The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 3: Escape

Amanda barely remembered her old life. Her new Nylon covered body was fueled purely by sex. The more she had sex with a particular person, the more nourishing and fulfilled she felt afterward. Her body was now covered from neck to toe, creating a full body stocking. Even her hands were covered. Her favorite encounters were always with Tim or Meghan, but she was really starting to enjoy other “visitors” as well. She was even questioning Tim’s plan to escape. Did she really want to leave this?

On several occasions she had awoke in an exam room, strapped to the table, and unable to move. Masked doctors would experiment with her nylon skin to find out more about it. She found out she couldn’t bleed. If she was cut, the nylon would run (It still hurt, though). The run would repair itself the next time she had sex with someone. She had a pheromone gland that could attract men and women indiscriminately, but using it made her extremely horny. The doctors wore masks to protect themselves after the first session ended in a mad orgy.

She also had some control over mundane nylon. They found this out by accident. During one of the experiment sessions a female doctor wearing a pencil skirt and pantyhose, brushed her leg against Amanda’s limp hand and the doctor immediately screamed in pleasure. She couldn’t move her lower body and kept talking about how good it felt. Amanda brought her to a climactic orgasm and the doctor passed out, slumped half standing. The other doctors drugged Amanda and she passed out, only to wake up again in her room.

Tim and Meghan eventually became the only ones brought to “feed” Amanda. This meant that Amanda never passed out after sex anymore, but she wasn’t being gassed after she would make love to Tim or Meghan, either. She hadn’t been chained to the wall since after the first few days, and Amanda started to wonder if her captors even considered her flight a risk. It was apparent that the trio were lustfully inseparable, and they were even allowed to have threesomes at times. Meghan and Tim had both finished their conversion like Amanda. They both were fully encased in their nylon skin now, and the slightest touch of fingers allowed them to converse with Amanda with ease. They could telepathically talk to someone else Amanda had infected when in direct contact with the other person’s infection. They were “sterile”, meaning that they could not infect someone with their nylon skin like Amanda could. Also, they could not make love with each other. Apparently this is why her captors stopped sending other play things in for her. After being infected, the only one that could bring them to orgasm was Amanda.

This particular day, Amanda and Meghan were in the 69 position lavishly lapping at each other’s hot mounds. Between climaxes, Meghan told Amanda Tim’s guard had let slip that the scientists wanted to observe some threesome action that afternoon, and that he would be brought to Amanda’s cell to play. The guard that was on duty outside her room liked to watch from the peep hole, and they would use this to escape. The plan was to use her pheromones on the guard, infect him, and escape through the door while he was unconscious. Amanda didn’t like the plan because she would end up unconscious too, and Tim and Meghan would have to carry her until she woke up. The only thing that kept her in was the thought of escaping with her two lovers and being free to make love to them all the time. Meghan and Tim wouldn’t tell her how they planned on getting her out of the complex, only that they had secured inside help, and there was nothing to worry about.

Meghan’s nylon covered hand found its way back into Amanda’s pussy and started to stimulate her for another round while they waited for Tim to join them. They found each other’s mouths and locked in a passionate kiss while they stroked each other’s nether regions with increasing speed. Amanda worked her way down to Meghan’s hose covered breasts, while Meghan brought her knee between her lover’s legs and started grinding for all she was worth. Amanda carefully controlled Meghan’s arousal level so they arrived at the point of no return together.

They collapsed together in a powerful orgasm and spent a few minutes recovering when they heard the door open and Tim asking the guard if he wanted to watch from the “front row”. He followed Tim into the room and shut the door behind him. Amanda knew this was her time. She picked up her head as seductively as she could and looked smolderingly at the brawny guard. She walked over to where he had sat his chair and melted into his lap, wrapping her arms around him. “I dunno what the doc’s are so scared of; you don’t seem dangerous, doll.” She giggled and nibbled on his ear. She could feel his pants starting to tent, and grabbed a hold of his growing cock. “You want this, big boy?” she purred in his ear, trying to excrete as much of her pheromone as she could. He growled with hunger and started ripping his clothes off, almost knocking her down in the process. He had barely gotten his pants down when Amanda leapt on him and took his throbbing meat into her, pumping for all she was worth. She could feel his mind starting to open to her and she used the little control to accelerate his excitement as fast as she could. She wanted to be done with it as soon as possible, she couldn’t stand the thought of a skeevy guard being one of her “harem” He was bucking her for all he was worth and finally screamed in orgasm. Amanda slumped over unconscious, but unsatisfied. As Tim and Meghan pulled her off the guard they could see his dick covered half way up the shaft with cheap nylon, like coarse gauze. They hoisted Amanda up between them and took the guards keys. Outside the door, a linen basket was waiting with two sets of scrubs. Meghan and Tim quickly put them on, and lowered Amanda into the basket. They went down the hall and through a set of doors to where their own rooms were. A young mousy woman with large glasses was standing there looking worried. “Don’t worry; he won’t be in a position to rape you again. Amanda is the only one who can ever make him cum now, and he’ll never see her again if we can help it” Tim said. “Thank you so much. Follow me” She said as she led Tim and Meghan through a set of doors into a loading dock with a linen truck waiting for the escapees. They loaded the cart with Amanda into the back and drove out of the garage toward the gate.

The guards at the gate didn’t look twice at Tim and Meghan, and waived them through without a second thought. The road was surrounded by dense foliage, what appeared to be a swampy forest. Amanda started to stir in her hiding place and rose to see the compound quickly fall from view as the three escaped lovers drove toward freedom.