The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

3

As he opened the door to leave there was a sudden loud bang and crash, almost in front of his home. Two cars had hit each other and stopped dead.

Andy raced down the driveway, noticing others neighbours doing the same thing. Both drivers were getting out of their dented vehicles and walking around them, looking high and low around the bonnets. Both were women.

Andy stopped on the footpath, not sure what to do as the women kept talking to each other and themselves, it appeared, while walking around their cars and looking closely, seemingly all over. Other neighbours now joined him and watched, shaking their heads. He noticed then that the neighbours standing on either side of him, five now, were also all women; mothers whose children had now left for the day, like he should have been by now. He was late.

Then Andy thought seriously of himself and planned his lab studies. He turned to leave and attend them as planned when a siren suddenly sounded. He stopped and then turned and waited with the others as the police car came down the street then stopped beside the car on his right.

He watched the policeman get out of the patrol car, only it wasn’t a policeman, it was a policewoman. The cop walked over to the two women and called them to her then began talking to them and asking them questions. Both women shrugged a lot and shook their heads defiantly, at the policewoman and at each other.

The policewoman shook her head and told them to settle down or they could argue and yell down at the precinct. The women seemed to calm down then and the neighbour to his left then chuckled.

‘They’re both lucky they’re not both dead, Andy,’ Mrs Birch said quietly.

Andy looked at her, nodding in agreement, but not saying a word. When he turned his head back to what was going on, both women were getting into their cars. Then each started their engines and revved them up.

The policewoman then pointed to the one on his right. That lady began to move her car forward slowly and go around the other lady’s car then drive up the street. The lady in the car on his left then slowly moved forward and over to the side of the road where she turned around and followed the other lady up the street.

The policewoman then walked directly toward where he and his neighbours stood still watching. She stopped when almost directly in front of him, personally.

Andy’s heart began to beat ninety to the dozen. That puzzled him. He hadn’t done anything wrong. It must just be the effect of the policewoman’s uniform and the things hanging from her belt from her hips.

‘Who saw the accident?’ the policewoman then asked them all in a firm, loud voice.

‘We all did,’ Mrs Birch answered quickly.

‘Did you see it or hear it?’ the policewoman then asked, looking directly at Mrs Birch.

Andy could smell the policewoman’s perfume, knowing it was not worn by his neighbour because his mother had told him and his sister that she didn’t care for that smelly stuff.

‘I sa... errr.. I heard it first,’ Mrs Birch then said, stammering a little as she did so.

Andy inhaled while he looked and listened. The perfume was not a strong smell, sort of gentle and soft, but was definitely there. He wondered if any of his neighbours could smell it, too. They would have to, he decided, inhaling deeply again. Then the sudden effect of the policewoman’s perfume between his legs snapped his focus of attention away from the conversation to between his legs.

Andy’s heart now raced, hoping to Christ he didn’t make a public tent in front of a policewoman and his neighbours.

‘Are you deaf, young man?’ he suddenly heard in the sound of the firm policewoman’s voice.

‘Huh?’ Andy answered nervously, trying not to be.

‘This lady tells me that you were the first one the scene since you live right in front of where the accident happened and were leaving the house. Did you see the accident happen or not?

Andy’s testosterone, inspired and agitated by the policewoman’s perfume was playing merry hell with his vocal chords.

‘I was... errr.. I don’t remember... ahh... remember seeing it, I don’t think,’ Andy stammered, ‘I heard it, though. I know I did.’

‘You don’t ‘think’ you saw it?’ the policewoman questioned of him. ‘You don’t remember?’

Andy looked up at the policewoman who was not all that much taller than him, but she was a lot stronger looking and more solid of set than he was. He looked around from left to right, his nerves getting the better of him.

‘That will be all, ladies,’ the policewoman suddenly said. ‘Get along now and get on with your day. If I need anything else I call by and take a statement. Off you go, then.’

Andy watched as the neighbours to his left and right all turned and began to walk away. He, too, started to turn, glad to be going.

‘Not you, young man,’ the policewoman shot suddenly into his ears as he stepped away from her, like the neighbours had done, but her firm, authoritative tone of voice had now softened.

He turned back to face her as she moved to stand directly in front of him and removed her policewoman’s cap. She had a pony tail of dark hair, but not a long one. It reached to her collar.

The policewoman’s face and features were firm, but pretty, he thought. The arrival then of that sudden thought that accompanying the smell of her perfume he still seemed to be inhaling, Andy’s nerves once again began to grow in intensity, as did the raising of the central circus tent pole between his legs, hidden only by his loose lab slacks.

‘Would you mind if we went inside your house?’ the policewoman then said in a friendly, but still firm tone of voice. ‘It’s just possible that the shock of what you’ve just perhaps seen has traumatised you. You may be going into a little shock.’

Andy was in shock, already. The policewoman didn’t have to tell him that. He then wondered if he could be arrested for having an unasked for erection at the scene of an accident happened while standing in front of the investigating policewoman officer of law? And if so, how many years behind bars because of his own bar, would the lady judge give him?

Then he felt the soft touch of the policewoman’s hand as she lightly, but then firmly grasped his arm. He looked up, his vision clearing immediately. He felt as if he’d just come back from somewhere else, which made him instantly think of Rebecca and his lab experiment when he had zapped her with her mind control beam and her eyes had seemed to go somewhere else.

That thought had been a mistake. Andy felt that in full force then as his erection now began to bar upward in full protest at being restrained behind a wall of slacks.

‘I think you’d better let me take you inside, young man’ the policewoman then said in an even softer tone of voice, leading him gently forward by the arm toward his house and his front doorway.

‘Besides,’ the policewoman then said as they walked slowly, ‘I need to take a statement from you since you were the first witness on the scene of the accident, even if you didn’t see it. You were the first.’

Andy nodded, still focussed upon tent city rapidly hoisting itself between his legs. He opened the door, leading her inside as she softly pushed him inside. He felt that he was going quietly crazy or even deeper into the traumatised shock that the policewoman had spoken of earlier to him.

Andy kept his back to her as he closed the door then led her into the lounge, noticing straight away that his sister had not even opened the curtains. It seemed a little dark inside now, compared to morning sunshine, outside.

Andy offered the policewoman the large lounge chair then sat heavily down into a single chair, himself. He was glad to hell that his personal tent city had now been disguised. It was still there and rampant, it seemed, but it was now hidden from her view. His mind began to clear rapidly.

When he looked up at the policewoman, Andy saw that the policewoman was now seated and leaning forward, with her elbows resting upon her knees. She had a small notebook resting on her left knee and in her right hand hovering above the notebook held a small pen or pencil.

‘How do you feel now?’ she asked him gently, her eyes seeming large and round and very concerned, like his mother’s eyes got, sometimes.

Andy took a deep breath and answered, feeling better by the second, now that he didn’t have to stress and worry about being arrested and sent to prison for arriving at the scene of an accident with his own crowbar to open up any possible jammed-up doors.

‘I feel good now, ma’am.’ he answered the policewoman. ‘Thank you very much for checking I was okay.’

‘You’re welcome, young man,’ the policewoman replied, beginning to write in her little notebook. ‘Now, tell me your full name then take your time and go ahead when you’re ready with your statement, as best you can remember it.’

‘Yes, ma’am,’ Andy replied courteously.

‘And don’t worry and no need to stress. Okay? It doesn’t matter if you didn’t see anything or you don’t remember actually seeing the accident. I’ll sort the two drivers out when I meet them tomorrow at ten o’clock, down at the precinct.

‘Yes, ma’am,’ Andy answered, watching her seemingly write very fast into her little notebook. She then turned a page over. Maybe she had just recorded every single word she had said to him, he wondered, knowing that he hadn’t said anything except, “Yes, ma’am.”

Within only a few minutes, Andy was more than halfway through his statement to the policewoman when he heard her curse, softly. He was sure of it as he looked up and directly at her.

The policewoman was firmly flicking her right hand that had been holding the pen or pencil she had been writing into the little notebook with. Then she looked directly back over at him sitting opposite her. His illegal crowbar instantly saw her look at him before he had with his own eyes, he thought, feeling that which he felt was not a hallucination or shock trauma symptom.

‘Would you have a pen handy that I could borrow to finish taking your statement?’ the policewoman then asked him point-blank.

Without thinking of anything consciously, other than the penalty for carrying a concealed crowbar on his person in the presence of an on-duty government police officer, Andy reached into his shirt pocket then handed her his mind-control look-alike pen.

Only when the policewoman had reached over and taken it from his light grip did Andy’s pulse instantly race into overdrive. And right along with it, raced his rapidly lengthening close-quarters action crowbar. It was only at that point that Andy really did feel that he was going into deep trauma shock.

‘I think that one isn’t working properly,’ he suddenly snapped out to the policewoman who had been flicking the switch and writing only to flick the switch back and forth a few more times then begin writing again.

The policewoman looked quickly up at him, smiling.’ Must’ve run out of ink,’ she said, placing it down on his mother’s glass top centre table that sat between the large and small lounge chairs in which they were seated opposite from one another.

‘Be obliged if you could go right now and find me another one, Andy,’ the policewoman then instructed, using his name for the first time. Her tone of voice commanded more than asked.

Andy had been already began to raise himself out of the chair and lean forward to pick up his mind-control pen. He looked up at her but froze in his physical actions. The policewoman’s eyes were not asking for a favour. They were telling him exactly what she wanted him to do, and, he was to do it, right then.

Andy lowered his eyes from hers immediately then walked quickly out of the lounge room and into his mother’s den where she had a desk for writing letters to people. He quickly grabbed one of her pens then spun around on the carpet and walked just as quickly back into the lounge room with the policewoman waiting for him and his mother’s pen.

Andy was so relieved, so relieved and for the first time in under sixty seconds he remembered the presence of his stiff-iron crowbar. It had taken itself quickly on the lamb.

He approached the policewoman quickly and handed her his mother’s pen then froze with his arm still outstretched to her. He stared hard but didn’t believe, didn’t want to believe, couldn’t dare allow himself to believe... and then he did.

The policewoman must have continued playing around with his mind-control pen after he had left the room, trying to get it to work and save him the trouble of getting her another one.

Looking closer and closer at the policewoman’s face and features, Andy quickly deduced that she must have quickly given up and had then placed it back down onto the glass top table, but still switched on.

Andy refused to allow himself to believe it. The policewoman had zapped herself and her own mind into oblivion or where the hell minds went whenever he zapped them.

The policewoman now sat in his parent’s lounge chair, her eyes wide open, but relaxed, breathing gently, but completely frozen and unaware of his visible presence. She could feel, but she could not see. Her policewoman’s on-duty mind was somewhere else in the universe while her feeling body was right there with him, sitting in his parent’s lounge room.

Andy slowly back away and sat even more slowly back down into the chair in which he had previously been sitting. So engrossed was he now within his thoughts of mind control and his planned surprise covert experiments at the lab with Rebecca, his thinking mind was now in full overdrive with his pulse keep score for him of the rate per millisecond at which it was thinking.

His user-friendly pulse was also keep tabs on his crowbar’s whereabouts. Andy breathed slowly now, knowing instantly exactly where his assault weapon was rapidly racing to, and fast, and why it was heading at breakneck speed in that direction. His favourite innocent and friendly crowbar had now donned a completely new uniform that now defined itself in his lab mind as his personal and fully charged... ‘assault weapon.’

Andy leaned back into the single lounge chair, smiling and exhaling loudly, his eyes that saw staring hard still into those eyes of the policewoman that did not.

‘Assault weapon,’ he said softly then immediately laughed out loud into the darkened lounge room. ‘My assault weapon,’ he said again, louder now, recognising that it was standing proudly to attention now and had just saluted him.

‘Ha ha has ha ha ha ha!’ he laughed aloud, like the crazy man he knew he could turn into, if he wasn’t very careful. Then his laughter stopped dead as another thought instantly replaced the former one.

‘My own mind-control laser beam and my very own tactical body assault weapon. Holy Christ!’

Then Andy smiled quietly to himself as he said aloud, and very proudly:

‘Lock and load!’