The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All Men Are Not Created Equally

Chapter 3 — A Revelation

Shelly’s brown eyes fluttered open, it was daylight. Something had awakened her as she lay there, her long brown hair all mussed, looking like she’d only been sleeping and fucking for days. For the first time since she didn’t know when, her head was clear. In a sudden panic she swung her legs over the bed and sat on the edge collecting her thoughts. What was she doing here? What place was this? She couldn’t remember anything; she’d become completely disoriented with her sense of time. She was trying to think back to the last thing that she could remember. She’d been in a sex haze for days and her situational awareness had been zero. Her pussy ached from all the fucking she had been doing. A memory of that night in the parking lot flashed through her mind: a dark night; three neighborhood thugs; a motorcycle; a really big man. The thugs ran off leaving her. Had she been kidnapped? What had happened? She heard his heavy footsteps coming down the hall. Even the sound of his walk was intimidating. Frantically she got off of the bed. She realized that she was naked. Quickly, she grabbed a pillow to hide behind. Seeing no other door to the bedroom she cowered back into a corner of the room as he walked in.

In his big hands he held a tray on which was breakfast for her. It was the last thing she had expected. The expression on his face changed from being proud of himself to one of concern. He could see that she was very frightened. After carefully setting the tray down, he walked over to her speaking softly. He said, “Please. Don’t be frightened. I’m not going to hurt you.” His words sounded sincere, but he was so big and looked so intimidating with his muscles and tattoos. He could tell that she was unsure about him. Inside he couldn’t blame her. When he’d made it to the corner where she was standing he went down onto one knee so that he didn’t tower over her so much. Even then he was taller than the petite Shelly. Seeing the fear in her eyes he slowly reached out with his hand. He said, “You don’t remember. You don’t understand what’s going on. I can help.” With that, he brushed her cheek softly with the fingers of his right hand. The second his hand touched her, she could feel something. Some kind of…. Aura, his essence. Suddenly she remembered everything. How he’d saved her in the parking lot. How she’d spent days with him here; her attraction to him and his gentle treatment of her. How he seemed to know what her body needed when they had sex. She realized there was some kind of unspoken intimate bond between them and her heart softened as she looked up at him. She said, “What do you want with me? I’m nobody special, just some girl.”

The next instant held a revelation for Shelly. Ben not only had the ability to reach into her mind with his own, he had the ability to let her into his, too. She felt the power of his intellect and the gentle and caring nature of his heart. She knew deep inside now what he felt for her, how it pleased him to bring her comfort. She also understood now beyond any doubt that he absolutely had the power to control her and yet he chose not to. He chose to let her come to him instead. There was something about that, something about his consideration for her feelings that melted her heart then and there. He felt it the instant it happened and gently pulled her closer and kissed her. Her eyes rolled up instantly as their lids slid closed. His kiss was doing something to the very fabric of her mind. Something programmed into her genetic code insisted that she emotionally bond to this man and obey him. Shelly was a strong, independent girl, but none of that mattered to her in the presence of this man. She broke the kiss and asked him to get undressed. He did as she asked and then he allowed her to guide him to sit at the edge of the bed. Her lovely soft body climbed up onto his lap, legs spread wide, facing him. Her eyes half closed with lust. She felt his powerful hands come to a rest on her buttocks. Her soft skin felt so good in his hands.

She felt his dick beginning to grow larger and larger, stretching its way up the front of her. She looked down at it, a real man-snake if she’d ever seen one. Feeling a little playful, she slapped her soft breasts against him several times and giggled. He smiled at her, placed his hand gently to the side of her face and tipped her face up to look into his eyes. Oh the power of the mind behind those blue eyes of his. He was looking deep into her, he knew her every thought, her deepest secrets. Yet she could tell he knew all that and found it to be beautiful. She beamed the happiest smile when she realized how much he liked her just for being her. She looked down quickly to his dick and realised suddenly she really needed to be fucked. She looked at him with her best distressed “fuck me” look. She felt his strong hands grip her buttocks and lift her up. She looked into his eyes again, waiting for what was next. Her pussy was engorged and already opened, just aching for him to enter her. He sat her down onto his dick, impaling her slowly, so erotically. Her whole body quivered as she felt him sliding deeper and deeper into her body. Her eyes rolled up and she moaned as her pussy filled her mind with pleasure As he effortlessly slid into her. Knowing she was powerless to stop him and still wanting him to enter her. Her upper body collapsed against his chest as she continued to slide down onto his dick.

Lost in her foggy world of pleasure, Shelly happily surrendered her body to Ben to do with as he pleased. Her head lay against his powerful chest as his big dick slid in and out of her, strong and slow. Through the fog, deep inside her mind she realized that he hadn’t been controlling her. She realized that it was in fact her own body that had been keeping her in this sex haze for days. The endorphins in her bloodstream prevented her from even attempting to resist being fucked. Even if she could, she didn’t even want to. The desire to be his fuck slave was simply too strong. She felt the pad of his index finger resting on her anus as his hands gripped and spread her cheeks wide. It was such a delicate stimulation but it was driving her wild. Along with the sensation of her pussy being stuffed full over and over again it kept her helpless in a deep state of surrender. She moaned softly as she was being overcome completely by her emotions. Just before she came, she felt his other hand gently touch the side of her head. In that moment, she’d never felt closer to a man. She felt whatever barriers that remained between them come tumbling down. She knew that she belonged with him now.

Afterwards as they were lying together with her head resting upon his powerful chest her mind was full of questions. Somehow she knew that this man wasn’t like other men. She wasn’t sure how to ask him about it, though. He chuckled softly as he heard her conflicting thoughts. He kissed her on top of her head affectionately. Softly he said, “You have questions, don’t you?” He felt her nod her head to say yes. He said to her, “Don’t be afraid. I won’t be upset. Talk to me.” Shelly turned so that she could look him in the eye. Her loving brown eyes looked deeply into his soul. She was so curious about him and yet she did not want to displease him. Timidly she said, “There’s something about you. The way you seem to read my mind, the way you touch me inside. The things that you make me feel when you touch me, even the way you look at me. You’re different, somehow. I don’t understand.”

For a few seconds he was silent, she could tell that her words were running around in his mind. Then he held her just a little tighter as he spoke to her. He said, “You’re right. I’m not like other people. My people, my family, aren’t like other people. My ancestors were different from yours.” Shelly’s curiosity was piqued; she wasn’t exactly sure what he meant by that. She replied, “You mean your family came from some far away country?” He laughed softly and answered, “Something like that.” Playfully, she smacked his chest with her palm. She said, “Don’t make fun of me, I was just asking.” He laughed a little more as he found her to be adorably cute at the moment. Then he continued, “I’ve seen into your heart, Shelly. I know who you are and I know that I can trust you to keep my secret. I only hope that you can understand what I am about to tell you.” All her life, Shelly had suffered from unpleasant surprises. Enough so that she immediately became afraid that he was going to say something that would mean they couldn’t be together anymore. She sat up, looking at him intently, clearly frightened about what he would say next.

Ben touched her face reassuringly before he spoke to her. He said, “I know that you’re frightened. You’re afraid that something is going to come between us. I promise you it’s nothing like that, Shelly. It’s just that my secret may be hard to accept. I’m going to take a leap of faith that you’ll be able to trust me.” Her expression changed from one of worry to one of compassion. In her heart she knew that he was trying really hard to do this for her. She leaned in and kissed him with all of her heart. When she was finished she said, “I’m ready. Somehow I know that you’re being completely sincere right now and you’re trusting me with your secret.” Ben smiled and said, “Well, long ago there were other kinds of people that lived on earth. My ancestors were some of these people. They have many names, many legends that describe them. They were giants, much larger than human beings ever were. They were people of great minds and powers but they were very ambitious, arrogant and avaricious. Factions formed and wars broke out between them. Some wanted only conquest, some only wanted treasures and still others wanted to do good works for the human race. Members of the different factions or clans wear a distinct seal or brand. This is mine, marked clearly on my shoulder. It identifies me to others of my kind. We’re descended from fallen angels that came to earth.

Shelly looked puzzled, in her heart she could feel that Ben was telling her the truth. She was still a little stunned by it all though. Ben continued, “I knew about you long before we met. I saw you a few years ago and I felt then what was in your heart. I wanted you for myself then, but I didn’t feel that the time was right. Then the night we met I felt your fear, your despair. That’s why I came to you. What you were going through caused me pain inside. Those that were hurting you made me so angry. I’ve never been so angry in my whole life. When you put your arms around me and cried I couldn’t help myself. I had to take you home with me.” Shelly asked him, “Did you do something to control my mind?” Ben shook his head and said, “No, all I did was to take away your pain and your reluctance to open up. I knew in your heart that you wanted to but it has always been impossibly difficult for you.” A single tear ran from Shelly’s pretty brown eye. Ben caught it with his finger as it made its way down her face. She knew right then that everything he’d just said was true. No man had ever understood her or managed to see inside her heart like this before. She realized then that she could see inside his in much the same way. She could see that there were no barriers now. She lay back down, resting her head upon his chest again. Her eyes closed, her body was beginning to completely relax as it was warmed by his under the covers. As she drifted off to sleep she realized that never in her whole life had she been so happy or content.

Arlene’s blonde hair looked so sexy as it rested on her breasts. Melissa was brushing it out as Arlene sat in front of a mirror. Melissa had been friends with Arlene and Shelly for years. Recently things had changed though. She had disapproved of Arlene’s new boyfriend Matt. He had her waiting on him hand and foot. She knew less about Shelly and her new man, but it was like Shelly had completely forgotten her friends since meeting Ben. All that was in the past now, all that mattered to her was pleasing her new master Ximena who had recently instructed her to give Arlene a makeover. The idea was to please Matt with a fresh look. Fortunately for Melissa, Arlene was a gorgeous young woman. Her blue eyes, her angelic face and her amazing body were even making Melissa hot for her. As she worked on Arlene’s hair, she couldn’t help but look down at the woman’s perfect breasts. She longed to suckle them like she did Ximena’s. Her naked body looked so soft and delicious, so exposed and available. Melissa was so distracted she didn’t notice Alea walk up behind her. Alea looked at the two beautiful women and felt lust in her heart. Arlene, the gorgeous blonde was naked and seated in front of the mirror. But Melissa, in her very sexy skimpy outfit and her lovely red hair was such a turn on for Alea. Melissa had a perfect ass with a pair of knockout tapered legs. She had ample, soft breasts that were barely contained within the top of her outfit.

She watched closely as Melissa finally leaned down low to kiss Arlene’s neck, exposing her thong underneath the very short skirt. Alea stared at Melissa’s barely concealed slit. Her thong was riding up deep between her spread legs. Alea moved in really close, her face only a scant few inches from Melissa’s ass. She could feel the heat coming off of Melissa’s body. The woman’s scent was driving Alea wild as Arlene was being kissed on her neck and breasts. Alea was surprised when she felt a small pair of hands gently turn her face. Suddenly she was looking at Veronica’s face. Veronica was a brown eyed, brunette with loosely curled hair that ran down to the middle of her back. Her face had such delicate features. She wasn’t even wearing makeup and she was still so lovely that Alea instantly started kissing her. The two ended up on the floor kissing and touching each other everywhere. Melissa had meantime given up on Arlene’s makeover. Arlene had gotten out of the chair and started to make out with her. The room was beginning to smell like sex as it was filled with the sounds of passion.

By the time Ximena walked in all four girls were naked on the floor pleasing each other. Sternly she said, “What do you girls think you’re doing? I leave you alone for only a few minutes and you’re all having sex?” The girls all smiled sheepishly as she walked up to them. She stood in the middle of them, admonishing them. The girls stood up, surrounding Ximena. She was very tall for a woman and by comparison the others almost looked like children. Melissa and Alea both belonged to her as did Veronica. Arlene belonged to Matt, though. Still, Ximena was very attracted to the tall, athletic blonde. She stood very close to her. She leaned in close and smelled Arlene’s pretty blonde hair. The scent was very pleasant and filled Ximena’s mind with images of sex with this woman. It just happened that Arlene’s mouth was at just the right elevation to kiss Ximena’s nipple. Without a word, Ximena exposed her large, soft breasts. Arlene’s mind was transfixed by the sight of her so, so soft breasts with their lovely large areolae. She felt Ximena’s gentle hand at the back of her head and it was all the encouragement she needed. Arlene’s pretty blue eyes slid closed and she began to suckle on the breast. Her knees grew weak as the warm milk went into her.

Arlene was at such peace, nursing from Ximena’s breast. The milk was intoxicating, something in it made its way rapidly into her system. Her mind was being wiped as her identity, her desires, her emotions and her very essence was being altered. Her arms hung loose at her sides, she knew that she was being chemically reprogrammed to be Ximena’s slave. Unable to resist any longer, Veronica began to suckle on Ximena’s other breast. She’d been dosed with the milk before and was already hopelessly under Ximena’s control. She needed her fix, and Ximena’s milk soothed her almost immediately. Melissa and Alea heard the other two women nursing from Ximena’s breasts with abandon. They also noticed its effect on Ximena. Her eyes had closed and emotionally they could tell that her guard was down as she allowed the ecstasy of being milked distract her. Melissa and Alea each got onto their knees one in front and one behind her. They began to kiss her gently. Melissa kissed at her front, slowly zeroing in on her lovely pussy. As she did, Ximena’s legs spread wider to accept the lips between her legs. Behind her, Alea was kissing and kneading Ximena’s buttocks.

Ximena let out several low moans as passion began to have its way with her. Her face felt warm, her breasts were sending a tingling feeling all through her body as Arlene and Veronica milked her. Suddenly she felt Melissa’s tongue penetrate her vaginal opening and begin working its way around the hole while she massaged the clitoris between her thumb and first two fingers. Ximena’s breathing grew heavier and more rapid. Quickly she tried to regain her concentration before the momentum of passion became too great. Before she could, Alea spread her cheeks wide and began to pleasure her anus with her tongue. Ximena’s eyes rolled up as she was unable to cope with the combined pleasures. In seconds she sank to the floor as the four girls continued to kiss, suck, caress and tongue her into submission. Her hips were undulating; her pussy was nearly ready to explode. The sensation of her breasts being milked while her pussy and ass were being violated by the tongues was keeping her helpless on her back.

Matt walked into the room in time to see Ximena’s back arching. She was nearly ready to cum. The four women were overcoming her and soon she’d be a helpless body of flesh with a melted will. She had no idea that he was controlling the four women, orchestrating their attacks. Ximena’s brow furrowed, a smile drew across her lips as her hips thrust out of control. With a long moan, she shuddered all over as she began to cum. She writhed on the floor with pleasure as the orgasm wrested control of her body from her. Matt smiled as he watched its effects upon her, knowing that it was weakening her mind’s defenses. Once Ximena’s orgasm subsided, the four other girls collapsed to the floor. Ximena was in a haze as she felt herself being lifted from the floor. For a few seconds, she stood there unsteady, looking up into Matt’s blue eyes. He smiled, knowing that she was too vulnerable to fight him off now.

Suddenly she felt his mind reaching into her, forcing her to turn around and walk to his bed. She tried to fight it but she felt the power of his mind pinning her mind down. She felt him overpowering her as he was making her body walk to the bed. She arrived at the bed and saw him walk around to the front of her. She felt his hand touch the side of her face and the power of the next command hit her weakened mind like a freight train. Her hands removed what was left of her clothing as she got down on her back, lying on the bed. She spread her legs wide and brought her knees up, exposing her sex to him completely. Furiously, she tried to break free from his control. Then she felt the tip of his dick pressing against her soft, wet pussy. For the first time, she was really afraid of being put under his control permanently. She knew that the girls nearly broken her will, now she would never be able to withstand his dick. She’d seen what it did to the most determined women.

As he held her down, he pressed his sex hammer into her inch by inch. She was post-orgasmic, weakened and unable to resist the delicious sensation. She felt that thing sliding into her, so hard, so hot, veiny and long. It felt too good to comprehend; it was absolutely mind-shattering. Her body quivered as he slid into her to the hilt. He rested there a second looking down upon her. Desperately, she looked up at him with her soft, pleading brown eyes. With a gasp, she felt him slide back out of her as the head of his dick drove her G spot wild. He slid it back into her, in and out, in and out again and again. Her breathing involuntarily began to match his rhythm. She realized that her body had turned against her and was helping him control her. He didn’t even have to hold her down anymore. It felt so good being fucked into submission that she finally gave up and just let him have his way.

Faster and faster he hammered her pussy, listening carefully to her arousal. He increased the speed at the change in the rate of her breathing and the pitch of her moans. She felt her hips thrusting toward him so she could feel that delicious man-meat just that much farther inside of her. Violently, he rolled her over and penetrated her sopping vagina from behind. She moaned, “Oh, that’s not fair! I love it from behind... ohhhhhhhh… oooooooohhhhh you’re gonna make me cum!” Shuddering all over her body was signaling that her orgasm was close. At last her back arched out of control and she let loose one last groan as she cummed away the last of her will. She was lying there, spent and drained. He pulled her up to her knees as he stuffed his dick into her mouth. Unable to resist, she began to suck him with abandon. In no time she felt him getting ready to cum. In the back of her mind she knew that if she ingested his load she would be completely enslaved. Some part of her wanted to keep from swallowing. He made a couple of last short thrusts and exploded in her mouth. It shot out of him and splashed its way down her throat before she could react. Before she realized it, she’d swallowed the entire load.

He pulled out of her mouth and smiled down at her as he watched the effect his seed had on her. Looking deep into her soft brown eyes, he saw her independence melt completely. It was replaced with an insatiable desire to please him and obey him. She would provide him with superior offspring. She smiled lovingly at him as the chemical in his cum took her over completely. Ximena felt it working its way through her mind, sweeping her away as it went, as if she’d fallen into a fast running river. She knew only obedience to him now. She would obey him and help him control the rest of his growing harem of women. Together they would build an obedient army to conquer with. She would produce heirs to keep their dynasty alive and strong. Soon, the elders would return and they would be pleased with his accomplishments. As she lie on the bed day-dreaming of all this, he lay down next to her, holding her warm and safe in his strong arms. The other girls all climbed into the bed with them. As she drifted into her sex coma, Ximena felt an indescribable peace and contentment. She was going to love and serve her new master faithfully.