The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Alpha Cubed”

mc ff mf md fd

Synopsis: Three friends lament the disappearance of Amanda . Given that they are all Alphas, their lamentations are quite limited. Their discussions lead to disturbing revelations that give them all a new outlook on submission. This is a continuation of “Alpha Beta”.

* * *

“Can you believe it?” Nina laughed into her stim as she tossed her voluptuous red hair. Alyssa still had a shocked looked on her face, while Chloe sat very still.

Alyssa’s eyes narrowed. “And you saw her yourself?”

Nina looked up. “Well no, of course not. I don’t trawl through the slave markets. But I heard through Ben’s sister. You remember, they were together for some time. Apparently he went crazy at the loss, and had to be medicated for his own protection. No one seems to know what happened to her, but Local confirmed it. She was an Alpha, and then she simply wasn’t. All legal and above board—lucky thing too, otherwise that cretin Brian would have required therapy.”

All the women shifted unconsciously at the thought of therapy. Mandatory thought realignment, in order to prevent future mistakes, was not a popular topic amongst Alphas. Of course, it was necessary for Betas, naturally.

Alyssa still was not convinced. “But, for Ancestor’s sake why? What would possess an Alpha to do that, to lose everything? I mean, she wasn’t up to our standards, but she was an Alpha!”

“I know! Oh, how I would love to own her! Can you imagine, having an Ex-Alpha? By the sounds of it, Brian did such a job on her, there wasn’t much left. The poor girl is basically a living sex doll, no real way to humiliate or taunt her, given her limited capacities. But the initial thrill would be so intoxicating!” Nina laughed again, a slight slur in her voice from the stims. Alyssa had a distant look, no doubt imagining owning a woman who had once been her equal.

Not that any Alpha truly believed any other Alpha was their equal. A close competitor, perhaps, but they all believed they were the best.

Well, most did. Chloe wasn’t quite so sure of herself these days, although she did a good job of hiding that, especially to her friends. Begging her Mistress to be allowed to cum while dressed as a slave made even the most arrogant person have some self-doubt.

The stim bar was on the riverside, pleasantly warm despite the Sun setting behind the sky risers opposite. The buildings on the other side of the river held large concentrations of Betas—it was always good to have a chance to look down on lesser people, while in enjoyable company. Or at least, in an enjoyable establishment with friends. As an Alpha, Chloe had never really trusted any of her friends. As an Alpha that had discovered she had a submission fetish, Chloe trusted no-one, and constantly feared the humiliation of being found out. But she had to keep up appearances, which included regular drinks with her two closest friends.

Nina’s face was flush from the stims, but she had more gossip. “I have a picture of her, would you like to see?”

Both of the other women leaned forward. All three were stunning of course, the culmination of many generations of genetic engineering. But gossip, especially gossip that involved the fall of another Alpha, was always entertaining, and all Alphas loved to be entertained. Chloe was feeling more panic than anything else at the moment, but she had to maintain her facade.

Nina tapped the table, and a hologram appeared above the table between them. It showed a woman sitting in some form of medical chair, her hair plastered to her face, gazing up at something. Her breasts were monumentally large, and she was clearly very aroused. Her face was a picture of adoration and bliss. But it was definitely Amanda.

Chloe felt a spike of lust at the same time as a shiver of dread crept over her. Amanda looked so fucking hot! And clearly, she was being programmed to love being a slave.

I know what I will be fantasizing about now. The thought almost made her sick.

The look of submission, of adoration at the thought of being owned, her body sculpted purely for the enjoyment of others. Chloe nearly moaned at the thought of herself in that chair, her thoughts being shaped and controlled, no longer the master of her own destiny or even her own mind.

No! I must not let them know!

Nina looked at her. “Isn’t she adorable?” She had mistaken Chloe’s lust to submit for the desire to dominate an opponent.

“But where is she now?” Alyssa was also staring at the hologram, her hunger at the thought of owning Amanda clear on her face. “How much was she sold for?”

Nina leaned back. “I don’t know, and neither does Local. Oh, of course I’ve made enquiries, but it seems she has just disappeared. She could be anywhere, even over there in the Slums, as a slave-whore.” She indicated to the Beta blocks across the river, and took another drink. But Chloe briefly saw a hint of a sneer on her luscious lips—she was lying. Chloe would bet that Nina knew, and perhaps even now had possession of the once-Alpha.

Amanda. Chloe had known her, they all had. She had joined them often, before deciding to spend more time with Ben. She had been intelligent, witty and almost caring, for an Alpha. She had seemed happy with Ben, that one time Chloe had met them together at a dinner party. Chloe remembered the white dress she had worn, a conservative cut that still highlighted her impressive physique. Amanda had particularly nice breasts that the dress had accentuated. And now she was a lobotomised sex doll with huge tits, with no thoughts in her empty head other than licking pussy and sucking cock. Chloe doubted she wore anything other than a slave collar now.

Like the collar I wore last night, for Mistress.

The thought made her shiver again. The hologram of Amanda disappeared. Chloe noticed that while Nina basked in the glow of being the source of interesting gossip, Alyssa seemed to be lost in thought.

If Alyssa ever found out…

Without wanting to, she thought what it would be like to kneel before Alyssa. No doubt, kneeling would not be enough. Chloe knew that if Alyssa ever found out about her, she would eventually find herself in a similar chair, staring in bliss while a machine re-wrote her mind.

Fuck, my panties are soaking. For Ancestor’s sake, why does the thought of submitting to Alyssa turn me on?

Alyssa was cold and calculating, and would no doubt be very happy to own her. Chloe’s stomach fluttered, even while she forced her face to show no emotion.

Nina rose gracefully from the table, despite the effects of the stims. “Well ladies, it has been a pleasure. Next week?” The other two agreed, though both were lost in thought. Chloe noticed how Alyssa stared briefly at both Nina and herself, failing to hide the aggressive desire in her eyes.

She is going to try something. I must be prepared.

Another thought skittered through her mind before she could squash it. She could see herself with massive slave tits, an empty stare and a slave collar that read “Alyssa’s property”.

* * *

Alyssa made some thin excuse to leave Chloe, and hurried to the nearest transport. Her requests to Local had indeed lead to nothing—it would appear that Local had no current record of Amanda’s location, although it did confirm her loss of status two months ago. Further information requests through Local to Regional would take time in processing, but they must be able to track her down somewhere. An Alpha can’t just disappear!

Two months. That bitch has her, I know it.

Alyssa fumed in the transport. Seeing Amanda lose everything in that chair had given Alyssa a surge of pure pleasure, and she wanted to feel that way again. She wanted an ex-Alpha slave, and she was going to get one. Or maybe two. In the end, Alyssa always got what she wanted. If an Alpha could disappear once without apparent repercussion from Local or Regional, then it could happen again.

* * *

Nina smiled to herself. She loved the feeling of knowing more than her contemporaries, and she especially loved surprising them. She had seen the look of desire on both women’s faces. Oh yes, they wanted to know more. And they clearly wanted to own Amanda.

“Well, they can’t.” Talking to herself wasn’t the most elegant habit, indeed her nursery carers had chided her on this. But she was alone in her private transport, so it didn’t matter.

Well, effectively alone. The slave in front of her looked up at her from her kneeling position, an Alpha’s face but with an uncharacteristic look of utter love and devotion. She had decided to keep the huge tits, despite their crude appearance. They looked almost comical, but where a wonderful symbol of subjugation and failure.

“You are mine, aren’t you my dear?”

The slave looked even more devoted, nodding her head and trying to express agreement without saying anything, hands behind her head, thrusting her considerable chest out for Nina’s benefit. It seemed that Amanda’s treatment had removed her ability to speak, or to communicate beyond groans.

“Well, you don’t need to talk or even think anymore, do you my dear?” Nina pulled back her skirt and spread her legs slightly. Amanda’s eyes lit up, clearly she loved to please. The slave carefully but enthusiastically started kissing her knees and then her legs, slowly working her way up. Nina gently stroked the slave’s hair.

“You’re getting—oh my! You’re getting so very good at that. Do you know, my dress is based on the one you wore to the opening gala at the Opera? I remember your clever little witticism that my breasts were a bit too large for me to wear your dress. I believe you were implying I had too much Beta in my genealogy. Well, a small alteration in the dress fabric fixed that. I fear though that the material would be unable to contain your new assets.”

Nina laughed to herself, then sighed as Amanda’s tongue reached it’s target. The big-titted slave didn’t react to the mockery of course, and seemed completely content in pleasuring her Mistress. It was a slight annoyance to Nina that she could never seem to humiliate her ex-peer. Oh, she could always punish her slave, but that was like beating a puppy. Amanda was so devoted, so concerned with her Mistress’s pleasure. Nina had tried dressing her in proper outfits in order to create the pretense of Amanda as an Alpha, so that she could mock her for her defeat, but Amanda’s breasts made anything look like slut-wear, and her countenance of abject submission and devotion was so un-Alpha like.

Still, she was an excellent slave. Nina still could not quite understand why Amanda had let this happen, but that was fairly irrelevant now. The Alpha had lost, and Nina had won. An orgasm, the first of several, washed over her as she rode her ex-friend’s face.

* * *

Chloe was almost in tears as she rushed into her appartments. Cold fear had made her see clearly—Alyssa would try something, and most likely soon. She was clearly taken with the idea of owning an Alpha, and Chloe knew how determined she could be. She also knew the woman was not patient. Alyssa may make mistakes in her rush to acquire an Alpha, but they would be few, and she would work to cover up those mistakes once she had what she wanted. Chloe and Nina would make perfect targets, Alyssa knew both of them well and knew their schedules. Chloe had some time to prepare, but the outcome of this afternoon’s drink was obvious to her if not to Nina—if one Alpha could disappear, why couldn’t others? Alyssa would not know yet how to go about achieving this, but she now knew it was possible, and she would search until she found out the answer. She would attack quickly, and try to take one or both of them. Once enslaved, others would assume that they were weak enough to permit it.

And part of Chloe wanted Alyssa to succeed.

She raced through the house, and opened the access only she knew of. She had to… she had to…

Once through the door, she made sure it was locked and sealed. That calmed her slightly, even though she knew her sanctuary was no real protection. But—

“Explain yourself.”

Chloe froze, then turned around, looking at the floor. She stood stiffly erect, as she had been taught. She was so desperate to explain, she almost babled. “Mistress, oh I am so glad you are here! Alyssa, Alyssa is coming! She wants to take me! If she does, she will find you! Oh Mistress, Mistress we can’t—”

“Quiet!”

Chloe immediately stopped talking.

She must know! I must tell her! But of course, Chloe did nothing but wait for her Mistress’s command.

“You are not properly attired.”

Chloe could feel the heat in her cheeks.

No, now is not the time for this!

But she waited.

“Take off your clothes, and begin your punishment.”

Chloe mumbled a quiet “Yes Mistress” even as she felt her needy pussy spasm at the command. She quickly disrobed, this was not a strip-tease for her Mistress, this was punishment. The vibrator was on a small table next to her. She knelt, then slowly pushed the vibrator into her ass, all the while keeping her eyes down. She tried to stifle her moans as the buzzing device entered her. There had been a time when she could not fit the whole plug inside her—but training with Mistress’s strap-on had stretched her ass enough that she could now fit it all. She put her arms by her side, and arched her back a bit to push her tits out.

“Look at me.”

The sight of Mistress took her breath away, dressed in a black overbust corset that showed off considerable cleavage. She was reclining on her bed, a discarded tablet next to her. The small room was lavishly decorated, and had a large screen on one side giving a stunning view of Rome.

“Play with yourself slowly, but no orgasm. Now, tell me again what sent you in here so flustered.”

Chloe told her, trying to keep her voice steady as the insistent buzzing and her own fingers made her more and more needy. She loved this, handing so much control over to another. Her Mistress was perfect, even though she was a Beta.

Chloe realised suddenly that she had fled here, so that Mistress could tell her what to do and free her from the responsibility of making a decision. She had subconsciously assumed that Mistress would understand everything, and would have the answer. She was an Alpha, and Mistress was a Beta. Chloe’s thought processes were simply faster, she was better in every way. A part of herself chided her own expectations that a Beta could solve this, but mostly Chloe just wanted Mistress to take care of everything.

She began zoning out, unconsciously entering the self-trance that Mistress had taught her so long ago, when Mistress was still just someone the agency had sent to fix her robotics infrastructure. Chloe had flirted with her, not yet realising how important she was. But Mistress had shown her.

She will fix everything.

The thought brought her comfort, even as the rapidly diminishing logical part of her screamed at her to act like an Alpha. She ignored it, basking in the comfort that her Mistress brought her. The comfort of slavery. Her fingers slowed automatically, holding her just short of an orgasm. The butt plug consumed her thoughts, all she wanted now was to be fucked hard. She realised she was drooling on herself, but didn’t care. Her mind faded.

Some time passed, but she wasn’t aware of it. There were sounds, words that she remembered but then forgot. There was touching, and the glorious taste of her Mistress. She licked, and kissed, and obeyed.

“And wake now, my slave.”

Chloe was still kneeling, but now she was next to the bed. Her fingers still traced terrible wonderful patterns around her clit, and the butt plug still thrummed inside her. She moaned, and looked up at Mistress, begging with her eyes.

Mistress laughed. “You are such a needy thing, aren’t you? Well, you can’t come yet. While I figure something out, I want you to go to each male slave in the house, and beg to suck their cocks. Once you’re done with them, I want you to sit and watch that new video I made for you, and take the meds I put next to the screen. Don’t worry your pretty little head about what the meds are going to do to you. Now, go.”

Chloe was so happy as she raced off to find a male slave. Since Mistress had started living here, the male slaves had been serviced by Chloe quite often, and had even come to expect it when they saw her. It made her so hot to realise how much of her Alpha authority was slipping away from her. Her slave-tits bounced as she ran, although the butt-plug made running a bit difficult. She found a slave quickly thanks to houseComp, and he smiled as soon as he saw her naked and dripping. She didn’t even have to beg him to get his cock out. She knelt and got to work quickly, laughing inside at how the thought of sucking off a male slave would have made her gag only a year ago. As he peaked, she made sure he came on her face and tits, just as Mistress liked. The slave thanked her, then wiped his cock on her face and went back to work. As she got up to go to the next male, she smiled at the glow of doing a good job, but mostly at the thought of how well she obeyed. Even though she wanted desperately to order one of the slaves to fuck her, she knew she couldn’t. Slaves didn’t fuck other slaves without permission.

* * *

There was someone at the door. Nina frowned to herself. HouseComp told her it was her friend, Alyssa.

How tiresome. Isn’t it enough that I will see her again in a few days?

She slowly raised herself from the bed, and had the HC order the slaves to dress her. Her dear Amanda had passed out from exertion, and was lying on the floor, heedless of HC commands. That made Nina smile, as other slaves approached her and began to dress her. The ex-Alpha had considerable stamina, not too surprising given her genes. But slave bio-feedback after so many orgasms from pleasuring her Mistress had wiped out the poor empty-headed creature. Nina had quite enjoyed taking a strap-on to her, and watching in the mirror as her favourite slave’s tits shook with each thrust, reveling in her empty-eyed moan of submission each time the slave came.

I may have to have her reduced. Perhaps back to her pert original size.

Being an ex-Alpha, she would be able to take a significant amount of gene-therapy and body modification. She looked down at those huge tits and smiled again.

Well, perhaps not yet. She did enjoy the sight of them, such an obvious indication of slavery. She also considerably enjoyed the idea of changing her slave, having the power to make her ex-friend’s body into whatever she wished. She would be an entertaining slave for some time.

And Nina wanted to play some more, but first she had to deal with her guest.

Alyssa greeted her with smiles, but Nina could see she wanted something. The fact that Alyssa was not controlling her emotions as well as she should was a slight concern. If nothing else, Alyssa was all about control. But Nina smiled and asked her competitor to sit and take refreshments.

“So, what brings you here? I do so love visitors!”

Alyssa’s smile in response was as beautiful as it was lacking in warmth. “After our little meeting, I did a bit of investigation, and I found Amanda.”

Nina controlled her face carefully, and feigned interest. “Oh? And where is she?”

Alyssa’s smile grew, and she ignored the question, to Nina’s annoyance. “While I was looking, I also found an interesting bit of information. It turns out that Amanda is not the first Alpha to be demoted.”

Nina fought to hide her irritation. “Oh? I can’t imagine Local would approve of that.”

“Apparently, there is a slight glitch in some security settings that allows the resident’s access keys to be obtained. Once that is available, the status can be legally changed. Local doesn’t seem to have a policy on status changes down from Alpha.” She played with her glass, a finger slowly tracing the edge. “My guess is, the founders must have thought that anyone stupid enough to have their status revoked deserved the results.”

Nina started to feel nervous, an emotion she was not accustomed to.

What is this bitch saying to me? Is she threatening me?

Quickly, she pinged HC on the security update status—two hours ago. Nina smiled again, and the relief she felt helped to make it look real. “Well, that is interesting.”

Alyssa leaned forward. “Yes, it is. Do you know how many Alphas don’t bother with checking their houceComp settings? Do you know how many of us are so accustomed to lead that they have become lazy?”

Nina’s feeling of relief faded. Something was wrong, she could sense it. Alyssa was being too aggressive, and the thin veneer of friendship was dissolving. It was very un-Alpha like to show so much emotion.

“Tell me Nina, when was the last time you had your houseComp hardware upgraded?”

Nina had difficulty hiding her anger. “You will be happy to know that everything here is fine, Alyssa. I thank you for your concern, but you —”

“Did you have a software security update two hours ago?”

Nina stopped. Of course she hadn’t updated the houseComp hardware in some time, why bother? The software was regularly patched. She pinged HC again—the software update was two hours old. She pinged the maintenance schedule—the HC had recommended a hardware update 8 months ago, which would have required a 14-hour outage.

Who has 14 hours to waste while those agency Betas crawl through my house?

But Alyssa was still smiling, and now she—

Something happened. Nina could feel it. Her connection to HC had just collapsed, and she could no longer sensed anything. She pinged, and—nothing.

Alyssa was laughing. “Oh my dear, the look on your face.”

Nina wanted to slap the bitch’s smile off. Alyssa had somehow gained control of her HC. But Local would find out, and Alyssa would be charged. This could even result in her being sent to Therapy, or worse. So why was she taking the risk?

“You know, if you had shared Amanda, I probably wouldn’t have tried this. But you always were a bit greedy.” She paused as something occurred to her, and then she laughed. What shocked Nina to her core was the laugh sounded genuine.

Alyssa recovered, and said, “Well, I can fix that now, can’t I? I can fix anything I want about you, Nina.”

Nina threw her drink into Alyssa’s face and ran for the door.

* * *

She hid, in an alleyway of all degrading places. It was filthy, clearly Local considered this area to be low-priority.

How did I let this happen?

She had run from the house, and real fear had given her wings. She could not access anything! She could not even ping Local! And then, she had received a reply that made her gasp in panic.

LOCAL: You are not authorised to access this service.

“No!! I am an Alpha, damn you!”

But then Alpha habits started to kick in. Clearly, that bitch Alyssa had done something to her HC, which had in turn affected her access rights. But her gene records would still be held by Local and Regional. She just needed to find a way to be correctly identified. As an unregistered, she would be shipped to the local rehabilitation block for immediate processing. They might not even check her genes before she was processed. And that would mean a low-level Beta status assignment followed by mandatory Therapy. Then it wouldn’t matter if she was identified or not.

LOCAL: You are not recognised. Please wait for collection.

Nina tried to push the clawing terror away, and tried to concentrate. She just needed time to—

A patrol transport passed by the alley. She froze, and the vehicle continued. It took several valuable seconds for her to regain control of her breathing. There was a door next to her, a back entrance to some service establishment. She quickly went inside.

That bitch will be looking for me.

If she could get out of this with her status in tact, she would hunt that little whore down and destroy her. The thought burned inside her. She needed to hide until she could think of a plan.

The door led into a room that contained racks of the same style of clothes.

No, those are uniforms.

She ran her hands along one uniform. It was a black and white dress, and seemed very short.

LOCAL: asdfacawecw3%

She frowned at the garbled message. Hesitantly, she pinged the buildingComp.

f3f4a4fawe4fw4fas

Nothing that made sense. She began to doubt her own cybernetics, wondering if Alyssa had somehow infected them. But then an idea occurred to her. She could pose as a worker here, while she planned out her next move. She smiled at the thought. Alyssa would never think to find her in a serving uniform.

She quickly removed her own (very expensive) dress, and tried to hide it. She would come back to claim it, once her campaign of fury had finished and that bitch was a processed whore for long-distance interplanetary trips. The uniform fit very snugly, and showed off considerable cleavage. There were no panties, and the dress was so short that her own panties would show. But she was no prude, she could handle being semi-naked in front of others. She knew her body was perfect. She left her panties with her old dress.

These poor Betas won’t know what hit them.

She smiled at herself in the mirror. Yes, anyone who saw her would be amazed. As an Alpha, it was always encouraging to remind Betas just how lesser they were. She released her luxurious red hair, adjusted herself for maximum appeal, then stepped through the door into the main part of the building.

There were several tables, with waitresses moving quickly between each one. She—

tty4465456&ht4

The garbage communications from the buildingComp was frustrating, she would need to find a way to re-establish contact. But first, Nina looked around and saw a table that seemed to be lacking in servants. She walked over, and smiled at the seated couple, who smiled back. They were surprisingly attractive, for Betas.

vbs45fgsdff

She tried to ignore the messages, and bent low to ask them for their orders. Her posture meant that they had quite a view of her cleavage, which she was considerably proud of. The man smiled and put a hand on her left breast.

She hid her shock, and started to move his hand away from—

fweerf34fsfa

The messages were getting easier to ignore. She decided to leave his hand where it was, to keep up the pretense. She leaned in a bit further, to give him better access. He groped her, then remarked to his very pretty companion that they were real.

Well of course! I am an Alpha, and—

ffwef9f29f9f

She just managed to stop frowning. The buildingComp was trying hard to get her attention, but right now nothing was getting through. The man stopped groping her tits and put his hand on her leg while they looked through the menu. It was hard for Nina to hold still, the hand was slowly stroking her, and it actually felt quite good. His fingers started to travel upwards and inwards. As his fingers brushed the lips of her pussy, she realised just how turned on she felt.

Then the fingers slipped inside her. She tried to bite her lip to hold back the moan, but it didn’t help.

Ancestors, those fingers feel so fucking good!

And she was so wet! Was it part of the exhilaration of the escape? The fingers flicked her clit, and she shook, almost coming right there, but she somehow managed to maintain her posture. The man looked up and smiled at her.

“She is a pretty thing, isn’t she?” The woman seemed to agree. They really were both very attractive. She would happily sleep with them.

“Why don’t you be a good girl, and suck me off before the drinks arrive.”

What? I’m not… I don’t…

But she did actually want to see what his cock looked like. Carefully, she knelt down and scooted under the table. His legs were already apart, and she gently fished his cock out. It started to harden in her delicate hands.

It’s so… so nice, I don’t usually like this, but why not? I may as well play along.

The cock looked so hot. She leant forward, kissed the tip, licked it, and then slowly started to work her head up and down his shaft. His hands came down and held her head, and she was grateful for the guidance. He started to pump his hard member into her mouth, and she tried not to gag—

fwe9f34f9sdfa9

- but she was a fast learner, and soon managed to take his whole cock in her mouth.

He pulled out of her, then tapped her on her head and asked her to stand up. She did so, and stood attentively while he looked her up and down. She was quite worked up, and wanted to fuck him, but it just felt better to wait. He took her hand, and led her over to a small alcove at the side of the restaurant. She noticed the restaurant had several alcoves, and some were occupied with clientele fucking waitresses.

Nina turned to face him, letting him stare at her tits. He told her to turn around, and she did, conscious of his gaze on her ass. He put his hands on her hips, and she froze, her heart beating hard. She looked back over her shoulder. He leaned in as he pulled his hard cock back out. “Bend over.”

Nina carefully bent at the waist, aware how much her dress rode up over her hips. He lined up behind her, and she spread her legs to give him a better access. She looked back at him, and put her hands on his.

This looks so hot!

Strange, given how submissive this position felt. He pushed, and she felt him slowly enter her. She moaned out loud as she was penetrated. The man smacked her ass and told her to keep quiet, so she did her best to stifle the moans of pleasure, but it was so hard! He looked so good with his hands holding her naked hips!

“You really are a pretty little slut. Ever been fucked in the ass before?”

Her eyes widened and she shook her head. All she wanted was for him to keep fucking her pussy, it felt so wonderful. But he pulled out.

“Spread your cheeks for me.”

Hesitantly, she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart. His smile was so arrogant and condescending, but that only turned her on more. She felt his hot cock rest on her most private hole, and then the pressure started to build. She had to clamp her lips shut to stifle the moans as he suddenly was inside her. It was sore—

af234fasdf

- but it felt wonderful! His cock pushed into her, filling her, and she felt her whole body shake.

Why have I never tried this before?

He started to pick up the pace, and her big tits spilled out of their tight confines. She looked around as she was fucked, at the clientele eating their dinners, and the waitresses performing various sexual services. Nina felt suddenly a bond of sisterhood with these other women. They were working to provide pleasure for the guests, but clearly they were all enjoying themselves. Each waitress that was being fucked had a look of bliss on her face, and Nina understood why.

He suddenly grabbed her tits and his body jerked, and she could feel him spray deep inside her.

I’ve… I’ve pleased him!

The thought suddenly pushed her over the limit, and despite his command, she almost screamed out in pleasure.

He pulled out, and patted her cheeks affectionately. “You were good. I’ll see if we can borrow you for a few nights.” He walked off, leaving her to tidy herself up.

What, borrow me? I don’t think so, I need to—

afasd8fasd8fa

But I need to-

g934g0gsdfg

She felt light-headed for a few seconds. Her pussy desperately needed some attention, but there were still guests to serve. She quickly made herself presentable again, then went to the next table and smiled at them. She was looking forward to the evening, when she would be borrowed by her first table guests. No doubt they would take her home and fuck her senseless. She couldn’t wait, and then she could serve them! She hoped they would fuck her tight ass again.

But then she realised she was neglecting her new guests. She looked around at her sisters, all working hard, and smiled in joy. One of her new guests reached over and casually pulled her tits out of her top, so she pushed her arms together to give them a good view. She laughed as they took pictures. She knew she looked hot. They asked her to turn around and bend over, and then they started grabbing her ass. She played with her tits. A random guest passed by and pinched her nipple, and she thanked him.

It was such a good idea to hide here!

* * *

“No! NO! Stop, I’m an Alpha, get off me! Get off me! Get —”

Alyssa suddenly went quiet, and the patrol officer released her. But inside her mind, she screamed at them.

NO!! This can’t be happening! I am an Alpha, I have rights! I have rights!

She received another dreaded ping from Local, and before she could react, she suddenly felt very calm. The patrol officer started to remove her clothes.

It had worked so well. She had Nina’s access key! The stupid woman had run off, but it would only take a short time to find her and pick her up, and then Alyssa would have what she wanted—an Alpha at her mercy. She could still picture the look on Nina’s face when she had lost everything.

But something had gone wrong. She had been about to look through the house when her connections had suddenly timed out, and her access revoked. Then the patrol had arrived.

How? What went wrong?

She walked towards the third door on the left, then went inside. Or rather, she was forced to calmly walk into the room. There was an uncomfortable looking chair with phallus-shaped implements and wires leading out of the enclosing head-rest.

No! NO! Please NO!!

She had apparently been charged with some crime, but without access she didn’t know what.

They’re going to process me!

The realisation shocked her and terrified her, but the terror faded and she became calm once more. Her body sat down and carefully arranged the dildo. She sat back, and then gasped as the vibrating dildo began to push into her. She heard humming behind her.

No, please! Please! Local, you must stop this! I don’t want to….I don’t……

It was getting hard to concentrate. Despite herself, the dildo felt good inside her. Robotic limbs appeared, and injected her breasts with something. She then felt a pinch at the base of her skull, and pressure in her head.

...no…

She felt a terrible sense of vertigo, and her vision blurred. She felt like she was drifting.

She suddenly wasn’t sure where she was. She knew she had just known, but she couldn’t remember anymore.

She also realised she couldn’t remember her own name. Her tits felt good though. Had they always been so big? They looked… so fake… like a cheap Beta prostitute…but they also looked very attractive. No, hot, they looked sexy. Slutty. Fuckable. Her new tits looked very fuckable. She felt fuckable.

Usable. Like a slut. She felt like a slut.

She felt more injections in her ass, and pressure. She guessed her ass was growing too. Her ass cheeks would be fuckable. Her ass would be fuckable.

The dildo felt wonderful. She had a connection with the building. Or was it the chair? It was doing something. She felt her thoughts… slide into a new groove. This groove was very deep, she knew she would be thinking only these new thoughts soon. She had difficulty remembering. They were taking her mind away, her memories. She could feel pressure, and then another part of her disappeared. She wondered briefly what she was loosing. The dildo sped up, and more arms came out. They were marking her skin with something. She suddenly knew the marks told everyone she was available. She would always be available. She now had rings in her nipples. She moaned and spread her legs, urging the dildo further into her. Something was about to happen, something that would clean up her mind, get rid of all the old thoughts, the doubts and confusion. The dildo felt so good! The rings in her nipples were on fire. Her tits seemed to grow slightly. She could feel her greatly padded ass. She vaguely remembered being beautiful, but the thought disappeared. She couldn’t see herself past her huge tits. She wanted something, something so very badly, she briefly remembered that she was an Alph-

I’m a slave-whore!

An orgasm flooded through her at that thought, and she gasped, making her big fake tits shake.

LOCAL: Sentence carried out. Reassignment complete.

She smiled, but she wasn’t sure why.

* * *

Nina smiled brightly as she approached her next table, making sure to sway her hips as she walked. The old-fashioned high heels had initially been difficult to wear, but she was a fast learner. The uniform was tight as usual, and Nina had trouble to keep her breasts contained as she walked, but the guests never complained. And of course, the customer was always right.

Always!

There was a woman by herself at the table, a very attractive woman. Of course, all the guests were attractive, but she was particularly pretty. Nina bent low at the waist, her hands between her legs to allow her elbows to push her tits out more.

Funny, I keep thinking of them as tits. Still, I do have nice tits!

She knew she did, so many guests had praised them. And she had pleased so many guests. She had been very popular, and had so far been loaned out every night. She enjoyed her use considerably, although it was sometimes difficult to find transport back to the restaurant in the middle of the night with her uniform ripped and her hair and face covered in come, with fluids leaking out of her pussy and ass. Usually, when the guests were finished with her, she was expected to leave immediately. But the restaurant had a good changing facility, and constantly monitored her medication. She didn’t remember needing so much medication before, but then she only had time for about 2 hours of sleep in the restaurant dormitories before the morning shift began. Those morning guests tended to be transport crews and were sometimes a bit crude—one such guest had bent her over the table and started fucking her plump ass before she could even say her standard greetings, right in the middle of the restaurant! But it had still been enjoyable, and of course she still came hard just after the guest did.

Ah, the orgasms. Nina truly did not ever remember having so many! Although her memories were a bit fuzzy lately. But she was popular with both men and women, and through servicing them she experienced a great deal of pleasure. She did seem to be putting on weight though, specifically her ass and her tits, while her waist was if anything slightly narrower. Her figure was perfect before, and she didn’t really want to look so much like a slave-whore, but the guests seemed to like it.

Her ass was still a bit sore from last night, as the guest had used a very large strap-on. The female guest, a mid-ranking Beta attorney, had said that Nina looked almost as good as an Alpha, and had wanted to “fuck the Alpha” out of her. She had also pulled Nina’s nipple rings quite a lot over the course of the evening. Nina’s nipples had been pierced several nights ago, as had her clit, and usually she wore small gold bars with her uniform. Her pierced tits felt particularly good against the tight confines of the uniform, and the gold bar in her clit was just visible as a flash of gold when she walked.

“Hello Nina.”

Nina’s smile faltered briefly.

Do I know this guest?

“Do you remember me? I’m Chloe.”

Nina was initially confused, but then suddenly she remembered. Yes, Chloe, her friend! Chloe was an Alpha! That meant she had to do a particularly good job!

Her guest smiled up at her.

“Take you tits out, Nina.”

Nina smiled and happily obliged, her piercings making her puffy nipples look even bigger. Betas did like them big, and she had always been well equiped. Her tits hung down in front of her guest, and Nina did her best to push them together for maximum cleavage, supporting but not obscuring them with one arm.

The guest seemed almost shocked, and then smiled at Nina, and gently stroked Nina’s tits.

“My, you have grown a bit.”

The guest tweaked her piercing, and Nina tried to suppress her moan. She must be professional in front of this Alpha guest!

“You know, Amanda always joked that you were a bit heavy on top for an Alpha. She claimed you had a bit too much Beta in you.” The guest laughed. “Well, I imagine you’ve had quite a lot of Beta in you over the last few days. The buildingComp says you have been very popular.”

The guest continued to stroke her tits and play with her nipples. It was so distracting! Nina was trying to pay attention to what the guest was saying, but it didn’t seem to be an order, so she let the words wash over her. She tried to arrange her hair with her free hand so that it framed her tits to best effect.

“And did I see a piercing lower down? Please show me.”

Nina smiled, then turned around and bent right over with her legs spread. Her tight dress rode up over her hips to give the guest a most intimate view, as the dress was designed to do. Her dress also seemed to be able to take her new increased dimensions. Compared to some of the other sisters, she was still quite svelte, but she suspected that all the girls got bigger ass and tits the longer they worked here.

She suddenly felt fingers play with her puffy lips, made even more sensitive by the piercing. She moaned before she could bite her lip to keep the noise down. But it was very hard, especially when fingers started to push inside her! Nina tried to keep her tits still, but it was hard work to maintain this posture as she was finger-fucked.

The guest suddenly stopped. “Turn around, Nina.”

Nina was sorry the guest had stopped playing with her—she really was quite pretty. But that had clearly been an order, so she stood and turned, automatically tucking her girls back into place. She liked the way her nipple piercings showed through the tight uniform.

“Do you remember coming here?”

Nina smiled. Of course she did! She had come in, put on the uniform, and started serving tables.

“Do you remember Alyssa?”

Nina frowned slightly, but quickly regained her smile.

Alyssa...yes, she… she is a … I don’t like her… unless she was a guest, of course…

“You may not have realised, but when Alyssa illegally revoked your status, you were undefined and therefore unprotected. Local was going to have you picked up, but instead you came here. The local buildingComp wasn’t designed to handle this, so it reverted to default assignments for you. Local did not appeal, and did not have any further suggestions, so the BC has continued to assign you tasks. Without your status for protection, the BC has made a number of modifications to your thought processes. It rece3ived no objections from you or from Local, so it has also heavily edited your memory. You have also been given behavioural therapy and basic Beta-level motivational therapy. Your higher-level brain functions have also been partially stunted. I’m afraid the methods used may have caused some long-term deterioration, but it is probably only slight. Given your popularity, BC has assigned you new medication fit for your new role, and your Alpha heritage has meant your body has adapted remarkably quickly.”

The guest paused. Nina tried to concentrate on what she had said, but there had been no commands. She knew the guest was talking about her, but it seemed strangely unimportant. She made sure her hair framed her chest—many guests had complimented her on her red hair. It went very well with the uniform.

“So it seems that Alphas make the best servants. Or at least, their bodies do. Their minds also tend to accept training very quickly, unaccustomed as they are to resisting. And why should we resist? Everything is done to make our lives easier, why should we resist that?” The guest seemed to laugh at her own joke, so Nina joined in with a pretty laugh of her own. She hoped the guest would give her an order soon.

“Nina, I used to despise you. Do you know that? I used to think you were a self-centred pleasure seeker.”

Nina suddenly felt shame through to her core. Why was the guest upset? She didn’t know what to do, the feeling of failure washed over her so completely that she almost sank to the ground. Maybe one of her sisters could provide a better service? She tried hard to hold back the tears, but it was—

“Oh no, stop, I’m sorry! I forgot. I need to take care with what I say to you. I am delighted with my service so far.”

The clouds vanished as quickly as they had formed, and Nina basked in the praise, standing to attention and trying to make herself more available. The guest laughed. What was her name again?

“Nina, I have requested to loan you out tonight.”

Nina gasped and smiled brightly at that. She was looking forward to pleasuring this guest, she was so beautiful! She couldn’t wait to be naked and perform any acts the guest requested. She especially loved begging to be fucked in her plump ass, many guests liked to hear her beg for that.

“I’ve also requested the loan to be permanent. It’s just a formality really, but you can put in an objection if you would like. Do you want to come home with me?”

Of course she did! It’s what the guest wanted. Nina wondered if she should get her tits out again, the guest hadn’t really ordered her to put them away. She had done that by habit, but now she wondered if she had done the right thing. She mulled it over, and decided that she should leave them where they were. Each breath she took almost set them free, and guests sometimes liked to see her pop out. She smiled at the guest. Had she just said something to her?

“Of course, that means I effectively own you now, Nina. I can do whatever I want with you, I can change your body to suit my whim, I can rearrange your mind for my pleasure. I could even have you processed into a common slut-whore and sold to the slums. If you think you’re a bit slow now compared to what you were like before, you are a veritable genius compared with those women and men. And you may have gained a few kilos in your breasts and backside, but you are flat in comparison to a fully modified slave-whore. What do you think about that?”

Nina shivered slightly at the guest’s language. She wasn’t quite sure what it all meant, but it sounded like the guest was very pleased with her! Her nipples were rock-hard, and she was breathing heavily. It sounded like the guest would soon use her for her own pleasure, and that sounded wonderful to Nina! She couldn’t wait to service this pretty guest. She thought that it might be some time until she returned to the restaurant, and she would miss her sisters and the 15-minute breaks they had together. Her waitress-sister Amy had a wonderful tongue, and Samantha’s pussy tasted like champagne, and that other girl who had worked here so long that she had forgotten her own name, she had the most wonderfully soft pair of breasts. But it sounded like the guest wanted to have a lot of sex! Nina couldn’t wait.

“That sounds wonderful!” Her own voice seemed quite a bit higher than she remembered, but then she didn’t say much these days. The guests were really here for her body, and were not very interested in her thoughts. Well, her own thoughts were fairly dull, even she thought so, and they were mostly about how to please the guests anyway. She didn’t waste much time thinking too hard, there was always things to do. Thinking seemed a bit too boring. What was the point, when she could be lovingly sucking a juicy cock instead? Or indeed gently caressing and licking a sweet pussy? She definitely like both. She liked anything involving sex.

The guest smiled again, then stood and walked out. Nina happily followed, swaying her hips as she walked. They entered a transport where a very large-breasted slave was waiting for them, kneeling on the floor. The slave looked very familiar, but Nina couldn’t quite remember her name. The slave’s clothing was very suggestive, but the size of her breasts almost shocked her. Nina wondered what it would be like to have tits that large. She smiled at the thought—her tits and ass were already quite large, and she was sure her guest would want her to stay as she was now. Anyway, there was no way she could fit into her uniform with tits like that. Even the waitress with no name didn’t have breasts that large.

As the transport moved off, the guest reached across to the slave on the floor and picked something up. It looked to Nina like a piece of jewelry. The slave also had one around her neck.

“Nina, this is a slave collar. You can see Amanda has one on as well. You can see they both have the word slave neatly engraved, for anyone to see. I was going to have stupid slave bitch written on yours, but I decided against petty vendettas in the end.”

The guest handed the collar to Nina.

“Put it on.”

Nina smiled and clicked the collar into place. The guest smiled at her. “It looks perfect.”

They rode in silence for a time. The guest seemed worried about something.

“I did try to get Alyssa, before they processed her. I mean, I helped to set it up so that she would fall, but I still wanted to save her from that...that punishment. Even afterwards, I tried to claim her, but by then she was officially registered and assigned to one of the slum blocks, for social control. Apparently if the Betas have enough sex, they don’t care as much about their shitty lives. Every 15 minutes I have been told, day and night. They can sufficiently stimulate her brain, what’s left of it, not to require sleep. They only need 15 minutes per day to perform basic maintenance on her body, before she goes back to work. It’s… well, I didn’t hate Alyssa that much.”

Nina could hear the sorrow in her guest’s voice. She wanted to kiss her and make her feel better. She played with her hair, and occasionally stroked her needy pussy lips, just for the rush of desire. No coming of course, not without the guest’s permission.

For the rest of the journey, they rode in silence. Nina was slightly disappointed that there wasn’t any sex.

They arrived at a very prestigious home. Nina had vague recollections of this place, and even seemed to remember a time when she had lived in a home like it. As they walked inside, the guest started to take her clothes off. Nina’s heart lept at the prospect of immediate sex. When the guest was naked, she turned to face them.

“I have a secret, Nina. A secret that could have ruined me. You could have ruined me. But I want to share it with you now. I am…”

She paused, seemingly hesitant. Nina waited patiently, appreciating how beautiful the guest looked naked. Nina wondered what the guest would—

houseComp: New slave registered.

Nina was almost surprised by the message. She had received so many garbled messages at the restaurant that she was almost used to having no proper contact. She frowned slightly, why was the houseComp telling her about a new slave? Surely that was—

houseComp: Training schedule loaded, proceeding.

Nina felt slightly confused. Something, in a distant part of her, felt vaguely afraid, but she didn’t know why. An old reflex made her consider pinging the HC for clarification.

“Nina, I’m a slave.”

The guest seemed anxious, and Nina wanted to sooth her. Maybe the guest would like to hold Nina, and rest her head on Nina’s big tits? Some guests had taken comfort like that in the past. She—

af234faf3fsef

Oh no, not more garbled messages!

She felt a bit light-headed for some reason. And hot. Her uniform seemed suddenly a bit too restrictive.

“My Mistress owns me completely. And now, she owns you and Amanda as well.”

aaf324fasefasd

ff4rf34gsdfgsad

frfref345g4rg%5

Nina almost swayed. Her mouth was dry, and her head hurt. Briefly she thought she might fall. The guest, no wait, her name was Chloe, no it was slave chloe. The slave was trying to tell her something.

“You’re a slave now, Nina. The houseComp is even now updating you. I can see that it’s taking effect. Mistress doesn’t have my access key, but she doesn’t need it. Can you believe it, she used hypnosis on me? I had to access archives to understand what it meant, but of course by then it was too late. But it worked, which means that a part of me must have wanted it. I must have wanted to give up control. And now She owns me. I even begged her to take my access and make me her permanent slave, but she laughed and said she still wanted a puppet Alpha to make everything look ok.”

Nina could see that slave chloe also had her pretty, perky nipples pierced. Just above her shaved pussy were the words “Property of Mistress —” and there was a word, but Nina couldn’t read it. She thought it might be the name of chloe’s Mistress, but for some reason she couldn’t make herself understand the written word.

Slave chloe looked so sexy. The slave reached over to a table, and put on a collar. It read slut. The slave shivered as she clicked it in place, her nipples popping. Nina wanted to kiss her, taste her, grind herself against the naked slut. She wanted someone to play with her, fuck her, use her. She wanted to submit herself. She wanted to be a piece of property, with a price tag, an object.

I need someone to own me.

Nina moaned at the thought, and desperately tried to grind her pussy against her fingers, but she knew she couldn’t.

“I know. Relax Nina, it will all make sense. Don’t fight the new instructions.”

What instructions? Wait, when did I take my clothes off? Wasn’t I wearing… um…

She twisted her own nipples. She thought about sucking her own tits, they were certainly big enough for her to do that. She thought about putting a dildo on the floor and sitting on it, feeling it slide inside her ass. She wanted people to watch her get fucked, she wanted people to watch her admit to being a slave, to admit her need to be owned. She was panting, her mouth open in a constant moan.

Slave chloe stepped forward and put a hand on her cheek.

“You were never really a friend, before. But now, now we are sisters, we can be real friends. I love you Nina.”

Nina moaned at the touch. But the hands were too gentle. She wanted chloe to grab her, pinch her, rub her, penetrate her, invade her. She didn’t want delicate, she wanted chloe to take her and fuck her.

“Please….please fuck me!”

Her own voice surprised her. How long had it been so high-pitched? Her tits, had they always been so big? Why was chloe naked? Her eyes opened wide.

Slave chloe smiled. “I wanted you back, just for a bit. She will probably change you afterwards, but I wanted you to see. I lost, Nina. I lost everything. And so did you. Isn’t it wonderful?”

Nina moaned her need, and then leant forward to kiss her once-friend, now her sister slave. As her tongue tasted chloe, Nina realised she truly had lost everything. But she never lost! All she really cared about though was how badly needed to be fucked.

A chime sounded. Slave chloe broke away from Nina’s embrace and rushed to the centre of the floor, then knelt. Nina stumbled, but joined her on the floor.

Have I really lost? This can’t be happening, not to me!

The three naked women knelt in a line, legs spread, tits out, eyes down. Nina felt her will crumbling. She needed this. Slave chloe’s Mistress would be here soon. She realised she wanted the Mistress to be here, to see her naked and submissive. The humiliation at her fall from power, her failure, her loss of prestige, loss of wealth and slaves, even her loss of Amanda as her own personal fuck-toy, nothing really mattered as much as the need to be owned.

I need to be someone’s property.

The thought was so true, so correct. A part of her knew that this was fake, that a machine was teaching her to want this. She tried to summon the will to stand, to close her legs, but she couldn’t. Her legs opened a bit more, and she moaned at her own failure.

I want to be owned. I want someone to tell me what to do. I want someone to control me, to make me a better slave. I want to stare blankly ahead while my betters fuck me senseless. I want to bask in my submission to my superiors. I want my owner to shape my mind into a simple tool, only fit for obeying commands. I want to be unable to think for myself. I want others to decide what I should think. I want my owner to shape my body for her needs. I want to be an object. I want to obey.

The thoughts tumbled through her, making her pussy drip and her nipples throb.

Oh Ancestors, this Mistress will give me slave tits like Amanda! She will take away who I am, and I will love everything she does!

She knew it was true, but she kept her back arched for her owner.

I am about to be owned! I am about to be made into a slave!

She almost came at this glaring truth.

Nina could hear a door open, and she heard footsteps. Heels. They clicked towards the three women.

A voice spoke, and Nina had never heard a more wonderful sound.

“Oh my, you have done well Chloe. Such a pretty thing! And already pierced too! If I hadn’t seen the pictures, I almost wouldn’t believe she was an Alpha.”

Nina could hear Slave chloe breathing hard from the compliments. She so badly wanted Mistress to give her an order! She deliberately tried to arch her back further, to make herself more appealing than the two slaves next to her. Her lowered gaze could only see Mistress’s boots, but she longed to kiss and lick them, to demonstrate her need.

“Slaves, play with yourselves.”

Oh yes, thank you! Thank you...Mistress!

Her Mistress had given her a command, and she had obeyed. Nina quickly put her fingers in her sopping pussy, and could already feel an orgasm building. But she had to go slow, Mistress had not permitted her to come yet. She could hear her own laboured breathing over the moans of pleasure from the other two. Nina played with her hair and tits while she fucked herself, moaning like a Beta whore and hoping desperately to catch her Mistress’s attention, just so she could receive another command.

“Hmm, I think the two of you need some heavy body modifications. If delightful Amanda here can sport such an impressive rack, the two of you can as well. I still haven’t decided what I’m going to do to your minds yet, but you do take your new instructions so well. I think it would be quite delightful to make one of you a drooling vegetable, and then have HC automate you. A proper old-fashioned robot!”

She laughed, and it sounded so musical. Nina moaned as her fingers betrayed her need and slowed down, keeping her on the brink.

“Well it can’t be Chloe, even you stupid Alphas might suspect that a drooling servant is not in full control. And Amanda doesn’t really have anything left to lose. I guess that means you, Nina. Well, we shall see. Slaves, I am about to do some pretty major processing on your bodies and minds, and you will forever more be slaves. You will not remember a time when you weren’t slaves, and you will always want to obey. If you’re lucky, you will still be able to count to ten when I’m done with you. If not, well, you won’t know about it anyway. Your bodies will be changed to make you more—well, more like a Beta sex doll. You will lose those perfect Alpha physiques, and gain a more common, crude appearance. I guarantee that you will all be used a lot. I may deny you ever having an orgasm again if I feel like it. And after a while I will grow tired of you, and I will sell you to those processing plants you Alphas love to send Betas to, and you will beg me to do it. Now with that in mind, and only when I say, you must come hard and thank me for what I am about to do to you.”

Nina shook all over, trying to hold herself back from the brink, trying so desperately to obey her owner’s command, denying her own pleasure that she so badly craved in order to obey.

But in the torment of her overwhelming desire, she suddenly had a brief glimpse of perfect clarity, abruptly aware of her true past that the programmed lies had tried to conceal. Her eyes widened as she saw herself, standing proudly, defying everyone, defeating any who challenged her, her own household full of slaves, her pleasure their only thought. She could have it again! She could recover from this! She was still an Alpha!

Chloe’s system would probably have the same bug, she could exploit it to gain control. She had a link with the HC. Her whole body shook in need, she still craved so horribly to be owned and abused, but there was still a chance! She just had to—

“Now, come!”