The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda’s Doll

Chapter 3

MC, FF

Morning light shone through Megan’s large windows and onto her bed. She was completely naked from the previous nights activities and so was Amanda. Megan was sleeping on her stomach and somehow Amanda had rolled over and was laying face down on her back. Light kisses on the shoulder told Megan that Amanda was awake.

“We need to get up,” Megan whispered, “Or we’ll be late for school.”

“Then we’ll be late,” Amanda whispered back wiggling a bit.

Megan felt Amanda’s hand run down her side until it found her pussy. Amanda then began messaging it gently sending waves of pleasure through Megan’s body. She remained relentless until Megan had to muffle a scream from her first orgasm of the day.

“You enjoyed last night,” Amanda whispered into Megan’s ear, “You enjoyed it far too much to be straight. Never once did I ever see a look of disgust on your face. In fact, you seemed eager to lick my pussy every time I commanded it.”

“It’s my new lust. That doll is really messing with my brain,” Megan defended herself.

“Maybe,” Amanda gave another kiss on the neck, “I’ve decided to play a game with you today. Get dressed and go on down for breakfast, but don’t wear any panties. I’ll stay up here and prepare something. Now get.”

Amanda rolled off Megan and gave a slap on her ass to get her going. Megan followed her instructions quickly. Since she was forbidden to wear panties she wore the longest skirt in her closet, it still wasn’t much though. By the time she got downstairs breakfast was ready for two people. None of the staff seemed concerned with what had happened the night before, probably more of Amanda’s magic.

Megan was practically finished with breakfast when Amanda came in dressed in what looked like some of Megan’s cloths, somehow re-sized to fit her. In her left hand she carried a small rectangular box and had a grin on her face, “I’m finished.”

“What’s that?” Megan looked towards the box.

“It took a bit of effort to transport it over here, but I think you’ll like it,” Amanda opened the box and tilted it towards Megan. Inside was a wooden looking dildo, “Today you’ll be wearing this.”

“Wait what!” Megan got off her chair and took a few steps back.

Amanda pulled out Megan’s doll and whispered into its ear. Megan felt her legs freeze and Amanda grinned even wider. Lifting up Megan’s skirt, Amanda carefully inserted the dildo into her pussy. Even though it looked like wood, it felt like it might have actually been made of plastic to Megan. Finally with only a quarter of an inch sticking out, Amanda said a little chant and then there was a suction sound. Letting go, the dildo remained in place.

“There we go,” Amanda said triumphantly, “How does it feel?”

“A little weird,” Megan said as Amanda whispered into the dolls ear again, giving her legs freedom again, “What’s it for?”

Amanda brought her pointing finger up to her lips as if to make a shush sound, but instead whispered to it. Suddenly Megan felt the dildo inside of her begin to vibrate intensely. Her entire body felt like it was about to explode with pleasure until finally she orgasmed in less than a minute. Amanda whispered to her finger again and the vibrations stopped.

“It gives the person using it unrivaled pleasure,” Amanda helped Megan to her feet, “Today you’ll be wearing it and I’ll be activating it whenever I feel like it. Just like the doll, no one will notice you if I use it.”

“That’s convenient,” Megan breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

“Magic is a very secret thing. Most spells and magical items have it so that they or the effects they create won’t be noticed by people not directly affected by it. It’s sort of why the principal noticed us yesterday, our actions directly affected her job.” Amanda said as she straightened out Megan’s clothes.

“Oh,” Megan said as Amanda finished fixing up her clothes, “Can I put panties on now?”

“Nope,” Amanda let out a small evil grin, “No one will notice and we don’t have PE today. Besides, they would be soaked shortly after arriving at school. Now we should hurry up, I don’t feel like being too late.”

Megan did her best to keep the dildo and lack of panties out of her mind, but each small movement was a reminder of both. Even though the dildo wasn’t activated, it was still moving around from natural movement and somehow hitting all the right spots. Megan almost cummed just on the drive to school. Amanda just stared at her the whole time in delight.

“Just remember,” Amanda placed her hand on Megan’s pussy and moved the magical dildo around a bit, forcing Megan to let out lewd moans, “I control this. I intend to make you cum a lot today. Keep hydrated and visit the snack machine as much as possible. I have to make a short trip to the principals office, so you go on ahead to whatever class you have right now.”

“Okay,” Megan whimpered as Amanda removed her hand.

It didn’t take long for Amanda to activate the dildo. Megan had barely sat down for class when it suddenly started vibrating like crazy. Just as Amanda promised, no matter how loud she moaned or screamed no one seemed to notice. They all just carried on like usual. Yet despite the massive distraction in her pussy, Megan still felt forced to pay attention just like the previous days.

The remainder of the morning, Megan felt the dildo activate at least once each class. As Amanda had suggested she kept herself hydrated and ate plenty of snacks to keep her energy up. Amanda also didn’t slow down on having Megan masturbate or eat her out. By the time lunch hit Megan felt completely drained and barely able to walk.

“You’re taking this worse than I expected,” Amanda said as she helped Megan to an empty table.

“It’s not as easy as it looks,” Megan instantly chowed down on her food.

“I’ll have to lighten up your load,” Amanda smiled as she she placed on of Megan’s hands under her skirt.

“In public?” Megan pleaded.

“The principal is under my control and the others shouldn’t notice,” Amanda helped Megan to begin rubbing her pussy, “No one is going to be affected by this action so no one will pay attention. Besides it’s a rush for me knowing what we are doing in public.”

“It still feels embarrassing,” Megan whimpered as she took over the action on her own.

“My mom called me,” Amanda let out some light gasps as pleasure began to overtake her body, “She wants to talk to us both after school. I don’t think you’ll be punished directly, but this week may get a bit harder for both of us.”

“Lucky us,” Megan mumbled as she quickened her pace to bring Amanda to orgasm again. Instantly she licked the cum off her fingers.

“Finish your lunch,” Amanda ordered, “I’ll think about how to deal with my mom.”

The rest of the school day went by without any incident. As promised Amanda had lowered the amount of times she used the dildo. Megan had hoped it would end once the last bell rang, but Amanda told her to keep it in. She was going to keep with it till sundown. Megan knew that Amanda wasn’t going to budge and just gave up.

It was silent as they drove to Amanda’s house. Megan wanted to ask questions about what might happen, but Amanda looked like she was deep in thought so she decided not to bug her. Megan could feel her stomach in knots as they pulled up in front and saw Tiffany standing and waiting. The hostile air was overbearing as they went to the living room and sat down.

“Alright Amanda, you know the rules, no clothes that I don’t approve of,” Tiffany began by pointing at the clothes Amanda was wearing from Megan’s closet. Instantly the disappeared with the underwear underneath. Amanda didn’t even try to cover up, “Let’s start with why you told Megan everything. You know she’s only being meek because of the control you have over her. Her willingness to have sex is also due to the increased lust from that doll of yours. She doesn’t love you Amanda.”

“I know that,” Amanda spoke up with a bit of confidence, “Once this week is over, I’m not going to pursue her anymore. We’ll just stay out of each others hair until college. That’s what you want isn’t it?”

“I want what will make you happy in the long run,” Tiffany let out an annoyed sigh, “I think the way you are acting is self destructive. I think at some point in this week you may convince yourself that Megan actually loves you.”

“I’m not a child mom. I turn eighteen this summer.”

“You’re still a child in my eyes,” Tiffany looked at Amanda with concerned eyes, “You still don’t understand what’s best for you. I can see it in your eyes, you still want Megan. Sure you tell yourself that you’ll give up on her, but just one act of kindness from Megan after this week and you’ll be wrapped around her pinky finger.”

“I will not!” Amanda protested.

“What would it take?” Megan mumbled causing both Amanda and Tiffany to go silent. After a few moments Megan spoke louder, “What will it take to make sure I don’t pursue your daughter after this week is over? What would convince you that I won’t do it?”

“Well there’s a brave girl,” Tiffany shifted her focus. Megan felt a bit uneasy, “Maybe there are some redeeming qualities in you, even if it takes such extreme measures for you to show them. I would prefer if you left my daughter for good after this week, but I know that won’t happen. I can smell it on your breath and see it in your eyes, you’re addicted to her cum. A side effect of the doll, but the dependency will still be there once you are free.

It would take something very powerful to break you from it, something I don’t have. While I can’t break it, I can shift it to someone else. Another girl, you need to pick another girl to be addicted to by the end of the week. That way I can be sure you won’t hang around my daughter anymore because you’ll be too busy with the other girl.”

“Mom...” Amanda said nervously.

“Let’s think about a different option though,” Tiffany raised her finger forcing Amanda to be silent, “Lets say that during this week you find out that you do want to be with my daughter. Stockholm syndrome if you will, the captured start to think of the people holding them as their friend or even their lover. At some point you may come across the idea that you don’t want to leave her. If that idea ever comes across your pretty little head I want you to understand one thing, I’ll never free you from that doll. You’ll forever be my daughters servant. So when this week is over you’ll have to pick, become addicted to another girl and free yourself of the doll or be my daughters slave for the rest of your natural life.”

“Okay,” Megan said without much hesitation.

“Oh no, this wasn’t a bargain,” Tiffany’s eyes grew slightly darker, “This was how I intended for it to play out all along. I knew it was going to come to those two choices, I just intended to wait for your week to be up before I presented them to you.”

The room grew silent as Tiffany let her words sink in. Megan slowly processed the information that had been given to her. Finally Tiffany stood up and headed out of the room.

“You’ll stay here tonight,” Tiffany said as she reached the exit, “And every night for the rest of the week. I’ll call your house and make sure that it happens. I want you to carefully think about your options for the next couple of days. You need to decide what kind of life you want once this is all done. If you choose another girl you’ll at least have some control that you used to, if you choose my daughter all that control goes away forever.”

Tiffany snapped her fingers as she passed into the next room. Amanda sighed a breath of relief and Megan took a few calming breaths herself. It was a rather tense situation. Amanda finally grabbed Megan’s hand and put it between her legs. Megan didn’t need the order and she began rubbing her. Amanda just soaked in the pleasure for a few minutes.

“That was a bit intense,” Amanda said as she breathed sharply, “My mom doesn’t usually take it this far with other people, but it’s because of my feelings for you that she’s so angry. I’m sorry about that.”

“She was serious wasn’t she?” Megan asked hesitantly, “About her options to me. I really will have to pick one or the other after this week is over.”

“My mom is always serious,” Amanda stopped Megan’s hand and looked at her seriously, “I don’t want you to pick me when this week is over. We would never be equals in that kind of relationship and like my mom said it would only be because of the extreme stress we’re putting you under. You need to find another girl, one you can be happy with. I can move on, so I don’t want you to ever worry about what my life will be like once this is over.”

“You shouldn’t be nice to me,” Megan whispered, “Your mom is right, I’m only nice and obedient because of that doll.”

“I know,” Amanda let Megan resume her gentle rubbing, “But if I was mean to you, then I wouldn’t be any better than how you were before this week began. Now lets just enjoy the night, I doubt my mom will be around much more. Once you’re finished we’ll get you refreshed and ready for tomorrow.”

“Alright,” Megan quickened her pace.

Deep down the thought of what to do stirred inside of her. Tiffany was right about the addiction, she already would do anything to pleasure Amanda and get more of her sweet juices. The doll probably wasn’t even necessary anymore. She didn’t love her though. At least that’s what her logical side of the brain was telling her, deep down her emotions spoke softly. Megan could barely hear them, but the words were there, “What if you do?”