The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alternate Hypnosis

Section III—The Sleeper has Awaken: Chapter 13-24

Chapter 13 Opening Up

It was lunchtime and Guy found himself sitting in his usual place, reading a hypnosis book he had gotten from the library earlier that morning.

“Hey Guy, You have been reading that book all day. What do you keep in there, pictures of nude women?” Chris asked from across the table.

Guy looked up, “Oh, Wendy likes psychology, so I thought I would brush up on some stuff to impress her.”

“You, Guy fisher, brush up on some stuff? Are we talking about the same Guy Fisher that went to Governors School? I thought you already knew everything.”

Guy smiled. “Just because I make good grades, doesn’t mean I know everything. Except maybe about women. Which reminds me, you owe me 10 bucks.”

Chris reached in his pocket and slapped a 10 down on the table. “Man you suck. You WOULD have to remember that. But I have to admit. You are da man.” He then pulled out a book and began working on some homework.

Guy looked down and continued reading, skimming his hypnosis book for a work around to the moral barrier problem.

Suddenly, Guy felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and was surprised to see Wendy standing there. In her hand was a folded up piece of paper with the words “TO GUY” written on it.

“Hey Wendy. You wrote me a letter?” Guy said in a surprised voice.

Wendy smiled. “Well you know how boring French class is. I have to get to World History. Before I leave, promise me you wont tell anyone about what I wrote.”

“Sure,” Guy said, “I promise.”

“Thanks. See you at band practice,” Wendy said.

“See you then,” Guy replied.

Wendy gave Guy an unexpected peck on the cheek before walking away.

Chris began bowing. “I’m not worthy. I’m not worthy...”

“Shut up Chris,” Guy said, acting as though he wanted him to stop.

Guy began skimming the letter. It seemed his “you can trust me and tell me anything” suggestion worked. Wendy had written three pages explaining some rather intimate and personal things about herself.

The first part of the letter was pretty blah. Wendy talked about her youth. About how she was an only child and wished she had a brother or a sister. She talked about her youth group at church and how it became her second family. She mentioned how she was very close to god and went to church on a regular basis.

Guy yawned and began skimming for some more interesting words.

On the second page, Wendy started talking about her old boyfriends. They were very briefly mentioned, but from what Guy could tell, between her freshman and sophomore year, she had about three. The last boyfriend she talked more in depth about.

He was the star quarterback of her previous schools football team. They had only dated briefly when he invited her to the senior prom. Prom night was when it happened. Traditionally people “did it” after prom. But Wendy made it clear to her boyfriend that she had no intention of “doing it”. She felt that sex was a sin prior to marriage. Her boyfriend thought he could seduce her with champagne. When that didn’t work, he became frustrated and raped her, taking her virginity.

Wendy immediately told her parents, who brought charges up on the boy. There was a lot of publicity surrounding the event. Ultimately this was why they moved and why she transferred to Guy’s school.

Since that night, Wendy hadn’t trusted men. It seemed as though she hadn’t dated, kissed or had anything to do with them in the last year. And in the wake of her trauma, she had become even closer to the church.

Wendy ended the letter by telling Guy how he was different. How she felt as though she could trust him and be open with him for some reason.

‘Wow,’ Guy thought, ‘this is going to take a lot of work. I’m going to have to do something about Wendy’s religious convictions.’

Guy tucked the letter into his book and began to pack up.

“So what did she say?” Chris asked.

“Oh, just the usual boring female rant,” Guy responded.

“So, you going to bone her?” Chris asked, a grin coming across his face.

“Duh...,” Guy replied.

“Hmmm... I bet you can’t do it in two weeks,” Chris said in his challenging voice.

“What is it about you and bets?” Guy asked.

“I want my 10 bucks back,” Chris said with a smile.

“Your pathetic,” Guy said as he began to stand up.

“OK fine. Too hard? I understand, how about oral sex within one week?” Chris challenged again.

Guy smiled. “You’ve already lost.” He then turned and walked away.

Chapter 14 Home Alone

Band practice was uneventful at best. Guy did however notice Wendy giving him more attention. Thanks to Wendy, he was becoming quite popular. After practice, Wendy once again offered Guy a ride home.

In the car, Wendy made idle chat. Between thoughts, Guy slowly slid his hand over until finally resting it on top of Wendy’s right hand. Startled, Wendy suddenly stopped talking, but she didn’t pull her hand away. Guy saw a grin form on her face.

The car was filled with silence as Wendy contently kept her eyes on the road. Through her blouse Guy saw nipples begin to harden like little pebbles. Wendy’s smile faded and was replaced with a different look, a look of confusion. He sensed her struggling, trying to cope with the strange and unusual feelings stirring within. Unfortunately, they were already at his house. Wendy turned into his driveway.

Guy was hoping to put Wendy under and maybe get a quick feel up, but something was astray. There was an extra car in his driveway. It looked familiar, but he couldn’t place it. He looked up at his living room window and noticed a figure standing in the window. He was being watched.

‘Oh well,’ Guy thought.

Guy gave Wendy a quick peck on the cheek, then got out of the car and waved her goodbye. He entered the house and was immediately approached by his father.

“Hey son, who was that?” Guy’s dad asked.

“Oh, that was Wendy. A girl I met at school. She offered me a ride home,” Guy replied.

Guy’s father’s face became stern and then continued, “Your grandfather, Papa, died this morning of stroke. Aunt Joan is comforting your mother as we speak. The funeral is scheduled for Friday. Your mother and me are also planning on staying the weekend at your grandmothers. Do you want to go?”

Guy thought for a minute. “So who will be here if I stay?” Guy asked.

“If you don’t go with us to the funeral, then you will be home alone till Sunday night,” Guy’s father replied.

Guy held his grin back at the thought and replied in his serious voice, “I guess I can handle that. I have two quizzes on Monday. I would rather stay home since I need to study.”

Guy’s father looked at Guy, “Ok. That’s fine. I’ll tell your mother”. Guy’s father turned and began walking to the master bedroom, but then paused and turned, “Also remember, there is a pack of condoms in my headboard if you ever find need of them.” With that he winked and walked away.

Guy was a bit taken back by this comment, but kept his mouth shut. He was excited but knew this was not the time to show it. Keeping his calm, he made his way to the computer to do some research on the Bible.

Chapter 15 A Question of Ethics

Guy walked into the first class of the day. He had three new books he had checked out from the library. He plopped them down on his desk and then sat down.

Chris popped in the door just a few moments later and sat down next to Guy. He pulled out a brand new scratch notepad and a pencil.

Guy noticed Chris scribbling on the notepad, then glancing at Guy and then scribbling on the notepad some more.

“What the hell are you doing Chris?” Guy asked.

“I’m studying the Master,” Chris replied. He then scribbled a few more things down.

“The what?!” Guy asked

“You know. The Master player. You are everything I want to be. I figure I study you long enough, what you do, what you say. Eventually I will learn your secrets,” Chris replied.

Guy laughed. “My secrets huh? Let me see what you got.”

Chris handed Guy the notepad. Guy glanced at what Chris had written:

Brushed hair. Brushed teeth (apparently). Lots of books. Faded blue jeans (Lee). Ugly ass shoes...

Guy smiled and handed Chris back his notepad. “I tell you what Chris. I do have a secret, and I will even tell you what it is, but first you have to do me a favor. Is it a deal?”

“Sure man, anything. Tell me what you need and I will hook you up,” Chris replied.

“For starters I need to know anyone and everyone who is throwing a party this weekend; names and addresses. I need it by yesterday. Think you could get me a list by lunchtime?” Guy asked.

“Yeah... yeah, I think I can. I don’t know that a whole lot will be going on though. There is nothing really special going on this weekend.” Chris replied.

“That’s OK. The party is just an excuse to ask Wendy out,” Guy responded.

Chris smiled. “I feel you man. You can count on me.”

Guy looked down at his books. “Cool. Now leave me alone, I got some reading to do.” He then placed two of the books on the floor and opened up the first book, “Psychological disorders”.

The previous night while lying in bed, Guy had a bit of a revelation. Turning a normal person into a sex slave is an unethical thing. So obviously Guy was not going to find the recipe for sex slave written out in plain English. But then he began thinking about other scenarios. Shooting someone with a gun is also unethical, unless it is in self-defense. So if Guy wanted to discover how to change someone’s morals and beliefs he needed to search in literature where changes would be considered ethical.

For years clinical psychologists have been “treating” abnormal people to help them fit into society. Certainly hypnosis would be found in some of their treatment methods. Maybe there he would find the secret work around to the “Golden Rule”.

And so, Guy opened up his book to page one and began reading.

Chapter 16 A Tame Party

The day passed rather quickly as Guy was occupied reading his books. Lunch came sooner than expected.

As Chris approached the lunch table, Guy could see he was wearing his famous “I’m da man” smile. Between his fingers was a folded up piece of paper.

“Here it is. A list of all the parties I could get my hands on,” Chris said with pride.

Guy reached up to take the paper, but Chris snapped it away. “Now wait just a minute. I believe somebody still owes someone a secret. My ears are waiting,” Chris said with a gloating smile.

And so Guy began. “Ok the secret is... are you ready for this? Pheromones. Pheromone based cologne. It drives women crazy.”

Chris thought for a minute and then smiled. “So that’s your secret. Where do I get some of that stuff?”

“I don’t know. I stole some of mine from my old man. Mixed it in with my Aspen. I still have about half a bottle left if you want it,” Guy responded. And with that he pulled a half empty bottle of Aspen out of his book bag.

“You are the man!” Chris said as he reached out for the bottle.

Guy quickly snapped it away. “List first,” he said with a smile.

Chris smiled back with a “You got me” smile and handed the list to Guy. Guy in turn gave the bottle of aspen to Chris.

Guy opened the list and glanced over the names. “Jennifer Parker is throwing a party?” he asked. “But she is such a geek. What is a girl like her throwing a party for?”

Chris pulled his nose away from the cologne. “Oh, she is throwing one of those band parties. You know, where only band members are invited. I hear they are normally pretty lame. No alcohol, people are expected to clean up afterwards. I wasn’t planning on going. However, if you’re going to be there, I’ll go just to watch the master in action.”

“Sounds perfect. I need something tame. Something Wendy would agree to go to. Also Jessica only lives about 4 streets over from me. Walking distance really. That one will do just fine,” Guy said. He then tucked the paper away in his pants.

Chris began talking. “I don’t know why you need a tame party. I’m sure Wendy is fully aware of what it is you really intend to do...” Chris slowed his speech as he realized Guy was staring off into the room. Chris turned and saw Wendy making her way across the lunchroom.

“Hey Wendy, how has your day been?” Guy asked.

“Oh boring as usual. I just thought I would come by and say hi. See what is going on.” Wendy replied.

“Actually, I was wondering if you wanted to go out to a party this weekend. Jessica Parker is throwing a Band Party and I heard it is normally pretty fun. Want to go?” Guy asked.

“I’d love to, but I will need to OK it with my parents,” Wendy replied.

“Cool. Let me know what the deal is as soon as you can. OK?” Guy asked.

“Alright. I’ll let you know. Well, I have to get going. See you later,” Wendy responded.

“Oh hold on,” Guy said as he pulled a letter out of his pocket. “Here you go.” Guy handed the letter to Wendy.

“Oh, you wrote. Thank you so much. Your so sweet,” Wendy replied.

“Thanks. So, I guess I’ll see you later then?” Guy asked.

“Yep. Later,” Wendy replied. And with that she walked away.

Guy looked back at Chris. “What were you saying?”

“Oh nothing,” Chris replied as he poured some of the aspen on his hand to smell it.

Guy perked up. “Careful. It attracts gays too.”

Chris looked up. “Really?”

Chapter 17 The Minds Back Door

Friday morning Guy slowly made his way into his first class. He sat in his chair, folded his arms and rested his head to catch a few minutes of shuteye before school began.

Guy had been up late the night before doing some research on the Internet. He had stumbled across something in one of his psychology books that he thought could maybe be the key to breaking down Wendy’s moral barriers.

It was in Chapter 12 that he ran across a disorder known as dissociative identity disorder. As he read on, he soon realized that what the book called dissociative identity disorder was nothing more than good old fashion split personality disorder. It seemed in some circumstantial cases, hypnosis was used in a “fusion ritual” in an effort to cure the split personality. But what really caught Guy’s eye was what was in parenthesis:

“(especially when previous psychotherapeutic work has caused a particular separateness).”

That is when the answer hit Guy. If hypnosis can be used to fix a split personality, surely it can be used to create one as well.

Guy read some of the case reviews in the chapter. It pointed out that these split personalities could act and behave like completely separate people, with their own set of morals, memories, and beliefs.

And so this is what Guy believed to be the key to the minds back door. Get Wendy to “play pretend” and have her think she was someone else. Then she could escape the responsibility of her actions. It might just work. Now all he needed was a script.

With that thought, he was suddenly aware of a strong odor in the room. He lifted his head up and saw none other than Chris strutting through the door. You could almost see the fumes rising from his body. Aspen man had been born.

Guy started giggling, “Oh my god. What have you done Chris? Do you have a cold? Don’t you know I could smell you from clear across the room?”

“You know, I was just trying out this Aspen stuff. I put some on this morning and sat next to some girls on the bus. Didn’t seem to do anything. So I thought I’d put some more on and see if it helped. It seems like the more I put on, the more distance women are keeping from me. What am I doing wrong?”

Guy couldn’t stop laughing.

“Alright class, everyone quiet down,” Mrs. Fields said as she entered the room.

Everyone sat down.

“What in the world is that smell?” She asked. The class came alive with giggles but no answers. Slowly sniffing her way around the room she finally centered in on Chris’s desk.

“Mr. Freebie, can you please explain why you smell like... alcohol?” Mrs. Fields asked.

“Alcohol? No Mrs. Fields, this is cologne. Do you like it?” Ted asked with his still in denial, conceited voice.

Mrs. Fields did not seem pleased. “I don’t believe it is cologne. I believe it is alcohol and we are going down to the main office to report this right now young man.” And with that, she grabbed Ted by the arm and pulled him out of the classroom.

“Oh god, what have I done?” Guy thought to himself.

Chapter 18 Setting the Date

Come Lunch, Guy wasn’t really expecting to see Chris. And he certainly wasn’t expecting to see Chris walk into the room with a girl strapped on to his arm.

Chris walked up to the Table. “Hey Guy! Wasssuup. This is Shawna. Shawna, this is my best friend Guy.”

“Hey Guy,” Shawna said.

“Hello Shawna,” Guy replied.

“Unfortunately I believe Shawna has to go to Biology. But I wanted you to meet her. See you later baby,” Chris said.

“Later,” Shawna replied. And with that she gave Chris a peck on the cheek and walked away.

As Chris sat down, he started talking. “Man you would not believe my day. After Mrs. Fuckhead took me down to the office and they verified it wasn’t alcohol, the principal made me take a shower in the school gym. But get this, I go to my English class and like the girls are all over me. Evidently word got around that I had enough balls to come to school drunk and now everyone thinks I am like the coolest guy. You are a Godsend. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

Guy was in a bit of shock. He wasn’t really sure how he deserved that title, but he decided quickly that maybe he shouldn’t question fate. “No Problem.” was his simple response.

It wasn’t long before Wendy came walking through the lunchroom.

“Hey Guy,” Wendy said.

“Hey Wendy,” Guy replied.

“I have good news. My parents said it is cool with them if I go to Jessica’s Party. So it looks like it’s a date!” Wendy said.

“That’s great!” Guy responded.

“So where is Jessica’s house anyway?” Wendy asked.

“She lives really close to me. If you come over to my house, we can walk from there,” Guy responded.

“Oh, that’s easy,” Wendy said.

“Did you read my letter?” Guy asked.

“Yeah, why?” Wendy asked.

“Did you ask your parents about staying after school to practice?” Guy asked.

“Oh yeah, that part. I don’t need to ask them about that. I do that quite often on Fridays, being as we have to be back by 5:00 for the football game anyway”, Wendy replied.

“I didn’t know that”, Guy perked up.

“Yeah. I guess I need lots of practice. So, I will see you after school then. Take care,” Wendy said.

“Alright, take care. See you then,” Guy responded.

As Wendy walked away, Chris piped in. “Practice after school huh? Yeah I hear you. I see your plan. Man you are a sly one. A true master of his art.”

Guy looked at Chris. “You need to get over this whole master thing, alright?”

“Hey, I just tell it as I see it,” Chris replied.

Chapter 19 A Question of Religion

Wendy turned the knob and entered the little dark practice room. Guy followed behind and flicked on the light revealing two chairs and two music stands.

Wendy sat down and then Guy closed the door. “What are you doing?” she asked.

“I’m practicing,” Guy replied with a smile.

“You can’t practice in here with me. I play a flute and you play a trumpet,” Wendy said giggling.

Guy walked behind Wendy and placed his arms on her shoulders and began a light massage. “Well you know, I thought I would stay in here and keep an eye on you. Make sure you don’t try to sneak in a little nap before the game.”

Wendy’s neck went limp and she began to moan. “Ummm.. that feels good.”

“No, don’t want you falling Deep Deep Asleep,” Guy said.

Guy held Wendy’s shoulders firmly as he felt her upper torso release its support. Her head fell even further forward as her body relaxed.

Guy quickly pivoted around Wendy and spread her legs, both for his amusement and for her genuine support. Then using both of his hands, he lifted her head up. With the large palm of his left hand he supported the back of Wendy’s head and leaned it back so that her mouth was up in the air. Standing beside her he then bent over and took her in his mouth, but their tongues did not dance. He waited. When she breathed in, he breathed out.

And so it was. For 15 long minutes they breathed together in rhythm, Wendy all the while falling deeper and deeper into trance, losing her will, and soon her soul to the kiss of her lover.

And then when all was still, Guy began saying her name. “Wendy, Wendy can you hear me? Wendy. Wendy can you hear me”. After about 30 seconds, Wendy’s tired and beaten mind responded.

“Yes.”

Guy had spent many hours preparing for this moment. Preparing for what to say. He leaned forward and opened up his music folder. Taped on the inside was a speech he had prepared.

“Wendy, when I am around you, you find yourself aroused. This is not a command or suggestion, but an observation. And sometimes this arousal causes you to feel uncomfortable. I have seen it for myself. I can see it in your eyes. And I know why you are uncomfortable Wendy.

There is a struggle going on within you. One side of you that wants to act on your desires and then another side of you that holds back. You hold back for many reasons. Religious reasons, fear, fear of pregnancy, fear of disease.

Listen to me Wendy. I want you to be happy. You want to be happy. And I think I can help you to be happy by sharing some of my knowledge and experience with you.

I know you have been raised to believe that sex is evil. That sex is a sin in the eyes of god. This is the first thing I would like to talk to you about.

Think about the Bible for a minute. There are versus in the Bible that when read 2000 years ago, make it sound as though women are to be submissive to their husbands and do as their husbands tell them without question. Those same versus when read today are interpreted to mean that women should be active participants in the family.

What did God really mean when he wrote those versus? The answer is both. You see, the bible was not written for a particular society of a specific point in time. God made sure that it was written so that it could be interpreted differently as times changed. God foresaw that one-day women would achieve independence from the men in their society. So he wrote the Bible carefully. And today, we interpret the bible to fit OUR society, not the society of a thousand years ago. And now, with this in mind, lets talk about sex in the eyes of God.

When the Bible was written, people did not have birth control. 2000 years ago when you had sex, you got pregnant, end of story. So God wrote the Bible so that certain versus could be interpreted to mean that people should not make love outside of wedlock.

For example, 1 of the 10 commandments is ‘Thou shalt not covenant thy neighbors wife.’

Note that this verse says nothing about sex between people who are single. But many people extend this to mean that we should ONLY make love to people we are married to.

This is an outdated interpretation of the bible.

Modern advancements in technology and birth control allow us to now express our love at a physical level, without the unavoidable consequence of pregnancy.

And when you think about it, can you recall a verse in the Bible that EXPLICITLY says we cannot have sex before marriage?

This area was left gray for a reason. Just as women’s independence, God foresaw the day that we would have birth control. And so as long as we do not risk the life of a child, so long as we use protection, and so long as sex is an expression of LOVE, it is ok in the eyes of God. Sex is not a sin Wendy. It is a beautiful thing. A beautiful thing that was once used against you wrongly, but you can and will overcome your past.

Now lets talk about fear. Even if sex is not a sin, I know you still fear it. You fear pregnancy and disease.

These are indeed serious issues, but I’m going to let you in on a little secret. You have been deceived into fearing sex because of your youth. The issues of pregnancy and disease have been overstressed to you with the purpose of creating FEAR in you. I know how you feel because I once feared it myself. But you are a mature woman now. You are aware of the risks. You know what precautions to take. You are no dummy.

It is not a matter of overcoming your fear. It is a matter of growing up and realizing there is not as much to fear as you thought. It is time that the truth is told. Sex can be a beautiful thing Wendy. It is expressing your love for another in the highest possible form. It will make you feel complete. It will make you feel wonderful. Sex is also a healthy natural part of life. Millions of mature people have sex every day. In addition to providing an emotional release, each orgasm burns about 200 calories. 20 million teenagers had sex last year with no pregnancies or diseases transmitted. Those are the statistics that you never hear about. It is time to grow up Wendy. It is time to put your fears aside.

But even with all that I have explained to you, I realize there is still one more obstacle that holds you back. And that is your parents. You feel that engaging in sex will somehow let them down. They have indeed raised you to believe this.

Why have they done this Wendy? Because when you have sex, you grow up. And your parents never want you to grow up. This is something that every person must tackle on his or her own. Your parents will let you continue being daddy’s little girl as long as you are willing. So if you are waiting for an approval, you will be waiting a long time.

To grow up, you must accept the fact that your parent’s love for you is infinite. And for this reason, for the same reason that God forgives us of our inevitable sins, your parents will forgive you when you finally decided to grow up.

Over the next few days, the ideas I have presented will formulate in your own mind as your own thoughts. You will give these ideas serious thought and consideration. In time you will come to accept them and then you will be ready to grow up and move on.”

Guy gave Wendy a few moments to let his words sink in. He then caressed and explored Wendy’s body briefly. Finally, he ordered her to wake up.

Guy began to talk. “OK, I give in. I’ll go to another room.”

As he picked up his stuff to leave, Wendy lifted her head up. “Man you really give a good massage.”

Chapter 20 The Date

Saturday, 8:05 PM:

Guy was pacing the floor. He was anxious and nervous at the same time. He had been ready since 6:00.

Once again, Guy started having doubts about his plan. In his jacket, he had a pack of condoms and a hypnosis script the size of the Bible. What the hell was he thinking? Wendy’s parents probably put that quarterback in jail. If he gets caught, he’ll probably go to jail too.

KNOCK KNOCK...

Guy’s heart stopped. ‘Was that the door? I don’t remember hearing a car pull up.’

Guy looked out the peephole. There stood Wendy in all her sexy glory. She was wearing blue jeans and a blouse, perfect attire for a band party.

Guy opened the door. Then spoke in his fake surprised voice. “Oh. Hey Wendy, come on in.”

Wendy stepped into the house and Guy shut the door.

“Wow, you look great!” Guy complimented her.

“Thank you.” Wendy smiled.

“Well, you have never actually seen the inside of my house. Do you want the grand tour?”

“Sure. Where are your parents?” Wendy asked.

“Oh, they went out on the town. They like to get out at least once a month,” Guy responded.

Guy then began presenting the house to Wendy in his best butler accent. Wendy started laughing. They started with the living room, then the kitchen and then finally the bedrooms.

When Guy got to his parents bedroom, he made sure to emphasize the waterbed. (When he explored Wendy’s house, he noted that no one had a waterbed.)

“And here we have the royal throne of laziness,” Guy said.

“So have you ever been on a water bed?” Guy asked.

“No I haven’t,” Wendy said.

“In that case you must lie on the bed, even if only for a few seconds, to see what you are missing,” Guy said.

“Oh, I don’t know. You sure your parents won’t mind?” Wendy asked.

“Of course not. All the women I bring home get to lie on the throne of laziness,” Guy said sarcastically.

Wendy laughed. “Ok, I guess so.” And then she lay down on the bed.

“Doesn’t it feel comfortable”, Guy said. “If you lie there too long it will make you want to go Deep Deep Asleep.”

Wendy let out a long sigh as she relaxed and closed her eyes.

Chapter 21 Erasing Wendy

Guy wasn’t sure if the alternate induction would be necessary again, but he wanted to take Wendy as deep as he could for what he was about to do. So, he went through the all the steps. Breathing into her mouth until she yawned four times. Then he pulled the script out of his pocket and began reading.

The first part of his script was designed to deepen Wendy’s trance. He had Wendy visualize she was at the top of a 30 step staircase. At the bottom was a bed. Guy told her she was very tired and that she wanted very much to lie on the bed. As he counted down from 30, she started walking down the steps, falling deeper into trance as she went. Becoming more fully relaxed. Finally, she reached the bottom, where she was able to lie down.

The next part of his script was an alteration of an amnesia script he found. He redesigned it so that it emphasized the disassociation of Wendy’s memories and identity.

Guy had Wendy imagine she was in front of a small unusual house. He then identified the house as his house. He had her go inside. When she entered, he told her that she would always be safe in his house and therefore would always feel comfortable and relaxed. There were three rooms in the house. Each was painted a different color; gold, blue and red respectively. In the middle of each room was a chair, the same color as the room.

The first room was gold. Guy had Wendy sit in the gold chair and think about her youth: where she went to school, the friends she had, the teachers, memories of her parents and family. When she got out of the chair, Guy told her she could no longer recall any of the memories she was thinking about. He explained that any and all chairs in his house were magical and could absorbed memories. Guy reassured her however that if she sat back down in the gold chair, the chair would give her memories back.

The second room was blue. Guy had Wendy sit in the blue chair and think about the second part of her life. That is, all the events in her life up to about the age of 13. After she sat there long enough, he had her get up. As before, she could no longer recall any of the people, places or events she thought about.

The third and final room was red. Guy had Wendy think about the only part of her life she could still recall, the most recent events. He had her think about high school and her freshmen years, her experience with the quarterback, moving to a new town, transferring to a new school, joining band, meeting Guy.

Then Guy had something unexpected happen. About the time Wendy would normally get out of the chair, the chair began lowering down into the floor.

The chair lowered down into a pitch-dark room. The only light Wendy could see was the light escaping the edges of what appeared to be a door in front of her. As she got out of the chair, Guy pointed out that she could no longer remember any part of her life. She couldn’t even remember her name. He also told her that she was not nervous or scared. She had no identity, but his voice made her feel calm and safe. She knew as long as she followed his voice that everything would be ok.

When she opened the door, she saw a pale white room with three chairs in it. Each chair was a different color. Silver, Green and Yellow respectively.

Guy then told her that they were going to play a game. She was going to get to pretend she was someone else and these three chairs contained the memories of this other person.

Guy told her as she sat in each chair, she would slowly become this other person.

And then he began.

Chapter 22 Sara

First, Guy had Wendy sit in the silver chair. Then he began describing her youth.

She could now recall that her name was Sara. She was born into a family of 12. Poor and unable to feed everyone, her parents sold her into the slave market at a young age. At first she missed her parents, but her keepers were good people and kept her well fed. Most of her time was spent indoors playing, so she can’t remember much concerning where she came from or what it looked like. She did have a few friends, but it was so long ago, all she can see now are blank faces.

With that, Guy had Sara get up and sit in the green chair. He began describing her adolescence.

When Sara was about six, she left her keepers and was enrolled in a school of sorts. There, Sara was taught the basics in reading and writing, enough to communicate with people. Most of her time was spent preparing for a household life: doing laundry, cleaning dishes and preparing food.

She was raised with a group of 50 some other adolescent girls her same age. They all looked very different: Blacks, Whites, Chinese, and Asians... However they were all treated the same, and so Wendy came to see her classmates as equals. When they turned 12, they were transferred to yet another school.

The new school had new rules. Up until 12, they were never forced to wear clothes. Sara liked it that way. At the new school however, they had to remain clothed until bedtime. She can remember not liking the rule, but she wore the clothes anyway.

There was one girl however that resisted. On the second day, she came to dinner undressed.

Until then, punishment had always been minor. But this time, it was horrible. The girl was expelled. She was thrown out into the cold, completely nude. There was a gang waiting outside the gates of the school. They would be there all the time. Always waiting for someone to misbehave and be thrown out.

Sara remembered as she and the rest of the girls were forced to watch in horror as the gang of men swallowed up the young girl, never to be seen again.

After that, Sara took rules and commands much more seriously.

Finally, Guy had Sara get up and sit in the yellow chair. Then guy began describing her life up to the present.

At some point when Sara was 15, the school had a meeting. They informed the girls that only 10 of them would graduate. Over the next 4 years, they would be assessed. 39 of them would be cast out on the street.

As much as they hated to admit it, they were in competition with one another. The friendships of the past quickly dissolved. All that mattered anymore was Sara, and for Sara to survive, she had to obey.

Sara quickly learned in school that above all, obedience paid off. If the food she prepared wasn’t perfect her trainer was typically forgiving so long as she obeyed commands, quickly and without question.

When Sara turned 16, she was introduced to the new diet and exercise rules. She was charged with the duty of keeping herself fit. Every week, they would have physical examinations where the fat content of their bodies was measured. Some girls were cursed with genetic obesity. These were the first to be cast out.

When Sara turned 17, she was introduced to the sexual arts. She was first taught how to pleasure herself. Then, she was taught how to pleasure her trainers. She was scared at first, however within a few months, she found she enjoyed orgasms a great deal. Masturbating became one of her favorite past times.

It was at this point that Sara realized she really enjoyed being a slave. Outside the gates of her school she saw only chaos and death. People worked to the bone only to be rewarded with being robbed. Her work was easy. She was fed, clothed, pleasured. All she had to do was be obedient. She considered herself very lucky.

When Sara turned 18, they made a new rule. The girls were no longer allowed to pleasure themselves unless commanded to do so. She remembered the night the girl across the hall got caught masturbating. She was cast out on the spot. And with that, they were down to 15 girls.

This brought Sara to the present. As a final test to sort out the best 10 slaves, all 15 girls have been sent to private trainers. The private trainer will assess the slave and make the final decision as to whether she graduates or not.

With that, Guy had Sara get out of the chair. He then asked the beautiful woman lying on his parent’s waterbed, what her name was.

“My name is Sara,” Wendy said.

Chapter 23 The Sleeper has Awaken

Guy began. “Sara, I am your trainer. Right now you are in a very deep hypnotic trance. In a minute I am going to wake you up, but before I do, I am going to give you a very special phrase. This phrase is Trance Now. When you hear me say this phrase, you will stop whatever you are doing, lie down and return to this very deep hypnotic trance. Do you understand Sara?”

“Yes, I understand,” Wendy said.

“You are in a very deep trance. When I snap my fingers, you will begin counting upwards. As you do, you will slowly awake as Sara. You can take your time. There is no rush. When you awake, you will take a deep breath and open your eyes. You will then get up, make your way to the floor and get on your knees. This is to let me know you are ready for instruction. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” Wendy said.

‘Ok then,’ Guy thought.

SNAP!!

Wendy began counting. “1...2...3...4”

Guy was nervous and anxious at the same time. He wasn’t sure if this was going to work. Would Wendy really think she was Sara when she woke up? Maybe she would just wake up as good old Wendy and wonder why she was lying on his parent’s bed. Guy didn’t know what to expect and so he waited.

“24...25...26...”

The counting began to slow.

“27....28.....29......”

Wendy took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

‘What now? What next? Did it work? Am I going to jail?’ Guy thought.

Suddenly Wendy sat up. With some effort, she got out of the waterbed.

She looked at Guy. Guy’s heart stopped.

Then, without a word, she bent down on her knees and waited.

Guy all but came in his pants right there. He quickly recomposed himself. As her “Trainer”, he wanted to seem like he had it together.

“To begin Sara, we will establish some rules. The first rule is that you will always refer to me as master. When you speak to me, you will always begin or end your sentences with the word master, including any response to my questions. This rule starts now. Do you understand?”

Wendy looked like she was thinking for a minute, and then replied, “Yes Master.”

‘Shhwing!’ Guy thought.

“The second rule. While your name will remain Sara, I will primarily refer to you as slave. You will respond to that name, as if it is your own. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Wendy replied.

Guy noticed Wendy looking at him. It made him nervous. It reminded him of whom she really was.

“The third rule. You will never look directly at me, unless instructed to. When I am in your presence, you will look strait ahead and concentrate on nothing. This holds true unless I give you a command that requires the use of your vision. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Wendy replied.

And with that, Wendy took her eyes away form Guy and began staring blankly off into space.

Guy knew he had to put her back into trance. There was still more to be done. But before that, he HAD to do something or he was going to burst.

“Slave, come here and kiss me passionately.”

With that, Wendy got up, looked at her master, walked up to him, and began kissing him like there was no tomorrow.

Guy had never been kissed like this before. Their tongues danced, he could feel her beaver pressing against his cock. His hands were free to touch and feel her anywhere he wanted.

It was too much. Guy reached down, unzipped his pants and pulled out his manliness.

Wendy just kept kissing him as if she didn’t even notice.

Guy said, “Stop.”

Wendy suddenly stopped, standing directly in front of him, staring blankly into space.

“Slave, suck my cock.” Wendy got down on her knees and began sucking on Guy’s cock.

His arousal was so strong that he was becoming confused. He had always dreamed and fantasized about something like this. Was he awake or was this a dream?

He looked up at the ceiling. ‘There is no way this can be real,’ Guy thought, ‘This has to be a dream.’

Then he looked back down at Wendy sucking on his cock. For a brief moment it was as if he had stepped outside of his body and was watching from somewhere else. The line between reality and the dream world seemed blurred.

He looked down one last time to verify that ... Wendy was mindlessly sucking on his dick. And with that, he began cumin, shooting his load into Wendy’s mouth.

When he was done, he noticed Wendy just kept sucking.

“Stop,” Guy said.

Wendy stopped and stared blankly into space again.

All was calm for a moment. Guy felt dazed, like he was drunk.

“Stay there,” Guy commanded.

Guy zipped up his pants and left the room. He left the house. He began walking down the street. The harsh cool air brought him out of his daze and back to reality. He realized that he wasn’t in a dream.

Guy came back into the house. He really questioned whether he was going to see Wendy in his parent’s bedroom. As he entered, there she was, still on her knees, staring blankly into space.

‘My god,’ Guy thought, ‘This is real.’

Chapter 24 Come Again

Guy looked at the time. 9:45. He needed to finish what he started and get to Jessica’s Party.

“Slave, lie down on the bed.”

Wendy stood up, made her way to the bed and lay down. She stared blankly at the ceiling.

“Slave, look at me,” Guy ordered.

Wendy’s attention shifted to Guy.

“Sara, you are being tested to see how well you can function in society. To achieve this, you have been programmed with an alternate personality. Using high tech devices, we have already implanted the personality inside of you. How well you can cope with and control your alternate personality will ultimately decide whether you are cast out or if you will graduate. Do you understand?” Guy said.

“Yes master,” Wendy replied.

“Good. I want you to close you eyes now and relax. In a minute, I am going to place you in a trance state. This state will help us tap into your alternate personality. As usual, you will be completely open and obedient to any commands or suggestions I make. Do you understand?”

Wendy closed her eyes and then replied, “Yes master.”

“Trance Now,” Guy said.

Wendy let out a deep breath. A few moments passed and then she began breathing again, but very slowly.

While in trance, Guy referred to Wendy as Sara.

Guy had Sara imagine she was in a pale white room with no doors. In the center of the room was a white chair. Guy then had Sara sit in the chair.

Guy told Sara that the chair was magical and could give or take memories. He then pointed out a small toggle switch on the right arm of the chair. The toggle switch was currently flipped up towards a small patch of colors: silver, green and yellow. Below the toggle switch was another patch of colors: gold, blue and red.

Guy then gave Sara a special phrase: “Come Again”. Guy told Sara that when he said this phrase, the toggle switch would flip and Sara would alternate between herself and her alternate personality, Wendy. This would be true whether she was in trance, or out of trance.

Finally, Guy reminded Sara that she was the dominant, true personality. That was why she knew about Wendy, but Wendy did not know about her. He told Sara that should Wendy ever learn of Sara’s existence, that Sara would immediately fail, be sent back to the slave school and cast out into the streets.

“Do you understand all that I have said?” Guy asked.

Wendy replied, “Yes Master.”

‘hmmm,’ Guy thought, ‘she follows my rules even when she is under.’

“In a minute, I am going to say your special toggle phrase. When I say the phrase, the chair will upload all of Wendy’s memories back into your mind. You will then wake up as Wendy. In addition, Wendy will believe that we have spent the last two hours lying here, just talking about various, unimportant things. Do you understand?”

“Yes Master,” Wendy said.

“Good. Come Again.”

Wendy took several deep breaths and then finally opened her eyes.

Guy began to speak, “I really enjoyed our conversation, but we ought to get to Jessica’s party, don’t you think?”

Wendy had a look of confusion on her face. She just stared at Guy for a minute. Her look gave Guy an uneasy vibe.

“Guy, I have got a weird taste in my mouth and my throat hurts.”

‘Damn’, Guy thought, ‘I forgot to have her drink a class of water.’

Guy started to think fast. He didn’t come this far to screw up now.

“Oh man. My throat hurt earlier this morning too. I hope I didn’t give you something,” Guy said innocently. Then he continued, “I am so sorry. I’ve been so selfish. I probably should have told you as soon as you got here. Then you could have gone on without me.”

Wendy piped in, “It’s OK. It’s probably nothing. However we can’t go to Jessica’s party if we are both carrying something.”

“Your right. I don’t guess we can,” Guy agreed.

Then Wendy got out of the bed. “Well, I guess we will call it a night then.”

And with that, Guy escorted Wendy to the door. Before leaving, Wendy kissed Guy on the lips. Little did she know it was nothing compared to the kiss she had just given him 10 min earlier.