The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the Way Across

Lucidity did not come easily to James Harwood. He’d spent much of the past three months in a near stupor but the new drugs were working.

He still had moments when his intellect would leave him but those moments were becoming less and less frequent. Sometimes, he wished he weren’t so lucky. Life with medication sometimes meant one didn’t have to dwell on one’s problems and James Harwood had more than his fair share of problems.

Actually, James Harwood had one really big problem out of which all other problems arose. James Harwood was dying and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

For James Harwood, two words summed up his condition. Inoperable meant the doctors couldn’t fix it, and non-communicable meant he didn’t have to stay cooped up in some dingy hospital which was how James Harwood found himself on Flight 29 over the Atlantic.

They’d left Heathrow at 11:00 in the morning and James Harwood had found himself amazingly attentive. With his luck, Harwood thought, it figured. Sure, be fully alert when the flight attendants were going through their mind numbing spiel about how to fasten a seat belt and where the emergency exits were. If there was anytime when you’d want to be zonked out, that was it.

The plane quickly rose to its cruising altitude and the captain turned off the seat belt sign, all the while admonishing passengers to stay where they were. Harwood had no problem with that. There was nowhere he wanted to go anyway.

He’d passed out by the time the meal was served and it wasn’t until people were halfway through their meals that he once again regained consciousness. It figured, he thought.

He flagged down a flight attendant and he asked if there was a meal for him.

The flight attendant looked puzzled. “Didn’t you hear the announcement,” she asked.

“What announcement?”

“They didn’t load enough meals for everyone, so we handed out what we had and then we were done.”

Harwood groaned. It wasn’t that he wanted airline food but he just wished he’d had a choice in the matter.

“You can have some of mine.”

Harwood had been so preoccupied that he almost didn’t hear the girl. “What,” he asked.

“I said you can have some of mine.”

“Are you sure?”

The girl laughed. Of course, she was sure. “It wasn’t much,” she assured him, but she was sure neither one of them would starve.

Harwood thanked her and suddenly he felt self-conscious at feeling pitiful for himself. So what if they didn’t have a meal for him. If they hadn’t, he wouldn’t have met the girl.

Her name was Melissa and she was going to America to go to school. “Really,” he’d said.

She nodded. Her aunt lived in Chicago and she’d invited Melissa to come and stay. Her family hadn’t wanted her to go but for Melissa, it was an adventure. That carried almost no weight at all with her family except for Uncle Henry who kept saying they should let her go, but then almost no one paid any attention to Uncle Henry. It wasn’t until Aunt Clarice assured the family that Melissa could start her college education in the states that her family had reluctantly let her go.

“So you’ll be going to school in America,” Harwood asked.

Melissa nodded enthusiastically. “I can’t wait,” she said. “I’d like to meet kids my age.”

“Kids in general,” Harwood kidded, “or maybe more like boys your age.”

Melissa ducked her head shyly as her face reddened but then she perked up again. “You’re right,” she said. “I would like to meet some American boys.”

The conversation went on that way with the middle-aged Harwood and the college-bound Melissa continuing to share her meal. They talked for a while longer and then Melissa wanted to listen to some music. She pulled a blanket up around her and Harwood was left once again to his thoughts.

James Harwood thought he was hallucinating at first. It wasn’t an unreasonable assumption. After all, it wasn’t every day that you saw troll-like creatures building a device up by the lavatories.

The flight attendant had given him a soda as compensation for his lost meal so he sat there and he looked and he wondered just what the hell his imaginary friends were doing.

Friends really wasn’t the right word. Whatever they were, he had a good idea they weren’t anyone’s friends. The creatures weren’t completely opaque. They seemed to almost shimmer and they appeared almost transparent at times, but even with that, James could tell they were mean.

The creatures, whatever they were, didn’t seem bound to the confines of the airplane. Whatever they were, they would wink out and then wink back in with a new part or tool for whatever it was they were building.

A person went up to the lavatories and the creatures scurried out of the way, taking their device with them. So, they didn’t want contact with the humans. That was interesting, Harwood thought. Of course, it didn’t mean they were real, but Harwood wondered what it meant when you started hallucinating about anti-social, little trolls. Whatever it meant, he thought, it probably wasn’t good.

So James continued to watch. Whatever it was they were building, it seemed to be coming along just fine. It had four cylinders on it and some kind of electronics. The creatures, it seemed, had come to an impasse. One of them wanted to do things one way, but the others all wanted to do it another, but the objector was waving a screw driver at the others menacingly as he tried to get his point across.

Their argument had become quite heated so that they almost didn’t notice the flight attendant coming down the aisles with one of their carts, but at the last moment, they seemed to see the cart. One of them yanked the device aside and the trolls moved out of her way.

An empty can of soda fell off the cart and the creatures went scurrying in a near panic. One of them climbed nearly halfway up the walls of the cabin. Another burrowed under a seat. Whatever it was about the can of soda, it looked for all the world as if they were afraid of the can or whatever was in it. They began to poke their heads out when it was clear that the apparent danger, whatever it was, was not about to come to pass. The flight attendant reached down, didn’t see the creatures, picked up the can and continued on her way.

It was time for a closer look, James thought. He headed for the lavatories. As expected, the creatures got out of his way, but not before James had gotten a good look at what they were doing. He wasn’t an expert but he didn’t have to be. He knew what they were doing.

“They have a bomb,” he declared.

That got everyone’s attention but as far as anyone could tell, he was just pointing at the floor.

“They have a bomb,” he said again, and again, no one did anything. The creatures were glaring at him but they did nothing.

A flight attendant came up to the man. “Sir, you’re going to have to take your seat.”

“But they have a bomb,” Harwood tried to assert.

“Sir, really. If you don’t take your seat and don’t stop making a fuss, we’re going to have to call ahead to the authorities, now please take your seat.”

No one in the cabin saw what he saw and it was clear he was getting nowhere. Reluctantly, he let the flight attendant lead him to the seat. He felt so powerless.

Melissa gave him a reproachful stare as he sat down and then she looked away and she wasn’t the only one. Harwood didn’t care. Somehow, he knew what he was seeing was true so he kept an eye on the creatures.

One of the creatures separated itself from the group. For being only a foot and a half tall, there was no doubt that the creature was mad. He stomped down the aisle and then in a move that Harwood would have thought impossible, the creature leapt from the floor of the plane all the way to the top of the seat in front of James and the creature glared at the man.

James had the distinct feeling that it would have been better to have been able to not see the creature, or more to the point since he clearly could see it, it would have been better to be able to pretend that he couldn’t see the creature but when you have something like that staring you in the eye, it was kind of hard to not see it.

The creature defined stocky. Its body was muscular and its face was old and lined and the creature stared at James with dark malevolent eyes. Try as he might, James couldn’t take his eyes off of the creature.

“M badu chanari,” the creature said.

James tried not to respond but he had the feeling that something in his reaction had given him away.

“Let’s try this then,” the creature said. “You can hear me, can’t you?”

James couldn’t help it. He nodded in response.

The creature stomped on the top of the seat and the tray table came down. The creature jumped down on the tray table. He was now eye to eye with James and he glared at the man. “Thought so,” he said.

The creature put a hand on James’s chest and he seemed to nod knowingly. That hand, it seemed, wasn’t nearly as insubstantial as the creature appeared because James could feel it. It wasn’t completely there but it wasn’t completely not there. The creature nodded knowingly. “Thought so,” it said.

James had no idea what the creature was talking about.

“This should take care of you,” the creature said and James felt something flow into his body through the creature’s hand.

His dick was getting hard. His dick was getting very, very hard. His dick was getting harder than it had ever gotten before.

The creature nodded knowingly as it hopped off the tray table and it hopped onto the arm rest between James and Melissa. James didn’t even have the presence of mind to look over and see what the creature was doing. He was too involved in what his cock was doing to do that, but he heard the girl gasp and he knew something was amiss.

The creature hopped back up onto James’s tray table and he stared the man down. “There now,” the creature said. “That should take care of you. Now stay out of our way,” and with that, the creature leapt down into the aisle and stomped back up to rejoin his companions.

James knew he should watch. He knew the creatures, whatever they were, were up to no good, but with the way his cock was feeling, he was having trouble concentrating on anything more than that.

This was great, the man thought. Here he was on an airplane. He was dying, and everyone around him thought he was hallucinating except he now knew he wasn’t, and now his dick was hard, and it wasn’t like he could do a damned thing to take care of it. What the hell else could go wrong?

Melissa moaned in the seat next to him and James turned to look at her. It was the first time he’d thought of her since the creature had done whatever he’d done but he now wondered just what the hell the creature had done.

The girl’s hands were twitching and the girl moaned again.

“Are you all right,” James asked.

The girl looked over at the man in irritation. “No,” she moaned.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing,” she said. “Nothing you can help me with,” she amended.

“You sure?”

“There’s nothing you can help me with,” the girl said with irritation, “nothing at least that a crazy man can help me out with.”

“Are you sure?”

The girl hesitated. “No,” she said. “No, there’s nothing you can do.”

“All right then,” the man said. He’d tried his best to see if there was something the girl needed but he couldn’t force her to take his help and besides, with the way his cock was feeling, he needed to take care of himself.

“Mr. Harwood,” the girl said a few moments later.

“Yeah,” the man said irritably. He was still trying to figure out how to take care of his cock without anyone seeing.

“Can I ask you a favor?”

Now, the man thought, the girl wants a favor now. “What is it,” he asked irritably.

The girl seemed to assess the man. “Nothing,” she muttered irritably. “Forget it. Forget I said anything.”

There was something in her tone that got the man’s attention and he couldn’t help but feel that the little pint-sized troll had done something to the girl just like it had obviously done something to him, and if it had, then whatever had been done to her, he was partly to blame for it, so if she needed his help, he ought to be there to give it. “No,” he said again. “No seriously. I mean it. I’d like to know what’s wrong.”

The girl was still hesitant at first. “I ... I need your help,” she said finally.

“What do you need?”

“It’s ... it’s my pussy,” the girl said.

The man hadn’t thought his cock could get any harder than it was before but he was wrong. It was that word. It was the word pussy that did it.

“What do you need,” the man asked in a tight voice.

“It’s my pussy,” the girl said again. “I ... I need someone to take care of it.”

“You need someone to take care of it? You mean you can’t take care of this yourself?”

“By someone else,” the girl amended. “I need someone else to take care of it.”

“Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about my cock.”

“That’s gross,” the girl said. “I knew you wouldn’t understand.”

Harwood did understand. In fact, he understood it perfectly. It wasn’t until the girl had put it into words that he realized just how right she was. He did need to have his cock taken care of but he needed someone else to do it.

“I do understand,” he assured the girl, “really I do, and I’ll make a deal with you. You do the same for me and I assure you, I’ll give you whatever your pussy desires.”

“What do you mean you’ll do the same for me,” the girl asked.

“I mean what I said. You take care of my cock and I assure you, I’ll give your pussy whatever it wants. So what do you say to that?”

“What do I have to do?”

Harwood groaned and he lifted the arm rest between his chair and the girl’s. “The first thing you can do is slide on over a little closer.”

The girl unbuckled her seat belt and she slid in close to the man. Her hand seemed to almost naturally find its way to the man’s chest and it wasn’t long before that hand was sliding down into his lap. The girl moaned lustily. “Mmm, I think I see what you have in mind,” she said. “You might be crazy, but dammit, you do have what I need to take care of my pussy.”

The man could feel the way the girl’s hand was stroking his cock. “I think what we need now is for you to get that cock out of my pants.”

The girl didn’t respond right away. She seemed almost content to let her hand continue to stroke its way over the length of that cock but then her hand pulled the man’s zipper down and the girl slid her hand inside his pants and she wrapped her hand around the man’s cock. “You mean this cock,” she asked.

“You know what I mean,” the man said.

“Someone’s going to see,” the girl said and yet all the while, her hand continued to play with that cock in his pants.

James Harwood didn’t much care who the hell saw what the girl was doing with his cock. He needed to use his cock on the girl and really, nothing else mattered and he got the feeling that the girl was thinking pretty much the very same thing, but just in case she did ...

He looked around and he saw the blanket that the girl’d been using. “Hand me that,” he said.

“Why?”

“Because I said so, and because I want to fuck your pussy, and because I don’t want to hear any more arguments from you when I finally get my dick inside you.”

The man didn’t really think the girl would object and he was right. She merely reached back and grabbed the blanket and handed it over. “Now what,” she asked.

The man draped the blanket over his lap. “Now, you pull my cock out and you start to suck on it.”

The girl looked up at him and she grinned but she wasn’t ready to suck him, at least not quite yet. “You are going to fuck me,” she asked. “You promised.”

“I’ll fuck you,” the man said. “You can count on that.”

The girl grinned. “That’s all I wanted to hear,” she said, and that’s when she pulled the man’s cock out and she started to stroke him in earnest.

The man groaned and he pulled the blanket back if only for a moment, but it was long enough for the girl to slide her face down to his lap.

Once again, the blanket was back in place. They really weren’t hiding anything, the man knew. Even to the most casual of observers, it had to be obvious what the girl was doing underneath that blanket but then really, the man didn’t care. He wanted to get his cock sucked and he wanted to get that pussy fucked and that was really all he cared about. Nothing else mattered.

Even through the blanket, his hand could feel her body as he stroked it. He slid his hand down and pulled her top out of her skirt. He let out a low groan. He loved the feel of her skin under his hand.

The man groaned as the girl took his cock. She’d seemed a little bit reserved before and that was understandable, so he’d thought maybe she’d be tentative at first, but right from the first, she’d taken the length of his cock in her mouth and she’d sucked the entire length of him inside her mouth.

The man’s hand moved lower still and then he was easing it down under the hem of the skirt. His hand found her panties. He squeezed her butt and he relished the way his hand made the girl moan.

The man tried not to groan if for no other reason than to draw attention to himself might be the best way to keep the girl from doing what she was doing but he wasn’t all that successful at holding back. The girl was just too good a cock sucker for that.

Her panties were plain, white cotton. He could see that now but his hand was moving again, this time moving up to the waistband, this time pushing their way down inside the white, cotton sheath. He could feel her young, round butt and then his hand moved lower still. He could feel her pussy and he could feel how wet she was.

Her hand gripped his cock around its base and her mouth moved up and down on his cock. The man moaned again. Fuck, that was good.

He was going to cum. The man knew it. He was going to cum and he knew he should tell the girl but he knew he couldn’t. She might stop if he did and more than anything, what he wanted from her was to keep right on going.

He was close. He really should tell her. Girls didn’t like it when you came in their mouth, at least some girls didn’t. Okay, most girls didn’t, but the way this one was going. Oh geez. She might just like it.

He should tell her, he told himself. He should ... should ... oh fuck.

The girl had to know he was cumming. It’s kind of hard to hide something like that, but she didn’t miss a beat. She just kept sucking his cock as he pumped more and more of his cum in her mouth.

His cock was waning and the girl pulled her mouth up off his cock and she peeked out from under the blanket. “How was that,” she asked with a grin.

“That was ... that was fine,” the man spluttered.

“But remember what you said you’d do for me.”

“But Melissa,” the man began.

“Don’t you worry about a thing,” the girl said. “I just want you thinking about what you said you’d do to me.”

“But—”

“A promise is a promise, Mr. Harwood,” the young woman said, “and I expect you to do what you said you’d do, but don’t you worry about a thing. By the time I’m done with you, people will be calling you Mr. Hard-wood.”

The man groaned as the girl’s mouth once again went to work on his cock. What the fuck did he care. He was dying anyway. He might as well go ahead and fuck the girl.

The girl was right. He might have just cum but she was getting him hard again. He couldn’t help wondering if the girl had done this before. He wondered if the girl knew how good she was, but dammit, he’d just cum really hard and already, the girl was getting him hard again. Damn, the girl was good.

The girl peeked out from under the blanket. “Remember what you promised,” she said.

The man was remembering. Fuck the rest of the passengers. “Take off your panties,” he told the girl.

“Oh goody,” the girl quietly squealed and moments later, her panties were gone.

The man didn’t need the blanket, not anymore. He tossed it aside and unbuckled the belt on his pants. “Get over here,” he told the girl.

The girl didn’t need to be told twice. She clambered over his legs until she was standing between his knees. The man pulled up her skirt and held out his cock. “Here you go,” he said. “Take it.”

The girl reached between her legs and found the man’s cock. From there, there really wasn’t anything else need. Her pussy seemed to lock in on that cock and then she let out a low moan as her pussy found the head of that cock. She was so wet.

She hung there for a moment, almost as if her pussy was perched on top of the head of that cock and in a way, she was, but it was only for a moment and then her pussy was sliding down around that cock as it took more and more of the man inside her.

Harwood knew the woman across the aisle was watching. She was trying to pretend she wasn’t, but he knew she was, and he knew there were others that were watching, too. Some of them might even be enjoying the show. Most of them weren’t but Harwood didn’t care. All he wanted was to fuck the girl’s pussy. That was all he wanted, all he needed.

The girl moaned. She was trying to keep it down but she wasn’t doing a very good job. Her arms grabbed the back of the seat in front of her even as her pussy moved up and down on the man’s cock. “Fuck me,” she whimpered as softly as she could. “Fuck me.”

The man could barely keep from moaning himself. Sure, the girl was dressed, but she wasn’t wearing any panties and when he held her skirt up, he could see her butt bounce up and down as her pussy took his cock.

“Fuck me,” the girl whimpered. “Fuck me.”

It was only a matter of time. The man’s cock surged and he could feel it happening. He was cumming again and once again, he was filling up the very receptive co-ed.

Melissa moaned as she received her reward. “So good,” she moaned. “It’s so good.”

The man didn’t say anything. He was too busy with what he was doing to come anywhere close to forming rational thought and when it was done, the girl dismounted and turned around and kissed the guy. Her hand found its way to his depleted cock. “I want to do it again,” she said.

“I don’t know,” the man said.

“You don’t know?”

“Someone might see.”

“You know what? I think they already have and you know what? I don’t care.”

The man had to agree with the girl there.

“I want to fuck,” the girl said. “I want to fuck you all the way across the Atlantic.”

The man nodded. He wasn’t sure he could keep up with the pace she was setting but he was more than willing to try.

“Damn, just think about it. We can be fucking all the way across the Atlantic. We can do this all the way to the end of the flight.”

The man shook his head. There was something wrong with that. What was wrong with that?

The girl seemed to sense his reticence. “Don’t you worry about a thing,” she told the man. “I’ll keep you hard all the way across the Atlantic.”

All the way across the Atlantic. Fuck, that was it. The man peered up the aisle and he could still see them, the little whatever-they-weres. This plane wasn’t going to make it across the Atlantic. He was sure of that, unless ...

Unless he found a way to stop the little beasties.

“Wait here,” he told the girl and he got up and went to the galley. He got a can of soda and he was shaking it up all the way up to the lavatories.

He could see the creatures watching him balefully and he knew they could see him but all he really wanted to do was go back and fuck Melissa.

“I know you guys can see me,” he said in a hushed voice, “and I know you don’t like what’s in this can, so I’ll make a deal with you. You guys wink the hell out of here and take your little bomb with you or I’m going to spray this place with soda and something tells me you aren’t going to like that. You got that?”

The creatures looked at the man and to the can in his hand and then back at the man.

“You got that,” Harwood asked again.

One of the creatures winked out, and then another and another until everything was finally the way it should be.

James Harwood nodded and returned to his seat. “Now, let’s see,” said James. “Where were we.”

Melissa put her hand on the man’s cock. “I think we were talking about how you were going to fuck me all the way across the Atlantic.”

The man grinned. “You know,” he said, “I think you’re right. I think that’s exactly where we were.”