The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Section IV—The Transformation: Chapter 25-32

Chapter 25 Contemplating on Cloud Nine

Guy was so excited he couldn’t go to sleep. He sat up all night thinking about Wendy. He would masturbate about every hour, imagining some fantasy involving his new sex slave.

It was immediately after these moments of excitement that he did his best contemplating. At first he thought about theoretical things.

Are we really so easy to manipulate and control? Most of Guy’s beliefs came from his parents and society. If he had been born into a different family, would he believe in the same God, be loyal to the same country?

Guy’s language, his morals his aspirations were all handed to him by a random society. Could he wakeup one day believing he was someone completely different because he fell asleep next to the wrong person? Why was it wrong for Guy to hand Wendy a set of beliefs, but it was OK for a society to hand Wendy a set of beliefs?

Guy masturbated again.

What was reality? When Guy was young, he bent reality in his mind so that a stick was a sword and a rock was a tank. As he gets older, his ability to imagine and disassociate the truth seems to fade. Does this mean that human’s vulnerability is based on their age? Would Wendy have accepted her split personality had she been 30? Who knows?

The idea of humans so easily being transformed scared and excited Guy at the same time. While it meant he was vulnerable, it also meant he was powerful.

Guy masturbated again.

Finally, Guy thought about what his next step should be. He realized he had to be careful about when he turned Wendy into Sara. Just as with trance, Wendy would still notice large time lapses. He either had to be short and to the point, or he had to pick a time when Wendy could easily dismiss the lost time as something else. For example, when she lies down to go to sleep.

With a few syllables, Guy could have Sara riding him all night long. However, whatever he did to Sara, he was also doing to Wendy. And he knew Wendy would notice changes in her body. The bottom line was that before he could have Sara, he would still have to seduce Wendy.

Awe yes, seducing Wendy.

Guy masturbated again.

Chapter 26 Training

Over the course of the next week, Guy put Wendy under whenever he had the opportunity. He alternated between putting Wendy under as herself and as Sara.

When Guy put Wendy under as Sara, he reinforced Sara’s independence as a separate personality. This was accomplished by taking Sara back to the pale room with the three chairs. Guy would have her sit in the chairs and give her more memories of her past. He would start with a horrifying memory of one of her fellow classmates being cast out into the street. Then he would follow it up with a pleasant experience, normally involving a sexual act or training.

The training also included special commands like “Blowjob”. Guy reminded Sara of many of these and what they specifically meant to do.

He would end the session by reminding her how happy she was being a slave. It was the only thing she knew how to do. It was the only thing she knew how to be. He reminded her that graduating meant everything to her. That was why it was so important that she gave him her unconditional obedience.

Then sometimes Guy would put Wendy under as herself. During these days, he started their session by reinforcing her trust in him and her attraction to him. He placed post hypnotic suggestions in her to assure arousal when they were close together.

Guy also opened Wendy up to the idea of masturbation and asked her to masturbate at night whenever possible. As the week progressed, Guy gave her suggestions, adding more pleasure to her midnight experiences.

Chapter 27 A New Toy

Guy was happy when Saturday arrived. The band had another competition. This one was an hour and a half away. Being that Wendy normally slept on the way home, Guy would have a nice large chunk of time to play with his new toy.

Once again, they sat in the back, next to the water coolers. The competition itself went very well. The band placed second overall. As Guy predicted, Wendy was very tired afterwards.

Wendy pulled the large brown blanket out from under the seat.

“Oh man, I forgot my pillow,” Wendy said.

“Oh don’t worry. There is enough extra blanket here to give us both a pillow, a hugging pillow and still cover us,” Guy replied.

Wendy laughed.

Wendy spread the blanket out and they both got under it. This time, she did not curl up in the corner, but snuggled up against Guy, putting her head on his chest.

Guy felt proud to be Wendy’s pillow.

The bus was still quite chaotic as people were getting settled. Guy decided he would wait a few minutes before activating Sara.

Then Guy felt something. Wendy’s head began slowly rising up. He felt her begin to kiss his neck.

It looked like Wendy was finally giving in to her desires. But despite the fact that Guy had implanted her desire, something felt so good about her taking the initiative.

Guy quickly took the hint, looked down and began kissing Wendy under the blanket.

Guy’s hands moved down to feel Wendy up.

Wendy stopped.

“No, please, just... kiss me,” she said innocently.

The kissing continued for about another ten minutes. Finally Wendy settled down in Guy’s arms.

Guy sat there frustrated. If Wendy wasn’t so beautiful, he probably would have been satisfied with the kissing. But the problem was, she was drop dead gorgeous. Guy couldn’t help but want to do more. But there was something else. Something he had trouble describing. Something seemed so right about Wendy taking the initiative. And now something seemed so wrong about him forcing himself upon her.

Guy waited a moment and then the feeling was gone. Oh well, that didn’t last long. Guy was after all, a horny freshman.

“Come Again,” Guy whispered.

Wendy didn’t move or change position.

“Sit up,” Guy whispered.

Wendy immediately complied. Guy could now see her face as she stared blankly into space.

Under the blanket, Guy pulled down his zipper and pulled out his cock, which had been rock hard ever since Wendy started kissing Guy’s neck.

Guy leaned over and whispered into Wendy’s ear, “Blowjob.”

Sara knew exactly what to do. She leaned over and began sucking her master’s cock.

Guy made sure to cover the entire scene up with the blanket.

Under the blanket, he grabbed a handful of Wendy’s hair and guided her pace.

He sat there, the feeling of lips going up and down his shaft. Guy began to think arousing thoughts.

Wendy had been deleted so easily: all of her years of learning, education and discipline, thrown in the trash with the uttering of two words.

Now, the person under the blanket was no more that a sucking machine. A slave, whose sole purpose in life, was to drink men’s cum.

The body before him would do anything he asked. It had no willpower of its own.

And with that thought, Guy unloaded into his sucking machine.

When Guy was finished, his slave licked his penis off as best she could and then sat up.

Guy sat there dazed for a minute, and finally regained his composure. He reached over to the water cooler and started handing Wendy cups of water to drink. He had her drink four cups just to be sure.

Then Guy whispered, “Trance Now”

As Wendy’s body relaxed, Guy guided her so that she leaned against his chest again.

Guy began to speak. “Now, in a moment I am going to count to 3. When I reach three, you will wake up as Wendy and feel the desire to kiss me again.”

“1...2...3”

Wendy took a deep breath. A few seconds later, Guy felt small pecks climbing back up his neck.

Chapter 28 Giving In

Tuesday, after school, it was pouring down rain. Guy and Wendy ran to the car, but still got soaked along the way.

Sitting in the car, catching his breath, Guy looked over at Wendy.

Wendy’s clothes stuck to her body like spandex, accenting every curve. She was so sexy like this.

Wendy looked back at Guy and they were silent. It was almost like they were talking with their eyes. He just knew it was time to kiss her.

They both leaned in and began kissing each other deeply. After a few moments, Guy was shocked when Wendy took his hand and placed it on her breast. She stopped for a second. “It’s OK,” she said, and then continued.

The rain on the windows of the car provided privacy from the multitudes of students walking around.

Again Guy felt a feeling inside of him. Something about what was happening felt so good, Wendy consenting and even taking the initiative with him, without his telling her to. But there was also another feeling. There was a part of him that wanted to activate Sara and have her give him a blowjob right then and there.

A few moments passed, but this time the feeling of guilt didn’t just go away. Guy decided he would resist. While maybe there was a part of him that needed to be in control, there was also a part of him that was beginning to care about Wendy.

Then Wendy said something completely unexpected. “Guy, do you want to come over to my house?”

It was Tuesday and Guy knew Wendy’s parents weren’t home. Furthermore, Wendy knew she wasn’t supposed to have visitors over.

Guy almost asked Wendy why, and then caught himself before acting like an idiot.

“Sure,” Guy said.

Chapter 29 A Conservative Beginning

As they walked into Wendy’s house, Guy noticed that Wendy was avoiding eye contact with him. He could tell she was nervous.

Wendy said, “I’m going to go change. You are welcome to sit down if you want.” And with that, she headed upstairs to her room.

Wendy returned about five minutes later, wearing what looked to be a large pull over shirt. This was probably one of her pajamas.

She was obviously surprised to see Guy sitting on the couch with his shirt off. However, it was expected. His shirt was soaked. She sat down on the coach next to him, still avoiding eye contact.

Guy wasted no time. “Deep Deep Asleep,” he said.

Wendy’s eyes closed as she relaxed and sunk into the couch.

“Wendy, I want you to be honest with me. Why did you bring me to your house?” Guy asked.

“Well... Recently I have felt very aroused around you. I want to be close to you. I want to make love to you like I do in my fantasies. And I guess I thought if you came over something might happen,” Wendy replied.

“And are you ready to make love to me now? Is this what you really want? Are you ready to grow up?” Guy asked.

“Yes, very much so...”

That was all Guy needed to hear. “Wendy, I am going to count to 3. When I reach the number 3, you will wake up. When I tell you that I have protection, all the tension will leave your body and you will finally be ready to make love to me.”

“1...2...3.”

Wendy opened her eyes and then continued, as if nothing had happened. She still avoided eye contact with Guy.

Guy leaned over and began kissing her neck. Wendy was stiff as a board, making no indication as to whether she approved or disapproved.

Then Guy whispered into her ear, “I have protection.”

With that, Wendy turned to face Guy and began kissing him on the lips. She pushed him down onto the couch and straddled him. She began rubbing her hands all over his chest.

Then she stopped. “Lets go up to my room.”

Holding Guy’s hand, Wendy led him up the stairs, into her bedroom. As they stepped inside, she shut the door and turned off the lights.

“Lets leave the lights on,” Guy suggested.

“No, I am shy, I don’t want you to see me naked,” she said.

Guy wasn’t going to argue.

She then pulled off her shirt and lay down on the bed.

Guy removed his pants and boxers, put a condom on and then approached the bed. He wanted to eat her out first, so he did not fully mount her, but put his arms under her legs.

“What are you doing?” Wendy asked.

“You know. I was going to give you some oral pleasure first,” Guy replied.

“Ewww, nasty,” Wendy said. “Just come up here and kiss me. Please.”

Once again, Guy wasn’t going to argue.

They began kissing. Guy began exploring Wendy’s body with his hands. He started with her breasts. He gently squeezed them. Occasionally he would go down and kiss her nipples. Then his hands went down further.

He wanted to be sure she was good and wet before he went in, so he lowered his right hand down to finger her a little.

Again Wendy complained. “Please, don’t touch me down there, not with your hands.”

Once again, Guy wasn’t going to argue.

Finally, Guy positioned his cock. In one hard stroke, Guy drove it deep into Wendy.

Wendy let out a large gasp.

Then Guy pulled out and began stroking Wendy with a steady rhythm.

If only sex was as good as it is on TV and in the movies. Then people would have sex all the time. Unfortunately that is not the case, and this certainly was not the case. Wendy came very quickly. So quick in fact that Guy never actually reached his own climax. Wendy’s pinnacle was the best part of the whole experience. Her screams said everything. But, it didn’t bother Guy. He knew he would get his own before long.

Guy pulled out, and began running his fingers through Wendy’s hair. Then he whispered.

“Come Again.”

Chapter 30 Complete Control

“Go turn on the lights,” Guy commanded.

He felt Wendy make her way to her feet. He then saw her shadow making its way across the room and then the lights flicked on.

Wendy stood next to the door, completely nude, staring blankly into space.

“Open the Window”, Guy commanded.

Wendy walked over to the blinds and pulled them open.

The room was now filled with light.

Guy got off the bed.

“Slave, lie on the bed and spread you legs for me”, he ordered.

Wendy immediately complied. She lay on the bed and without any hesitation, spread her legs wide for her master’s viewing.

What a sight. If only he had a camera. He whispered into Wendy’s ear, “Sensual Touch.”

“Sensual Touch” was one of the many special commands Sara was “reminded” of the previous week. This particular command made Wendy’s genitals 100 times more sensitive. When he touched her private areas, bolts of pleasure would bombard her mind. Every touch and twitch in these areas was like a small orgasm.

Guy then sat down in front of Wendy and licked her flower. A loud moan escaped Wendy’s lips. He then took a finger and began exploring the inner geography of Wendy’s ever so tight vagina.

Moans became screams. Wendy began wreathing around on her bed. Her head was lashing back and forth trying to cope with all the sensory input.

Guy then said, “Sensual Touch off.”

Wendy calmed down.

Guy lay on the bed next to Wendy.

“Straddle me slave”, Guy order.

Wendy sat up on her knees and then mounted Guy. She slowly guided his cock into her vulva, impaling herself on her master’s shaft. Staring blankly off into space, arms hanging down, she awaited her next instruction.

Guy’s hand came up and touched her delicate breasts. What a fine slave he had. His hand brushed against Wendy’s belly.

“Fuck me,” Guy ordered.

Wendy began moving up and down. Her hands reached up and began going through her hair as she began moaning. As Guy began to build, Wendy began to build as well. She had been hypnotically programmed to orgasm at the same time as her master.

Guy began to think about all he had accomplished. He looked up at the beautiful young girl he met just two weeks ago. He remembered how shy she was, how antisocial she was. And now, here she was, straddling him. Her identity had been erased. She was willing to obey any command he gave her. Guy had achieved complete control.

As Guy got closer and closer, so did Wendy. Guy looked up and saw Wendy looking at the ceiling as though shouting at the gods, and then finally they came.

When they were done, Wendy got up and pulled off his condom. She then licked his penis clean as she had been trained to do.

15 minutes later, Guy took his slave downstairs.

“Doggy Style,” he whispered into Wendy’s ear.

Chapter 31 The Transformation

Over the next two months both Guy and Wendy changed a great deal. Thanks to Guy’s suggestions, Wendy became more and more open to bedroom experimentation. Guy also spent a lot of time strengthening Sara, Wendy’s split personality.

Guy on the other hand found himself in a bit of a dilemma. Guy loved Wendy’s personality and her bright smile, but at the same time, he was never more aroused in his entire life than when he saw Sara with her blank obedient eyes. Because of his feelings for Wendy, he felt guilty when he turned her into a slave, but he could not deny that he needed Sara to fulfill his sexual needs.

And so, the decision was made. Guy would merge the two personalities into one.

It was a Friday after school. Guy and Wendy were in a practice room making out. By this point in time, Wendy had become quite accustomed to making out instead of practicing. But on this special day, Guy had something different planned.

In the midst of their passion, Guy gently whispered into Wendy’s ear, “Trance Now.” He felt her relax and laid her down on the floor.

Guy began. “Sara, can you hear me?”

“Yes master,” Wendy replied.

“You have been very good Sara, an excellent slave. The last and perhaps longest stage of testing still awaits you. Are you prepared to advance to the final stage?” Guy asked.

“Yes master, very much so,” Wendy replied.

That is very good. As I speak, you have knowledge of all of Wendy’s memories and all of Wendy’s past. Is this correct?”

“Yes master.”

“In the past, when you woke up, you were Wendy and you had no knowledge of your real past. As the last stage of your schooling, we are going to change that. Now, instead of becoming Wendy, you will remain Sara and simply act like Wendy based on your knowledge of her. This will be possible because you have full access to all of Wendy’s memories. You will act like Wendy in every sense. You will answer to her name, smile when she would normally smile, dispense opinions and even resist suggestions and commands made from other people. Almost like a merging of your personalities. However, if at any time I, Guy Fisher, your master and trainer command you to do something, you will obey my command just as Sara has been trained to do. When I say “Come Again” you will start or stop acting like Wendy. However forever more you will be Sara. Is this understood?”

“Yes master.”

“Very good, then let it begin. You will begin counting up, and as you do you will slowly come out of trance. When you are ready to take on this new role, you will awaken as Sara. When we leave this room, you will begin acting like Wendy. Begin counting now.”

Sara began counting. “1.. 2.. 3.. 4.... 18.. 19 .. 20”

Wendy opened her eyes to her new life. A smile came across her face as she saw Master was in the room with her.

Chapter 32 Coming Full Circle

The following day, Guy found himself sitting at home, thinking about how good life was. He was a freshman with his own sex slave. However, one thing was missing. His accomplishment was incomplete because he was unable to share his experience with anyone.

A saying came to mind. “What good is a million dollars, if you have no one to share it with?”

Guy was learning that there was a lot of truth in that saying. He felt like he still had work to do, but he had already won. Wendy was his now, to do with as he pleased.

The risk of telling his friends was too great. If he were discovered, he would probably go to jail. Though he wondered what type of charges they would bring up.

Guy was sure there were plenty of malpractice laws surrounding hypnosis, as it concerned professionals. However, he wasn’t a professional. Were there laws governing the use of hypnosis between individuals?

Well, he didn’t want to find out.

Then, Guy had an idea. Why not write a “fictional” story about what happened to him. He could post it on the Internet. Tell people it was “based” on a true story.

And so, Guy turned on his computer and began to write:

“Alternate Hypnosis—Section I—Meeting Wendy : Chapter ...”

The End?