The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Always Something There To Remind Me”

The alarm went off, blaring out a loud buzz instead of its usual music, and Jay opened an eye blearily and switched it off. 8:00 AM, he thought. Not early, but too early for his tastes. Why had he turned it on, anyway? It was Saturday...wasn’t it? Friday night seemed a little hazy now, which probably meant he’d enjoyed himself. He certainly wished he remembered it a little better, though. Coffee and a look at the calendar would help. He fumbled around for his glasses, found them and sat up. Rubbing his eyes a little, he put them on. Vaguely, he noticed a musty scent in the room—perhaps it was time to do a little spring cleaning, he thought reproachfully as he got out of bed and padded over to the calendar.

He looked at the date, and suddenly, a flash of memory hit him. Friday night, out at the bar. A gorgeous brunette in a slinky blue dress—tall, leggy, charismatic, with big brown eyes that were absolutely to die for. He remembered her talking, remembered her being totally fascinating, remembered leaving the bar with her. He also remembered that happened a year ago.

Jay looked at the calendar again. He knew it was a year out of date. He didn’t know how he knew, but he knew. He tried to remember what had happened that night—anything that had happened during that whole missing year—but it was all just gone. There was just a big, blank, hole in his memory where a year’s worth of time used to be. Jay didn’t even know what to feel, what to think about that. It was too big to take in, at least before having some coffee.

He reached for the robe hanging from a hook on his bedroom door, and as he touched it, he saw in his mind an image of himself, totally naked. Clothes, he thought. He hadn’t been allowed to wear clothes. He remembered the first time she’d told him to strip naked for him, the way he’d eagerly pulled his shirt over his head, practically panting with desire, the way that his hard cock had sprung free of his pants as he pulled them down. He’d been hot, eager, ready for sex, and somehow he’d just never wanted to put his clothes back on again...his hand slid away from the robe, and he opened the door and went out into his apartment nude.

Who was this woman? What had she done to him over the last year, what had she done to him to make him forget, where had she gone, what was her name? Jay looked over at the front door, expecting to see a pile of mail beneath the mail slot, but the floor was bare. How did he even still have the apartment? Did he still have his job, too? Had he been living a whole normal life during this missing year, and just forgotten it this morning?

Coffee. Coffee would make all of this better. He went into his cupboard, and found some Folger’s. Not as good as real coffee, but coffee beans wouldn’t have kept for a whole year. He poured some water into a kettle, and turned the stove on, then went to the fridge to see if he’d forgotten that he’d remembered to buy milk. Or something.

All that was in the refridgerator was a canister of sprayable whipped cream. Jay wondered briefly if that would work in coffee, then another flash of memory hit him, so vivid it was almost solid in his mind’s eye. He was in the bedroom with Matilda (she had a name!), they were on the bed together, with...two other people, one man, one woman. Another couple? No. He could see them in the memory, they had the same dazed, vacant smiles on their faces that he did. Whatever Matilda had done to him, she’d done it to them, too. He was holding the whipped cream bottle (this same bottle, or one just like it?) and Matilda was directing him to spray, then lick it off. Jay remembered spraying it on Matilda’s nipples, then slowly, lasciviously licking it off. She’d directed him to spray it onto the pussy of the other woman, then lick it all away, tasting her arousal mingled with the sweetness of the cream. She’d directed him to spray it onto the other man’s cock, and...

The memory faded. Jay tried to summon it back up again, but it was no good. He didn’t know what he’d done after that, whether he’d actually followed through on what the vision had implied. He knew he would have, though. He could feel it, deep down, the knowledge that whatever hold Matilda had once had over him, it was strong enough that he would have done anything she asked, anything at all. The desire to obey was stronger than any inhibitions, any taboos. Jay suddenly realized he had an erection.

The whistle of the kettle brought him back to reality. Jay grabbed a mug from the cupboard, poured himself a cup of water, stirred in a few spoonfuls of instant coffee, and went into the living room with the drink. He looked up at the clock. 9:00 AM. He’d lost an hour, just standing in the kitchen wool-gathering while he made coffee. Still, he thought, looking at the clock again, that meant there were only twenty-three hours to go before—

He heard Matilda’s voice, so clear and perfect that he half-turned, expecting to see her in the room. “You’re still fighting me, Jay.”

“No, Mistress,” he said—only he didn’t say it, it was another memory, but it was him talking. He heard his voice, sounding monotonous and empty. “I cannot fight you. It’s too hard to resist, because obedience is pleasure. I was born to obey, there is nothing but obedience. I cannot resist. I can never resist. It feels too good to obey.” She’d done something to his mind, hypnosis or something. That was why he couldn’t remember the missing year. She’d blocked it out of his memory.

Matilda had laughed. “And it’s good that you know your mantras, Jay, it shows that you’re a very good boy. But I’ve taken you so very deep, Jay, so very blank and deep and mindless...” He remembered the predatory look in her eyes as he’d gotten a hazy, vacant look in his own. “And I know that deep down, there’s a piece of your subconscious mind that doesn’t want to be my slave. Can you find that piece of yourself, Jay?”

“Yes, My Lady.” Jay knew that he was that piece of self-will, that little tiny part of him that still resisted. Part of him wondered if he wasn’t still under Matilda’s control, if this room wasn’t the illusion and the real him was naked in Matilda’s bedroom, talking to her...but then he took a sip of his instant coffee and grimaced. No illusion could taste that bad.

But the memory continued to unfold behind his eyes. He was hearing himself speak to her with free will for the first time in a year. “...feels good...” he was saying. “No! It feels good to have free will, too. There are pleasures beyond just physical ones, Matilda. Spiritual rewards that come from following your own will. In the end, that’s more fulfilling than being a sex slave.” Jay felt obscurely proud of himself for believing that.

“Alright.” Jay felt his own past self’s shock at hearing Matilda’s capitulation. “If that’s how you really feel, I won’t keep you here. You can go back to your old life, back to your apartment, I’ll even throw in financial security as a bonus. Consider it payment for a year of slavery. No need to worry about picking up the pieces of your shattered credit rating.

“However...should you find yourself desiring those ‘physical pleasures’, should you decide that being my slave is fulfillment enough, should you want to give in to your need, your desire, your lust...you’ll have twenty-four hours. Anytime during that first day, you can call me, beg me, whimper and grovel and admit that you were wrong...and I’ll take you back.”

Jay blinked a few times. So that was it, he thought. He’d been a slave to some...pervert hypnotist. And now he was free. And apparently, he was free with a good sum of money in his bank account, too. On a whim, he decided to call his bank and get his new balance. He picked up the phone and dialed the number without even having to look it up.

“Hello?” Matilda said.

Jay hung up quickly. He should have recognized that he didn’t know the phone number of the automatic teller by heart, but something in him still wasn’t thinking clearly. Matilda hadn’t removed all of her programming from his brain. He took another sip of terrible coffee, trying to clear his head. She was messing with him, that was all. The important thing was that he was free. He just needed to find something to do for a bit. He went over to his computer and booted it up.

Staring at the screen brought back another memory. Matilda, leaving for an evening on the town—that was the night she’d returned with April, and added her to the harem. She’d left Jay sitting in front of the computer, wearing a pair of headphones. The screen had displayed nothing but an enormous swirling spiral, the headphones played a loop of her voice, whispering softly into his ears, programming him, sending him deeper into a swirl of arousal, obedience, deep hypnotic pleasure...Jay remembered the pleasure now, remembered that Matilda had conditioned him to feel the sensations of orgasm in his mind, on command. He remembered that the sound file she’d left him listening to had given him orgasms every hour, deepening his conditioning, rewarding him with pleasure, then looping around to the beginning again. By the time Matilda had returned with April, he’d been totally blank and mindless, his cock rock-hard and dribbling pre-cum. He couldn’t even remember how many times the file had looped that night.

Jay stood up quickly, trying to calm down his sudden raging erection. These weren’t normal memories. She’d done something to his head, made him remember things...she’d put visual triggers in his head, so that the sight of an object would bring back specific memories. He sat down on the couch, closed his eyes, tried not to look at anything, remember anything, think about anything. Just calm down, relax...

He managed to pry his eyelids back open at the last second, realizing almost too late that he was hypnotizing himself. Or perhaps that she’d hypnotized him into hypnotizing himself. She’d rigged the game, he knew it now. She’d set him free, but only so that she could watch him come crawling back. And if he did, if he went back now, it would erode that little bit of him that still wanted to be free, just a little bit more. He looked up at the clock. 10 AM. He could do this. He had to do this. He reached for the remote control.

She’d used one of those on him, he remembered. Just for laughs. She’d put one of those bluetooth wireless phones on him, and then she’d set up her own cell phone to play certain sounds in his ear at the press of a button. Jay remembered her sitting on the couch, pressing button after button, making him march up and down the room, fetch her drinks, he remembered her pressing one button and just like that, he’d instantly gotten an erection, remembered her pressing another button and he came, so hard...

Jay pressed the power button for the TV almost savagely. When the picture faded in, it was Matilda on the screen. “Hello, Jay,” she said. “I’m glad you finally decided to turn me on.” She was totally nude, her body absolutely flawless, her nipples hard with arousal. “This isn’t a recording, of course, but you probably figured that out. It’s a post-hypnotic command. Another trigger in your brain, one of the many that I’ve planted. And I’ve planted oh so many, Jay...so many surprises waiting for you, triggered by ordinary things you see, or hear, or...touch.” She gently stroked her own nipple, and giggled. “This one’s making you see me instead of whatever’s actually on the television set in front of you. You’re probably really watching Saturday morning cartoons right now, but like all people, you perceive what you want to perceive. And what you want...what you really want, deep down...is me, naked. Doing this.” She spread her legs, put her hand down between them. She rubbed her clit with the heel of her hand, rubbed her labia with her fingers. “You want to see this, you want to do more than see it. You want to smell it, feel it, taste it. You’re so hard right now, Jay...ohhh...because you know that you’ve been hypnotically conditioned to cum whenever I cum...” She leaned her head back and moaned...Jay heard himself moan, too, felt his cock swell and his balls tense...

“But of course, you’re not my slave anymore, so it doesn’t work,” she said, pulling her hand away. “Aren’t you lucky to be free of that?” She vanished. Jay found himself watching ‘Yu-Gi-Oh’ with a hard-on. He snapped the TV off, headed to the bathroom.

He just needed to cum, that was all. He needed to get off so that he could get his mind off of Matilda’s wet pussy, her firm breasts, her soothing, hypnotic voice...Jay looked through the medicine cabinet, found a tube of Astroglide. He...

...squirted it onto the strap-on, using his hands to work the lube up and down the dildo. He wanted to take it into his mouth, use his saliva to make it slick and wet, but this was his first time, and Matilda wanted to make sure there was plenty of lubricant for his pretty virgin ass. She spun him around, bent him over against the sink, and slid up into him easily. He was so happy that all those hours wearing the buttplug had made him ready and able to accomodate his Mistress’ powerful strokes...

Even when he realized it was a memory, a different bathroom and a different time, Jay still felt the phantom sensations of hands on his hips, of fingers getting his ass slick and ready. He backed out of the room, clutching the tube, and practically fell onto the bed. He just needed to get off, that was all. Just needed one good orgasm to clear his mind. Jay lay back, squirted a dollop of lube into his hand, and slicked up his cock. It felt so hard and stiff in his hand, almost like it was getting bigger by the second. He could feel his arousal building, and it felt so good, just lying back, stroking himself, thinking of Matilda’s wet pussy...

No! He couldn’t think of Matilda, he knew that would be bad. That was one of the ways she originally conditioned him to obey in the first place; he could remember all the times she’d had him stroke himself while picturing her beautiful body, her hypnotic eyes, remember in precise detail how she’d whisper in his ear, how each stroke would deepen his trance, Jay could remember how good it felt to go deeper, to let all his resistance flow out of him as he stroked for her, and it felt so good not to think, too hot to think, too hard to think...

Jay’s eyes snapped open, and he stared up at the ceiling, panting. He had to stay awake, had to think of something else, anything else, but it was like the story about trying not to think of a white bear, now that he trying not to think of Matilda, she was the only thing he could think about, and he was just getting harder and harder, hotter and hotter, he needed to cum so bad, but he couldn’t quite reach it, orgasm so close, but so far away, he was so hot, so hard, so aroused, he needed to cum, he couldn’t cum, he needed to cum, he needed to...

Jay looked at his own hand, stroking his cock helplessly, his erection almost painful now. The sight of it was one last trigger, and suddenly Jay remembered what he had to do before he could cum. He reached over with his free hand to the phone by his bedside, dialed the number that Matilda had hypnotically implanted into his head.

“Hello, Jay,” Matilda said.

“Please,” he gasped into the phone, “please hypnotize me, please enslave me, please take my mind and make me an obedient hypnoslut, please, make me a mindless slave, make me blank, empty, deep, please please please please...”

Matilda’s voice was amused, triumphant. “Is that what you really want, Jay?”

Jay didn’t even need to think about his response. His cock did the thinking for him. “Yes, please!” he moaned.

“Good boy. Go deep and cum for me.”

With a tortured grunt of pure pleasure, Jay felt his cock spray cum all over his chest and body. He slumped back onto the bed, even as his mind sank deeper into trance.

“Very good, Jay. Very, very good. You’re doing so well. But I think there might still be a tiny, tiny bit of you that’s not convinced. So listen to me, Jay...”

* * *

The alarm went off, blaring out a loud buzz instead of its usual music, and Jay opened an eye blearily and switched it off. 8:00 AM, he thought. Not early, but too early for his tastes. Why had he turned it on, anyway? It was Sunday...wasn’t it?

THE END