The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazon Takeover

This story was inspired by the brief slideshow on the hypnopics collective called “Amazon Takeover” and made my silversurfer.

Willow stood tall over her fresh kill of the wild tiger. The blood dripped from her ceremonial spear as she reached into her simple loincloth for her skinning knife. With both hands she began to remove the fine pelt from the proud animal, and at the same time said a silent prayer to the forest mother for providing food for her tribe.

The deputy-chief hunter was beautiful and graceful, as all amazons were, Willow was very muscular. She stood at 6′2, had long brown hair, a voluptuous figure that was concealed by a simple loincloth around her sex and a fur bra. Her lips were soft and pinked and framed by a pretty face with intense brown eyes. She panted heavily, the hunt had been a long one and Willow honored the proud beast, but at the same time a much more sinister hunter prepared to strike.

Samuel lay in hiding from the beautiful amazon, he then began to whisper softly and prepare to capture the delectable creature. He lashed out with one tentacle that went unnoticed by her mind, slowly he probed her depths.

She was a virgin as all amazons were and her desires were very repressed as Samuel discovered, he grinned widely at the thought of corrupting this lovely amazon.

“Why hello there…” Samuel revealed himself casually as he came out of hiding. With one hand he waved hello to Willow.

“Halt! State your business here!” Willow was off of the tiger in a second of an eye and threatening Samuel with her spear in another.

“Quick reflexes…you’ll do nicely…” Samuel appraising her as you would a piece of fine meat.

“I won’t say this again, what is your business here?” she repeated, a little taken aback at his lack of concern.

“Could you turn around my dear, I would love a better view of that piece of ass,” Samuel ordered then began to concentrate.

“I told you I wouldn’t say it again,” Willow came at him with her spear but was halted by what felt like a brick wall. Then her spear flew to the ground and she stood upright like a soldier at attention.

“Yes, you are much better subdued,” Samuel came around her and squeezed her left ass cheek, then her right, then pulled down the loincloth exposing her shaved sex.

“What are you doing to me?” his captive demanded, trying to break free of his control.

“Controlling you, molding you, making you mine, soon you will be a mere puppet, an instrument of my will. I will wield you like you wield your spear, lead you to new prey, be happy for you will soon be far more powerful under my control,” Samuel began to rip away her last defenses leaving her brain entirely open to him.

“If you think that for a second I will serve you—!”

“Of course you will serve me, eagerly, it will soon be all that you are concerned with,” Samuel said and forced her to her knees with his mind.

“What-my legs?”

“For the moment I control your body and soon your mind as well will be in my grasp,” Samuel began the process of breaking her.

“No, I will fight you!”

“Hush now, I will give you a taste of your future life, pleasure and nothing else,” Samuel said and unleashed a wave of mind numbing pleasure on his fresh catch. Willow shook with pleasure, her womanly fluids flowed down her muscular thighs.

“Oooooooohhhhhh,” Willow moaned in awe of sexual pleasure, she had never experienced it before.

“Now to truly convert you, hush and be quiet for you will enjoy this process,” with that Samuel began to concentrate on her and prepared to wrap her mind in his dark powers.

“I will never serve you-oooh,” her resistance faded as his will enveloped hers.

“You feel a fire arousing in you, a need, a hunger, a craving for sexual thrill,” he began as her eyes lit up with lust.

“I-Oh,” Willow began to lose her train of thought as Samuel enslaved her mind.

“The fire builds destroying your resistance, your old life. It builds and builds and builds in you, burning all traces of Willow, your new life is emerging,” Samuel rose his voice as the power coursed into the woman who had been Willow.

“ooooh…” the woman moaned her mind a blur of sexual thrill.

“Suddenly the old shell shatters the new you emerges, wanton and sexy, no longer a pure amazon,” Samuel said and relaxed his hands.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!” the woman came powerfully and collapsed onto the vine covered ground her mind in a haze. She panted heavily as Samuel walked over her susceptible form, with one hand he reached down and put a finger in her mouth. By instinct she sucked on it like it was a small penis.

“I have been awakened master…” she moaned and began to suck on the finger like a pacifier.

“Yes, you have my pet, a fresh creature ready to be shaped by darkness,” he removed his finger, “from now on your name is Samara but you will answer to whatever I call you,” Samuel instructed then reclined on a conjured relaxer.

“Mmmhh yes my master,” she purred, “and what would you have me do for you?” she asked crawling onto his still clothed body and planting kisses on him.

Samuel shivered as pleasure raced up his spine, then prepared to get down to business. He kissed her back while standing up then removed his clothing. The process went faster when she helped and with a naughty grin she removed his boxers and cupped his balls in her hand.

Samara swallowed his fully erect cock with her newly improved tongue she was sucking like a pro. Samuel guided her head, and slowly she built up a rhythm.

“Where did you old sisters live from here?” he asked as he came back to conscious thought after being in ecstasy from her wet mouth on his stiff prick.

“Just down the river,” Samara took her mouth off for a second then resumed her slurping and sucking. Finally Samuel could take it no longer he came powerfully in her mouth and then fell down on her.

He spread her muscled thighs fast and rammed his massive member into her already lubricated, virgin pussy. In and out and in and out and in and out, again and again, he rammed her cunt. Finally he pushed further into her and a small bit of blood trickled out. Then he sped up and came for the second time in her, filling her womb with his seed.

Samara came too, and then took the reins, and flipped him onto the dirt before grinding into him with her soft flesh. Samuel couldn’t think and was teetering on the brink of losing the ability to have rational thoughts again.

She came first, but instantly changed her position to straddling his side as she planted kisses all over his face and neck and chest. Samuel wasn’t done though, and after recovering from his own orgasm crawled on top of her back.

With little hesitation he plunged his big gent into her asshole. Samara pushed up into his dick with her sopping asshole. Each time he dug deeper until he just stuck it in her anus and slowly built up a steady rhythm.

“Oh yes, fuck me master, fuck your little slave’s ass!!” Samara egged him on. Samuel was driven into a mad rage by the ability to now fuck his previous enemies. He felt his power growing. He flipped her over again after pulling his prick out of her poophole and then ejaculated his cum onto her face.

Samara opened her mouth and, like a dog catching a treat, swallowed all of the cum she could. The drops she couldn’t get she gathered together with her hands while Samuel reclined again. Samara then lay back on top of him as they basked in the afterglow of passionate sex.

“Where did you say your village was again?” Samuel asked, inhaling the musty smell of sex.

“Just down the river, I’ll show you,” Samara said swirling his chest hair with her hand while staring dreamily into his eyes.

“Good, your sisters will pleasure me and you as well. However you will always be chief among them Samara, but I think a mass conversion will be better than taking them individually as I have you,” Samuel dreamed of conquering the many voluptuous young women that lived just miles from him.

“Anything for you master,” she kissed him again.

“Say that again slave, tell me who I am,” he returned the kiss.

“You are my master, my eternal lover, my commander, my idol, my god,” she purred kissing him again. Samuel returned the kiss as their tongues wrestled briefly before he broke it off.

“We will go tomorrow, and you will introduce me as a traveling monk. Then at night we shall gather them together and I shall convert them to be my willing slaves,” Samuel stroked Samara’s bare ass cheeks and then gave her tits a quick sqeeze.

“Mmmmhh…yes master,” Samara moaned and then drifted to sleep.

Samuel was spent as well and drifted into a dreamless sleep with his lovely, amazonian slave.