The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 7

Andy could not believe what had happened and what he had done to and with the policewoman. He believed now that he had somehow, with the aid of his mind-control laser pen, changed her behaviour by communicating with her behavioural mind. He didn’t think he would need to use the laser pen on her again, if she behaved as she had.

He did not go to the lab for his planned study day. After the policewoman slave-soldier had left he went straight on the Internet and surfed all day long through every possible slave-traing website he could find.

After the rest of the day’s hours of total mental absorption, Andy’s brain and imagination memory went into overload and gave him a headache, he figured, as some kind of a punishment for him asking both to remember so much, together, and at once.

Nevertheless, Andy figured he had the basics understood, at least. All of the slave training he could find on the Internet seemed to use bondage, discipline, sadism and masochism in their training methods, including punishment and varying degrees of it, depending upon how much punishment was decided to be given to suit the so-called crime of the slave.

He lay down for a while to let the throbbing in his temples go away. While staring up at the ceiling of the loungeroom, looking upward inside his head and lying flat on his back on the large lounge, he still shook his head every now and then, absolutely knocked out and excited that he had done what he had now done with the policewoman.

Andy was just as knocked out and excited by the seeming loads and loads of slave traininjg methodology he had read and studied from the Internet. He felt blown away and wondered if he would ever think or behave the same way, again, as he had always thought and behaved.

No longer did Andy congratulate himself on inventing his mind-control laser pen. He felt such an incredible power now for training those he wished to, by talking to them and saying what he wanted to, while they were zapped. Then he wouldn’t have to zap them again. They would just obey, like the policewoman had done. Somehow, Andy knew he must be getting through to some part of the policewoman’s behavioural free will mind because he seemed to have captured it, at least, so far, with the her.

Jemma came home only a few minutes after he had gotten up from the lounge. His headache was now almost gone.

‘Sausages and eggs okay for dinner, Bro?’ Jemma called out over her shoulder, as she walked quickly upstairs; heading for her room to dump her study bags in before mealtime preparations for herself and him.

‘No,’ Andy said before he realised he had said it. But he hadn’t spoken loudly and Jemma had been halfway up the stairs when she’d called out and asked him, anyway.

He sat down at the table, trying to plan a reason for going out. He had to meet the policewoman or the whole slave-traing project might fall over. He wanted badly now to try out some of the things about training a slave that he had picked up from the Internet. All he really wanted to do, right then, was be left alone so he could study the material he had download from the Internet and try to memorize as much as he could, before he met up with the policewoman.

Maybe he was trying to do too much, too soon, he thought, as Jemma came back into the kitchen. He kept turning the mind-control laser pen end-for-end then tapping it onto the tabletop. He was deep in thought when she stood opposite him, but he didn’t seem to even notice her, so involved was his mind with Internet overload and slave training guidance of do’s and don’t’s, that he was sure he wouldn’t be able to remember when he met up with the policewoman.

‘Hey, Bro?’ Jemma said loudly, bringing Andy’s situational awareness instantly back to the here and now. ‘Earth calling Bro! Earth calling Bro! Are you receiving me? Over!’

Any other time and existing priority situation and Andy would have laughed at Jemma’s sharp-edged half-joke, but now, he simply didn’t want to.

‘What?’ he replied, refocussing his gaze squarely on her eyes.

‘Hehehe,’ Jemma chuckled. ‘Did you say ‘no,’ Bro, when I asked you if you wanted sausages and eggs for dinner?’

‘Yes,’ Andy snapped quickly back at her, for no other reason than he could, and he did. He felt like questioning himself, rather than Jemma doing it for him, but he just couldn’t be bothered. He didn’t have the time and had to plan a getaway to the policewowman, as soon as he could. His eyes, however, had never left those of his sister’s.

‘What do you mean, ‘no,’ Bro?’ she came back at him immediately, sounding annoyed and a little peeved with him. ‘They’re easy to cook and won’t take long. I’ve got studies to get done before my show comes on TV.’

‘Trying to please just yourself, as usual, huh?’ Andy snapped right back at her, and at the same tonal level of voice.

‘What?’ Jemma exclaimed, her eyebrows shooting to the top of her head. Then they dropped back down and brought her angry frown with them.

‘Doesn’t what I want for dinner rate as even being important to you, anymore?’ Andy got in quickly before Jemma could finish taking the breath she was going to let fly at him, he was sure. For some reason, he didn’t care about the way he was speaking to her, over sausages and eggs, and he only briefly wondered why.

‘Are you out of your lab tree, Bro?’ Jemma fired at him, angrily. ‘What’s the matter with you? Have a bad day at the office?’

‘No. Had a good day, until you got home,’ Andy countered with, immediately and wondering where the words were coming from. It wasn’t the way he usually spoke to his sister or she to him, for that matter.

‘Andy!’ Jemma shouted angrily at him, ramming her hands on her hips. ‘Where’s your damn manners! Wait ‘til Mom and Dad hear about this!’

‘It’s my respectful male manners that are the only thing that has stopped me, so far, from whopping your bare-ass tail!’’ Andy snapped angrily and firmly back at Jemma. ‘Your manners toward me, your brother, don’t seem to even exist when it comes to pleasing me for dinner, as well as yourself, when it comes to a choice for us both! In fact,you’re not a very pleasing sister at all, right now! Go cook!’ Then Andy added, ‘Eat by yourself, while you’re at it!’

His eyes had never left Jemma’s face the whole time. Her mouth had dropped open in rage, surprise, anger, frustration and non-belief. Andy wondered, as he watched her, why he had felt all of those same emotions that his sister obviously looked like she was experiencing, one after the other, then back again. And he still wondered why he was speaking so forcefully to her, but still didn’t really seem to care.

‘Do you ever want to be found pleasing by a respectful male or not?’ Andy barked at his sister, not angrily, but certainly firmly. He could hear himself. But his deadly even gaze remained locked and loaded into his sister’s.

‘Do I wh...?’ Jemma started then stopped, huffing and shaking her head, angrily. Then she stopped. ‘Pleasing?’ she snapped angrily back at him. ‘Pleasing? I don’t have to damn well please you, Bro!’ she spat at him. ‘Your’e my Bro, Bro, not the damn President!’

Andy was about to let whatever words come out as they might, but Jemma beat him to it.

‘Whop my bare-ass tail? Whop your ‘sister’s’ bare-ass tail?’ she shouted. ‘What do you mean talking to me like that, Bro? Huh? What the damn well hell do you mean? And who the hell do you think you are, today, Bro? Sylvester Stallone, for Christ’s sake?’

‘No, I’m your only damn brother! And my damn christian name is ‘Andy!’ he spat back at his angry sister. ‘In case you’ve forgotten, which you seemed to have, for the last six months or so—I ‘like’ my christian name! And just ‘cause I can’t damn well cook and don’t want to damn well learn, doesnt mean I don’t have a choice in what I damn well eat! Or does it?’’

Jemma looked as if she wanted to say a hell of a lot of things, but she didn’t. She just stood there with her hands on her hips, clenching her fists open and closed and angrily shaking her head. Her mouth kept opening and then snapping quickly shut then opening again. Her face was red and she was getting angrier by the second, Andy realised. He decided to go with the flow and let whatever happened, happen. He would figure it out later. He had a date with a polivewoman and didn’t want to be late.

‘To tell you the truth, Jemm’,’ Andy said, quieting his voice back down, and sounding as disinterested in his sister, right then, as he seemed to genuinely feel, ‘I find you, as a sister, let alone as damn female that no self respecting dominant male would want—absolutely displeasing, right now. You caused this whole damn ruckus over what I want to eat for dinner. No wonder your boyfriends don’t put up with you for very long. I wouldn’t, either, and I’m not. I’m going out to eat. I’d rather eat fast foods than sit here with the damn well displeasing female that you are! You need damn well training before you grow up and become an old maid!’

Andy then stood up and turned to grab his coat and leave, to be ready to meet the cop.

‘And by the way,Jemm’,’ he added over his shoulder, ‘if you ever feel right about begging your brother to train you and teach you how to be a pleasing female for any respectful dominant male, let me know. I’ll say no, though. You’re too far gone. Have a nice damn dinner!’

And with that said, as his hand reached for the doorknob, Andy closed his fist over it and quickly opened the door, letting himself out. He didn’t know what the look on his sister’s face was and didn’t want to. He couldn’t care less. She hadn’t called him by his name, for ages. It had always irked him, but he’d never said anything. Now, he wondered again why he just did, as he walked fast to the arranged secret meeting place with the cop.

Glancing at his watch, he was relieved to see that he had time to spare. He needed it, he figured. He had to much to remember not to forget.