The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 7: The Shower house

Amanda, Tim, and Meghan awoke the next morning early. Amanda’s dream from the night before weighed heavily on all three of their minds, as they realized they all remembered bits of it. “We’ll have to remember that our link remains active when we sleep.” Meghan commented, yawning. “I need a shower!” Tim said, and looked expectantly at his lovers. “Sounds good to me.” Amanda said sleepily, stifling a yawn. Meghan yawned again, and said, “I’ll pass; I need more sleep” as she snuggled back in the combined sleeping bags.

Amanda and Tim held hands as they walked up to the block house. In an effort to look like they were real campers, They had grabbed the bag with the spare clothes. Tim noticed as he pulled a towel out and looped it around his shoulders that the flare gun was in this bag too. He regarded it for a moment, wondering if they should have left it for Meghan, but quickly forgot about it as they came on the block house.

“Only one shower stall is open” Tim observed aloud. “You don’t mind sharing?” Amanda thought back to him “I wouldn’t have it any other way!” Tim held the door as Amanda passed him, shut it and locked the door behind him. As soon as the door shut, he turned to her and caressed her nylon covered neck. She leaned into him in response and kicked her shoes under the bench in the small changing area. Tim reached around her waist and pulled up on the shirt she wore, turning her to face him as he did. She let the itchy garment pass over her head with relief and moved to unbutton Tim’s pants. Tim returned the favor, and Amanda’s cut off shorts fell to the floor, adding to the pile of discarded clothes. As Tim pulled his shirt over his head, Amanda started the shower and adjusted the temperature, so that steam started to fill the small tile covered room.

As she finished, and turned to face Tim, he kicked his shoes under the bench next to Amanda’s, took a purposeful stride toward her and lifted her up, pinning her waist between his body and the now wet tile. Water ran down their silky skin as he kissed her deeply. She wrapped her legs around his waist to help support her weight, and pulled up slightly as she put her arms around his neck. He guided his throbbing rod up into her as she settled her weight, and began a slow gyrating motion. Between the rhythm of Tim’s hips and the hot water cascading down their weary bodies, Amanda started to lose herself in the moment. She caught herself as Tim rapidly came close to climax, and worked to back him down to a slow burn of desire. She un-mounted him and turned her back to him, moaning in pleasure. Tim snaked his hose covered digits down her tummy, passed her waist and into her hungry cunt, picking up the pace he had set before. They swayed in place with each other as she tuned him into her stimulation, letting their combined libido draw from the sense of building energy. Tim leaned his head forward, kissing her neck, while he rubbed at her breasts with the hand not buried to the knuckles in her pussy. She turned back to face him, and noticing the shower head was removable and attached to a hose; she reached up and took it down. She took a step toward him, and as he kissed her, she turned the shower head to his manhood. Sensation ripped through their combined consciousness as the water stimulated him in a new and amazing way. She hopped back up and wrapped her legs around his waist again, mounting his rod, and positioning the massaging head underneath them, as she wanted to feel what promised to be a powerful orgasm fully inside her. Amanda couldn’t hold back Tim’s oncoming lust any longer, and gave in, riding the sensations with him to an orgasm more powerful than the one they trio had experienced in the swamp.

Tim and Amanda basked in the afterglow for a moment, before returning the shower head to its holder and toweling off. They reluctantly pulled their clothes back on and embraced one last time as they opened the door to the shower. The sun was well on its way to the middle of the sky, and Amanda wondered how long they had been in there. It hadn’t seemed that long, especially for how intense it had been, but several hours seemed to have passed since they had left camp.

A sudden chill passed up Amanda’s spine. “Let’s get back to camp, Something feels off…” The couple set off down the trail and back toward their tent on the other side of the campground.

* * *

Meghan had barely dozed off with her hands between her legs, when a shadow fell on the tent. She awoke to the sound of the tent zipper opening, and she smiled a sleepy smile, saying “Back already?” A man’s voice said “Do not attempt to flee subject 37, you will be assimilated.”

She never had a chance to scream as a blob of nylon covered her mouth and neck, fusing to the nylon covering her exposed breasts.