The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alternate reality

By El Nino

“Josh!”

I recognized Aisha’s voice before I even laid eyes on her. It wasn’t that I hadn’t known exactly where she would be sitting: It was even the same U-shaped booth in the same 50’s diner that the four of us had come to for years, every afternoon after school. But this time was different, because it was for the first time in nearly a year, and we were all back home for the summer. I was trying to look casual... I didn’t want to let on how much I’d been looking forward to spending time with these girls again.

We grew up together: Aisha, Kate, Terri and me. I knew them from when we were all children living in this small town we called home. I’d been the “protector” of the group at school as they grew up into stunning young women, and last time I’d seen them, we’d hugged it out before we all left to go to separate colleges. At least, we knew, we all came from families that would expect us to return home each year, so it wasn’t goodbye for good...

But hello! As I looked over at the three of them sitting in the booth, the caveman part of me couldn’t help checking them out. Aisha was the one I had always had the crush on in school, her Thai-French heritage mixing perfectly in a slender frame that seemed to radiate sexual energy no matter what she was doing. Kate was the shorter one: a petite, doe-eyed brunette with pale skin, a new nose stud, but the same mischievous smile. And Terri, my god, Terri had embraced her inner blonde bombshell. The Facebook pics I’d seen had not done any of them justice. They’d all been teenage-girl beautiful before, but now they had grown up.

“Aisha!” I managed after looking at them all for probably a second too long. Eventually I remember how we used to banter, so I try (and fail) to look unimpressed: “What the hell happened to you three?”

They all burst out with laughter as Aisha leapt up from the table to hug me. “You’re late mister. Did you wake up late from your beauty sleep?” Her cutting sarcasm is just as I remembered it.

“I was abducted by aliens,” I joke. “They forced me to do horrible things.”

Kate was next in line to hug me, still giggling, “How horrible for you. Did they... probe you?”

“All the holes.” I deadpan. “It was almost like...”

I go to stick the Wet Willie in her ear, but she sees it coming and wriggles, cat-like, out of my embrace. She holds her hands up defensively, still laughing, and threatens me with a finger. “No Josh. Never again.”

I smile and dry my finger off on my jeans, smiling ruefully. “You’ve been doing some sort of karate?”

“Aikido.” She says, looking up at me with attitude, even if her face only came up to my chest. “Size matters not,” she says, doing her best Yoda impersonation. “Try that again, and own you I will.”

I crack, laughing out loud. I’ve missed these girls. Even Terri, who was always the shy, quiet one. She has been hanging back, but now she steps forward and hugs me.

“How’s Caltech?” I ask.

“Great,” she says, leaning back to look me in the eye, but not pulling out of the hug. I’m conscious of my arms around her waist and her chest against mine, the deep valley of her cleavage right in front of me. I’m struggling not to look down, because damn, she’s filled out in the last year.

Wait, she’s saying something. Probably asking me about college.

“Yeah good.” I reply, hoping that was the right answer. She gives me an amused look, but doesn’t push it.

We sit back down at the booth, and I find myself next to Aisha and opposite Terri. ‘Eyes up, Josh’, I’m thinking to myself. But other than that, it’s just like old times.

Even when Stan, the diner’s owner of 20 years, comes over to say ‘hi’ and take our orders, Aisha orders for all of us without even asking, just as she always did. It’s good to be home.

* * *

Eventually the conversation gets onto earning money and I tell them how I’ve been doing night shift at a drug rehab clinic in Atlanta. We find out about the joys and boredom of Aisha doing intern work at her uncle’s law firm in Chicago, while Kate has been waiting tables and busking while trying to make it as a Broadway actress in New York. But when it comes to Terri, she gets another amused look and quietly tries to change the topic.

“Don’t worry guys,” Aisha interrupts her: “Terri’s in porn now.”

I think it was meant to be a joke from Aisha, but Terri’s nervous reaction shows it’s anything but. When she fails to deny it, I notice her eyes searching our faces as the implication settles in.

“Oh, sorry.” Aisha looks like she thinks she’s put her foot in it. “I didn’t mean... but wow.”

“Wait, what?” Kate stutters out, getting increasingly excited. “When did this start? Why didn’t you tell us? How did you...?” She slaps the table. “Come on, spill!”

“It’s always the quiet ones...” Aisha says with a smirk, coming around quickly to the idea. It’s been a while since any of us really surprised the others.

Myself, I’m not really sure how a guy is supposed to react to the news that your childhood friend is now a porn star. Mostly by trying not to think anything that would result in me having a massive hard-on in a public place.

I mean... I know enough to know many of the girls in the sex industry actually like the work, and Terri’s a smart girl, studying at Caltech, who’s getting paid for sex. I guess it’s her body, her choice: and not my place to judge.

“Good for you,” I finally say, feeling my eyes flick down her body even as I say it. “I’m sure you’re good at it too...”

Aisha rolls her eyes as she punches me in the arm. “Typical man.”

Terri laughs at that, but turns serious: “But just promise me this... You can’t tell anyone okay? At least not yet; Especially not my parents.”

We all nod in agreement.

“Okay then,” says Terri more assertively than I’ve ever seen this shy girl behave. She turns to Aisha and Kate. “Girls, check this out...”

She turns back to me with a grin, “Now Josh, I know you’re thinking it, so you get to see this exactly once...”

She reaches up behind her neck to gather up her hair with her right hand, gripping it in a pony tail tight against the back of her head. Then she starts leaning over the table towards me so I’m looking down at the top of her head and her deep cleavage half spilling out of her top, her dark lined eyes blinking up at me prettily. She sucks in her cheeks and forms an “O” with her perfect lips. Her head bobs up and down on air (but directly in line with my rapidly hardening dick) and I hear the faintest gagging sound come from the back of her throat.

It’s too much. I finally throw up my arms over my face and look away. “Fuck Terri. Stop it!” All the girls roar with belly laughs.

“Look at him! He’s blushing!” I hear Aisha through her laughter.

I’m just thinking, ‘yeah Aisha, keep looking at my face.’ I shift in my seat, trying not to tent my pants obscenely.

Finally I recover: “You know Terri, that’s going to be burned into my memory forever now?”

“That’s the idea, dearie.” She says with a wicked smile.

“So anyway...” Terri turns back to the girls like as if the last 30 seconds hadn’t just happened... “I met this guy at a club. A scout, I guess you’d call him...”

Terri looks back at me with a knowing smile. “He actually looked a lot like you Josh... Not as tall. Big dick though...”

* * *

The four of us are distracted from the story by a loud noise coming from outside. Not a bang, but more of a shrill, buzzing sound. It was unlike anything I’d ever heard before.

“What the hell is that?” I wonder aloud, standing up. I can’t see anything through the windows of the diner, so I start walking towards the front door.

“Wait for us.” Aisha calls after me, leaping out of the booth. Terri and Kate follow and we make for the door, not really knowing whether we should be worried.

Outside, the air seems to be buzzing with electricity as I open the door, but in my rush I’ve pushed through the threshold before I can think twice about it. I feel static ripple over me as I do, but a second later I can’t feel anything at all, and weirdly, can’t hear the noise anymore either.

I stop in my tracks. At first I can’t put my finger on what is weird, but then looking down at my clothing, I realize it’s not the same clothing I was wearing a second ago. My shoes are... older... well I mean they look new, but they are old... in style. Like, vintage. And my clothing is vintage too: I’m wearing trousers, not jeans, and a collared, embroidered, shirt. And where the fuck is my underwear?

I turn around to make a comment to the girls who have just come out after me... but wow... they’ve also changed clothing. Or more to the point, lost most of it.

Aisha is staring down at the red lace thong and baby doll she’s now wearing, and the clear platform heels she’s standing on. Her long black hair is tied up, and her face is made up burlesque-style with diamantes on the corners of her eyes, with golden bangles shining against her perfect Eurasian skin.

Kate has a different sex costume, with black thigh-high CFM boots and a crotch-less pair of vinyl booty shorts framing her pale thighs and exposed pussy. Above, her pink nipples stand out over a cup-less vinyl corset and her neck is wrapped in a shiny black collar. Her long brown hair comes down by her neck in wet wavy curls, framing her heavy makeup, nose, lip, and ear piercings.

Terri’s gloriously tanned body is barely contained in a pink bra, suspenders, stockings and heels set. Her platinum blonde hair is set in a wild and loose ponytail, with pink eye shadow and lips setting off her wide blue eyes. I now see she has a tattoo along the crease under her left breast.

In the corner of my eye I see there are a number of groups walking along the street near us, each one with a guy clothed similarly to me, followed by one or more women in kinky lingerie and heels. “What the fuck is going on here?” I mutter to myself.

Terri’s eyes catch mine first, having recovered from the shock the quickest. She nods at me to come back inside, taking Aisha and Kate by the hands and leading them through the doorway. Notably, there is no buzz as we enter.

Stan walks up to our group as we mill in the entranceway.

Aisha is clearly rattled by addressing Stan in such skimpy clothing, but asks anyway, “Hi again Stan... We uh, just need to use your restroom if that’s okay?”

Stan gives her an odd look before turning to me and raising an eyebrow. “Having some trouble with your girls again, Master Josh?

“Uh, no, not at all.” I manage to stutter out. “But yes, if they could use the restroom.”

“Well of course Master Josh. Also, I’ve got your booth set up the way you like it, when you’re ready.” Stan gives me a wink with this,

“Okay then.” I say getting more and more creeped out. I turn to my ‘girls’... “I’ll be in the booth.”

Terri gives me a nod before the three of them head out of sight.

“Don’t keep him waiting too long girls...” Stan calls after them.

* * *

Looking around the diner while I wait, I see everything is the same and nothing is the same. Stan still has 1950’s glamour pics of Marilyn and other models on the wall, the milk counter with the chrome edges, and the old pinball machine that never worked. Our booth is one of half a dozen around the room, right near the windows that look out onto the street.

For the first time in my memory however, there is a guy playing on the pinball machine, half-heartedly slapping at the paddles every now and then while a buxom blonde beauty kneels on the floor in front of him, sucking him off.

And there are candles everywhere. Weird.

I lower myself into the middle of our U-shaped booth somewhat more gingerly than is really necessary. It’s just a bit much to take in. I can’t help but notice that almost all of the booths contain a single man and his entourage, and most of them are in some form of group sex. In one booth there is a black guy I don’t recognize: The guy is casually sipping on his beer with one hand while tweaking the fat nipple of his ebony skinned partner with the other; she’s moaning loudly as she gets hammered with a strap-on by a stunning Latina. It’s quite a show.

He gives me a courteous wave, and I wave back. It seemed like the polite thing to do.

The girls come back from the restroom, looking if anything even more unnerved than before. As they walk up, I see Terri subtly guide Aisha so she sits on my left side, and Kate so she sits on my right. Terri slides in after Kate, pushing her slightly so she has to lean up against me with her smooth vinyl shorts and corset. I was going to leave a bit of room ... but okay.

I see Kate is a bit flushed actually. So is Aisha. Hopefully we can get somewhere private before either has a full-on panic attack. They might be fine in principle with Terri doing porn, but finding themselves on a porn set (?) and dressed for the occasion, seems a bridge too far...

“We’re not in Kansas any more,” I say, trying stay cool.

“No shit”, says Kate, tightly.

“But when in Rome...” Terri adds meaningfully.

“We... fuck like the romans do? Seriously, any other ideas?” Aisha is watching the couple at the pinball machine, where a second girl has knelt down beside the first. She is sitting taught like a spring. This was clearly not her cup of tea.

“It was like this...” I gesture at the weirdness of the situation; “out on the street as well, and I think we would attract too much attention by leaving right now. Can we just... act... for a bit, and then we’ll go back to mine so we can take stock?”

I get nods from the girls. At least we were on the same page as to what to do, if not why.

Stan walks up to our table with a tray of drinks: One beer and three waters. The pattern at least was starting to become clear. He looks at the four of us, sitting side by side in the booth, with disapproval, and I see Terri flick Kate under the table.

They had obviously discussed this in the restroom. With a moment of hesitation, Kate half stands up in the booth and slides over me, leaning back onto my chest and placing her naked cunt directly over my rapidly hardening dick. Just one layer of fabric between them...

Terri notices my pants tenting... “Somebody’s happy...” she lilts in what I assume is her sexy porn voice, smiling at Stan.

For the first time it occurs to me that Terri’s porn experience is going to come in handy here (wherever here is). She at least is going to be able to stay cool under pressure. That thought reaches me only a moment before her passionate kiss does: Terri slides into Kate’s spot, her lips moaning against mine, her hand reaching up to grab Kate’s breast in one smooth motion.

Had I ever known Terri could kiss like this, I probably would have paid her more attention in high school. I’m starting to enjoy it when her mouth works her way to my ear and whispers “put your arms around us, idiot...”

I comply. Yep, she’s definitely on top of things. Well, not literally. At least, not yet.

I feel Aisha tense when my left hand reaches around from behind and cups her breast through the red lace of her flimsy slip. My high school crush’s breast: not the situation I had imagined we would be in, but her tit is still as fucking perfect as I always knew it would be. My right hand slides down to feel Terri’s butt as I feel her tongue invade my mouth. Kate flinches as my hardness twitches against her pussy lips. My brain is starting to fry from the sensation. Maybe they’re acting, but this is already beyond anything I had ever dreamed.

We all relax a little as I see Stan nod in approval, setting the drinks down and walking back to the bar. Apparently I was acting alpha enough for this version of reality (?)

Funnily enough, it’s hard to stop doing it once you’ve started. I continue to tongue wrestle with Terri, groping her ass and feeling Kate start to move against me.

Aisha starts to relax into my left hand, her nipple going hard against my fingers and her body melting into my side. If I’d ever wondered what she’d feel like once she started to get aroused (I had), this was sexier by a long way.

Kate eventually settles into a rhythm, grinding her pussy lips against the hardness of my dick through my pants. I even feel her pussy lips swell as she moves.

Aisha’s fingers play with the hem of the baby doll costume, dragging the fabric up and down her thighs in slow sensual motions. Her lips open wordlessly and her brow furrows as she matches her motion with Kate’s movement against my dick.

I reach around to stroke Terri’s shaven slit with my middle finger and feel wetness. I start to rub the moisture up and down at her lips: geez they’re acting this well.

“Josh,” Terri whispers into my ear once more, and we all heard her, close as our heads were now.

“Yeah,” I croak, “glad you’re all on top of this. You girls don’t know what you’re doing to me.”

“I do,” says Kate, clenching her pussy lips around my dick through the fabric.

“Look, Josh,” Terri says again. “I think there’s something weird going on here.”

“You think?” Aisha cuts in. It was oddly reassuring to hear her being sarcastic.

“No, I mean, I’ve done scenes like this before, but I’ve never been close to this horny before. So fast, and so hot.” She starts grinding her pussy against my middle finger as she says it. “I think there’s something in the air. Like a drug or something.”

“A drug,” I say, feeling stupid. “You mean you’re not just play-acting?”

“Geez, can’t you smell us?” Kate says with exasperation. I feel her lips squeeze down on my dick for emphasis. “I’m so fucking wet right now and we’ve barely started.”

My hips jerk at this and I feel Kate whimper in response.

I might have paused to consider a bit longer, but all thoughts of any drug are lost when her left hand reaches down and start rubbing me through the fabric. Up and down, up and down, in a rhythm along my shaft. I feel her breathing heavily, as she grabs at my hardness. If it feels this good, how bad can it be?

Kate turns looks back to Terri, who’s been watching Kate rub me. “God Terri, don’t just sit there; kiss me already.”

Whatever resistance Terri had dissolves as Kate grabs her neck and pulls her in for a kiss. I hear them breathing into each other as their tongues explore each other.

I look over at Aisha who seems as entranced by this as Terri was. I squeeze her on the nipple gently through the fabric and she turns to me with a strange look in her eyes. She watches me as my hand starts to wander downwards over the fabric to her waist, and then down her thigh to where she is holding the hem of the baby doll. She doesn’t resist when I start drawing it back up her thighs, and back up her torso. She helps me lift it over her head, leaving her wearing nothing but her red thong and clear platform heels. My hand returns to her breast, strumming her freed nipple like a guitar string. She closes her eyes and inhales, filling my hand nicely. Her hands start to stroke sensually over her body...

Kate finally disengages from the kiss, pushing Terri’s head down to her breast where Terri flicks it expertly with her tongue. She leans back with her head on my shoulder. “Josh,” she says quietly, her voice pure sexpot, “would it be okay if... you know... we f... fucked. I really need your dick in me.”

Her hands are already unzipping my fly before I answer. Terri helps her. Not that I’m complaining as my straining hardness springs free into their hands. It’s barely a second later Kate envelopes me in her sopping wet cunt and sighs. “That’s better.”

Then she starts to ride me, slowly.

Terri pulls her face away from Kate’s breast, and we have this moment where I’m looking at “my girls” looking at my dick in Kate’s pussy. Terri’s blinking though, like as if she was trying to remember something. What were we talking about before?

I’m about to pull Terri in for another kiss when she suddenly yanks herself away from the group like she just touched a snake. She grabs one of the glasses of water from the table, holds it high, and upends it over her head.

It’s cold water and she gasps. Kate and I pause in our fucking, and I notice a few heads turning, elsewhere in the diner. We watch as the liquid cascades down Terri’s hair in sheets, running down between her breasts in rivulets and turning the token pink bra that she’s wearing see-through. God, that’s hot: It’s just like she was made for fucking.

A moment later Kate starts bouncing up and down on my dick once more with a slap, slap slap.

Terri’s eyes are bright when leans into whisper in my ear; “I don’t think we’re going to be ourselves for much longer Josh.”

“What?” I say, finding it hard to think with Kate’s warm pussy pulsing around my dick.

“It’s in the air Josh.” She says it, seeming to struggle with finding the words. “The candles...”

“The candles?” I mutter absentmindedly, starting to thrust back at Kate’s bouncing.

“The candles” Aisha echoes, understanding. She’s doesn’t stop the slow, sensual stroking of her body, but her nose finds the nearest one and sniffing it. “The candles!” she repeats again with wide eyes.

“It’s making us all horny, Josh.” Terri moans it. “Horny and submissive. You have to get us away from them.”

I grunt with the effort of thrusting into Kate. I’m not sure I answer properly.

“Promise me Josh!” I feel her nails dig into my arm.

“I will.” I say, hoping it will mean I can stop thinking and concentrate on fucking Kate’s amazing pussy. I know about drug rehab after all. I’ll be able figure it out later.

Stan has come over at the commotion. He looks down at Terri’s wet, semi-transparent outfit, disapprovingly. “You sure everything’s okay Master Josh? Your girls are awfully wild today.”

Kate is still riding me and moaning like a professional whore, but I’m guessing that isn’t the kind of wild he’s talking about.

“That...” I say, trying to think of something. “That’s just a game we’re playing Stan.”

“Okay if you say so...” he says, raising an eyebrow. “But don’t do it for too long, you know. People will talk.”

“Thanks Stan, just trying something new.”

He shrugs, and starts fishing in his pocket. He pulls out a small, unlit candle, and places it on the table. “My special mix: On the house. Just in case you need it later...” He winks at me and starts to walk away.

“Uh Stan?” I say as a thought comes to me. “We’re probably going to make this a quickie and we’ll go after this. What do I owe you for the beer?”

He turns at looks at me strangely. “It’s just a single, Master Josh, you know that. And aren’t you coming for the auction?”

“Uh, of course,” I say, fumbling for my wallet as Kate continues to bounce up and down on my shaft with increasingly wild abandon... I don’t seem to have my wallet. “What time is it again?” I ask.

“6pm. As usual.” he says it with his customer service smile, although I can tell he’s starting to get annoyed.

“Of course it is.” I reply quickly. “Slipped my mind.”

“Well then, how would you like to pay today?” Stan is politely ignoring my obvious lapses. I hope he thinks it’s due to my currently being fucked.

“I... uh”. I’m hopelessly distracted. I can’t even tell if there are pockets in these trousers. And my dick. Wow does Kate know how to ride a dick.

“Master Josh,” I hear Terri lilt in her porn voice. She’s still on the seat beside me, but giving me a pointed look. “May I please give payment for your beer?”

Give payment? Oh right. A single. I nod once, and watch as Terri slides gracefully to kneel in front of Stan.

With delicate fingers, she frees his dick from his pants. “Like this?” she lilts as she gives the head of his cock a small swirl with her tongue. “Mmmm.”

Stan nods, wordlessly.

Slowly, then faster, her head starts bobbing up and down with the same gagging sound she teased me with earlier, but there’s slurping and popping sounds I hadn’t yet heard.

Stan is impressed, “You know, I think you might be on to something Master Josh.”

“Haha, I do like them a bit wild.” I say. Here’s hoping that explains anything else that is odd about us today.

I feel Kate pick up the pace again and I begin thrusting back in earnest, reaching up with my right hand to grab her tit. My left hand...

I realize in a rush that Aisha has taken my left hand and slid it further down her waist, and I feel the lace of her thong. Her thighs part, and I don’t need any further encouragement to slide my fingers down under the thong and over the front of her mound. She is saturated, and my fingers slide down into her pussy with no force at all. She moans for the first time as I draw back out and up to her clit. It’s a beautiful sound.

I start to frig Aisha’s pussy and clit even as I tweak Kate’s nipple. Both girls start a chorus of calling my name.

Well not my name, precisely. It’s “Master Josh, Master Josh. Fuck me Master Josh.”

Terri begins to frig herself as she blows Stan, moaning on his dick as she looks up into his eyes. He reaches down and grabs and handful of her generous breasts, tweaking a nipple hard enough to make her yelp in pleasure.

He gathers her hair up tight behind her head they way she did earlier, and starts fucking her face. I catch her eyes looking at me before they close. Geez, she’s enjoying that. That image is going to be burned into my mind as well.

I see Stan’s getting close quickly, and I feel myself picking up the pace in response. Strands of Terri’s hair are coming free with the jerking motion though, her hair tie having fallen out completely.

He must be in a hurry cause he’s coming already... I guess he has a business to get back to after all... and I see streamers of cum blowing all over Terri’s face as she smiles up at him. Jesus Christ that’s hot.

The slap slap slap of my fucking Kate is everything as I see Stan get licked down by Terri. I vaguely notice him nod at me and put himself away before wandering back to the bar. Terri wipes some of the cum off her face with a finger.

Aisha’s still moaning my name, but her grinding against my hand is upsetting my rhythm with Kate now. I need both hands for this.

“Terri, stop that and come over here. Eat Aisha out.” It comes out as an order, harsher than I meant it to be.

I feel the moment’s hesitation as both Aisha and cum-drenched Terri look at me, and then each other. They both shudder as they move to obey me, Terri crawling under the table. She helps Aisha remove her lace thong, and spread her legs wide.

I hear Aisha moan in my ear as Terri’s tongue finally replaces my hand.

Terri’s muffled moan as she starts frigging herself again.

My hands move to Kate’s hips.

Slap, slap, slap.

My cock driving into her cunt.

I feel Kate start spasming uncontrollably as her rolling orgasms begin. Her screams echo around the diner as she peaks over and over again.

It sets me off and I come hard, filling her convulsing pussy with my sperm. I feel her lips slick, but holding me tight, as she slows down her pace of bouncing. Eventually she’s just rocking back and forth against me, cooing with the sensation.

Even as we come down, the Terri and Aisha are picking up.

Aisha’s hair flicks against us as she spasms under Terri’s attention. Her hands go straight to Terri’s head, grinding against her face. Her eyes are closed, her brow alternatively furrowing and relaxing as she milks every bit of pleasure out of it. Her lips pout as Terri does something unexpected, then she’s giggling when the release comes. “Oh fuck yes Terri!”

I’ve never seen her quite like this. It’s stunning. Her eyes open and she sees me watching her. A wave of embarrassment seems to wash over her face, but it doesn’t seem to last long when Terri repeats whatever she did. Her eyes close again as she moans in pleasure.

When her eyes open again, they’re alive with need for me.

I pick Kate up by the waist and slide her off me, her pussy releasing me with a wet pop, and put her down on the space to my right.

I slide in towards Aisha and kiss her for the first time. Her lips meet mine with passion, but don’t hold me long as she moans in response to Terri’s work. I look down to see Terri is now pumping two fingers into her slit as she licks at her clit.

Then Aisha’s back kissing me, breathing hard as she gets close.

I reach down to strum her nipple again with my fingers. She twitches as I pinch at it, lightly, then stronger.

“Harder” she moans into me.

I comply, pinching her tightly between thumb and forefinger, and it sends her over the edge. The spasms wrack her torso as she cries out in pleasure.

“Fuck!”

I see Terri double down in speed and intensity as Aisha starts to shake. She holds onto me for support and lets it take her over.

“Oh god Yes!”

She nearly shakes herself out of my arms, but pushes me back against Kate as she convulses who holds my face against her breasts lovingly.

Eventually Aisha comes down, Terri stroking ever her more gently as she does. I find myself sandwiched between Kate and Aisha.

Terri worms her way out from under the table and stands up, glistening with her efforts, although she hasn’t come yet. The lilt of her voice is in contrast to the predatory look she gives me.

“Master Josh, I think it’s my turn.”

She holds her hand out to me, helping me out from between the two heaving bodies to stand beside her, looking at my spent cock and then around the booth.

“Girls, don’t forget your hydration...” she says playfully, handing Aisha and Kate the two glasses of water that remain on the table, clearing it but for the beer.

She then takes the glass of beer, “may I try some of your beer, Master?” Taking a sip before I can respond: “Mmmm, my second favorite snack.”

She licks her lips and passes the glass to me, “but perhaps you can enjoy that while I do my best about this”, she says, taking my dick in her hand gently.

Facing me, she leads me by the dick until I’m facing the booth and the backs of her stockinged legs come up against the table. She scoots her butt up so she’s sitting on the edge of the table, then raises her heeled feel to rest on my hips, knees wide.

One hand on my dick, I notice her taught abs flexing as she reaches around to unhook her bra with the other, casually wiping the rest of Stan’s cum off her face with it before tossing it to Kate. She then grabs my free hand and places it on her pert breast.

“You like my tits Master Josh? I know you do.”

I nod, letting myself follow her lead. Knowing that I was getting the porn-star treatment didn’t make it any less awesome.

“But you’re not drinking Master Josh. Go on... Drink.”

I take a sip of my beer, letting my thumb graze her nipple as I do.

“Mmmm.” She smiles at me, pulling me into her with her feet. Reaching down with her free hand she separates her pussy lips with two fingers, showing me the pink inner flesh.

With the faintest edge of her pink fingernails, she draws my dick out to just touch her lips.

“Feel how wet I am?” She asks playfully.

As if to emphasize the point, she slides her middle finger inside her with a moist sound and a moan that would harden any man. My dick complies, spasming against her lips.

“See?” she says stroking my dick a few times to help me harden up. “I’m so wet right now you could fuck me into submission and I’d beg for more.”

“Don’t forget to drink, Master Josh...” she reminds me with a smirk, moving my cockhead teasingly across her flesh.

I feel myself go rock-solid in her gentle hands, and find myself looking from her sopping wet pussy, to my glass of beer, then back to her pussy.

“Priorities, Josh,” I mutter to myself.

I take a large swig of beer. Then I hand the glass to Kate.

I push Terri roughly back on the table, place my hands on her hips, and ram my dick balls-deep into her tight cunt.

Her moan of pleasure is exquisite. “God, yes!”

I withdraw slowly, feeling the folds of her pussy grip me tightly.

Then I’m balls-deep again.

I start to build up a rhythm of hard fucking, the sound of slapping accompanied by her wails and my grunts. It takes me longer to build up this time, but Terri has so much pent-up energy she erupts on my dick even as I’m building up speed.

“FUCK yes!” she screams with porn star voice.

I gesture back at Aisha and Kate to get in on the action. Aisha is already supporting Terri’s head, so when she tentatively leans in for the kiss, Terri meets her in the middle, passionately tongue-wrestling with her. Kate puts the glass of beer down, then bends over the table, taking one of Terri’s nipples in her lips and the other in her fingers.

I continue powering into Terri with renewed energy. Fucking is all I can think about at the moment, and when Terri’s body continues to writhe under me, her pussy continues to grip at me, I find I’m getting close for a second time faster than I would ever have thought possible.

Terri is coming again, but her words are incoherent this time around. Her hands flail around, eventually finding Aisha and Kate’s breasts.

I continue slamming into her cunt, fucking her pussy, making her submit to the glorious hardness of my dick.

I slow down as get close, making sure to work my dick around to get the best level of friction. Her pussy lips work me back, doing their best to milk me of my next load.

There. She succeeds, and I feel a torrent of cum explode up my shaft into her.

“Oh fuck!” She moans again as she comes with me. “Yes Master Josh, yes.”

I keep moving in and out, gradually slowing my pace until I stop moving, then pull out of her. With so much of it inside her pussy, my cum leaks out of her lips easily.

She quickly reaches down to insert two fingers into her dripping pussy, dragging some of my cum up to her lips for a taste, and I see Aisha and Kate have a taste too.

Without seeming to communicate with each other, Aisha and Kate put themselves down at my feet. Kate is cleaning my dick off with her mouth, and Aisha is eating my cum out of Terri’s pussy.

All of their eyes are wide as they look at me and swallow cum, submissively. It’s so hot. ‘My girls’ I think to myself, proudly. ‘What good fucks they are.’

I catch myself as the words go through my head. ‘Woah.’ Time to go, probably. There was something about the candles. Not that this would be so bad if this were our life, I guess. But I did make a promise.

I glance around the diner to check if anyone is looking at us. No one is, fortunately, except for the black guy who had the pair with the strap on earlier. He gives me a thumbs-up, and I respond with an upward nod.

It seems we managed to pass for normal around here.

“Come on girls. Time to go. Get dressed.”

“Yes, Master Josh”, they say in unison.

Terri finds her cum-stained bra and puts it on, whilst Kate helps Aisha get back into her baby doll and thong. It’s convenient that Kate and Terri don’t aren’t wearing underwear, the cum running down their legs would just soil it anyway. I take the spare candle and put it in my shirt pocket.

When they’re ready we walk out of the diner, with me nodding my thanks to Stan. Then it’s back down the street back to my place, my three girls following behind me in a line. It seems we’re fitting in pretty well.

We nod and smile as we pass other town folk we know through acquaintance, including our old science teacher who again reminds me about the auction coming up in a few hours.

“I hear there’s some good ones in the new lot Master Josh,” he says, conspiratorially. “You might even want to trade up.”

“Haha,” I say. “I like my girls.”

“Oh, never say never, Master Josh,” He smirks, gesturing to my girls. “Even someone of your wealth could pick up a bargain. You might get someone new just for renting out of one of yours.”

“I’ll think about it,” I say, continuing to walk.

I stop after a few seconds, turning around to my girls to see if any of them have anything to say about that. “Would any of you object to me renting you out?”

“Of course not Master Josh.” Terri answers for the three of them.

I nod and turn back to walking. Good that my girls are so obedient.

I catch myself again: ‘wait, what?’ Geez I need to get these stray thoughts out of my head.

Glancing at my girl’s obedient, and blank, faces, I know it isn’t just me. The candles really did fuck with their heads more than mine.

Hopefully being outside should help that. The fresh air. One of the drug rehabilitation programs comes back to me in flash: fresh air and exercise. There’s an idea.

“Come on.” I say, setting off at a much faster pace.

“Master Josh?”

I just go, and hope they will obey. Soon I’m hearing the clip clop of their heels behind me as they struggle to keep up.

“We can’t walk so fast Master Josh...”

I turn around, sternly. “Try.”

I keep going, and I hear their heels hitting the pavement faster than heels like that were ever mean to hit pavement.

“Please Master Josh...” The note of desperation in Terri’s voice stops me in my tracks.

I stop, and wait as the three of them catch up in their sex outfits, their chests heaving with the exertion. Especially Terri’s chest; I never did get around to fucking those tits.

“Oh?” Terri eventually sees where my eyes are looking and squeezes her breasts together to create even more cleavage. “You want these now Master Josh?”

“Argh,” I growl and turn around. “Come on!”

I set off even faster, hearing the clip clop of heels start up again behind me, and the protest of sexy voices. I’m probably just as likely to fuck their brains out if I stop again.

I see my house in the distance. Not too much further. The girls will know where I’m going.

Eventually it’s Aisha’s voice that stops me.

“Josh! Wait up!”

I turn around and let the girls catch up, looking at Aisha intensely. “Aisha?”

“Yes Josh?”

“Are you, you again?” I ask, not really sure how to put it.

“I’m not actually sure.” She half smiles, thinking: “I still want you to fuck me blind, but I remember law stuff again.”

I nod. It’s working at least. I start walking at a normal pace again, so the girls can walk with me.

A minute later I hear Terri speak quietly. “Josh? Are we... coming out of it?”

“I think so.”

“But we’re still...” she looks down at her pink lingerie set “...in the other place, right?”

I nod. Hopefully once we get back to mine we can sit tight for a while and figure out what to do. And maybe figure out a good excuse why we’re not going to be at this auction.

* * *

We’re walking up to my house when we hear the noise again: the loud, shrill, buzzing sound from before. The air seems alive with electricity once more.

Kate’s first words post candle-high: “It’s that noise again.”

“Come on!” I yell, moving towards the door.

No one needs to be told twice. I reach the door, opening it for the girls to dash through. I follow last, thankfully feeling the buzz wash over me as I cross the threshold. The noise stops.

We all notice the change immediately: for a start, we’re all back in our regular clothes. I usher everyone to the lounge and shut the front door.

It seems the effect of the candles had stopped as well: it is like a fog had been lifted from my mind.

“Are we back?” Kate asks, unselfconsciously feeling her crotch and chest, checking that she was in fact wearing jeans and a regular printed t-shirt.

“I think so,” Aisha starts. “But I still feel like I’ve been fucking. My underwear is missing.” She hikes up her suit skirt to prove a point. There’s not a lot of modesty to be had between us now. The skewed buttoning of her blouse only adds to the impression of having just had a quickie.

“Yeah, so is mine.” I agree, feeling the scratch of my jeans against my dick. I feel my pockets. “My wallet is missing too.”

Feeling inside my pocket further I notice a slip of paper, the printed receipt that I must have pocketed for our drinks at Stan’s diner earlier (2 chocolate milkshakes, an ice-tea and a cappuccino). On the back someone (me?) has written four words in beautifully sculpted handwriting: “What devilry is this?”

I show it to the girls.

“So...” I say, thinking out loud. “You think we were in their bodies, and they were in our bodies?”

Kate: “Like a body-swap thing, to an alternate reality where people get high on candle fumes and fuck each other’s brains out?”

We look at other in silent agreement, trying not to laugh.

“I think this is cum.” Terri answers matter-of-factly, pointing to a damp spot on the leg of her yoga pants. “And also I’ve been giving head,” licking her lips like as if trying to place the flavor. She smirks, “It tastes like you Josh, so yes, let’s go with the body swap thing.”

We’re laughing, so I correct her in my best ganster impression “Don’t you mean... Master Josh?”

“Oh you enjoyed that, did you?” Aisha is laughing. “Typical man!”

“Come on, you enjoyed it too!” I protest. “You were happy little candle sluts for me.”

More laughter, but I can hear the embarrassment too. I start to think it might be wise for me to pretend it never happened. Like Terri said, maybe I get to have that experience exactly once... and I should be happy with that.

Terri’s phone starts ringing.

She looks at the caller ID and winces. “Hey mom.”

We all hear Terri’s mom yelling on the other end. “Tell me it isn’t true?!?!”

Terri responds “Uh... What isn’t true?”

“I just got off the phone with Stan from the diner!! Said he caught you getting up to funny business with those good-for-nothing friends of yours and that you offered to keep him quiet by giving him a blowjob!! I’ll have you know that isn’t the kind of woman I raised you to be.”

“Mom! Mom!” Terri cuts in. “There’s an explanation for this, I promise.”

“There better be! I can’t believe this! What are you??? Some kind of cheap hooker!?!”

The line goes dead.

We look to Terri in silence.

But it’s Aisha who speaks: “No... she’s a porn star.” With a small smirk at Terri she continues, “and porn stars get paid waaaay more than...” she grabs the receipt from me and looks at it, “$16.50. And you get to fuck guys that are actually hot!”

Terri laughs, but is philosophical: “You know... I’ll deal with Mom later. I’m just glad to not be a brainwashed sex slave right now. Kinda puts things in perspective.”

“Yeah,” Kate agrees. “Although...”

We look at her expectantly.

“I might need to buy a pair of those boots I was wearing. They were really hot.”

The girls laugh at that, and Aisha turns to me: “And so was that outfit you were wearing Josh. That Mad Men vintage look really suits you.” She puts a hand on my chest.

“Oh yeah?” I say. “So what if I make a habit of doing dress ups. That does it for you hey?”

“Ha. Ha. Josh.” Aisha laughs at me, but her eyes flash something I remembered from when I was kissing her before. That definitely wasn’t a ‘no’, but she deflects: “At least then the other Josh will feel at home if we swap again.”

We go quiet at that.

“What do we do if it happens again?” Kate asks the question hanging in the air. “Should we have a safe word or something?”

“Not sure that’ll help.” Terri answers. “Basically, I figure we’ll fuck Josh’s brains out like good little candle sluts. And know that he will do his best to get us home again.”

To me, she adds. “Thanks for that, by the way.”

“My pleasure.”

I hold out my arms, and pull them all in for a group hug, glad to have them back.

But then I feel Aisha kissing my neck tenderly, while Terri’s hand is groping my ass. Kate seems to be unzipping my fly.

“Uh... girls?”