The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“All in the name of Science”

© Mesmerr

Chapter 8

As the policewoman’s Commander and training Master, Andy knew he had made one hell of a first mistake, the minute he had arrived, after walking quickly to the railway station. It was only a suburban station, but it was still a big station.

There were people everywhere, just getting home from work or their shopping trips to the big city. He had not only not asked her what sort of car she drove, he had not told her exactly where to pick him up from the station,either. It was also a large suburban station.

He decided to wait at the general ticket office, but after after thirty minutes, he hadn’t seen her, knowing he might not recognise her without wearing a police uniform.

Then, when looking at his watch, he realised there was still ten minutes to go before she even got there, according to the time he had told her—8:30 pm.

Andy shook his head then sat down on one of the station seats. Mistake number three, he thought, a little dejectedly. Some Master; some Commander; and some slave-trainer.

Then he thought of Jemm’ and the ruckus that had gone on between him and his sister, over sausages and eggs. While doing that, he glanced at his watch. It was time, which seemed to be flying by without him noticing how fast it weas travelling.

He got up and looked at the over-rail bridge. Yes, he decided on the spot; that would be the place to wait and look down at her looking for him. He would be able to see everything and everyone from up there.

He waited another five minutes. Then he got up and walked slowly to the bottom of the climbing stairs, but he had only walked up five of those stairs leading to the top deck bridge when he heard an unfamiliar voice calling out loudly, at the top of their voice—a ‘woman’s’ voice.

‘Sir! Sir! Just wait a minute! Sir!’ came the loud voice. Andy turned his head and looked behind him where the voice was coming from then nearly bolted for the top stairs in one leap. God only knew why he had not, but he didn’t.

It was the policewoman. She was in full police uniform and was running down the platform toward him. Andy’s heart raced, but his feet seemed to be glued to the step he had just arrived upon, on his way up. His imaginative vision immediately saw that the only place he was going wasn’t up, but away, in prison for life.

He had told her not to wear her policewoman’s uniform and had not told her ‘not’ to call him ‘Sir’ in public where everybody could hear.

‘Sir!’ the policewoman shouted aloud, once more, in the midst of the people she was running past.

Andy’s shoulders began to turn, but the rest of his body did not turn with them, only his head and shoulders. The last thing he saw was that she had slowed her run toward him.

Oh, God, he thought. I’m trapped. She must have remembered what he had said to her and was now coming to arrest him. He had walked into a trap set up by her, but, of his own making. And there were probably police up the top, too, he concluded, as he turned his shoulders back to face his impending doomed womanless life in prison. Then he just we waited.

The policewoman stopped right in front of him , breathing a little heavily. Andy just looked at her. There was little else he felt he could do, expecting at any moment that a hand would slap down upon his shoulder from behind. He would be read his rights by the cop, somewhere behind him, and then he would be handcuffed by the policewoman and taken away for the rest of his life.

Andy simply gritted his teeth and waited for her to get her breath. She was not smiling. She was looking at him, but the policewoman was not smiling, at all.

Andy wondered right at that moment why he could not feel his racing heart. Probably because it had stopped, he concluded in utter internal panic—and couldn’t race anywhere, even if it wanted to. He was now genuinely frightened. He really was. The policewoman then looked hard at him.

‘Sir,’ she said firmly. ‘Got called out to another accident, just as I was finishing up to get ready to pick you up. Didn’t have time to go home and change or I would have been late for you, Sir.’

Andy tried to speak, but nothing came. He wasn’t even sure if his mouth opened, or if it would ever work again.

‘Are you okay, Sir?’ the policewoman asked firmly.

Andy took a slow, deep breath and looked a little to the left and right of her. Some people looked at them, but most kept going along in a hurry, as they always did. He did, too, whenever he caught the train, which wasn’t all that often. He looked back at her. Her eyes were still hard and firm.

‘Are you alright, Sir?’ she asked again, a little softer tone to her voice.

‘Yes,’ Andy seemed to find hiding somewhere in his throat to say. Then, ‘Now I understand why you are still in uniform.’

‘Yes, Sir,’ the policewoman answered quietly now. ‘And I’m addressing you as ‘Sir’ because I’m expected to address the public that way, Sir.’

Andy agreed, internally. So did his bladder. He needed to go and he needed to go fast, only this time, he wasn’t running from the police. He would be running flat out for the toilet.

And he did, but quietened a little just to walk very quickly, after first instructing the policewoman to wait for him at the bottom of the stairs to the over-walk bridge. She had accepted his instruction to wait without question. He actually didn’t care whether she would have or not. Andy had to go. That was that. And when you gotta go, you just gotta go, and he did.