The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alternate Auction

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. A slightly different approach to this one. Not really unique for the site but it is for me so bear with me. Enjoy.

“And now, our next item to bid, ladies and gentlemen, comes to us from the private collection of Madame Sophie Marcuin, one of the leading businesswomen in France. Madame Marcuin, who is sitting right there in the front row, helped organize this auction and has graciously provided security for this event. The item in question comes from her private collection, a serving plate that has been in her family for several generations, nearly since they began to rise to a spot of financial power. It is a sterling silver serving tray, circular in shape, exquisitely polished, with the family crest upon it. The bidding may begin at $500.

“Oh, wait, before we begin bidding, Madame Marcuin has asked me to show you some of the special qualities the tray has. Eva, if you can hold the tray up and let them all see that, if you hold it up to light the right way, a special, previously hidden design comes up, one that seems to merge with the family crest. If you look closely at it, you can see it creates a sort of spiral design that becomes much clearer as the light hits it. Madame Marcuin encourages all of you to look closely at the spiral. She wants you all to look closely at the spiral, ladies and gentlemen, she wants you all to look very, very closely at the spiral. If you want to purchase this item, ladies and gentlemen, you must look closely at the spiral, you must look closely at the spiral. Eva, hold the spiral up for everyone to see. That’s right, Eva, move the tray back and forth slightly with your hands, move it back and forth with your hands.

“If you all look closely, ladies and gentlemen, very closely, very, very closely, you’ll see the spiral pattern appears to move as Eva moves the tray. In fact, it does appear that the spiral is slowly turning, slowly turning, ladies and gentlemen. Madame Marcuin would like you all to look closely at the spiral as it moves, ladies and gentlemen, she would like you all to look closely at the spiral as it moves, ladies and gentlemen, look closely at the spiral, very closely, ladies and gentlemen, very closely. Watch the spiral move, ladies and gentlemen, Madame Marcuin wants you all to watch the spiral move, spinning, really, she wants you all to watch it spin faster now, she wants you all to watch it spinning faster and faster towards the center of the spiral.

“Madame Marcuin wants you all to watch the center of the spiral, ladies and gentlemen, please watch the center of the spiral, watch the way the waves flow into the center, ladies and gentlemen, turn all your attention into the center of the spiral, put all your attention right into the center of the spiral. Madame Marcuin wants you all to relax and watch the center of the spiral, ladies and gentlemen, relax and watch the center of the spiral. That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, keep looking at the spiral and relax, ladies and gentlemen, keep looking straight into the spinning spiral and relax, relax and watch the spiral spin, spin, spin, relax, spin, spin, relax, relax, spin, relax, relax, relax, Madame Marcuin commands you all to relax, ladies and gentlemen, you must all relax. You all want to relax, ladies and gentlemen, Madame Marcuin commands you all to relax, relax, relax.......”

“That will work fine, Jerome, thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, I am Madame Marcuin and you will listen to every word I say. As you listen to me, ladies and gentlemen, you feel yourselves becoming more relaxed, more relaxed with my every word, ladies and gentlemen, you are totally relaxed and every word I say, every word you hear makes you even more relaxed and obedient. Relaxed and obedient, ladies and gentlemen, you are all feeling very obedient to me. You will do what I say, ladies and gentlemen, you will all do what I say. Do you understand?”

“Yes.....Madame Marcuin....”

“Thank you all. Jerome, sit quietly in that chair and do not speak. Eva, sit with him. Oh, actually, a better idea. Eva, why don’t you take off Jerome’s pants and give him a blowjob? That’s a good girl. Now, guards, can you open those doors in the back? Thank you.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my true auction of the evening. As you all know, I have been having these little gatherings for some time now. The same special plates and trays that allowed my family to gather their fortune in the first place allows me to add onto it. Before we begin, any questions?”

“Madame Marcuin, with all respect, are you sure that these people will not remember anything of this?”

“Lord Hewitt, Eva does not remember that the blowjob she is giving Jerome is not her first and Jerome doesn’t remember all the nights he’s been with her and me, for that matter. Trust me, I’ve been doing this for a while now and I can assure you that everyone you see here is in a deep trance state and will remember nothing of what they do here. My family were artists in this craft long before Mesmer arrived so I know what I’m doing.”

“We don’t doubt your abilities, my dear, just your intentions. Let’s not forget you’ve basically blackmailed us all to keep quiet about this.”

“A mere precaution, my friend. I can’t have you babbling the details on this all over, can I? Making sure you’re in no position to brag about this to friends is a safety precaution on my part. Now then, shall we begin? Oh, wait. Eva, Jerome has come already, you can stop sucking now. Poor girl gets carried away, so easy to please.

“Now then, let’s see, where to begin? Hmm. Will the woman in the front row please rise, the dark haired one in the suit. That’s right, you’re the one. Very nice, highly attractive. What is your name?”

“Laeita.....”

“What a lovely name. And what a lovely body. I would like to see more of it. Would you remove your clothes, please?”

“No....I cannot.....”

“Oh, dear, I hate it when this happens. Eva, hand me the tray, will you? That’s a good girl. Now, Laeita, look into the tray, look into the spiral, Laeita, look deeply into the spiral. That’s right, that’s a good girl, look deeper and deeper into the spiral, deeper into the spiral, Laeita. Deeper and deeper, losing yourself into the spiral, Laeita, deeper and deeper into the spiral. You are deep in the spiral, Laeita, deep in the spiral, you will do what I say, Laeita, you will do what I say, won’t you, Laeita?”

“Yes.....As you say.....”

“Very good, my dear, very, very good. Now, remove all your clothing. You see, gentlemen and ladies? She obeys with no hesitation now, no question, simple obedience. She will do what you tell her to and will remember nothing of it. My, my, my, such a nice body here. Full and pointed breasts, smooth ass, you must work out.”

“Yes...Madame.”

“All right, gentlemen, all bidding will be in American dollars, shall we start at 10,000? 10,000, gentlemen, come on, someone must want that. 10,000, thank you, 20,000, thank you very much, do I hear Thirty? Yes, 30,000, thank you Baron. Forty, do I hear 40,000? 40,000? Oh, come now, ladies and gentlemen, there must be more than this. Hmm, maybe a demonstration of sorts is in order. Let’s see......Laeita, why don’t you go over to where Jerome is sitting and do your best to fuck his brains out, all right?”

“Yes, Madame.”

“Jerome, I’m counting on you to impress my boy, don’t let me down.”

“Yes, Madame.”

“Ah, now that is the sight, isn’t it, gentlemen? Just watch her, watch the way she thrusts herself onto Jerome’s hard cock, watch the way her perfect breasts bounce with each move forward. So intriguing, so incredible to watch. Her smooth ass sliding up and down as she works himself on his cock, her hair bouncing slightly behind her, now what will I hear for a night with her?”

“50,000 dollars!”

“50,000, do I hear more? More? Sixty, seventy, eighty thousand there. A hundred thousand from Lord Hewitt, now it’s getting interesting. A hundred thousand, a hundred and twenty-five, a hundred and fifty, two hundred thousand, I hear two hundred thousand dollars for a night with Laeita, who will top that? Hm, who will top that?”

“Five hundred thousand!”

“Lord Hewitt, glad to see you’re getting over your worries. Five hundred thousand, do I hear six hundred thousand? Yes, six hundred thousand from the Sheik, seven hundred from the Lord. Come on, people, watch the way she looks fucking Jerome, that look on her face as he massages her breasts in his hands. Surely she’s worth more.”

“One million dollars.”

“Why, Ms. Lunter. I never would have guessed. One million, ladies and gentlemen, anyone want to top that? Anyone, anyone?”

“Two million!”

“Two million dollars, anything more, anything more? No, going, going, sold to Lord Hewitt for two million dollars! Laeita, after you’ve orgasmed, put your clothes back on and sit back in your seat.”

“Yes...uh!....Madame.”

“Now, our next item to bid is more one for the ladies. Will the gentleman in the second row with the gray suit stand up? No, the other one. Yes, come up here, dear boy. What is your name?”

“Terry....Madame.”

“Good. Now, apparently, demonstrations help these sales out a lot. So, Eva, why don’t you bend over. Good, no panties as usual, good girl. Now, Terry, go over and give it to Eva up the ass.”

“Yes, Madame.”

“Oh, my, my, my, such a large cock. The opening bid has been adjusted to 50,000 dollars. Do I hear sixty?”

“Going, going, sold! Both the lovely Wakeling sisters sold for five million dollars to Mr. And Mrs. Rogers, very good. Now, then, ladies and gentlemen, you may make out your checks on the way out, I must ask that you all please leave before I wake them all. All you need to is to wait by the exit after the auction, give your target the words ‘Madame says sleep,’ and they’re yours for the night, or duration you wish. Now, I ask that you all go now, thank you all very much.

“Let’s see, Jerome, Eva, you’re all nice and clean, take your places there, that’s good. Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to snap my fingers in a moment. When I do, you will all awaken from this trance. None of you will remember anything that has happened to you while in this state. Nothing at all. You will not notice anything wrong with the time or with any differences in your attire. Now, some of you have been told a certain phrase. When you hear that phrase spoken, you will once again fall into this trance and do whatever you are told, without question. My thanks for a most profitable evening.”

“Our next item, ladies and gentlemen, from the wine cellars of Lord Jackson.....”