The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Amazing No-Mind”

[DISCLAIMER: Fantasy only, not for users under 18, blah blah blah, you know the drill.]

[NOTE: This is the third story in the Xavier the Great series. For those who want to read the stories in order, the previous stories are “Xavier the Great” and “Slaveless.”]

She was hailed as the Queen of Illusions, a fearless revolutionary always searching for the next big thing. Having re-created all of Houdini’s escapes and come up with twice as many new ones on her own, having made just about every major landmark disappear and reappear, having shown herself nigh impervious to injury, she was the most renowned illusionist ever. The illusionist community had applauded when she had made the Masked Magician disappear, although he did eventually turn up in China. She was the best there was. She was The Amazing Jandra.

The audience applauded as she reappeared onstage, still amazed that she had actually swallowed a timebomb three times the diameter of her throat and exploded before their eyes. A thousand doves had landed onstage and coalesced into Jandra, dressed in a beautiful white feather cloak. She smiled as she took a bow. When the lights went out, she staggered offstage. Exploding had taken a lot out of her. As she reached her dressing room, someone came out of the shadows. She felt something like hands sifting through her mind until they found what they wanted and seized on it. The entirety of Jandra’s conscious mind was summed up by her next sentence.

“I obey, Master.” she said flatly.

“Open the door, Jandra.” the stranger said.

“Yes, Master.” Jandra replied, taking her key from its hidden place and unlocking the door. Her hands moved automatically, turning the knob and pushing the door open. She led him inside, little more than a remote-control puppet at his telepathic command.

“I know your secret, Jandra.” the stranger said. “I know why you’re so much better than the other illusionists. It’s because you’re not an illusionist, you’re a sorceress. I also know that tonight’s show has taken a lot out of you. So I’m going to give you a break. Lie down.”

“Yes, Master.” she said.

“Sleep.” he commanded. Her eyes closed. He smiled as he undid her breastplate, freeing her lush young breasts. He reached into her head once more and began to rewrite her mind.

* * *

The man who ascended the dais was skinny and bald, with an eagle’s beak of a nose and glasses that made his eyes look as big as dinner plates. He pushed those glasses up the bridge of his nose as reporters flashed pictures. He cleared his throat before he spoke.

“I have here a letter of apology from The Amazing Jandra.” he said into the microphone. “It states that due to unforseen health problems arising from the explosion stunt during last week’s benefit performance, she will be unable to perform for the forseeable future.” Understandibly, those present were distraught. “It states that there is every possibility she will spend a large fraction of her remaining days in bed. After her performance, she was seen staggering off by one of the stagehands, perhaps very badly injured. She entered her dressing room with someone who appeared to be one of the on-site medics. Ten minutes later, two nurses appeared and she was carried out on a stretcher. No more is known of her condition, other than what is contained in the letter. The full, unedited text of the letter will be posted on The Amazing Jandra’s website, as it is mostly an apology to her fans. The name of the hospital to which she was taken has not been disclosed.”

Oliver Xavier Franklin, known as Xavier the Great onstage and as Master to the fawning females who shared his home, gently patted the head of his newest acquisition, who knelt between his legs, licking his cock clean as he sat in the easy chair, watching the news reports on television. At a mental command from him, she touched his penis, and it became hard again. Jandra smiled. She knew he had taken her and made her his slave for some purpose other than just the use of her potency spells, but she didn’t care. She had never been happier in her life. She wasn’t even worried about the controls he had placed in her mind, preventing her from using her powers on her own. She was happier with his warm, powerful, gently controlling hands in her mind than she ever had been on the cold public pedestal. Xavier caressed his pet sorceress’ cheek. She had adjusted well. A hidden submissive side to her nature had made her conversion that much easier—and sweeter. He sensed there was something she was not quite satisfied with. He looked into her eyes as he gently reached into her mind, looking for the tiny dissatisfaction he had sensed. She surrendered, opening herself to whatever her Master wanted to do to her mind, her legs opening unconsciously in response to the mental surrender. Xavier found what he was looking for quickly.

Apparently she did not feel she could be a proper fuck-toy for her new Master with her mere C-cup breasts. Is that all that’s been bothering you? he asked mentally.

I thought only to bring you pleasure, Master. her mind replied.

It’s such a little thing, really. his mind-voice said, reaching into the blocked part of her mind which controlled her magic. At his direction, her hands reached up and cupped her breasts. She closed her eyes as the energy ran through her hands. She could feel her tits getting larger under her touch—larger and more sensitive. When she opened her eyes again, her breast-size was now in the DD range.

“Does this please you, Master?” she asked. He reached down and rubbed her right nipple. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned and shivered with pleasure.

That pleases me, Jandra.” he said. He pulled her into the chair with him, placing her feet on either side of his hips. He slid into her very wet pussy, and she quivered as she slowly slid up and down his shaft. He played with her new tits as she rode him. “Does my pet sorceress like her new tits?” he asked, tweaking her nipples like the dials on an old-style radio.

“Yeeeeessss, Masster!!” she moaned. At his mental command, she quicked her pace somewhat, coming with a passionate whimper as she did, for he had not commanded her to cry out, and yet she was not skilled in keeping silent during such a powerful orgasm. Not without his direct command, anyway. He leaned her closer to him and bit her nipple. This resulted in a gasping, screaming, thrashing orgasm which involuntarily triggered his own. She collapsed against him, barely conscious. With some mental urging, he was able to get her to her feet. She brought him back to erection with her magic hands, healing his fatigue as she did so. He glanced to the left of his chair, where Lara, Xavier’s mind-thralled pet psychic, knelt silently, staring blankly ahead, one finger absently circling her twat, keeping her wet. Xavier reached into her mind and touched a mental switch, awakening her from her zombie-like state.

“What is your desire, Master?” Lara asked huskily.

“I haven’t introduced you to Jandra, have I, slave?” Xavier asked.

“No, Master.” Lara replied.

“Jandra’s special, like you.” Xavier said. “Through you I have access to all the psionic powers, and am thus more powerful than before. Through Jandra, I now have access to magic. Stand before me, slave.” Lara obeyed, taking a place at Jandra’s left. “Let’s see, what shall I do with you, my little penitent? I know...” With that, he directed Jandra’s hands to grope Lara’s breasts. He triggered the breast-enlargement spell, causing Lara’s chest to expand to DD size. He kept going, past DD to EE. With that, he directed Jandra to tweak one of Lara’s nipples. She would have come right there were it not for the blocks in her mind preventing her from doing so. At Xavier’s direction, Lara’s body hair disappeared, leaving only her mane and eyebrows. There would no longer be any need to command her to shave her bush or her legs. Jandra then touched the backs of Lara’s thighs, and the woman fell to her knees in pain. At Xavier’s command, Kat appeared, carrying a pair of six-inch heels, which Lara would now require in order to walk. He looked into Lara’s amber eyes, and decided he’d like them better green. A simple wave of Jandra’s hand and it was done. A touch of Jandra’s magic finger to the evolving slut’s mouth gave her pouty, cocksucker’s lips. Jandra bound Lara’s hair in a waterfall ponytail, and then with a gentle caress of her fingers caused it to grow down to the slut’s waist—which shrank a little bit at Xavier’s command. When, at Xavier’s mental direction, Jandra touched Lara’s hands, her short, bitten-off nails became inch-long, slutty, manicured nails, her fingers became longer and more gently tapered. Xavier, through Jandra, shrank Lara’s nose and removed the gentle peppering of freckles on her cheeks. Then he seemed to change his mind and put the freckles back. He added a tiny beauty mark to her face, just where Cindy Crawford had her own. He cycled through all the natural hair colors, wondering which one would best suit the new Lara. Then he remembered last week when he had been driving home. He had seen a couple of whores on the street with green hair. He tried that, but found it not to his liking, so he instead turned it blue.

“What do you all think of the new Lara?” he asked, turning his remade slave to face the rest of the harem. “Be brutal.”

“What a slut!” someone said.

“She looks like she’s never seen a cock that didn’t go in her mouth.” said someone else.

“It sounds as if they like the new you, Lara.” Xavier said. “Still, there seems to be something missing...” Inspired, he snapped his fingers, then reached into Jandra’s mind again, having her forge a collar for Lara, bound to his thought patterns, which would cause whatever outfit Xavier wanted her to wear to appear on her body. Xavier played around, cycling through slutty outfits, seeing how they looked on his little blue-haired pet. When at length he decided the heels alone were enough for this particular instance, he had Lara parade in front of the others. “Girls, go to the storage room and get out the toys.” he commanded. The harem, except for Lara and Jandra, rushed out of the room and returned minutes later carrying boxes of what appeared to be porn movie props. “Alright, girls, pick out whatever you want and play with the new slut.” The harem eagerly obeyed. Because Lara was bound to obey any command given to her by Xavier or his slaves, Xavier didn’t have to make any alterations to her programming. Jandra looked on with intense desire. But oddly enough, it wasn’t the desire to join the others in taking advantage of the penitent. She seemed to think that Lara, in her current state, was the perfect fuck toy, and she wanted to be just like her. Are you sure this is what you want, Jandra? Xavier asked.

I want to be your perfect little fuck toy. Jandra replied, her mind-voice practically dripping with arousal. Her cunt certainly was. Xavier puppeteered Jandra’s powers again, increasing bust size and sensitivity even more, making her lips pouty, removing unwanted follicles, increasing hair length, reshaping her body dimensions so she could no longer function without high heels, et cetera. He made Jandra’s hair full and flowing and bright red, bound with a tall clip, yet still coming down to her waist. She now wore a similar collar to that which Lara wore. He made her skin more tan, and gave her eyes an almost Asian quality. More! her mind pleaded. Wondering what it was that this submissive little sorceress truly wanted, he searched her inner longings until he was greeted with an image of himself as a ventrilloquist—and Jandra as his dummy. Her submissive nature was creating new goals for her as each previous one was granted.

You’re sure? Xavier asked. She nodded, unable to form words, even in her own mind, due to her extreme arousal. He saw her smile gratefully as he granted her wish. He had her climb into the chair with him, putting one high-heeled foot on either side of his hip. He lowered her dripping cunt onto his erection. She shivered and moaned with pleasure—one of the few capabilities she had left now that her wish to be his perfect fuck toy was granted. She could obey, and she could express pleasure. She had ample opportunity for both now that her Master was inside her. His rock-hard penis shafted her again and again, causing orgasm after orgasm. She shuddered and cried out over and over again as she came. When he finished, he had her lick him clean, then bring him back to arousal again. He summoned Lara over to him, removed the orgasm restrictions, and then made her just like Jandra. He also reached into her mind, into her core cosciousness, and changed her name. Toy stood before her Master, awaiting telepathic instructions. When he was finished with his Toy, he had her kneel down beside her unthinking fellow fuck-toy. At a thought, Kat was kneeling at his side.

“It’s probably just as well I keep them as puppets.” he mused. “They’re happier this way. And I don’t have to worry about them thinking of a way around their limitations.” He glanced into the eyes of his original mind-captive. “But if it’s all the same to you, I’d still like a little human companionship.” Kat smiled. There was just something about this young former Goth. She was his favorite. She was the one who was with him in his dreams each night. And no matter how sexually appealing he made the others to the side of him that craved a single-minded slut, Kat was and would always be his favorite. He lifted her in his arms and carried her upstairs, commanding telepathically for the fuck-toys to follow. He had the toys kneel in the closet, while he laid Kat on the bed. He removed his shirt and left it on the floor. Kat sighed as he entered her and began to gently, yet passionately, make love to her. She moaned as his rhythm increased, as he gently caressed her upper C-size boobs. She held back her own orgasm, tightening her vaginal hold on his penis, holding him on the edge, prolonging his pleasure. Finally he did come, powerfully, despite the several sessions he had had with Jandra and Lara, now named Toy. Kat came along with him, thrashing, bucking wildly, thrusting her hips up to meet his. They collapsed together.

“What’s next, Master?” Kat asked. “Are you going to look for someone else with special powers?”

“No, Pussykat, that’s not what I had in mind at all.” he said, gently running his fingers through her hair. “You’ll see. And I think you’ll like it.” His hand came to rest on her stomach. Odd, when had Kat started to develop a paunch? It didn’t matter, really. Kat was beautiful to him, and no slight development of fat would change that. He suddenly felt movement under his hand. He was getting a definite psionic impression from her abdomen. “Why didn’t you tell me, Kat?” he asked.

“Tell you what, Master?” Kat asked, completely clueless. The fetus moved again, and realization dawned on her. “I...I just thought it was something I ate...” She looked into his eyes, unsure how to feel. He kissed her, and she relaxed.

“Thank you for answering my question honestly, Kat.” he said.

“How could I do otherwise, Master?” Kat asked. Xavier pulled her close. He’d been meaning to give her a favored place at his side, rather than just have her milling around with the rest of the harem, wondering if he knew how she felt. He’d never have a better excuse. He had begun to feel the stirrings of emotional bonding in others, but Kat’s was the strongest, probably because she was with him so much. He began to drift off to sleep. There was more than enough money, now that all of Toy’s holdings were in his name. And they’d never be at a loss for a babysitter. Exhaustion finally caught up with Xavier, and he fell asleep with his favorite toy of all in his arms.

End.