The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 8: Assimilation

Jennifer loved her job working at the campground. It afforded her time to be in the outdoors as much as she wanted, and still study for her college classes. She had just started a new chapter in her sexual psychology book when she heard the ranger shack open. A tall, extremely good looking man was standing there, wearing some sort of military uniform. “Welcome to Camp Kikakee! Do you have a reservation?” The man said nothing as he walked up to the counter, and before Jennifer could protest, he opened the counter’s half door and walked behind the desk. “You can’t come back here! This is a restricted ar..ee…aahh….” she trailed off as he stopped inches from her. Jennifer bit her lower lip, confused about why she was about to ask the stranger to leave, when she was so aroused by his presence.

Jennifer offered no resistance as he moved to take off her shirt and bra. He un-buttoned her shorts and she kicked them off with her flip flops as they fell to the floor. Last to go was her underwear, after which, she kneeled at his feet and looked up at the stranger waiting for him to show her his next desire. He reached in his tactical belt and pulled out a square, plastic wrapped package and handed it to her. She looked at the package at first with confusion on her face, which quickly turned to lustful desire as she read “Platino Cleancut 15″ on the wrapper. Eagerly, she opened the package and started to scrunch the pantyhose onto her hand and pull them up her young nimble legs. As she pulled them up her waist and smoothed them over her landing strip, she had a foggy thought that she never used to like wearing nylons, but this felt so right.

The man lowered her to the ground, and she noticed he had unzipped his military jumpsuit, revealing a dark layer of nylon covering his entire body. As she lay on the ground, yearning for the unknown man, he placed her hands above her head, around one leg of the desk. Something sprayed from a device on his wrist, and Jennifer found she could no longer separate her arms. He similarly secured her legs, one to another desk leg, and the other to the shelving unit mounted to the far wall. He moved to kneel above her, and she noticed for the first time his manhood, nylon clad and huge.

He jerked her up by the waist and thrust in her quickly, eliciting a sharp moan from Jennifer. As he pulled her to him, she bucked and thrust, to help him achieve their goal. She had fleeting thoughts of random memories, almost as if the man was rummaging through her mind looking for something, or someone. An image popped up of a woman wearing nylons under short shorts, and she screamed out in ecstasy as he found what he was looking for. He unloaded his seed into her and then pulled out, leaving the platinos unmarred from his penetration. Jennifer continued to orgasm, and as she felt her mind fade away, she felt the nylon growing up her stomach and past her pert breasts. Her last thought was “What a way to lose your virginity…”

* * *

Meghan struggled against John, but it was little hope as he had already pinned down her legs, and one arm with his liquid nylon shooter. His pheromones had no effect on her, but she had been caught off guard and he had incapacitated her before she could do anything. Leaving his clothes on the floor, He embraced her as she was, and penetrated her despite her flailing. Meghan’s eyes bulged and she tried to scream against her gag as she beat her free arm against his back. After the first swing however, she found she could no longer pull her hand away. John grabbed her other hand, and it came away from the glob of nylon with ease. He wrapped it around his neck to match the other one, and Meghan found she could not pull away from her assailant.

As He ground into her Meghan began to feel a tension tightening around her pussy, radiating heat up and down her body. She started to lose focus on resisting, and grew more aroused as they started to move in time to his rhythm. Between thrusts, momentary flashes of defiance still arose in Meghan, and she tried to resist, but would always lose herself in him as he buried his shaft in her nylon slicked mound.

John started to quicken his pace and Meghan lost any thought of fighting back as the sensations became too intense. She was barely able to move now, finding that her whole body was stuck to Johns, but she didn’t care, lost to the feeling of becoming one with John. She could no longer think about anything but the nylon, becoming nylon; nylon… nylon… NYLON!!!!!!!

A muffled scream of pleasure escaped the nylon gag as Meghan shrank into nothingness against John’s body. He stood, and redressed. Opening a package of nylons, he left them lying in the middle of the disheveled tent, knowing Amanda would understand their meaning, and left the tent, walking into the forest, toward the small secluded lake he had glimpsed from the ranger girl’s mind.