The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Men Are Not Created Equally

Chapter 2: Mystery Men

by Penny Propofol

Melissa’s red hair glowed in the sunlight as she sat on the park bench looking intently at her research notes. Her friends Shelly and Arlene had been acting very strangely ever since they met these new boyfriends of theirs. Arlene was always a strong, confident and determined woman. Ever since she met this guy Matt she was a totally different person. Waiting on him hand and foot, hanging on his every word, it was sickening. It was like she lived only to please the man and it was so unlike her. If anything, Shelly was even worse. She hardly came home anymore. She hadn’t been answering her phone and had all but disappeared since she met Ben. More than that, there was something off about these two guys. She couldn’t put her finger on it at first but there was no doubt they were different. Melissa was normally a very sensitive person and she could pick up on someone’s intentions very easily. Not with these two, it was like they had some kind of impenetrable wall around them. She couldn’t read them at all and that frightened her. One night when they had finished studying for a test in their mythology course, she opened up about it all to her friend Alea. The two had met earlier and became fast friends at school. She was a petite, thin girl with shoulder length medium brown hair and pretty brown eyes.

Alea had listened carefully as Melissa explained her concerns. She admitted that at first it was mostly that she was jealous of her friends and missed seeing them. But then she said as time went on it became more and more clear that there was something different about these two men. She said, “I don’t know, it is almost like they’re too perfect: too good looking, too strong, too attractive. Like some kind of supermen.” Alea replied with a little laugh as she said, “Supermen? Do you hear yourself?” Melissa shook her head and said, “I know, it sounds crazy. But neither one of them says a thing about their family or their past. They’re inexplicably wealthy though I still don’t know what kind of work they do. They have some kind of... vibe, some kind of aura about them. They’re not like us, Alea. I know if you took one look at them you would understand.” Alea had a look on her face that indicated she was puzzling over what she had been told. She said, “So do you think they’re part of some kind of gang or something?” Melissa shook her head and replied, “No, as far as I can tell the two don’t know each other. Still, there IS something between them. The couple of times I saw them together it was like maybe they’d heard of each other.”

Melissa went on to explain other odd things she had noticed. She said, “You see all these notes? I’ve written several of them more than once. I’d write down observations after seeing one of them. Something or someone keeps making me forget what I’ve seen. Like someone is tampering with my memory only I don’t know how.” Alea asked, “So what makes you think they’re both weird? Is there anything to tie them together other than they met your friends recently?” Melissa said, “That’s just it, that’s just what I have been trying to figure out for myself.” Alea nodded as she listened. Melissa continued, “How many men do you know that are over 6′ 3″ tall?” Alea, “Personally? One or two.” Melissa replied, “Okay, so you would agree that men that tall or greater stick out? They’re not all over the place?” Alea, not following said, “Okay, yes but so what?” Melissa said, “Now, how many of those men have you seen with movie star good looks, perfect physiques and very high intelligence as well?” Alea laughed a little and said, “None. Why?” Melissa replied, “That’s what I said to myself, too. Yet in the same night these two gorgeous, perfect bodied giants just happen to go to the same nondescript bar in this small city? What are the odds?” Alea said, “Stranger things have happened.” Melissa said, “That might be true, but I’m telling you these two men are some other kind of being or some other kind of man. They both have a really weird thing about being really into history. They talk about it almost like they were there.”

Alea had been about to laugh and then looked as though a thought had occurred to her. Then she said, “You know, maybe if you could find some identifying marks—such as the tattoos gang members get—maybe they’re wanted men. No matter what, I think maybe you’d better be careful. Whatever you do, don’t give them the idea that you’re onto them. They could be really dangerous men.” Melissa said, “I’ll check it out, but I don’t think they’re wanted men. They’re too good looking and smart to just be criminals. There’s got to be more to it than that.” Alea said, “I would help you out but I think it would make them very suspicious if we were both hanging around asking questions and looking at them closely.” Melissa replied, “Yeah, I know. So far they don’t seem interested enough in me to be concerned. But I need to keep a low profile around them.”

Over the next couple of weeks Melissa did her best to observe each of the mysterious men. She was looking for any kind of identifying mark in case either of them was wanted. Ben was so covered in tattoos on his arms that nothing really stood out to her at first. However, on Matt’s right shoulder there was a round tattoo. She only noticed it when Arlene and Matt were shooting hoops and he had taken his shirt off. She couldn’t get a look at it close up, but it had some kind of design inside the circle. Almost like some kind of insignia. She made a rough sketch of it when he wasn’t paying much attention to her. She really didn’t put much more thought into it until later when she noticed a similar mark on Ben’s right shoulder. The design was different, but the circle was of a nearly identical size and in the exact same part of the right shoulder. She took the two sketches to a friend of hers that knew tattoos really well to see if he could tell her anything. Unfortunately, her friend had never seen anything like them.

A few days later she went over to Alea’s place to vent her frustration. Melissa said, “I thought I was really onto something. Both of them had a round tattoo on their right shoulder. I thought maybe you were right, that they were part of some kind of gang. But my friend that knows tattoos inside and out had no idea what they were.” Alea was curious, “So they’ve both got some kind of weird tattoo that no one knows about?” Melissa opened her bag and pulled out her sketches to show them to Alea. Melissa said, “I just don’t get it with these two. If they’re not part of a gang and don’t know each other why are they both wearing these weird tattoos?” Only then did she notice the look of fright on Alea’s face. Quickly she grabbed a book off of her shelf and started searching through the pages. When she found what she was looking for she put the book onto a nearby table and beckoned Melissa over. There, on the page, were illustrations that resembled her sketches.

Alea’s voice was a little shaky as she started to speak to Melissa. She said, “Do you see these? You see how they’re circular, just like what you sketched?” Melissa nodded, not knowing what to make of this. Alea continued, “According to legend, long ago there were other kinds of people that lived here on Earth with us. Some of these were believed to be the children of fallen angels.” Melissa asked, “Fallen angels?” Alea replied, “Yes, and they quarreled among themselves. They formed factions. These people looked much like us only they tended to be larger than average and some had abilities that the rest of us don’t.” Melissa asked, “What kind of abilities?” Alea answered, “Some of them had superhuman strength. Others could read minds. Some could even control humans with their thoughts. It’s all thought to just be a legend but maybe there’s more to it. Melissa I really need to get a look at one of these guys.”

The two girls waited across the street from Arlene’s place, waiting for Matt to leave. The idea was to follow him home and hope that he might give them some clues while they watched him. Eventually they saw him leave the house and walk toward his truck. As he drove off they followed at a discreet distance. Matt’s place had a gate at the bottom of hill. The gate remained open after he drove through. Melissa and Alea decided to sneak in on foot. Several minutes later they were spying on Matt inside his house. He poured himself a drink and put the television on. It looked as though he was about to sit and watch the game that was on when his phone rang. They couldn’t make out much of what he was saying on the telephone because of the noise from the television. He appeared to be talking to someone that he was friendly with. He smiled, laughed and appeared to be joking with them as they talked.

As the girls watched they both suddenly felt strange. Melissa felt like all of the systems in her brain were being switched off. Alea felt like her mind was being forced to go blank: she couldn’t think and she had no emotions. Instead she was slipping into some kind of daze. In the meantime, Melissa felt her mentality drain away as if into a whirlpool. Within seconds, her eyes closed and her head nodded forward in defeat. Alea felt herself being turned around. She felt the delicate touch of Ximena’s hand as it touched her face. Ximena was a statuesque woman with long, glossy black hair. Her dark eyes gave her an exotic and dusky look. Her tight and skimpy outfit put plenty of her lovely cocoa hued skin on display. She was the perfect image of an Amazon warrior woman. She was tall, athletic and stunningly beautiful. In the next instant Alea was looking deeply, deeply into the most beautiful dark brown eyes she had ever seen. Her facial expression became one of total peace. She could feel something reaching into the deepest recesses of her mind. She heard Ximena’s voice in her mind speaking to her, softly, almost lovingly. She said, “My sweet little girl, I probably would have just let your friend go but you know too much. Don’t be frightened, I won’t hurt you, sweetie. I just need to keep you out of mischief. I can’t have you giving away our secrets. You and I are about to become very, very close my pet.”

Alea began to feel warm and cozy over every inch of her body. Some kind of love was pulsing through her it felt so wonderful. Her mind was drifting as if in a soft, gentle current. Her eyelids slid half closed over her softened brown eyes and a small gentle smile appeared on her lips. In all her life she’d never experienced such peace. Melissa lifted her head and her blue eyes opened half way. The same dreamy smile appeared on her lips. Melissa’s mind was clear of any thoughts of her own. All she knew at that moment was peace and obedience. Deep inside she knew that she was being controlled by Ximena, but she found that she liked it. She felt Ximena’s hand gently touch the side of her face. The feeling that came rushing into her was indescribable. Deep in her heart, all she wanted was to follow this gorgeous woman. She was wearing some kind of scent that Melissa found absolutely intoxicating. With their minds firmly in neutral, Alea and Melissa followed Ximena around to the entrance of the house.

Once they were inside the house, Ximena led the two helpless girls to Matt. He smiled when he saw them. Ximena was in their minds; they could feel her. She gave off such a loving emotional warmth. There was a softness about her that was so calming for the two young women. As soon as Matt stood up the thing they felt most from him was power. They could feel his power, his virility. He was an immensely strong individual, easily a foot taller than the two petite young ladies and perhaps twice their weight. He was deadly handsome and so irresistibly charming with those gorgeous blue eyes of his. Smiling he said to Ximena, “I see that you have found some new friends. What lovely young ladies they are, too.” Whereas Ximena had a calming effect on the girls, Matt was definitely stimulating. Melissa felt her heart beating faster as her eyes took in all of his majesty. She felt her knees going weak as she began to puddle up at the sight of his powerful muscular body. She felt his deep voice as it penetrated her, she began to imagine sex with this man and her loins began to ache for him. Alea was such a small girl that Matt could easily injure her if he got too rough with sex. She didn’t care, he was such a dream. When he gazed into her eyes, she felt as though they were the only two people on Earth. He said something to her gently. She was so distracted by his presence, looks and charm that she had totally missed his words. She just stood there staring at him with this goofy smile on her face. She wanted to lay down for him so badly. She’d never had sex with a hunk like him before. She’d never even had the undivided attention of a hunk like him before.

Alea felt the deepest kind of animal attraction, even though her mind was in a fog, her body was wide awake. Her body knew that she was in the presence of a real stud, and it wanted him inside her in the most desperate way. Somehow, deep inside her mind she could tell that he knew how she felt. His confidence was so alluring and he seemed genuinely interested in her feelings. She felt his big hand touch her face ever so gently. Her entire body trembled with the sheer masculinity dripping from this man. He said not a word, yet his touch was so utterly reassuring. Somehow she just knew that he cared about her needs that he would satisfy her needs and suddenly she was so at ease with the idea of being conquered by this man. Melissa had melted like butter the second she saw him. Her mind was filled with lust for this man. She could feel that he was pleased with her pretty red hair and her body. She was getting wetter for him by the second and needed him to put her out of her misery. She would have gladly given herself to the lovely Ximena, but it was all she could do to keep from throwing herself on the floor and spreading her legs wide for Matt. Alea was fighting the urge to drop to her knees, get into his pants and start sucking his dick.

Matt felt the desire growing out of control in the two women. He looked to Ximena and asked her to take them back to his bed and get them ready. The young women giggled a little as she led them back. Melissa looked back at Matt over her shoulder. Her look said “don’t be long”. He smiled in response. When he got to the bedroom a few minutes later, Melissa and Alea were both naked and on the bed waiting for him. He walked over and kissed Melissa deeply. The effect on her was profound. She began touching him all over, she couldn’t get enough. He turned and kissed Alea next. Matt could tell that she hungered for him too. He got down onto the bed and then onto his back. Alea could hold back no more. On all-fours she made her way between his legs and started sucking his dick. It kept growing larger as it became engorged. It was thick, hard as a rock, covered in veins and the taste of his pre-cum was turning her into an instant addict. Her eyes slid closed as she sucked on the dick with complete abandon. Melissa looked concerned as though she was about to miss out on something.

Gently but firmly Matt reached over and guided her to sit on his face. Her legs were spread wide as his tongue invaded her pussy. She was facing Alea as she straddled Matt. He knew just what he was doing, working his tongue around her delicious vaginal opening and then licking and nibbling at her clitoris. Without realizing it, she began to grind her hips into his face. After several seconds, her body turned to jelly and her eyes rolled up. She collapsed forward onto his abdomen, her arms and legs were absolutely limp. She was utterly overcome by the pleasure from his tongue and just began to cum over and over again. Alea hardly noticed, she was lost in a world of his own as she sucked his dick. She was getting more and more aroused as she continued to suck. Matt knew that she needed relief. He gently rolled Melissa off to his side and then took hold of Alea. He slid her up his body until her hips were straddling his. Instinctively she spread the lips of her pussy and hungrily accepted his invasion. She felt his engorged dick slide into her as she sat on him. Inch by inch it penetrated her like a big, hot snake. She felt the walls of her vaginal tunnel give way as it pressed through. She was wrapped around it so tight she could feel the bump of every vein. Once she was impaled she began to thrust her pelvis but after only a few of these tiny Alea collapsed onto his chest. She felt his strong hands grip her buttocks and spread them as she lay there being fucked by his big dick. She felt the cool air kiss her pussy soaked asshole. She enjoyed the feeling of having her soft, smooth cheeks being squeezed in his strong hands.

Melissa crawled around to Alea’s back side and began gently kissing her neck. The combined sensations were bringing her every nerve alive. Slowly she made her way down Alea’s back, her soft, full lips making passionate contact with the helpless brunette’s skin. Melissa’s long red hair made Alea’s skin tingle, sliding along as she made her way down the girl’s back. She could feel Alea cumming uncontrollably; Matt’s dick was simply too much for her to take. She tried to hold back her first orgasm but it overcame her like a tsunami wave. Now she was just along for the ride through ecstasy and she knew she was powerless to stop it. When she got down to Alea’s hips, Melissa sat back on her haunches and took a good look at her exposed sex. She could see Alea’s engorged, wet and creamy pussy greedily gripping onto Matt’s dick trying to milk him of his cum. That beautiful pink pussy was performing its function perfectly. She thrust her hips forward and backward over and over again. Every time Alea came, Melissa could see the girl’s asshole wink as the orgasm took her over. She was beyond hope, that hammer pounding inside of her over and over again was just too much. Melissa inched closer and closer to Alea’s sex.

It was delicious looking, irresistible and was being used to completely control the girl. She watched Matt’s strong hands squeeze and release Alea’s cheeks. Each time he did, it pulled on her tight little ass just a bit. Alea’s head was swimming. She’d cum so many times she didn’t even know her name anymore. The sensations from her sex were flooding her, utterly occupying her mind. She felt her asshole spread ever so slightly every time Matt gave her cheeks a good squeeze. With her face just inches away, Melissa had a perfect view. She’d always thought Alea was a really cute girl though she’d never really thought about having sex with the girl. Seeing her there, getting her pussy used like that with her collapsed and forced to orgasm repeatedly was really arousing Melissa. Just when she couldn’t take any more, Alea gave in to her last orgasm and began to drift off to sleep. Matt gently rolled over, placing Alia onto her back. He then got to his knees and turned to face Melissa.

The helpless look on her face made him want her all the more. Her blue eyes, looked at him softly, she looked so innocent yet hungry too. He found her pretty red hair to be a huge turn on. She knew she was about to be fucked senseless and she was powerless to resist. Just thinking about it had her inner thighs getting wet. Gently, Matt took hold of her and eased her down onto her back. He said, “That’s it, just let go and give yourself to me. I’m going to make you feel really good.” Holding himself above her, he lowered his face to her and began to kiss her. Her eyes closed as she surrendered to the experience. She could feel the heat from his powerful body. She felt his dick hanging down and resting upon her. Her boyfriends had always been the nerdy type. She’d never been with a man like this before. Deep in his throat, she heard him growling. He sounded like a hungry bear and she was a tasty treat that he’d stumbled onto. She felt his hands gently touching the sides of her face as he kissed her. She could feel the power in his arms as he held himself up by his elbows, just above her.

He got up to his knees and spread her legs. He probed her pussy with two fingers, finding it sopping wet, slick and very creamy. Her skin was like milk, she was so soft and smooth to the touch. Every place he touched sent tingling sensations through her body. He heard the girl’s breathing get faster with excitement and anticipation. Her pussy was such a delicate, soft pink and so perfectly formed. It was already spread open from her arousal, when he placed the tip of his dick up against her womanly opening she trembled. With one powerful and slow thrust he pressed his dick into her all the way to the hilt. She felt it, pressing against her vaginal walls, filling her completely. His dick was so hot to the touch, he was fully aroused and he was ready to slice her pie. Her entire body shuddered as she knew what was coming next. He got down on top of her as his tremendous weight pressed her into the mattress. She felt him draw that weapon of his out of her as he backed his pelvis up, readying for another charge. He penetrated her again, only this time with much more force. The sensation was beyond description as she felt his hammer-like manhood run all the way into her again and again. The force of his thrusts was so violent and yet so delicious. Melissa let go completely and just let him have his way. He was too strong to stop and she didn’t want to resist it anyway. All she wanted right then was to lie there and get fucked good and hard. It had been so long, it felt so good. His musky scent was making her want to take every last inch of him inside her. Mindlessly, she clawed at his back, unable to use any words. All that came out were moans and the sounds of the greatest pleasure.

Somewhere in the back of her mind she finally understood what had happened to Arlene and why she acted as she did. She was a woman, just like Melissa, unable to resist this superman. Now she understood why Arlene would lie down for him whenever he wanted. Surrender to him was written into their genetic code. It was pointless to try to resist. They were biologically programmed to obey him. Melissa was lost in a world of pleasure. Her body was being used to enslave her. She knew it but couldn’t make herself care. Again and again Matt’s rock hard dick threatened to split her little pussy like a rail. His strength and virility were unbelievable. If he wanted to he could toss her around like a rag doll and she knew it. He sounded angry as the fucked her, growling and grunting like some kind of great beast. She felt his powerful arms wrap their way around her as he approached climax. She loved the way it felt as he squeezed her body tight to him as he remained on top of her. He was getting ready to cum, their bodies were in rhythm. Higher and higher her emotions soared as the speed and power of his thrusts increased. He was rutting her relentlessly as her back arched and her body braced for her orgasm. The pitch of her voice got higher and higher as it came on, absorbing her completely.

The orgasm hit her like an explosion; it was absolutely mind-wrecking. Her entire body shook all over as it rolled through her. The fact that he was still pounding her pussy as it happened made the orgasm that much bigger. It took her body over completely. That was all it took and with one last violent thrust into her he let loose into her like a fire hose. The force of his arms squeezing her tight as he came made in impossible for her to breathe. The delicious sensation of his invading manhood being in her balls deep and filling her with his seed was too much for Melissa to take. She went limp as her orgasm ebbed, enveloped completely in the oncoming afterglow. With a deep growl, Matt pulled out of her, and rolled off to the side. Within seconds he was deeply asleep. Melissa and Alea lie there, in a world of ecstasy. Alea rolled over to her and started to kiss her. She didn’t resist. Matt had melted her defenses like butter. She was open to being kissed, loved on and fucked by anyone right then.

Ximena walked in and disrobed quickly. She looked at the two little women on the bed and decided it was time to take what was hers. She said, “Now that he’s had his fun with you, it is time to make you into my obedient sex slaves.” Climbing onto the bed with them and slinking over she nestled in between them. The two girls were on either side, looking at her with mixed joy and helplessness. She said, “Such sweet little girls.” She pressed their faces to her large amazon breasts. They were indescribably soft and full of milk for her new pets. Pressing their mouths to her nipples she stimulated them to drink the milk. Obediently the two girls closed their eyes and began to suckle, cradled in her arms. The milk made them feel warm all over, it tasted like heaven and it erased all thoughts in their minds. Ximena smiled at them and cooed, “That’s it, my little angels. Just like that. Drink the milk and go do sleep. When you wake up you’ll feel like brand new girls. You’ll always be happy and you’ll always obey mommy. As long as you’re both good girls, you can have more milk.”

Melissa and Alea felt themselves being rocked gently to sleep by their new master. The milk had worked its way into their systems. They were too sleepy to worry about being controlled. All they wanted now was to drift off to sleep, their heads resting on the softest breasts in the world, their heads filled with sweet dreams of obedience.