The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alondra the Pool Girl ... The Wife’s Tale

Synopsis: Tom’s ex-wife becomes Alondra’s next victim, and loves it.

Alondra lay on the chaise lounge, near the side of the pool , dressed in a sexy purple bikini, sipping a cold pina colada. Every once in a while she would bark out an instruction to her two pool cleaners.

“Tom, Tiffany... You MUST learn to do a better job cleaning the pool. It takes both of you to do what a little Latina girl used to do. Hurry Up!”

Tom Caruthers and his teenage daughter continued to work on the pool, following Alondra’s instructions exactly. Both were naked. It was an HONOR to do just what Alondra instructed. Both would occasionally steal glances at the darkly beautiful woman, and their reactions were at once visible to Alondra. Tiffany’s nipples would harden as she looked at her beautiful step mother , and certainly Tom’s excitement was quite obvious as he skimmed the pool of leaves, his excited dick would bob up and down, every time he drew near his young , beautiful wife.

Just then the back gate opened and in walked Michelle, Tom’s ex wife.

She looked at the three people in amazement..

“Jesus, what kind of perverted thing is this, the both of you naked, in front of your new wife? Tom, you are DISGUSTING !

Michelle and Tom had divorced a year earlier, after he had found out that she had a string of affairs with doctors, lawyers, and other professionals. She was in her late thirties, but a VERY beautiful woman who looked younger than her years. Her red hair cascaded down the back of her sun dress, framing her attractive face. She had full, beautiful red lips but her light blue eyes were angry , as she discovered what was going on.

“ But Alondra said we always had to be naked in front of her and we both obey Mistress Alondra,” Tiffany responded.

“Obey Alondra,” Tom added, dully, eyes vacantly staring at his wife.

“ Jesus,” Michelle said, " what is this ... some kind of cult ?”

Finally Alondra spoke up, " You must speak directly to me, Michelle, it does no good to speak to my pets. They only do what I tell them to do.”

“Oh wow, " Michelle thought , " This is my chance to get back some of my money. This shit shows Tom is an unfit parent, and that Tiffany is at risk from the BOTH of you perverts. My lawyer has to hear about this.” she said.

Michelle pulled a cell phone out of her pocket, flipping open the top and starting to dial, she again spoke up, " Alondra. I thought you were just some kind of slut who wanted Tom’s money, but I had no idea you were such a perverted little bitch. ”

Alondra snapped her fingers, gaining the attention of her pool cleaners, " Obey Mistress Alondra,” she exclaimed , and Tiffany and Tom stood attentively, awaiting her next command.

“ Each of you grab an arm and hold Michelle so she can’t move.”

As her ex-husband and daughter each grabbed an arm , holding her immobile , the dark Latina beauty took the cell phone from Michelle’s hand and flipped the cover shut, disconnecting the call before the woman could say a word.

“ Michelle I don’t want you to cause any problems for us, in fact, I think you should JOIN my little band of slaves, don’t you?”

“ None of this S&M bullshit will work on me, bitch, I am NO BODY’s slave. Let me go, NOW! You cunt.”

The sultry young woman stood in front of Michelle, clad only in her skimpy bikini, but somehow she exuded an aura of erotic power. The red head was afraid, but wasn’t going to show it.

“ Michelle, do you know what a bruja is?”

The red head looked confused, " No, and I don’t care either . When I get loose you will be in BIG trouble, slut.”

Alondra ran her fingers through woman’s long red hair, " It’s a sorceress. My grandmother in Mexico was a bruja, and I am, as you can now tell, a skillful hypnotist myself . Not only did she teach me HER magic, but I’ve learned scientific hypnosis at the university. Obviously Tom and your daughter have fallen under my spell, part mesmerism , part magic, part sensuality, and ALL powerful. I think you will be under my spell soon too. Doesn’t that excite you?”

Michelle struggled but couldn’t break free from the iron grip of her daughter and ex-husband. " No, damn it. I WON’T be under your spell. Quit it! Let me go....you can’t keep me here against my will...”

“Against your will....well said ..... that’s exactly what is going to happen...My grandmother used to say that the eyes were the windows to the soul, and your eyes are full of fear. What are MY eyes full of Michelle, my pet?”

The captive redhead DID look into Alondra’s deep brown eyes. " What are you talking about?” she spit out angrily.

“I think my eyes are full of lust, and sex and POWER. Look at them. Look at them, NOW! ”

“What are you going to do try to put some kind of a hex on me?” Again she tried to pull her arm away from her daughter’s grip, unsuccessfully.

Alondra’s eyes flashed, " I said look, Michelle, that’s all you have to do is look.” The dominating Latina drew closer, so her big, brown eyes were all the woman could see.

She grabbed Michelle’s long hair on either side of her head and held her face so the red haired woman couldn’t look away.

“I said look into my eyes, my soon-to-be slave . They make you feel so helpless, so defenseless, so weak. Look deep into them... so dark ... so deep.... so compelling.... LOOK.....”

“NNNNOOOOOO” Michelle shouted, trying to fight the feeling that Alondra’s eyes were causing, a feeling of dizziness and loss of control.She felt as if she were falling INTO the Latina’s gaze.

Alondra smiled and continued to gaze deep into Michelle’s eyes, “keep looking.... so deep.... so dark.... so powerful... just keep looking....”

Yet again Michelle tried to pull free, but this time the attempt was slower and weaker. Her family held on tightly to her arms as Alondra stared into her eyes. Sounds were beginning to fade away, all she could hear were Alondra’s sweet, soft entrancing words.

“Stop fighting it dear, soon you too will be under my power and it does you no good to resist . I am too powerful....your will is too weak... look into my eyes..deeper .... deeper.”

“ I...I can resist anything you do...”

“No you can’t chica, even now it is becoming hard to think clearly enough to form sentences Your mind is slipping away from you.... your will is becoming mine .... you cannot resist..... look into my eyes and do as I tell you..... do as Alondra commands...”

“N.. n...Nooooooo”

Alondra’s eyes seemed to glow with hypnotic power and second by second her glowing eyes burned away Michelle’s will to resist. The red head felt weaker and weaker.

The sultry Latina loosened her grip on Michelle’s hair , but the older woman didn’t move. She continued to be held in the grip of Alondra’s hypnotic brown eyes. She couldn’t look away.

“Deeper and deeper under my spell chica, deeper and deeper under my power... each second draws you further into my hypnotic trance. Soon you will be totally mine. It’s no use fighting it....you will surrender to me.... you will be mine....”

Michelle tried to form word, but it was too hard. She just wanted to keep looking into Alondra’s beautiful, deep eyes.

Now the sensuous Latina hypnotist began to gently stroke Michelle’s hair and then made slow, gentle circles on the red head’s temples with her soft, olive fingertips. Michelle felt her knees weaken, she would have collapsed if Tiffany and Tom hadn’t been holding her upright.

“Obey me Michelle.... obey my commands.... you want to surrender your will to Alondra.... obey me mi esclavo .... obey .......obey ......”

Michelle tried to resist, to ignore Alondra’s commands. But the more she fought, the more she realized she was losing the battle. He thoughts were becoming confused and the Latina hypnotist’s words were resounding deep within her mind. She opened her mouth to speak, " uhhhhh....”

Alondra’s eyes continued to burn into Michelle’s brain. " Say it my dear...say you will obey me....”

“ooo... obe.......NO ! No, I won’t!”

Alondra reached up and cupped the red heads breasts with her warm hands and tenderly rubbed Michelle’s nipples. Michelle’s body heaved a sigh as if she was no longer able to fight the Latina’s will. She loved the feel of the raven haired beauty’s hands. So warm, so sensual.

“Oh..... Alondra....”

“ Quit fighting me Michelle... look in my eyes and tell me you will obey me... you will serve me.... you belong to me....quit fighting and surrender yourself to your new owner.... give in .... surrender.....”

Tom’s ex wife’s eyes widened and became vacant. The assault on her mind and body had finally overwhelmed her. Her mind was like a sponge, ready to absorb any commands Alondra made.

“ I....i... i will obey Alondra.... i will obey Alondra...” she muttered over and over.

The dark hypnotist smiled, there standing before her, lined up, were her husband Tom, her step daughter Tiffany, and Tom’s ex wife Michelle, all were totally under her hypnotic control. Slaves to her will.

“Now let go of her, my pets.”

Tom and Tiffany let go of the red head’s arms and they fell limply to her sides. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes stared without focus, she was deeply hypnotized.

“Undress for me Michelle, let me see your body.”

The entranced woman slowly removed all her clothing and let it drop to the ground, at her feet. Now all three were naked before their goddess.

Alondra reached out and ran her hand across Michelle’s pussy and the red head’s legs shook, " ohhhh,” she exclaimed.

Alondra reached back and picked up the pina colada she had been drinking when Michelle arrived. She poured some of the drink onto her own bare feet. " Lick it up, mi esclavo, lick my feet.”

The hypnotized woman fell to her knees in front of her Latina Mistress and slurped up the drink from the perfect toes of her owner.

“Good Girl, now up here,” she said as she pointed to her pussy.

Michelle raised herself and started to kiss and lick on the dark beauty’s pussy, pushing aside her bikini bottoms with her tongue.

“Inhale deeply my dear , that is the fragrance that owns you now, the fragrance of your Mistress, Alondra. Breathe.... breathe.... whenever you smell that wonderful fragrance you will again enter this deep, obedient hypnotic trance. And you will obey every command of your Mistress.”

“uhhh....uhhh..yes ... yes....” Michelle groaned as she sucked at Alondra’s sex.

“Eat me..... eat me you worthless slut slave.... breath in my scent and EAT....”

Endless time passed as the deeply hypnotized woman served her Latina mistress. She was excited by the nearness of Alondra’s perfect , brown body, overcome by her scent.

“When I snap my fingers you will again be awake and alert but you remember the scents that will again place you in this hypnotic trance. Do you understand Michelle?”

“Mfff, mfff, yeff Miftref Alondra......”

SNAP, Michelle’s eyes regained their sentient appearance and she pulled back. “Jesus. I’m naked. I don’t know what you did to me you witch, but I do know that I’m calling the cops!

The red haired woman got up and started to leave the yard, then realized she had better put her cloths on. She took a few steps back toward Alondra and leaned over to pick up her shot sun dress from the grass.

As she leaned over Alondra reached out and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face into her moist pussy. Michelle took a couple of deep breaths and suddenly the world went blank. She fell again under Alondra’s hypnotic control, just as commanded by her post hypnotic suggestion.

She stared up into the dark Latina’s eyes and said to her in a dull, compliant voice, " I am yours Mistress Alondra. I belong to you. Command me.... PLEASE.”

A triumphant smile played across the dark hypnotist’s face. She had again conquered a member of this family. With each day she felt her ability to seduce and entrance victims was growing. Besides, she NEEDED a new pool girl now that she wasn’t doing the work.