The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is my entry in the “Sweet Nothings” contest, hosted by Sara H.

My e-mail address is . Comments (criticism included) are welcome.

“Altering Reality”

This is all Brooke’s fault. If I could get a hold of her…well, I don’t want to know what I might do. But she screwed up everything.

It all started back at Datco. I was in middle management, nothing too special, but I was at least trying to climb the company ladder. My superior was Mr. Leonard, who was cursed with a complete lack of personality and humor. I could have lived with that, but he was also horribly incompetent, and he had a toupee that looked like a dead wolverine. I was counting the days until he retired, so that I could replace him.

Then there was Brooke, Mr. Leonard’s secretary. She was a tramp, always pushing the very limits of the dress code. She was a sexy blonde with blue eyes and a killer body, and she always wore tight, short skirts that really showed off her legs and…

Sorry, I’m getting off track. The point is that Brooke was the office slut, and she was screwing Mr. Leonard at every opportunity. I knew it; everyone knew it. Brooke made no attempts to hide it. If there was anyone at Datco I liked less than Mr. Leonard, it was Brooke. She even had a patronizing quality, as if sleeping with the boss somehow made her above the rest of us. God, I hated that bitch.

Yesterday was the day when Mr. Leonard was to choose his successor. I had prepared for this for some time. Mostly, this meant doing the best damn job I could, which I had always done. I’m sort of an overachiever.

However, I’m not going to deny using looks to my advantage. I might not look quite like Brooke, but I’ve got an attractive face and a nice body, and I take good care of myself. I wore outfits that flattered my looks without being trashy, and I flirted on occasion. It wasn’t easy flirting with Mr. Leonard, because his idea of flirting was speaking in the same dull monotone about the same uninteresting things, but I did my best.

The problem is that he knew I would never sleep with him. Of course, I didn’t really see this as a problem, because I never imagined that he would give the job to Brooke. She was the secretary, for Christ’s sake. She knew nothing about management. She wasn’t even that good of a secretary. All she really knew was how to put out.

When Mr. Leonard announced Brooke as the new boss, everyone was shocked, especially me. Brooke gave me a mischievous, knowing smile, and then she followed him into his office to give him his afternoon blowjob. For a moment, I just stood there, trying to absorb what had happened. Then I went to my desk, packed my things, and left. I didn’t even bother announcing my resignation.

For a while, I just drove around, trying to clear my head. Then I headed back home, cursing both of them along the way. I deserved that promotion. Brooke deserved to be walking a street corner.

Just before reaching my apartment building, I passed by an alley. This particular alley was a center for the neighborhood drug trade. I passed by it every day, to the point that I did not even notice it anymore. Yesterday, I noticed it.

Now, I’m no angel. Back in college, I smoked pot fairly often. I tried acid once. However, I put all of that behind me when I entered the work force. No one wanted an employee who couldn’t pass a drug screen.

I realize now that it was a bad idea. If I had put any thought into it at all, I probably would have just found a bar and gotten drunk. Instead, I parked by my building and walked back to the alley.

I was kind of scared, but I was also still angry, so it sort of balanced out. Anyway, there was only one person in the alley. He was young, maybe in his early twenties, and he was cute. He had light brown hair and pale green eyes, and his smile was curious and suggestive. A tattoo of a naked woman ran down his right arm. He was looking me over, studying the outline of my legs under my skirt.

I cleared my throat. “Have you got anything for me?” I asked in the most neutral voice I could manage.

He grinned and shrugged. “Oh, I’ve got something for you…” His eyes had now gravitated to my breasts.

This made me sigh a little. “Drugs? Got anything for sale? Nothing too hard…”

He nodded and slowly pulled a plastic bag from his coat pocket. Inside were five small white pills. “Five for fifty dollars. Take it or leave it.”

I frowned. “What are they?”

He smirked. “Something real nice. You’ll thank me later.”

I sighed again and nodded. “Okay. Deal.” I bought them, and then I got the hell out of there.

Back at my apartment, I almost flushed the pills. Not only was I too old for this sort of thing, but I didn’t even know what they were. Still, I needed something to take my mind off of what happened at work.

Finally, I took one of the pills with a glass of water. Nothing happened. I waited and waited, but there was no difference whatsoever. I figured that the dealer was playing me, selling me sugar pills or something, and I decided that that was what I got for doing something so reckless and stupid. I made up my mind to stay away from that alley from then on.

That night, I had a sex dream, but I couldn’t really remember it afterward. All I can say is that I woke up in a very good mood, as if the previous day hadn’t even happened.

I was getting dressed when the phone rang, so I answered it in my underwear. It was Mr. Leonard. “What do you want?” I asked, irritated. I knew what it was about, though, and I had no intention of changing my mind.

As he droned on, I started to feel strange, not quite myself. “Look, Jamie, I know that my decision came as a shock to you. You’ve been a fine employee for me over these years, and I really do appreciate it. That’s why I want you to come back. Where would Datco be without you?”

“I don’t care…” I responded, holding my forehead. I felt warm and distant, and a strange sense of pleasure was coming over me. What was happening to me? I struggled to stay focused on what he was saying, but I could feel my sense of reality slipping away. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

“Just think it over. I assure you that you can return to your old position, as if nothing happened…”

When I opened my eyes again, it was I like a different person. I smiled mischievously. “And what will you do to me, if I don’t come back?”

There was silence on the line. “I don’t think I understand.”

I ran a finger playfully down my chest. “I’ve been a naughty girl, Mr. Leonard. Are you going to spank me?”

“Uh, well…are you just toying with me? Because I don’t appreciate—“

Two teenage boys in another building were watching me through the window. I winked at them and then moved to give them a better view. “I bet you’re pretty hard right now, Mr. Leonard. You like telling me what to do, don’t you?”

”I…”

”Say it, Mr. Leonard. You know you want to.” I was stroking myself.

“I…I like telling you what to do.”

I smiled seductively. “So tell me what to do, Mr. Leonard. I’m listening.”

Silence came again. “Tell me what you’re wearing.”

“A blue silk bra and panties. Does that please you, Mr. Leonard?”

“Really? Or are you making that up?”

”Would I lie to you, Mr. Leonard? After all, you’re the one who’s running this show…”

”I…uh…touch yourself.”

I grinned. “I’m way ahead of you, Mr. Leonard.” Then I laughed a little. “Now I really must be going, but I’ll think about what you’ve said.”

“No, wait—” I hung up, posed one more time for the teenagers, and then went back into my bedroom.

As I was getting dressed, I felt dizzy. I closed my eyes and shook my head, and suddenly I was myself again. I stood there in shock, puzzling over my actions. What had I done?

That was when I thought of the drugs. The dealer had never said how long would they take, or even what they would do. Had he given me some sort of date rape drug? It would certainly fit his behavior. I thought of his eyes looking me over and shuddered a little.

Well, the good news was that I hadn’t slept with anyone, or anything like that. Sure, I’d completely changed Mr. Leonard’s perception of me, but I would no longer be working at Datco. Any recommendation he would give me would probably be a good one. Also, I somehow doubted those boys would make any complaints. After careful consideration, I counted myself lucky and decided to forget about the whole thing.

An hour later, while taking a shower, I started having inappropriate thoughts about the dealer. I tried to push them out of my mind, but the idea of his hard body against mine was too compelling. Apparently, the drug had yet to completely wear off. Well, I decided to enjoy it for what it was worth and leave it at that.

As I stepped out of the shower, though, that strange feeling came over me again. This time the effect was nearly instantaneous. I stood there for a while, touching myself, thinking in pleasure about any man that entered my mind.

Grinning slyly, I opened the medicine cabinet and took out the bag of pills. I was pleased that I hadn’t gotten rid of them yet. I took one pill out and swallowed it dry. Then I went back to touching myself.

A few hours had passed. I was back in my bedroom, sitting on the bed in a blouse and skirt. The bag, still containing three pills, was in the wastebasket nearby. I simply could not get my mind off of what had happened.

Finally, I stood up and began pacing once more. Okay, so I had taken another pill. The first one hadn’t caused too much damage, right? All I had to do was wait for this to pass without getting myself in any real trouble.

I stopped pacing and caressed my forehead. A headache was coming on. Actually, it didn’t feel like a headache. It felt more like a warm spell, like heat was flowing outward from my brain. It felt strangely nice.

I stared at the wall, trying to gather my thoughts. A hand slipped over my chest, and then another. I looked down and saw that they were another woman’s hands, but I made no effort to stop them. In fact, I found that they did not disturb me at all. I just stared at them curiously.

They began to unbutton my blouse, and soon they were pulling it off. Standing there in my silk bra, I looked over and found myself staring into Brooke’s eyes. She kissed me gently, and then she slipped my skirt off. I felt as if I were under her control, and this excited me somehow.

She said nothing, but I understood completely, and I nodded. I slowly slipped off my bra and panties, and then I turned my head back toward the wall. She wrapped her arms around me, stroking me, and I felt great pleasure at this. I just stood there, caught in her spell, neither able nor willing to resist.

Her tongue slipped softly, sensuously into my ear, and I felt like I might pass out. I opened my mouth to speak, but no words came. Her hands roamed down the front of me, her body pressed against my side. I was not sure if I could take much more, but I still hungered desperately for it.

I was standing in my bedroom, completely naked and all alone. I looked around in confusion. Had I been dreaming? Was it a hallucination? Could the drugs actually do that?

It was hard to believe that being with Brooke had not been real. At the same time, though, it made perfect sense. Why would Brooke have come here? How would she have gotten in? I was afraid, not only because I was losing my sense of reality, but also because I was losing my sense of self. I was not a bisexual. Being with a woman, even one who looked like Brooke, had previously held no appeal for me.

Well, that was no longer the case. As I thought back on my hallucination of Brooke, it filled me with a growing pleasure. I found that I still hungered for her, even though I still hated her. What had the drugs done to me?

I nearly panicked. I decided that I had to get out of there, that being boxed in was only making things worse. I left my apartment to go check my mail.

On the way down, I started to relax a little. This time, it had only been my imagination. Besides, maybe the phone call had not really happened, either. Maybe the drug was just a hallucinogen, and my mind was simply playing tricks on me.

I breathed a sigh of relief and laughed a little. When I opened my mail box, there was only a credit card check and a letter from one of my college friends. Her name was Sheryl, and we hadn’t spoken in years. I smiled at this. Reading it would provide a distraction from my current problems.

I had always liked Sheryl. She was funny and considerate. She was also very hot. She had large breasts and shapely legs, and I had seen her naked on more than one occasion.

I started imagining undressing her back in my dorm room, while my old boyfriend watched. In my mind, I ripped away her black lace bra and slipped her lovely breasts into my mouth. She just sat there, staring at me in lust.

“Jamie?” my boyfriend asked. He was naked now, and he wanted to join us. I licked my lips as I stared as his cock.

“Jamie?” I turned around in confusion. I was in front of my mailbox, holding my mail. A man was standing there, someone from my building. He was handsome and muscular, with reddish hair and dark brown eyes. I resisted an urge to lick my lips.

I shook my head. “Um…Josh, right?” I smiled tentatively.

He nodded with a smile. “Sorry. You were just staring off into space.”

I shrugged. “Yeah…I have a lot on my mind. In fact, I have to get back to my apartment now.”

Josh grinned. “Well, I was headed that way, myself. I’ll walk you back.”

I smiled in spite of myself. Sure, he only wanted to sleep with me, but at least he was polite about it. That was more than I got from a lot of guys. “Okay, why not?” I responded.

Why not? Why not? I was a porn film just waiting to happen, that’s why not. As we walked back, I waited nervously for any sign of one of my…episodes. Josh was talking about something, but I paid no attention. Don’t invite him in. Don’t invite him in. Do not invite him in.

“So…” Josh turned and smiled, just as we reached my door. “I guess this is where we say goodbye…” He really was a nice guy.

I shook my head and grinned seductively at him. “Don’t you want me, Josh?”

He smirked curiously. “Uh, well…yeah…” He was studying me for signs of a trick, I think.

I slipped up against him, my hand running over his crotch. “Then take me.” He nodded eagerly, and then he instinctively looked at my door. I shook my head again. “Right here. On the floor. I’m going to make your every fantasy come true.”

He started to hesitate, looking down the hallway in both directions. Then my hands went to work, and he forgot about everything else.

Soon, we were half naked on the floor, rolling around wildly. I went down on him, and then he was ripping my lingerie off. By the end, I think he was as crazy with desire as I was. I brought out the animal in him and loved every minute of it. It’s a wonder that no one called the cops.

Finally, I stood up and went inside. I did not speak a word, only offering one last seductive smile before I disappeared behind the door.

In the bedroom wastebasket, I found what I was looking for. I swallowed all three pills, lay down on the bed, and stroked myself for a while.

I’m sitting on the floor of my bathroom now, staring at the door. I pulled the phone cord from the wall, and I closed all of the curtains. Is there anything else I can do? If there is, I’m too afraid of leaving this room to try.

One pill made me do things, or at least imagine things, that I wish I could take back. This time, I’ve taken three. All that remains is to wait, and to hope I don’t cause too much damage.

This is all Brooke’s fault.