The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

2

Andy decided to take a week off and during that week hebelieved he had worked out why his machine had affected Rebecca the way it had, He had also finished a smaller version, one that could run from battery power without the need for a transducer to power the pocket- sized amplifier.

There were no wires. Everything was working on pulse signal from the battery. The probe he used was a hollowed-out sliver metal pen which still looked as if it was just that-a harmless-looking pen.

During that week Andy had also tested the smaller device on a local dog, a bird sitting on a fence, the mailman, and a delivery boy whom he had never liked.

He had cussed the kid for all he was worth, and had then smiled when he had shifted the pointer away from him and the boy had smiled back, then riding off, wishing him a very nice day.

Andy was excited beyond belief with his accidental invention. He had also masturbated ten times by the end of that week. He had only ever had two relationships that had matured into sexual intimacy. Both had been dismal failures, simply because he had not known what he was doing, treating both women as if they were specimens to be tinkered with until he discovered how they actually worked.

Andy had figured out that his machine somehow affected the molecular activity in the brain which then inhibited conscious awareness, but not subconscious awareness-that part of the mind that was responsible for the body’s feelings-the feeling part of the mind. That was the reason for no conscious recollection on the part of his subjects.

Consciously they were just not there at the time. He wasn’t quite sure where they were, but they definitely were not there where it was all happening. That was why Rebecca’s breathing had changed to panting after he had kissed her twice.

Her feeling mind had felt those kisses and had been stimulated by them to the effect that her body had responded in kind-kissing him back in the same manner, almost as if his machine had freed her body from all conscious restrictions and had allowed it to feel for itself.

He had also developed the wave distortion beam itself, and by turning the barrel of the silver pen he could widen or narrow the band to take in several people or only one at the one time, including setting it vertically and having the beam encapsulate a three-hundred and sixty degree radius of itself, ensnaring all who came within its set circumference, like a fisherman’s cast-throwing net.

As for the the time set, including infinity, if that was the setting, it worked for that, too. Andy also discovered that were the beam interrupted at all, its effects would immediately be nullified. That could pose a problem. He realised that.

Andy knew full well what he had accidentally discovered-a mind-control machine, now hidden in the guise of an innocent-looking silver ballpoint pen. He also knew he could spend the rest of his life in jail, if he were ever caught using it, or if they ever figured out just what the hell it was-if he were caught, that is.

In his own logical way of thinking Andy could not see how he could possibly be caught using it if nobody could remember whatever he had done, simply because they would not have been consciously present at the time.

Every night Andy’s dreams and fantasies as to how he would use the machine grew more and more bold and daring, especially regarding women.

Now he knew he had the means and the opportunity to practice on them and learn something about that which he knew virtually nothing—girls. He really wanted to learn what they liked and what they didn’t like, so that the next time he had an intimate relationship with one it would not end in disaster, just because he was inept in finding his way around the woman’s erogenous zones.

The only thing Andy had not figured out was why his machine had not affected him when he had kissed Rebecca. He should have been affected, too, but he wasn’t. It puzzled him greatly because it was an unknown and he hated ‘unknowns.’

At first he had thought it might only effect women, but the males he had used the machine on, successfully, had discounted that theory. He had developed a timer setting, as well, and had cautiously, for one minute only, tested it upon himself, but nothing had happened.

The reason for it not effecting him was not known still, and would have to remain that way, until he could figure it out. This, he concluded by the end of the week.

The best he could come up with by late Sunday night was that, once the amplified distortion wave had entered and engaged a particular being’s molecular structure, it was not apparently transferable, and remained within the circulatory molecular system and confines of that person only, in spite of that person being touched by another’

But, that still didn’t explain why it did not work on him, alone, when he tested it, solo. It was a real puzzle to him.

For the first time in his life, Andy had also gone almost a full week, without much restful sleep. He usually slept like a log. Now, when the weekend came around he was exhausted and slept most of the day, Saturday, and half of the day, Sunday.

For the remaining half of Sunday, Andy did nothing except get over sleeping so much, for the first time in his life. He just lay on his bed, staring vacantly up at the ceiling with half a bar and daydreaming about the many different ways he could use the machine to his advantage, regarding learning about women.

Monday morning and Andy’s parents had already left for work, leaving him and his sister to get themselves off to their day’s activities.

Andy’s sister, Jemma, was 19, enrolled already in a psych course at the same university he attended, was already cooking his breakfast when he came down and sat dressed at the table. She always cooked his breakfast when their parents left early.

Andy believed Jemma was pretty in her own way, but he always figured she could do more with herself if she wanted to. That was the problem-she never wanted to. She had a good figure, but all she wanted to do was study all the time.

Andy fingered the transducer pen in his shirt pocket wondering if he should try it on his sister, just to start the week off on a positive note.

He slipped it out and pointed it at her as she walked back to the stove after placing his bacon and eggs on the table in front of him. He narrowed the beam and clicked it silently downward, activating the current from the pencil battery inside the make-believe pen. His heart beating, he then waited.

Jemma placed the dishcloth down on the sink. She had been bending over it, about to do the dishes. Now, she remained motionless. Andy said and did nothing except watch his sister seemingly standing relaxed and bent over the kitchen sink.

“Hey, Jem’.” he called.

No reply. Andy stood up and walked slowly over to where his sister stood bent forward, her forearms resting on the sink, her face relaxed and calm, staring straight ahead at the tiles on the wall, just like Rebecca had been in the lab.

Andy felt himself stir as he came up behind her. Jemma was wearing a loose, short dress and a white cotton top with frills around the collar.

He studied her complexion, knowing she wasn’t focusing consciously and that only her subconscious mind was feeling anything. He placed the pen on the sink pointing directly at his sister’s midriff and leaned over her from behind, inhaling deeply of her perfume. Then he hardened some more.

Then, with his heart beating like a humming bird, Andy reached up beneath her skirt with his right hand. He felt her body heat as his hand slid smoothly over the right cheek of her buttock. He felt her silky panties and then slipped his hand beneath them, sliding downward between her legs.

Andy’s groin twitched as her fur brushed his fingers. A soft sigh escaped her mouth, but her eyes remained vacant, even though her body was beginning to feel his touch.

His fingers gently explored the curves of her lips and their softness. Moisture streaked his fingers slightly as they passed through and forward, moving slowly upwards towards her secret place. Again Jemma sighed and moaned softly.

Andy’s groin was aching and rampantly hard as his fingers gently worked their way between his sisters crease and began to softly massage her centre in circular motions. Jemma groaned softly again.

Her hips began to rotate gently, pressing themselves downwards onto his fingers which were becoming wetter by the seconds. He wondered at that moment if his sister was a virgin.

He doubted it. She had always had a string of boyfriends. Jemma’s gentle gyration were becoming more and more urgent as Andy’s fingers continued to slide and circle his sister’s swelling crease. He slipped his thumb inside her centre. It was warm and wet and felt tight.

Then, with his thumb partly buried inside her slick channel and his fingers palpitating her pleasure core Jemma’s moans became more and more urgent, sliding and gyration downwards against his hand and fingers, until suddenly, her body stiffened, her mouth opened and then shut, and her teeth clenched, as a long orgasmic groan erupted from her lips.

Andy held her and continued moving his thumb and fingers inside his sister’s clenching and writhing centre until finally, with a long sigh she calmed and became still once again.

He removed his hand and brought his fingers to his nose and inhaled his sister’s aromatic female scent in heat. Then he placed his shiny wet fingers into his mouth and sampled Jemma’s aroused essence.

He moaned himself then as his groin strained for release, but did nothing more.

He stepped back, retrieving the transducer pen but kept it pointed at her. Then he returned to his chair at the table and sat back down in front of his breakfast.

He switched off the pen and replaced it back in his pocket, then picked up his knife and fork and began eating, one eye watching his sister as she straightened up. She turned and looked at him as he ate. He smiled.

“This is great, Jem.” he told her with a mouthful food.

Jemma just stared at her brother eating his breakfast, her face a mixture of puzzlement and embarrassment. She could feel the copious wetness between her legs and knew it was the arousal moisture she had felt many times before, but first thing in the morning? While she was cooking her brother’s breakfast?

Jemma just didn’t understand. She would have to change her underwear. She felt as if she’d just reached a climax and felt drained, physically. Oh well, she thought, still a little confused and concerned—maybe she was coming down with something?

“Enjoy, bro.” she said with a forced smile, then disappeared upstairs to attend to herself and her unplanned change of clothing.

Andy continued eating his bacon and eggs, all the while smiling at his success. His body was still hard, but was slowly softening as he kept eating. Within a few minutes his sister returned and sat down opposite him with her juice. Her face was still showing a puzzled expression as she sipped her drink and looked at Andy finish his meal.

Andy could see his sister was trying to figure out still why she had needed a change of clothing. She had been very wet. His groin twitched at the recall of how slick she felt with his thumb inside her vagina and his fingers sliding up and down along her swollen crease.

“Everything alright, Jem’?” he asked as he mopped his plate with a last of his toast.

“Yes.” she replied. “I guess .. I feel a bit odd this morning. Maybe my period is coming early. Anyway, I’ve got to go. Will you do the dishes?”

“Sure. Have a great day.” Andy replied smiling. “And thanks for the breakfast treat.”

He watched Jemma’s face as he said that. Her brow wore a puzzled frown as she stood and grinned thinly at him. Then she disappeared and went to her studies for the day. Andy leaned back in his chair then took out the pen and studied it. His groin twitched again.

He grinned and got up, taking care of the dishes in no time flat. He was eager now to get to the lab and the rest of the world where he would test his invention once again.

Throughout the washing up, though, the smile had broadened and never left Andy’s face.