The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sorry for this huge introduction, but this is the first story I plan on releasing to the public. I am the type of guy that likes science fact stories. That is, stories which are outrageous enough to keep it entertaining but reasonable enough to be possible. So it is not surprising that I like to write about things that could or have happened.

This particular fictional story is BASED on a true story. I hope in this way I will strike a good balance between reality and fiction, leaving you to wonder what really happened and what I made up. I will say this: there is less fiction than you may think. ;)

Since HTML is not allowed on many archives, I represent direct thoughts with single quotes.

Alternate Hypnosis

Section I—Meeting Wendy : Chapter 1-6

Chapter 1 The Situation

Guy Fisher was the last one to step onto the old yellow school bus. The marching band was heading off to their first competition and freshmen got the “left over” seats. Looking around the bus, he didn’t see any seats available, so he started to walk to the back.

‘Please god, let there be a seat,’ Guy thought to himself. If he didn’t find one he would have to get off the bus and go to another.

Making his way down the isle, Guy came to the very last seat. There sat Wendy Johnson, along with a large water cooler occupying the seat next to her.

‘Guess I’ll just have to go to another bus,’ Guy thought.

Carlos, the drum major, entered the bus. “Everyone seated and ready?” he shouted. He looked at Guy standing there. “Problems Guy?”

Guy looked up. “All the seats are taken. I was getting ready to...”

Carlos interrupted and started walking to the back. He glanced at the water cooler. “Move the cooler to the floor. You can sit there.”

As Guy sat the cooler down he heard the drum major shout, “At ease, face forward, no talking!” Quickly, Guy sat down and assumed the “position”: sit still, look strait ahead, and respond like a statue.

After a few minutes, Guy’s thoughts wondered to Wendy. Wendy was beautiful, definitely model material. He wondered why someone as good looking as her wasn’t on the cheer leading squad.

As Guy continued looking strait ahead, he noticed Wendy’s reflection from the helmet in front of him. He looked at her face and her eyes, how emotionless they were. He started to imagine her look was one of determined obedience. He had always fantasized about hypnotizing a woman. Fantasies filled his mind as a large bulge began to form beneath his hands.

“At ease!” the drum major yelled. “Next stop, one hour!”

Guy sat motionless, too embarrassed to move his hands from his bulge.

Wendy pulled her helmet off and let her long dark hair flow loose. “Man that thing is uncomfortable,” she said. She spread her legs and dipped down to retrieve her hat box from under the seat.

Guy glanced over Wendy’s slender body. Needless to say, her position didn’t help his bulge situation. “Um, could you get my hat box while you are down there, please?” he asked politely.

Wendy scrounged around for a few seconds, and then pulled out a large gray box. “Here you go,” she said. Then back down she went.

Guy filled his mind quickly with thoughts to calm his “Stanley” down (Stanley Power Drills). Images of torturous castration acts filled his mind, thoughts of mutilation and death ... thoughts of fishing.

A minute passed and finally he got settled.

When Wendy sat up, Guy decided to break the ice. “So are you nervous about the competition?” he asked.

Wendy smiled. “Yeah, real nervous.”

Guy asked in a puzzled voice, “I’m surprised. I figured by now you would probably be used to this.”

“Actually, this is my first performance with the band. Granted I’m a junior, but I just transferred here this year,” Wendy responded.

Guy heard a loud ‘YES!’ go through his head. ‘Common ground! Maybe I will get some nookie on this trip after all,’ he thought.

“So tell me, why didn’t you join the cheer leading squad?” Guy asked.

Wendy smiled. “Well, my family is very religious and my parents didn’t want me joining an organization which may promote promiscuous behavior.”

Guy shrugged. ‘Oh well, no nookie,’ he thought. The conversation died down and time passed.

Chapter 2 The Challenge

“At ease, face forward, no talking!” The drum major shouted.

The buses entered a rest stop off the interstate and parked. Like cattle, one by one, everyone filed out of the buses to the parking lot, where mountains of cheap peanut butter sandwiches waited.

Chris Freebie, a fellow freshman, approached Guy. “Hey Guy, whassup?”

“Nothing much. Just thinking about how terrible this food is,” Guy said.

“Hey, I hear that you are sitting next to Wendy Johnson. How did you manage to pull that off?” Chris asked.

“Luck I guess... well actually she saw me and suggested I move the cooler and sit next to her. What can I say? I am a woman magnet.” Guy smiled.

Chris said, “Man I wish I was so lucky. So do you think you will make out with her?”

Guy boasted, “Probably. I mean, her family is big into religion and stuff, but she strikes me as the rebellious type. She’ll probably be all over me.”

Chris threw up an eyebrow. “I don’t know. I’ve heard she is a real chastity belt. Rumors are she has never even kissed a guy. Besides, she is a junior and you’re a freshmen.”

Guy said defensively, “Freshman huh? I tell you what, you just come over to bus three and I’ll show you chastity belt.”

Even though Guy was a freshman, he knew that one of the band rules was that you had to go home in the same bus and seat that you went down in. There was no way Chris could get on his bus.

Chris said in a challenging voice, “You mean to tell me that you are going to make out with Wendy Johnson, even though today is the first time you met? Bullshit! I bet you ten bucks you don’t even kiss her.”

Guy said, “Then a ten dollar bet it is my friend.” Guy extended his hand to form the contract.

Chris smiled and shook his hand. “Ten dollars it is.”

Chapter 3 Opportunity Rises

The competition was tough. The band only placed third overall. A crowd of tired people gathered in front of the buses to board. As Guy stood waiting to board the bus, Bill Hodges approached him.

“Hey Guy,” Bill said, “Chris told me about your little bet. He asked me to keep tabs on you since he couldn’t get on the bus. Anyway, I’ll be ‘getting water’ every once and a while to see how you are doing. I can’t believe you are actually going to make out with Wendy Johnson. Man, you pull this off and you will be a god among men!”

Guy thought, ‘Great, not only did we place 3rd, but now I am going to lose 10 bucks.’

Being October, it could get real cold at night. So people brought blankets to wrap up in for the trip home. Wendy’s mother had given her a large brown blanket... too large.

Wendy looked over at Guy. “Do you want to share this blanket with me? My mother must think I am huge or something,” she said trying to be funny.

Guy smiled, trying to figure out if Wendy was suggesting something or just being nice. “Sure, thanks a lot,” he replied.

Wendy threw Guy a side and then curled up into the corner as far away from him as she could.

‘Guess she was just being nice,’ he thought.

Guy looked around the bus. He could see couples all the way down the isle snuggled up together under the blankets. He grew envious. It was dark and under the blanket the air was warm and moist.

Guy wouldn’t have even known he had fallen asleep had he not awaken to the faint sound of moaning in front of him. He peered around the seat and saw a couple embraced in a kiss. He thought he saw hands moving around under the blanket. As he leaned forward, Guy pulled Wendy’s blanket with him and it fell down.

He sat up and looked over at sleeping beauty. Wendy had a pillow against the window supporting her head. In her relaxed state, her legs had spread slightly open in response to her hands, which had fallen down and were now resting against her inner thighs.

As a young man, Guy had many fantasies. One fantasy involved exploring a woman’s body while she was unconscious. The site of Wendy in this position gave him an instant hard on. He sat back and recalled a fantasy that could apply to his situation.

In health class, when he was taking CPR, Guy had asked the teacher why he was suppose to breathe into a person’s mouth if he exhaled carbon dioxide. The teacher informed him that what people breathed out was still 15% oxygen. 15% oxygen is not enough to maintain consciousness in a person, but enough to keep the vital organs functioning.

With this new knowledge, Guy developed a fantasy that involved breathing into a woman’s mouth once she had fallen asleep. He figured after a little while, she would be so out of it that he could do whatever he wanted. The idea seemed reasonable, but there was one catch. Need to be near a beautiful female when she goes to sleep.

Well, in light of the co-ed sleeping situation he was now witness to, Guy’s mind was working at full pace conjuring up fantasies for when he got home.

Suddenly Guy’s thoughts were interrupted as Wendy shifted. She apparently had grown uncomfortable, and in a semi-conscious state, grabbed the pillow and pivoted around to lie down. She ran into Guy during the shift, so she settled the pillow on his lap.

Guy looked down at Wendy. He figured she probably wasn’t fully awake or aware of what she just did.

“Wendy,” he said in a soft voice.

...no response.

Guy’s breathing fantasy began flashing before his eyes. Here was a beautiful woman, lying in his lap. He knew he had a good hour and a half before the buses would get back to school. Temptation began to engulf his thoughts. He wasn’t even thinking about the bet anymore, opportunity had risen.

‘Oh what the hell,’ he thought, ‘if she wakes up I will pretend I was waking her up with a “sleeping beauty” style kiss.’

Chapter 4 Sleeping Beauty

Guy raised his right leg up and crossed it, pushing Wendy’s pillow and head up into the air. He leaned forward so that his lips were as close to hers as he could get without touching. He peered into sleeping beauty’s eyes. Flashes of light began dancing across her face as the school bus drove by a truck stop. Guy could see Wendy’s eyes rolling around under her eyelids.

From health class, he knew this to be REM sleep, the last of the sleep cycles. He watched her breathing. When she breathed in, he breathed out.

As Guy continued, Wendy would try to yawn occasionally. It was during these moments that he made the most effort to deny her of oxygen. There were several minutes between each yawn attempt. After he exhaled into her 4th yawn, her body just seemed to totally go limp. There was no longer any movement beneath her eyelids. He felt he had done enough. Besides, it had been about ten minutes.

It was time to test Wendy. Guy didn’t want her waking up when he had his hands down her pants.

Guy thought for a minute and then decided to tickle Wendy. Tickling would wake a normal person up and if it did, it would not be like he was violating her.

So he started.

... 15 sec

... 30 sec

... Nothing. Wendy had the response of a rag doll.

Guy’s bulge was so intense that it had become extremely uncomfortable. He leaned Wendy’s body up with his right arm. Her head fell forward. Quickly he unzipped the long zipper of his marching pants and shifted “Stanley”. Then he laid her body back down.

‘One more test won’t hurt,’ Guy thought. He took a finger to Wendy’s eyelid and pulled it open. Her eye was looking way up into the top of her head so that her eyes looked white. ‘I guess my theory worked, she is totally gone,’ he thought.

Guy peered down at the body before him. It was gorgeous. Everything he could ever want. And at least for the next 15 minutes or so it was his to do with as he pleased.

Wendy had a slender body, so maneuvering it was not hard at all. Her knees were leaning against the back of her seat. Guy lifted them up into the air so that her body shifted to a state of lying on its back. He let the left knee continue to fall forward until it hit the seat in front of him. Then he pulled the right knee back, placing Wendy in a most compromising position.

During the shift, Wendy’s left hand fell off the edge of the seat and dangled in the air. Guy looked down at her semi-spread eagle position. Her face was right next to his. Her mouth hung slightly open and her right hand had fallen between her legs.

Guy lifted the limp right hand up and discarded it off to the side.

A finger began its long trek from Wendy’s lips, down the center of her body. As it approached its destination, more fingers joined in until finally Guy’s palm took possession of the warmth between her legs. Through several layers of clothing he exerted his possession. He looked down at her open mouth and decided to taste her. Taking her in, he explored her perfect teeth with his tongue. He found her tongue limp and unresponsive.

The moment was interrupted by a faint, “What the... ”

Guy looked up and there stood Bill in amazement. Bill realizing he was interrupting simply gave Guy the thumbs up and walked back up the bus.

Guy smiled. ‘Mission accomplished.’

Chapter 5 A discovery is made

‘Too many layers,’ Guy thought.

Luckily Wendy was in abbreviated uniform, meaning her jacket was off and she was wearing only a tea-shirt and her marching pants. Well, the marching pants didn’t take long to unzip, exposing white silken panties.

Guy sat there wondering what to do next, as his hand caressed Wendy’s warm soft stomach. It felt smooth like silk. This perfect body was his to touch and do with as he pleased. He was almost content with just the knowledge of that.

Realizing that Bill might not be the only person who needs water, Guy grabbed the brown blanket off the floor and covered up his “toy”.

Under the blanket, Guy shifted the body further to the left so that the pillow now supported the center of Wendy’s torso. This new position pushed her firm breasts up into the air, right in front of his face. Her head hung off the pillow into the isle.

With some difficulty, Guy unclasped the bra under the layers of shirt and blanket. He then pulled the blanket down and the shirt up as far as they would go, revealing two firm breasts. The nipples were hard from the coolness of the bus. He caressed the left breast with his finger. He found the breast fit perfectly into his large palm, as he ever so gently gripped it. Then he took the nipple into his mouth. His right hand found its way down between her legs. Under the silken panties, his fingers explored.

‘Well, she is not a virgin, but she is definitely tight,’ Guy thought.

He gently nibbled on the nipple.

... no response.

Wendy’s mind must have been completely gone. Guy decided to stop nibbling, as she may be sore when she wakes up.

Out of the corner of his eye Guy saw Carlos stand up in the front of the bus. Guy quickly covered Wendy with the blanket. Carlos was coming down the isle, but really slowly. He was stopping at each seat. Guy heard a lot of commotion from the couple sitting in front of him.

Guy leaned forward, “What’s going on?” he asked.

“Hand Check,” a voice replied.

“What’s that?” Guy asked in a puzzled voice.

“Carlos is coming down the isle, checking all the couples to make sure there is no hanky panky going on. He’ll say ‘Hand Check’ and both people are suppose to show him their hands,” the voice replied.

“Well, Wendy is asleep,” Guy said.

“Well wake her up,” the voice responded.

‘Shit!’ Guy thought. It didn’t take him even 60 seconds to button Wendy’s bra back up, zip up her pants, and pull her shirt back down.

Now, Carlos was about half way down the bus.

Guy pulled the blanket off and leaned Wendy against the corner. She wouldn’t stay up! She kept flopping down into the seat.

‘Shit!’ kept going through Guy’s mind. He didn’t want to be too loud or he would bring attention to himself. He gently held Wendy up by her shoulders and started whispering, “Wendy, wake up.”

... Her head fell forward.

“Wendy, wake up. Wendy, can you hear me?”

... No response.

Carlos was now 3/4 of the way down the bus.

Guy took both his hands and forced both of Wendy’s eyelids open.

“Wendy, wake up!” Guy said in a more affirmative tone.

A moan escaped Wendy’s lips.

‘Finally!’ Guy thought. He slowly leaned Wendy’s body back against the corner. He didn’t want to seem anxious. In a more calm tone he repeated, “Wendy?”

“What?” she said in a sleepy voice.

“Are you awake?” Guy asked.

“No. My head hurts,” Wendy responded.

“Well, Wake up,” Guy said.

“I can’t,” Wendy replied, “I’m too weak.”

Guy blinked his eyes a few times, thinking ‘What the hell?’

Wendy’s response had not been one of sarcasm or annoyance. It had a different tone: soft, emotionless.

“Wendy, Are you awake?” Guy asked again.

“No,” Wendy responded calmly.

Guy didn’t know how to react. Under the circumstances, he was unable to grasp what was going on.

Carlos tapped Guy on the shoulder.

“Hand Check.”

Guy looked up, still in disbelief from what Wendy had just said. He raised his hands up for Carlos to see.

“What about Wendy?” Carlos said.

“Uhh... she’s asleep.”

Carlos looked over and grinned. “Oh, don’t worry about waking her up. I know you guys are OK.”

Carlos left.

Guy sat there, hundreds of thoughts running through his head, Wendy’s body still leaning against the corner.

Chapter 6 Alternative hypnosis

As Carlos moved back up to the front of the bus, Guy calmed down and began to think more rationally.

‘OK,’ Guy thought, ‘so she is not awake but she is talking to me.’

...[Twiddle thumbs]

‘Maybe she is just talking in her sleep.’

...[Twiddle thumbs]

‘But she responded to my questions.’

...[Twiddle thumbs]

‘So her conscious is asleep but her subconscious is awake.’

The thought kept repeating in his head:

‘So her conscious is asleep but her subconscious is awake.’

Then a thought occurred to him.

Mostly do to his fantasies, Guy did know a little bit about hypnosis. He knew that it typically involved a person focusing on something in such a way that the subconscious would stay “awake” while the conscious would go to sleep. In addition, there are several levels of sleep. The more asleep the conscious is, the less it interferes with suggestions made to the subconscious. But in all the literature Guy had read, he had never read anything about coming from the other direction. Taking a person who was already asleep and some how waking only the subconscious up.

He dwelled on the thought. Then his thoughts shifted

‘I wonder how deep she is.”

He looked over at Wendy and recalled pulling her eyes up and seeing her eyes looking way up into the top of her head. She was totally out of it.

He thought to himself, ‘Her subconscious is probably TOTALLY open to any suggestion I make right now.’

He felt a bulge forming in his pants, as Guy considered the possibilities. But he was also nervous. He had already taken a big leap by fulfilling one of his fantasies. And now he was contemplating another? ‘I must be crazy!’ he thought.

A popular saying came to mind: In 20 years you will regret the things you didn’t try more than the things you did.

‘I’m not ready for this,’ Guy thought to himself, ‘but if I don’t do this now, I may never get an opportunity like this again.’

Luckily, Carlos’s hand check had woken a lot of people up and so the bus was buzzing again with whispers. This provided a good cover for what Guy was about to do.

He thought for a minute about the stories he had read and what to say and then spoke.

“Wendy, can you hear me?” Guy said calmly.

“Yes,” she replied in her airy voice.

“Listen to me Wendy. Concentrate on my voice and listen only to me. My voice sounds very soothing to you right now. You enjoy listening to my voice and hearing what I have to say. Isn’t that right Wendy?”

“Ye..s.” She said it as though she had barely enough energy to get the syllable out.

“You like listening to my voice and you like me. You have enjoyed sitting next to me during this trip. Haven’t you Wendy?”

“Umm..hmmm...”

He thought for a second, ‘OK, now where am I going with this?’

“You like feeling this way, calm and relaxed, totally open with me don’t you Wendy?”

“Yeah...”

“Well I want you to listen to me very carefully now and take in what I have to say. Whenever I say the phrase ‘deep deep asleep’ you will come back to this special place where you can listen to my soothing voice. So what is the phrase that brings you back to this special place?”

A few seconds past as she gathered her strength... “Deep deep asleep,” she whispered.

He thought for a minute. ‘But now, what if I don’t get a chance to say it?’ He formed his words and then he continued.

“Very good. You like me a lot Wendy. You like me so very much that tomorrow after band practice you will offer to take me home. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” escaped Wendy’s lips.

He paused and then decided he had said enough. With the bases covered he sat there and wondered what to do next. He really wanted to test the trigger, but she was probably too out of it to wake up.

‘I won the bet and fulfilled one of my fantasies. I won’t push my luck,’ he thought.

So he sat back and started to dream about all the possibilities, his own sex slave.