The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and involves hypnosis and sex. If you object to any of this content please do not read further. Any similarities to people living or dead is purely coincidental.

Feedback is welcome and would be appreciated. Please direct feedback to the author at .

Amber’s Introduction

by Raven Cactus

* * *

“I don’t know,” she said. “I don’t think it will work on me.”

“Come on,” I replied. “It would be fun. We could at least try it.”

This was more or less the discussion I had been having now for the last fifteen minutes. My wife, Amber, just didn’t seem into the idea of using hypnosis to spice up our sex life. The thing that drove me crazy was we were so close. When we had our son we used the hypnobirthing technique to help her through labour. She had taken to it like a fish to water and the hypnotist had remarked on what an amazing subject she was. But whenever we practiced at home she struggled to go as deep as she did with the hypnotist.

What’s worse was this hypnobirthing brought back my desire to try erotic hypnosis, something I had wanted to do for a very long time.

“How about we start with just a regular practice, then we can see how it works if we take it a little farther?”

Amber sighed and rubbed her forehead, clearly already tired from a long day of taking care of our son.

“Fine, but let’s make it a fairly short one.”

I jumped on the opportunity. “Perfect, just sit down on the couch.”

She sat on the couch and I pulled up a chair to sit in front of her. I took a couple deep breaths and noticed she was already mimicking my breathing.

“Amber, I want you to just stare into my eyes and breathe deeply. With each deep breath feel fresh new energy coming in, and all the tension and stress of the day leaving as you exhale. Keep looking into my eyes and breathing deeply. Wonderfully refreshing and relaxing energy coming into you and over your entire body. In fact, the energy is so relaxing you can just feel yourself sinking deeper into the couch and getting comfortable.”

She shifted her body, relaxing into the couch. I could see her eyes starting to become glassy, starting to relax.

“That’s good. Now that you’re comfortable take another deep breath. You may notice now that your eyes are starting to become heavy. With each blink your eyes become heavier and heavier, harder and harder to open until you’ll notice they become so heavy you just can’t open them anymore. When you reach that state take another deep breath and realize how relaxing it is to be here with your eyes shut and completely relaxed.”

Her eyes fluttered as they blinked until they finally stayed shut and, with a deep breath, her head rolled to the side as she gave in to her light trance.

I instructed her to keep breathing deeply and cycling down deeper and deeper, taking a moment to admire her for a moment. Amber has always been fit and attractive, standing around 5′5″ with dirty blonde hair her body had always been the envy of girls at the gym. Hard abs and strong lean muscles also got her the attention of a lot of the men there as well. After the birth she had recovered quite quickly and was looking trim again but still had a bit of her pregnancy belly and her muscle mass hadn’t gotten back to where it was. This didn’t bug me at all, but I know it bugged her. She hasn’t felt confident and sexy since the birth, and that was a big part of what I wanted to help her with using hypnosis. Of course, I also wanted to enhance a sex life which had become stale since the birth.

As she breathed deeply I walked her through a deepener and could feel my cock stirring as I watched her limbs slowly lose muscle control and fall limply to the sides. I walked her through a magical forrest to absorb all the tension and allow her to relax. We arrived at the pond we had used during hypnobirthing to relax her even further. The next step was something we hadn’t tried before, and I wasn’t sure how it would go, but I was sure it was a good step towards deepening her further than she had ever gone before.

“Now, Amber, because you are so relaxed and at peace floating in this magical pond I want you to notice at the far end of the pond a wall. This wall is made of rocks big and small and is in the pond, acting as a dam and causing the pond water to raise. This dam is keeping you from relaxing further and giving up control. Control that you need to give up in order to relax and completely rejuvenate in hypnosis. I want you to float over to this wall now. Inspect it. Feel the texture of the rocks. Notice how they vary in size, but none are too big for you to lift.”

Her hand twitched slightly as I mentioned the texture of the rocks, showing me she was feeling them in her mind; a good step.

“Now I want you to breathe deeply and begin to remove rocks from this wall. The wall may have many rocks, and we may not remove it entirely today, but notice that as you remove each rock how a little more of the pond water can move through. How your worries and mind start to drift away with that extra water. How you become more blissful and relaxed with each rock that you take out. I’m going to hold your hand now as you do this. Once you have removed as many rocks as you can today, take a deep breath and squeeze my hand knowing you have now gone deeper than you have ever gone before even if the wall is still there.”

I took her limp hand and help it in mine as I watched her breathe deeply. It could have been my imagination but with each breath it seemed her eyes started to move more behind her eyelids and the rest of her body became more limp. I watched as her breasts lifted and sank deeply, pushing against the loose white t-shirt she had on. After a minute or two she took her deepest breath and gently squeezed my hand.

“Very good. Tell me now, is there still some of the wall in place?”

She took a deep breath and let out an affirmative sigh.

“That’s absolutely fine. Now I want you to remember how wonderful you feel and how deep you are. Remember the wall and what remains of it. Next time we practice we will come back here and we will work on the wall again. We will continue on the wall until it is entirely gone and you have gone into an incredibly deep and relaxing trance. Now I’m going to count you out of trance and back up into the world.”

I counted her up and watched as her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, hazily at first but slowly her eyes focused. She stretched and yawned.

“How was that,” I asked.

She thought to herself for a moment, “really good. I feel relaxed and I think I went a little deeper.”

“Would you be interested in doing that one again?”

“Yeah, I think so.”

Over the course of the next several weeks we practiced. I put her into trance and watched her sexy body completely limp on our couch. We worked on the wall, slowly picking away at all of the rocks until the day when the wall was completely gone.

Amber squeezed my hand and took a deep breath.

“Very good. Tell me, is there any of the wall left?”

She took a deep breath and lazily shook her head from side to side. I couldn’t believe we had finally gotten to the point where she had removed the entire wall.

“That’s excellent, just let the wonderful feelings wash over you now as you completely relax. Free from any worry or thoughts. Without the wall there, you are now free to let your mind just float down and out of the pond and away. Gone for now and back when we are finished. It feels so good to just let go.”

Her body remained perfectly still. It was time to test her depth and see if we had made any actual progress over the weeks.

“Now, Amber, can you hear me?”

She hummed.

“Amber, as you keep relaxing now I want you to feel a balloon tied to your wrist. This balloon is being pumped full of more and more air and I want you to find that it is pulling your arm up in the air with no effort on your part at all.”

She had always hated these when we practiced so I knew it would be a good test to see where she was at right now. I watched as her arm slowly lifted into the air. Normally she would make a bit of a face with this as well, but her face remained completely blank this time. I cut the balloon and her arm fell heavy to the couch, not disturbing her at all.

“Amber, I’m going to tell you something now that your subconscious will remember even outside of hypnosis. Whenever I snap my fingers and say the word sleep you will instantly drop back to this state of hypnosis you are in now. Your body will go instantly limp and completely relaxed and you will feel so amazing and open to suggestion every time I snap my fingers and say the word sleep. Do you understand?”

Amber nodded.

“In a moment, I will wake you up and you won’t remember that we’ve started hypnosis yet. 1-2-3, awake!”

Amber’s eyes shot open and she stretched. She looked over at the clock and saw it had been over half an hour since we had started.

“We better start this thing, I’m going to go to bed soon.”

I smiled to myself, playing along. “I didn’t realize the time, should we maybe do this tomorrow?”

She stretched again and nodded, sitting up on the couch. “Maybe that would be better.”

“Okay, why don’t I clean up and you can go to SLEEP,” I said firmly and snapped my fingers. It hit her like a tonne of bricks and she instantly fell back in the couch, body entirely limp. “I’m going to wake you up in just a moment and you will now remember everything we have done. You will be entirely out of hypnosis but remember you will always respond to the sleep command even when you are out of hypnosis.”

I woke her up and she playfully slapped me.

“You asshole!”

I laughed, “how did it feel this time?”

She looked introspectively, “I didn’t know it could feel that good. I was so relaxed it just seemed like nothing else mattered except relaxing. That was incredible.”

I could tell she was still in a bit of a post-trance hangover as she was taking her time responding and her voice had a far away dreamy quality. I didn’t want to push her too far too fast so we called it a night.

* * *

The next evening after I got home from work and put our son to bed I met Amber in the kitchen as she was preparing our now customary late dinner. She was, as always, beautiful. In a pair of yoga pants, tight sports bra, and a loose tank top I knew she must have been trying to get a workout in when I got home.

“Did you want to practice tonight after dinner?” I greeted her with a kiss.

She wiped her brow as she worked the frying pan, “I don’t know, it might be nice just to rest tonight.”

I nodded and took over the skillet, “why don’t I finish dinner? You can go relax in the living room.”

“That would be great, thank-you,” she kissed me on the cheek as she walked away.

Now, I know she said she wanted to rest but we had been going through weeks of hypnosis with very little sex. And, by using hypnosis, she could get her rest and sex at the same time. At least that’s how I justified it to myself.

I waited until I heard her sitting down before I called to her, “if you want while I make dinner you could just SLEEP.” I snapped my fingers and heard a loud thud from the living room. I turned the stove off and went into the living room to find Amber laying in a pile on the floor. She must have slid down off the couch when she heard the sleep command, her tank top had ridden up and her sports bra was revealed, doing all it could to contain her pregnancy enhanced breasts. I was impressed. I hadn’t expected the sleep command to works well so quickly after it had been embedded.

I kneeled down beside her and pulled a pillow off the couch to place beneath her head.

I spoke gently, “Amber, when you wake up you are going to wake up feeling incredibly rested and energetic. Feeling so good and rejuvenated from this brief nap. When you wake up you will not remember having dropped deep into hypnosis.”

I swallowed hard, “Now, Amber, I want you to remember a time when you felt incredibly aroused. It can be anytime, and I don’t need to know what that time was. But I want you to think of that time and begin making it real in your mind. All the feelings, any touches, every caress. Remember those and make it real in your mind. Feeling that arousal building in your body.”

Amber started to shift on the ground. Her legs pushed out and she stretched. I watched carefully and never saw her eyes open once, they just darted back and forth behind her eyelids.

“Feel that arousal building Amber. Continuing to bring you to higher and higher levels of arousal.”

Her hands and arms started to move now as she ran them up and down her body. One hand snaked its way inside her pants and began rubbing gently while the other firmly grabbed her breasts. Her back arched to meet her grasp.

“Amber, are you feeling aroused?”

A loud moan escaped her mouth, loud enough that I was worried it could wake up the baby. Luckily, it didn’t. This was going well.

“Amber, SLEEP,” and I snapped my fingers.

Her body collapsed back to the ground instantly and her head lolled on its side.

“Amber, I’m now going to go and keep making dinner. When you hear me shake the skillet on the stove I want you to wake up. Instantly when you wake up all that arousal you were just feeling will come rushing back to you, working you into a sexual frenzy. When you wake up you will know you need sex right now. There will be nothing else on your mind. In fact, Amber will take a back seat as your animalistic instincts take over to act on your arousal. You will be strong, confident, and sexy. Moan for me if you understand.”

A soft moan escaped her lips. I stood back up and walked to the kitchen. I took a breath, not wanting to activate anything too soon. I turned the stove back up. Ready to see how this played out. I shook the skillet on the stove, rattling against the gas range.

It took a moment, but it was worth it. Amber came around the corner into the kitchen, but it didn’t look like Amber right then. It was her, but sexier. Her dirty blonde hair was tousled and messy from writhing on the floor. She stood with a wide stance, seemingly needed just to stay standing. The stance highlighted her toned legs. The tank top was barely still hanging on her shoulders. Her look was pure sex. She stared me down as I pretended to pay attention to my skillet.

“Are you okay?”

She seemed barely coherent when she responded.

“Fuck.”

“What?”

“Fuck.”

I looked at her as if I didn’t know what she meant. She moved quickly and rushed over, grabbing me with a ferocious kiss. I pulled back and turned back to the stove.

“I’m making dinner, I don’t think I have time right now.”

I looked away, which I realized after was my mistake. Amber dropped to the ground and circled between me and the stove. In one painful, for me, move she ripped my jeans and boxers down to the floor. I looked down just in time to see her engulf my semi-hard cock in her mouth. And when I say semi-hard, that didn’t last long. She took me immediately deep in her throat and hummed and lashed her tongue against my shaft, all while her eyes remained open and fixated on me. One look showed me that Amber wasn’t there, she had been replaced by a completely carnal creature. She knew this wasn’t what she wanted, she was just working me to give her what she wanted. I grew fully hard in her mouth. She smiled devilishly as that happened. I closed my eyes, unable to focus against the amazing sensations.

I needed to get my wits about me, so I pulled out but failed to account for my pants around my ankles and collapsed backwards to the floor. Amber saw her chance and pounced. She pulled her yoga pants down revealing a wild bush she hadn’t shaved since the birth. Pinning me down with her arms she sank her pussy onto my cock and began to grind hard. I was shocked at how wet she was, her juices immediately flowed onto my thighs as she switched from grinding to bouncing up and down on my cock. She grunted like a wild woman, which is exactly what she was in that moment. The only thing on her mind was sex. I gave in and started to pound back, our groins meeting in thrusts. I reached up and pulled her sports bra up to reveal her C cup tits bouncing in time with the rhythm.

It was all moving so fast I was going to cum soon, but I wasn’t ready for another kid and I hadn’t had time to put a condom on. Thinking fast and remembering the power I had right now I spoke to her.

“Amber I know you’re still in there. When I tell you I’m about to cum you will immediately want all of the cum in your mouth. You will still be sex crazed, but you will want all of my cum in your mouth because it’s the most delicious thing you’ve ever tasted.”

If she registered the command, she certainly didn’t show it as she still wildly fucked me. I felt the pressure building.

“I’m going to cum!”

Amber jumped off of me as if it was an electric shock. She dropped to my crotch and started pumping my cock with her hand, holding her tongue and mouth open over it. I bucked against her hand I spurted my load all over her face and into her mouth. It seemed to last forever as my orgasm subsided and I looked down to see Amber slowly pulling the cum off her face and putting it into her mouth. I breathed a sigh of relief until l felt her hand working my cock again.

I looked down to see the sex crazed Amber look back on her face as she pumped. I hadn’t removed the command to need sex and she was ready to keep going.

“Amber, SL…”

Amber’s hand bolted up and covered my mouth.

“No talk. Fuck.”

She climbed on top again, maintaining her cover on my mouth, and started to grind against my flaccid cock. I had no idea what to do, I had put no end to this command.

It was then that I smelled the burning. Dinner! It was burning and drifting towards the smoke detector. The alarm sounded as Amber was trying to pull me inside of her. It didn’t phase her. Finally, we could hear the baby start to cry through the monitor. Amber immediately snapped out of it.

It took her a moment as she felt the dried cum on her face. She looked at me, upset, then pulled her bra down, pants up and ran to take care of our son. I recomposed myself, cleaned up dinner, and ordered a pizza.