, far beyond the control of him or her own conscious thinking mind.

‘NNnnnnn! Uuuuuaargh! Nnnnnnnnnnnnn!’ she suddenly broke their savage mutual mouthing and kisses then quickly threw her head upward and away from his face, again, flicking her long black hair with it. Her whole body then stiffened rigid upon his, with his own remaining buried deeply hilted inside her now rapidly clenching cunt. Andy felt he was being milked from the inside out. He groaned aloud and held her tightly by the shoulders while she kept her head held high, moaning. And then she collapsed fully down onto his full body length with a long, loud groan.

‘Ooooohhhhhhhh, god!’ she groaned from her deepest female gut while he held her as he felt her inner orgasmic spasms continue to gently ripple squeeze him inward and then release outward from the fiercely held grip of his cock by her still very active cuntal joy.

It was too all much too much for Andy, or his body, or both. He knew that, and it was, again, except this time, Andy had found a home where he belonged, for the first time in his adult male life; embedded to the hilt inside the breeding and loving cunt of his very own first policewoman slave-soldier while he splashed the far inner reaches of her river Nile insides, with his own male rivers of unconditional male love for her, at that moment, and his naivety of inexperience and lack of knowledge about women, in general, and, in personal graphic detail.

‘Ooohhh, Maaasterrrr!’ she groaned, sounding on the verge of tears. ‘Ooohhh, Jeeesus! Don’t ever let me go, my Master! Please, Master! Never! Ohhh, god! Neverrrr!’

Andy simply didn’t care, right then, as he held her waist and shoulders now fiercely against him while he continued to bathe her breeding centre and give seed-life to what was being drawn out of him, drawn from him, from the inside of her now-settling entire female body.

Andy couldn’t have said a word, anyway. He had heard every word she had said, though, and knew she had meant each and every one of them, with all her heart, but he couldn’t and wouldn’t say a word. That was why he remained holding her so tightly to him and kept his teeth gritted as tightly together, as he felt he was now holding her body against him. Only their loins gently moved, now, only every now and then, back or forth or slowly round and round. Andy didn’t care. He just didn’t want his only ever first-trained special policewoman slave-soldier to hear or to see the tears of his whole life’s joy, rolling unstoppable now, downward, over his hot and very flushed cheeks.

The first early morning rays of golden sun then gently began to find their way downward and filter themselves deeply into the already generated natural night’s warmth, inside the body of the police car, and inside the two resting bodies of those inside while they held each other closely to each other’s heart, and knew it. And the morning Sun then shined down on his Moon’s evening tenderness, for both of them, teaching them while they rested in peace that their unexpected and unplanned destined meeting had never been, all about science, in the first place. It had all been in the name of love.