The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This contains mind control sex. If you object to this do not read any further. (I just wonder why you are even here if you don’t.)

Author’s Note 1: This story is written for Simon’s Mind Control Archive. You may post it to any site that doesn’t charge. Please acknowledge me as the author and let me know where it is.

Author’s Note 2: I would like to thank everyone whole e-mailed me after my last story. I’m sorry it has taken me so long to write another story. I’ll try not to keep you waiting so long.

* * *

Amazonia

I.

“Don’t lose it,” the woman above Jacob commanded, “you know what will happen.”

Despite his anger Jacob turned his attention to his dick, willing himself not to cum. Abigail got very angry if he finished first. He distracted himself by considering how good it would feel to wrap his hand around her neck. Being tied down spreadeagle of course, prevented him. Instead he just looked at her. Gazing at her large firm breasts, flat stomach, and muscular thighs, it would be hard to imagine that they belonged to a woman in her sixties. Her long, dark hair was full bodied, with out a hint of grey. While her triangular face had no lines. Only her eyes showed her age. Her age and her cruelty. Finally she came. Before he could though she climbed off.

Smiling down at him she said, “In think I’ll let you cool off before you are taken back to you cell.”

Alone in the hut Jacob considered how he had gotten there. Single-handing his way across the Pacific had been fun. Then his weather gear had packed it in. Still, he hadn’t considered it a problem. It was well before the storm season and he thought he would be safe. Then the freak storm had taken him by surprise. He had sent a may day as soon as he realized he was in trouble, but it was already too late. His ship had lasted for eighteen hours before it had broken up. He had no idea how long he had drifted at sea, but when he had awoken he was laying on the shore of an island.

He had wondered inland looking for food when he saw them. Women. Lots of women. He had tries to introduce himself to them, but they had all run away. He had followed the trail to their village. Other women met him at the edge of the village. They had invited him in and offered him food. During the banquet he saw nothing but women. Tall women, short women, blondes, red heads, brunettes. The only thing they had in common was that they were all beautiful. There wasn’t a single ugly or overweight one among them.

The head woman explained what had happened. They had been on a diplomatic flight that had been evacuating dependent daughters when their flight had encountered rough weather. The plane had been forced down. The pilot and copilot were both killed in the crash and the plane destroyed. The woman, who had introduced herself as Abigail, had told him how she and the other older women had raised the young girls in their charge. She told him that something in the islands food had seemed to regenerate all of them as well as helping the girls grow up looking the way they did. The only thing that they had been missing was a man. Jacob had been about to volunteer his services when he began to feel woozy. In no time he had passed out.

When he had come to he was stripped bear and locked in a cave. Abigail had told him that they would be using him on their terms, not his. It didn’t take him long to learn what that meant. None of the younger women were allowed any time with him. It was only the older women. He soon realized that even with the fresh bodies the women were older and bittern inside. He was never allowed to finish before they did, and he was often not allowed to finish at all.

A noise drew his attention and he saw three women, he thought of them as girls, enter. Two stood back with spears at the ready while the third let him up. He was only free a moment before he was hobbled with his hands bound behind his back. Then he was led back to his cave prison. He drew some gazes along the way, but none of the girls would dare defy the elders. He took the opportunity to look at the scenery again, and he wasn’t looking at trees. All the girls were dressed much alike. Animal skins covering their breasts and the groins. They were barefoot, but whatever had lent them their beauty had also given them very tough bodies. And strength. The one time had tried to run they had chased him down and subdued him. Only the fact that he had nearly escaped caused the elders to order the spears.

He was untied before he was thrown into his cave/cell. Food was waiting for him and he ate hungrily. Alone in the cell with single guard standing a little away he looked at himself. Jacob had never been fat, but the thing on the island had given new strength to his arms and legs. It had increased his stamina and left him healthier than he had ever been in his life. He contemplated what he could do with such strength. He turned his gaze to the guard. Tall, flowing red hair, firm breasts and an ass to die for.

He imagined walking up to her, in a dark alley possibly. He would grab her, pulling her close, kissing her roughly before pinning her to the wall, her hands above her head. He would take a moment to soak in the sight of her before ripping her dress from her body. He would run his had over her bare flesh first. Then he would free her breasts. He could almost feel the firm flesh as he mauled it. Next her panties would be torn away. He would finger her while he kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. The feeling of her tongue desperately trying to fight his off, uselessly. Finally he would drop his pants and thrust into her as he brought her arms down behind her back and pinned them there. Using one hand to hold her to him his other would again attack her breasts until they both climaxed.

A cry from outside the cave drew him back from his daydreaming. His guard was down on her knees, breathing heavily, and flushed. Jacob realized he had come. The guard looked at him for a moment and then turned away. He knew she was going to call out, to tell what had happened. He knew that he couldn’t allow that. Somehow he reached out to her, and made the whole thing nothing more than a vivid dream. Once he was confident his secret was safe he sat down to consider just what his secret was.

II.

Jacob spent the rest of the week toying with his new found talents. It was nothing as overt as the first time. He brushed an ass here. Fondled a tit there. He also found that he could direct the thoughts of others. He couldn’t control them, but he could make suggestions.

He looked at his current guard. A blond this time. Shorter, with smaller tits. She was just as athletic as the first guard he touched. He suggested that she move closer. He was rewarded by the girl getting closer to the gate.

“You could come in here,” he said.

“The Elders would get angry,” she replied.

“They don’t have to know,” he replied, pushing her to believe him.

“Why should I?”

“I can show you things.” He increased her excitement.

“What things?”

“The type of things I do with the Elders.”

The girl licked her lips. She opened the door and stepped in.

“On you knees,” Jacob directed, pushing her to believe him.

“Why?”

“Because that’s the way it should be done.”

“The Elders don’t do that.”

“They’re the Elders though. You’re not.”

Jacob felt her resistance collapse. She knelt down on her knees.

“Now strip, and crawl over here.”

After moment of hesitation the girl took off her clothes and crawled over to Jacob, who had stood up.

“Now lace your fingers behind your head, open your mouth and don’t resist me.”

Holding the back of her head he guided his semi-hard dick into her mouth. His subtle touch to her mind caused her to close her mouth and lick the underside of his member. Slowly he worked her head back and forth. After several minutes he pushed into her throat. When her felt her objecting he made her believe she was enjoying it. This caused her really enjoy it. Casually he began playing with her tits. Having the women’s mouth wrapped around his dick was almost too much. Only the control he had learned while serving the Elders kept him from shooting his load down her throat immediately. His control was limited though and he eventually came in the girls mouth. He had so much cum that some of it leaked around his dick to drip out her mouth.

He smiled down on her. “Down on all fours,” he commanded.

The girl was desperate and immediately dropped down. She whimpered in need. Jacobs mentally convincing her that too much noise would draw attention. Kneeling behind her he considered what to do. After a moment he put his dick at the opening of her cunt. With one smooth lunge her broke her cherry, causing her to gasp. Her felt her moving to a climax almost at once. Extending his powers he blocked her, holding on the edge for nearly ten minutes. When he released her the climax was so powerful that she collapsed. Taking advantage of her state he pulled out of her pussy and slamming into her ass. She tried to rear up and call out but he pinned her shoulders to the ground and covered her mouth. As he continued to raped her ass he put the thought into her head that this was the price she paid for doing what she had been doing. Finally he could hold back no longer and came in her ass. He collapsed on top of her. As he caught his breath he considered just how far he could go with this.