The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazing Woman

Part 2

By SuperStories ()

NoName () and

Krazy Kat ()

Wonderboy arrived at outside the villain’s lair. Actually it was the sixth hideout on the list that his mother had given him. He climbed off his bike and headed towards the door. Being very daring actually decided to try and take the villains by surprise by entering through the front door.

Once inside he instantly saw the Pink Maiden tied to the wooden chair. Her mouth was gagged and she was screaming as if trying to him of something. Her eyes pointed up as if pointing towards something.

Timothy looked up and saw the safe dangling over the Maiden’s head. The rope was breaking.

* * *

Meanwhile Valentine was in the room directly below the entrance to the lair. If all went according to plan Wonderboy would soon be falling through ceiling and into her clutches. There was a special net stretched underneath the trap door. In her hands was the Piper’s flute.

It wouldn’t be long now, Val told herself.

* * *

Meanwhile outside the Amazing Woman jogged up to the villain’s lair. She saw Wonderboy’s motorcycle parked in front of the hideout. The Amazing Woman met Wonderboy a year ago. It didn’t take long using her detective skills to determine that Timothy Landstorm was indeed Wonderboy. Martha decided to keep the secret to herself not telling Mary that her son was Wonderboy, or telling Timothy that she learned of his moonlighting identity.

“What’s he doing here,” Martha said to herself, “He’s walked into a trap that’s no doughty set for me! I better go in from the back!”

* * *

Wonderboy came running towards the Pink Maiden. He hoped be able to reach the Pink Maiden before the safe came crashing down on her head. He was risking his life, and there was question now to him it was a trap to kill both him and the Pink Maiden.

For a brief moment time seemed to stand still. The rope was giving way it had only seconds longer before it would finally break. Wonderboy raced towards the imperiled heroine.

It appeared that the hero would reach her with seconds to spare, however that was not to be. The floor underneath Wonderboy gave way as he fell through the trap door.

Wonderboy cried as he fell and vanished into the dark room below, “NOOOOOO!!!!”

Jenny’s eyes widen in horror. She had no way of freeing herself, the piper had all her escape tools. But if Wonderboy was not to save her, then who was?!

Jason got up from the chair. He saw Wonderboy fall into the trap door as planned on the monitor upstairs. It was time to save Jenny.

The odds were against him running down two flights of stairs in time, but there was always a chance.

* * *

Wonderboy fell into the net just as Valentine had planned. It didn’t stop his fall however it quickly wrapped around him as hit the floor.

“Arragghhh,” Wonderboy cried as he landed hard on his back. The wind was knocked out of him. He realized instantly even if he did manage to get free and climb back upstairs, the Pink Maiden was doomed!

Valentine grinned with delight as she saw the blue and green clad teenager struggling in the net. She slowly sauntered over to where Wonderboy was held helpless in the net. He struggled vigorously but to no avail. The net became only tighter.

Wonderboy then saw the red headed older woman approaching him. She took her time flaunting herself at him, swaying her red leather covered body which each passing step.

* * *

Pink Maiden screamed.

Then she saw the Piper running towards her. Although he was a villain dressed black suddenly he became her white knight in shinning amour. But then suddenly Jason tripped landing and flat on his face.

Jason moaned and looked up. His eyes were frozen with the look of horror. The Pink Maiden turned her attention off of Jason and looked up at the safe dangling over her head.

Then suddenly the rope broke!

Jason tried to get up as the safe rammed down towards Pink Maiden, and then it suddenly stopped with a jerk. Looking carefully he could see a thin fishing lire wire holding the safe up.

He quickly moved and pulled her away from the safe as it dropped thirty seconds later into the floor, shattering the wood.

* * *

Wonderboy moved in the net, struggling left and right, trying to get free.

“You might get free in a little bit, but I have some music I want you to listen to as you fall asleep,” Valentine brought a chloroformed cloth to his mouth, while in her other hand were some special earplugs that she created with help from the Piper.

“Mmmmppphhhhh,” Wonderboy cried as the wet cloth was placed over the top of his nose and mouth.

“Just breathe deeply now,” Valentine said while placing an earplug in Timothy’s right ear. Then she placed the other plug in the left ear.

Wonderboy struggled in the net. He was helpless. He heard the cords of music start playing through the earplugs in his ears as the aroma of the chloroform started to put him under. The music started having an effect on him too.

“That’s it,” Valentine cooed, “Go to sleep for Mummy Valentine. You know you want too.”

His eyelids grew heavier and heavier. The last thing Timothy saw was the older redhead dressed in leather smiling down on him. Then he passed out.

Valentine held the wet cloth tightly over Wonderboy’s mouth and nose a few seconds longer letting the chloroform take full effect. Then she carefully removed the net and admired her prize.

“You’re so young, so vulnerable, so perfect,” Val said to herself leaning over and planting a kiss on the unconscious young hero’s lips.

Valentine blew on the flute and summoned the henchmen to gather Wonderboy off the floor.

“Take him to my bedroom,” ordered Valentine. “Strap and chain him to the bed, remove his utility belt, but leave his mask and costume on. I want to wait till Mary Langstorm has returned so she can watch as I unmask him!”

* * *

The Piper began to untie the Pink Maiden. That was a close call, too close.

The second Jenny was free; she assaulted the Piper with a bear hug. Jenny wanted to show Jason her appreciation for him saving her life by wrapping her arms and legs around him then penning him to the ground.

Jenny straddled Jason’s legs and said, “I’m going to make love to you right here Piper and right now!”

Jason looked into her eyes. He reached around Jenny’s backside and pulled the zipper in the back of her pink leotard down. He wasn’t about to say no to her this time.

The front of the Pink Maiden’s leotard barely was hanging as she leaned in for the kiss. Then just as their lips were about to meet a shadow of someone standing over them befell over them.

Both Jason and Jenny looked up at the same time and gasped at the sight of the dominating black woman dressed in a strapless green bustier and green spandex shorts. Her green boots were firmly planted on the ground, her hands at her hips.

“Now Piper,” started the Amazing Woman, her 38DD breasts heaved as she said, “You will serve hard time!”

* * *

Wonderboy slowly blinked his eyes, he looked around and saw white lights show all over the room various pieces of furniture, all covered in red leather. He moved his body and arms and knew that they were tied up with leather straps, looking down he saw that he was on top of a bed with a bright red leather blanket on top of it. He shook his head and felt to make sure that his mask was still on. If his mother, found out that her son, the son of the sheriff of the city was playing vigilatiy, he did not want to even think about what sort of grounding he would get. He weakly struggled to get out of the bonds, as music was being played on though the speakers placed in each of the four corners of the room.

After a few minutes the door opened and two men and two women entered. They had a simple leather corset and thong on as they entered along with a simple leather strip that covered their eyes, except for eyeholes they glassily looked out of. Then entered the woman who had drugged him, she was dressed in shinny red leather, and behind her was another woman, dressed the same as the other henchmen, except for a full red leather hood, showing only curly brown hair out the back and white eyewholes.

“Welcome Wonderboy, these were the Piper’s henchmen until I ‘borrowed them,” Valentine smiled, “but I do not he will be using them for a while, I am sure we can get all very well acquainted after we have some fun.”

Valentine smiled and moved closer and sat on one side of the bed. Her fingers ran down from his chest to his large member, which he could not help get hard, showing strong though the tights.

“You will not get away with this...."; Wonderboy proclaimed, realizing how corney it sounded. But most of the time, the villain would cackle and explain his or her plan in detail, and hopefully this would not be an exception.

* * *

The Amazing Woman took a few steps toward the Piper. Then suddenly the Pink Maiden leaped in front of him.

“If you want him, you’ll have to go through me first,” yelled the Pink Maiden.

Meanwhile Jason pulled out the remote control devise for the nets still dangling over the ceiling.

* * *

“Now I bet you thinking this is the part where I will reveal my evil plan,” taunted Valentine as she massaged the bulge in Wonderboy’s tights. “Well my sweet young prince, my plan is simple. I’m going to teach you the pleasures and pains of bondage and domination.”

Wonderboy was a still a virgin. Timothy was saving himself till the day he got married. He was not prepared for what Val had in mind for him.

“Whoever you are, you’ll never get away with this,” proclaimed Wonderboy.

“My name is Valentine Gemini,” Val said smiling as she squeezed the bulge harder, “And well you would probably be surprised with what I have already gotten away with so far!”

Wonderboy struggled against the leather straps holding him to the leather bed. This only worked against for it caused him to become more aroused as he found he couldn’t escape Val. This is when Valentine started grouping his bulging area more vigorously.

“Ahhhhh,” gasped Wonderboy, “You can’t...”

“But I can,” cooed Val, “and I will!”

The men and women dressed the red leather corsets and thongs circled the bed watching like vultures. This made Timothy feel really on edge, they looked at him with desire and hunger in their eyes, and all the women gently brushed their bare legs against him as they strolled by.

What was worse was when the woman with the hood over her head passed by. There was something about her that was very familiar. The woman with the hood over her face stood about five foot eight inches tall. Her breasts were 36C and look to plump but shapely thighs. Her gray brown/blondish hair and wrinkles on her hands suggested she was older then the rest in room, though it was hard to guess her age with the hood over her face.

“The police know I’m on the Piper’s trail,” said Wonderboy while trying to keep his whole body from trembling, “Once I don’t report back to Mary Langstorm at the appointed time, she’ll know where to send the cops!”

Valentine laughed, “Is that so?”

Then Valentine pointed to the woman with the hood. She slowly walked forward and faced Val while glancing over at Wonderboy.

“Come closer and take off your hood dear,” ordered Valentine, “Let’s show how far the extent of Wonderboy’s capture really was!”

The woman came closer to Wonderboy; she looked and smiled under the hood.

Wonderboy watched as the woman slid off her the leather hood and tossed it gently onto Wonderboy’s chest. Timothy gasped. It was his own mother the Chief of Police Mary Langstorm!

“Now you know how far you been betrayed,” said Valentine standing up. She walked over to Mary and the two embraced and kissed.

The others in the room laughed and giggled. None in the room with exception of Wonderboy knew how far this betrayal reached.

Wonderboy was devastated inside, but he didn’t know what hurt him worse. The fact that his mother betrayed him, or the sight of his mother kissing Val. If his father were alive to see this, it would surely kill him.

“This can’t get any worse

“Mary,” said Valentine, “I want you to sit where I was next to Wonderboy on the bed, since you worked so closely with him in the past and did fine job luring him to us it’s only fitting that you be the one to unmask him!”

Wonderboy cried, “N-No!”

Timothy became completely tense as his mother sat beside him. She placed her hands on both sides of his cheeks and gently caressed them edging her fingers closer to the young hero’s mask.

“Not that, anything but that!” cried Wonderboy pleading, “No Mary! Please!!!! I’m begging you!”

“I’ve often dreamed about doing this, Val” Mary said almost seductively.

Mary licking her lips smiling as she slid her fingers under Wonderboy’s green mask and then...

“Anything?” Mary smiled as her hand stopped. “I really want to see how much of a Wonderboy you really are.” She smiles and licks her lips, “But I am curious to find out if you are really a such a big wonder, how about i give you a blow job? or you can put your Wonder toy in me?”

Timothy looked stunned, he had some fantasies about his mother, but this? He looked at Val, who had a smile plastered on her face. Did she know that Mary was actually his mother.

* * *

“What?!” said Jason looked up at the new figure.

“I am the Amazing Mistress here to punish you for your crimes Piper,” Martha proudly stated.

“No... don’t hurt him,” Jenny cried out.

“Perhaps I should hurt you also... because you have sympathies for him,” the Amazing Mistress stated.

The black ebony heroine advanced forward The second Martha laid eyes on the Piper, her personality shifted from being the Amazing Woman to being the Amazing Mistress. Her thoughts no longer even cared for looking for Wonderboy anymore.

Martha pulled out a leather whip from her utility belt. She had stopped and bought it subconsciously on her way over.

The Amazing Mistress raised the whip up the air and then with just a twist of the wrist struck the Pink Maiden in the rear.

“OOWWWW!” cried Pink Maiden placed her hands over her sore pink spandex covered ass.

“Now I’m gonna...” started the black mistress dressed in green.

“Now gonna get it!” Jason yelled pressing the button on the remote. A net dropped from the ceiling and it landed on top of Martha. The move she moved to get out the more the net entangled her.

“Let me go,” Martha hissed.

Jason moved his finger to the second button on the remote.

Jenny knew what Jason was about to do and said, “Piper your not gonna...”

“I think have had enough of you Amazing Bitch,” said Jason pressing the second button on the remote. Suddenly the net became electrified.

“ARAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!” screamed Martha.

* * *

“You can’t,” said Wonderboy, “You’ll never be able to forgive yourself Mary if you do this!”

Mary smiled as she carefully slid tight spandex pants Wonderboy’s leotard down around his thighs revealing young naked bulging member to all in the room.

Wonderboy never felt so helpless in his life. Valentine smiled at the evil genius of her plan.

Mary crawled over top of Wonderboy on the bed. She positioned herself so her face was inches Wonderboy’s cock. She took his cock and massaged it.

“I’ve always been such a cock sucker,” admitted Mary looking into Wonderboy’s eyes. She opened her mouth and directed the young hero’s hard cock into her waiting lips.

“Noooo,” gasped Wonderboy. He felt his hard cock inside his mother’s mouth. He felt her tongue on the tip of his cock and slid it around the shift while sucking hard.

“Noooo,” Wonderboy gasped and moaned. He didn’t want this to happen. He was frustrated both mentally and sexually as his mother brought his cock to his first climax ever.

“How delightful,” said Val attending over the two, “But I can’t wait any longer.”

Valentine slid her fingers carefully under Wonderboy’s green mask and pulled it off.

“Noooo,” moaned Wonderboy, but it was too late.

Mary still was swallowing Wonderboy’s cum and still had his cock in her mouth as she looked up and saw the hero’s true identity. Her eyes bulged as so did Valentine’s. This was so unexpected.

“Oh my,” giggled Valentine evilly feeling her juices burn within her, “Now look at what I have done!”

Timothy moaned and hung his head in shame. Then he climaxed again into his mother’s mouth.

* * *

Amazing Woman, or Amazing Mistress, as she called herself now, screamed in pain as her body hit the floor. She shuttered in pain, her body convusing as electricity went though her body.

“Stop it... STOP IT!!!!” Jenny screamed struggling to get free. “You have to stop IT!!!!” She stuggled trying to get out of her chair, tipping it back and forth, trying to get free.

“Wait a moment...” Jason held on tight to the sceond button and then released it. Amazing Mistress body shook a few more times and then it laid still, her tounge lying out of her mouth.

“Is she...” Jenny asked with a whisper. The mental bonds that had formed in her mind started to disappear at the site of her best friend, who was like a mother to her, lying dead.

“No... I do not think so...” He reached down and touched her neck. He then held his fingers there, consentrating and nodded seeing her lugs going in and out along with a strong pulse. “She’s not dead. I am not a murderer.”

“Then why did you hurt her?” Jenny stared at the body, trying to count each breath that went in and out of Martha’s body.

“First off I do not think she wanted to talk nicely to me...” Jason stalled trying to think of what to do next. Valentine said she had plans for Amazing Woman and they needed her to be free, but that did not mean that he could not have fun with her.

“...and...” he continued trying to think of something. “How about we dress you up as a small time villainess and have her punish you for a little bit... and perhaps I could help her ... punish you... or I could rescue you.... or something....” He tried to make something up on the fly. Knowing Valentine she would insist on leaving right now to one of over a dozen hideouts and just leaving the black heroine here. But perhaps Amazing Woman would wear down Pink Maiden so he could have a full nice sleep. One look into the eyes of Jenny and he could see that she liked the idea.

* * *

“Oh my God,” cried Mary Langstrom as she realized what she had done. She moved off the bed stepped off the bed and stepped away.

“HenchMEN... and do mean the men take Mary back to the processing room,” ordered Valentine, “I don’t think she was programmed to handle this... make sure that she is!”

The two men grabbed Mary’s arms and they escorted her out of the room. That left Wonderboy left with Valentine Gemini and the two female leather clad henchmen in the room.

Then Valentine directed her attention to Wonderboy. She leaned over and grasped the edges of his pants and carefully pulled it back up until it covered his member nice and tightly again.

Valentine couldn’t help but ask, “So how does it feel to get your first blow job.... From your own mother?”

He didn’t answer and Val smiled.

“You must think I’m a real bitch,” gloated Val as sat herself down next to Wonderboy on the bed crossing her red leather clad legs. “That was more then I had planned, in fact believe it or not I’m really sorry... well sort of.”

“What do you want with me and my mother,” demanded Wonderboy.

Valentine smiled, “Many things... but what do you want Wonderboy?”

“What,” asked Timothy looking up.

At that moment the two female henchmen dressed in red leather corsets and thongs came forward and walked around to stand at opposite sides over the bed that held Wonderboy. He was able to get a better view of them now. The both appeared to be around the age of twenty, one was light skinned and had short blonde hair as for the other girl, she was an Asian beauty and had champagne colored skin short black hair tied in a bun.

“Wonderboy you may ask for one thing within reason and I shall grant it,” explained Valentine. “Ask for your freedom and I’ll untie you and then escort you back to your motor bike. Ask for your mother’s freedom and I’ll have Mary deprogrammed and her memories of the events that have taken place here erased from her mind and then have her dropped off at home.”

Wonderboy couldn’t believe what he was hearing. Was Val serious or playing some kind of trick here. Val wasn’t done yet.

“Ask to make love to me and I’ll gladly strip off my leather attire and lacey garments underneath, untie your arms and climb into bed with you,” explained Valentine. “Ask for an orgy with my two friends beside you and they will ride you vigorously as I sit back and watch.”

The two women on opposite sides of the young seventeen year-old Wonderboy, they placed their hands on his spandex covered thighs and gently started massaging him while smilingly. Val joined in by softly squeezing his tight bulge again with one hand, while her other hand roamed up and down his chest.

“You may ask for one thing,” cooed Val, “But only one thing! Choose wisely.”

* * *

As Jenny was changing into her new clothes, the Piper moved Martha to a new location.

Jason carried the Amazing Woman/Mistress in his arms into one the hideout’s many bedrooms. He had never carried a black woman in his arms before, nor had he ever thought about pursuing one before. Not to mention one that was about ten years older then him.

“I can’t believe I’m actually thinking of what you might have done to me if I hadn’t dropped that net on you,” Jason said whispering into Martha’s ear. He couldn’t help but notice that she wore very strong feminine perfume, “Sorry about the electric shock, after what Jenny has put me through today I’m in no shape to be a wrestling match with you... although I’m really not that kind of villain anyway.”

Jason carefully lowered Martha on top of the bed and sat beside her.

“How did I get into this mess,” Jason asked himself, “and more importantly how do I get out?”

Jason was staring down at Martha’s body. He was in a new hideout, and Jenny promised to meet him here after she went and picked a few things up. Normally he would have been afraid to let her out of site, afraid that she would go to the police, but Mary Langstorm was under his control, and he just felt so tired. Suddenly, he felt black gloves cover his eyes. The Piper swung around wildly, as he heard a female giggle.

“I snuck up on you...” Jenny let out a laugh as she stood in front of Jason. “How do you like the evil ArachnoWoman.” She posed for him with a black tank top and short skirt, with black pantyhose, and long high heels. On her face she had a simple spider web.

“What do you think?” She asked excitedly.

“Very good.” Jason nodded, “but do you think she will fall for the disguise.....”

“Of course once I put on this,” Jenny grabbed a large red wig and put it on her head. “Plus, I have this...” She opened her mouth revealing a pair of fangs.

“I got all this stuff off of a small villainess that I defeated a couple of weeks ago. She promised to go clean and I got the costume, the fangs with a disorienting poison, and a web gun.” She held up something that looked like a handgun, but the barrel was the size of a bazooka.

“The webbing is strong for around 30 min, and then even a child could break it.” She aimed the gun at Amazing Mistress. “Once she wakes up, I will be gloating above her and then she will break free and then....” Jenny moaned at the thought of what would happen next.

Jason nodded. “Go have fun.” He smiled weakly and went to the room next door. He closed the door, turned on the TV and fell asleep after 3 minutes.

* * *

“Let my mother go,” Wonderboy finally decided.

“Most excellent,” said Valentine smiling, “I’ll go down stairs and see Mary is deprogrammed and released at once!”

Val uncrossed her red leather clad legs and stood up saying, “Now I will be a few minutes but I’m sure the girls will keep you comfortable... very comfortable.”

Valentine walked towards the door slowly swaying her leather hips back and forth. She knew Wonderboy would have scarified himself to save her mother even after his last encounter with her. Val had no intention of letting Mary go or deprogramming her, this had been a ploy get Wonderboy to be alone with the ladies in the room. Val planned to return in ten minutes after she checked up on her cousin Jason and found out what had become of the Pink Maiden.

Timothy watched the older woman slowly walk out and exit the room. The door closed behind her and Wonderboy shifted his eyes back to the other two girls standing over him. The blond haired girl smiled while moving her hands over to Timothy’s chest as while the Asian girl with the short black hair tied in a bun begun massaging both his legs and his spandex covered crotch.

The young teenager squirmed as he fought against the leather straps that held him in place. He couldn’t escape as the girls continued massaging and molesting him. Timothy was helpless and there was nothing he could do.

* * *

Jason awoke to the sound of the pager in his pocket ringing. He got up and pulled the pager out, it was Val’s number. He grabbed the phone and dialed the number.

“Hello,” he said when the phone picked up.

“Oh there you are,” said Val on the other end, “I looked the whole place over looking for you and the Pink Slut, where are you?”

“I’m at the west-side hideout location now,” said Jason hearing some banging coming from the other room, “I would have told you that we were leaving but you were too busy playing with your new boy toy, anyway I better go cheek on Jenny in the other room.”

“So the Pink Slut did survive,” said Val over the phone.

“Yes,” said Jason, “But I almost got killed trying to save her.”

“You should knew better Piper,” cooed Val’s voice, “You know what happens to heroes in our line of work, they end up tied, gagged, helpless, and then...”

“I get the point,” said Jason as he noticed the banging had stopped, “I gotta go check on Jenny.”

Jason walked into the next room. He was surprised to see Jenny lying stretched out tied hand in foot to the bedposts of the bed. Her arms were bond with appeared to be webbing. She was gagged and her screams were muffled.

Jason suddenly felt a sharp pain in his right side of his neck. He spun around feeling disoriented. He saw the Amazing Mistress standing there. She smiled and then took the fangs she had removed from Jenny.

“Aghhhhh,” Jason moaned as he felt the room started to spin. He stepped backwards his hand reaching the flute in his pocket, but he couldn’t get his hand to slide into the pocket to pull flute out.”

“I battled the original ArachnoWoman several times before Jenny ever,” said the black heroine dressed in green, “I injected myself with a vaccine to her disorientation poison two years ago. Jenny is too much a sub at heart; she made defeating her too easy... Not even hardly worth the time I spent tying her up.”

Jason started backing out of the room. The disorientation poison was raging inside his body. The Amazing Mistress followed him into the next room like a black cat stalking its prey.

* * *

Timothy moaned as the two women lightly kissed him. The Asian began to move up and down his legs, he could feel her hot lips on his skin. The blond in the meantime was slowly ripping the top of his tunic off exposing his chest, and then slowly licking it.

“What are you doing?”

“Enjoying you.” The both replied, missing only a beat as the continued their work.

Wonderboy tried to think of something to distract them, or to get them free him, as he strained on the leather that held him to the bed. “What are your names?”

“I am Laura” the blond responded.

“And I am SuSu.” the Asian responded.

“But what are your last...” Wonderboy tugged at the leather, “... last names?”

“We do not have any,” Laura smiled.

SuSu continued, “...at least not now anyway.”

“Ever since we joined, we do not care about those things.” Laura continued.

“All we care about is serving....” SuSu talked in tandem.

“Valentine, our mistress, other things are not important.” Laura finished.

“Please,” Timothy relaxed his arms. “Can you free me?”

“We can after....” Laura smiled as she licked up the front of his chest.

“... we have sex with you...” SuSu continued.

“No, don’t...” Wonderboy struggled as SuSu started to pull down his tights all the way.

“Yes...”

“We have to have pleasure...”

“Valentine promised us pleasure... ”

Wonderboy struggled as Laura wrapped her legs around him and then started to kiss him, while SuSu started to slowly expose her wet pussy.

SuSu removed her red leather corset and thong revealing her well-rounded breasts and pussy. She smiled as she watched Laura remove her leather top. Laura had already removed her leather thong before straddling Wonderboy’s waist with her lovely legs. The only clothing the women were wearing now was their knee high red leather boots.

“Please... untie me,” Wonderboy gasped as he felt his hard cock forced inside Laura’s pussy, “Please untie me, I’m too young for this.”

“I’ll untie you,” said SuSu in deep seductive voice, “Only because you are a scared little boy, we will restrain your body only with our naked bodies instead!”

“N-No,” gasped Wonderboy as he felt his manhood inside Laura’s hot wet juices.

Then SuSu walked around over to Wonderboy’s feet and unfasten the leather restraints around his boots. She then removed Wonderboy’s boots and the pants of his uniform that had been pushed all the way down to his knees.

Laura kissed Timothy deeply on the mouth. She forced tongue past his protesting lips and explored inside his mouth. Wonderboy didn’t know how much longer he could hold out and resist these temptresses.

SuSu untied Wonderboy’s hands and Laura broke the kiss and grabbed his hands bringing them to his sides. The Asian smiled and turned leaning towards Timothy’s head.

Timothy protested, “N-No...You mustn’t... Can’t you see Valentine is controlling you?!”

SuSu turned around and Timothy knew what she was about to do. He quickly covered his face with his right hand, but Laura instantly grabbed it allowing SuSu to sit hard on Wonderboy’s face.

The Asian’s soft ass squashed his face.

The Asian bounced up and down on the young seventeen year-old boy’s face and shifted her weight time to time so he would be able to breathe. Wonderboy jerked his body he wanted to somehow throw SuSu off his face, but all his hands ever seemed to grasp where the Asian’s soft thighs.