The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 6: John’s Transformation

John got out of the shower and peeled the wet nylons from his legs. He sighed as he toweled off and dressed, then went back to his dark computer room to play a video game. He had been in a perpetual funk ever since seeing Amanda at the party about six months ago, and his “pantyhose showers” were all that he looked forward to these days. She had looked amazing in her slinky little dress and high end pantyhose that night, and he had not stopped thinking about her since. He had almost not gone to the party, being embarrassed that he had not done anything with his life, and now he wished he hadn’t. The pictures he had shown Amanda were ones he had printed off the internet, and he had made up the entire story of his adult life.

John paused the game as he heard a knocking at his door. He looked through the peep hole, and saw a man and woman in business attire. As he opened the door, he noticed the woman had amazing legs, adorned with dark smooth nylon. Without even thinking about it, he almost reached out to touch them, when the man said in a deep voice “Mr. Barton?” Yes? John answered, but instead of replying, the man raised his arm and a mist sprayed from his suit cuff.

John’s head spun and he pitched forward into the woman’s soft arms. As she dragged him into the living room, all he could think about was the fact that her arms were the same color as her nylons, and they felt amazingly soft and smooth. The man commanded his partner; “prepare him.” She lowered him to the ground and pulled his shirt and shorts off. As she straddled him he couldn’t help but run his arms up her legs. They felt amazing, sending electric tingles up his arms and down his spine. She unzipped the skirt and placed it aside, then proceeding with her top. That was when John realized why her arms matched her legs; she wore a full body stocking. His hands traveled to the base of her spine as he grasped for the seam to tear it away, as he could not stand it any longer. He HAD to have her. He couldn’t find one and became visibly frustrated. She leaned forward and kissed him, shushing him. She surged forward onto his manhood, driving it right through the nylon and into her mound. John’s eyes balked at a level of stimulation he had never felt before as the silky material seemed to part for his quivering rod, and suck and pull at it at the same time. He could feel it caressing him as they started to move against one another. He quickly reached climax and fell back spent, barely able to move as the woman extracted herself and began to dress once again. John raised his head to see a dark layer of nylon had coated penis when they had separated, it was fused to the flesh and spread out just passed where his pubic hair had once stopped.

At the Man’s command, the woman re-dressed John and then stepped aside as he picked John up and slung him over his shoulder. They went out the side door and laid him in the back of their van. As they closed the doors, John’s eyes rolled back and passed into darkness.

He awoke in a bright room unable to move. A woman in a lab coat was standing over him. John could feel he was naked, except for a slight tension wrapping around his body from the top of his legs, to his waist line. She leaned over, and noticing he had woken, pulled her surgical mask down and smiled. “You miss your darling Amanda? We will give you the opportunity to find her and bring her back. First, however… “She grinned and caressed his groin and his mind exploded with hundreds of sensations, not all of which were pleasurable. “First, you need to change. We can re-make you, make you stronger” She poked and prodded just out of his field of vision for a while before saying “ok, sleepy time again!” As he slipped back into unconsciousness, he felt the slight tension around his waist start to grow down his legs, as well as up his stomach toward his chest.

John awoke again and could tell something had drastically changed. The slight tension was all over his body now, creating a sort of hyper awareness. He raised his hands to see the dark nylon covering his fingers and arms. He looked down to realize he was completely covered in nylon. He was not disturbed by this. In fact, finding Amanda was first among his thoughts, and when he tried to think of other things, they seemed to slip from his grasp, like wisps of smoke. He was in a room with a table laid out with tactical gear, a few odd looking devises, and several people.

The doctor was there, accompanied by another man in a lab coat. The man in the suit from before was there, but his female partner was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a scared looking mousy woman knelt at his feet. She shivered as John looked at her, and he felt something stirring in him. She was nude, except for a body stocking very similar to the agent back at his house. She had obviously been through an ordeal, the body stocking had runs all up and down it, and it looked stained with various fluids.

John’s attention snapped back as the man in the lab coat addressed him: “John, what is your mission?” “Primary mission, Capture and return with the escaped Hive Queen, alias Amanda. Secondary goals include capture or assimilation of her harem, namely subject 37; alias Meghan Peters, and subject 68; alias Tim Howell.

The man in the suit cleared his throat. “What does he mean by assimilate?” The woman spoke up “that is why I asked you to bring our little escapee sympathizer with you. John?” “Yes mam?” John responded without a thought. “Please assimilate the target kneeling at our Leader’s feet” John moved toward her as the other occupants of the room cleared away. She looked up at him with terror in her eyes as he approached, but they dulled and a noticeable change overtook her as he neared. She bit her lower lip as he reached out a hand for her and she reached up and took it. He reached down around her waist as she stood and pulled her up, wrapping her legs around his waist. She looked at him with nothing but need in her eyes now, all fear forgotten. As they started to grind each other he set her ass on the table to bear some of the weight. He could feel her as he penetrated her. Not just feel her supple, soft skin, but feel her mind, clouded with the lust she had been overcome with as she lost the battle to fight back.

The observers watched as her wounds healed, and as their pace quickened, they could no longer tell where her nylon skin ended and John’s began. The traitor, whose name was Liz John learned through his connection to her mind, started to moan louder and louder, unable to remove her arms from around his neck, already bound in their death lock, fused to his nylon-skin. They nylon grew over her head, covering her hair, then her eyes, and finally her mouth, growing down to meet itself where it already covered her generous breasts. Liz started to scream in ecstasy, and as she came to orgasm, her body began to shrink. It pulled back in on itself, like nylon that had been stretched too far, and then let go to return to its original form. As she shrunk to nothingness, her screams faded, until they were masked by John’s grunts.

The last of the material that had once been Liz fused to John’s body as he climaxed himself. Large streaming gobs of dark semen the same color as his skin, shot from his nylon covered dick, landing on the floor inches from the trio of onlookers. The Male doctor quickly tried to pull his female assistant out of the line of fire, but one loose gob managed to land on her leg. She immediately shuddered and fell to the ground lost in orgasm. The man sighed “that’s a shame, she will be useless now, nothing better than one of our drones. Her mind is lost and she will be completely subservient to to the young man here. They stepped over her shaking, moaning form and beckoned John to the table.

John dressed in a black fatigue jumpsuit lying on the table, noticing it zipped from head to toe, making it extremely easy to remove. The doctor handed him what looked like a web shooter from a spiderman costume. “This can shoot nylon webbing that will instantly adhere to a nylonized subject. It should make capturing your targets easier. John strapped the devise on and slipped it under his sleeve. “Here is a transmitter, it will track you, and when you trigger it, we will send a unit for your extraction.” The tactical belt also had zip-tie handcuffs, a vibrator, several packages of regular nylons, and a set of keys.

“Here are her last known coordinates,” the man in the suit said, “load them into the GPS on the jeep through that door. Good Hunting”

As John drove down the jungle path away from the facility, he felt charged with sexual tension. He couldn’t wait to find Amanda, and take her for his own once again!”