The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and involves hypnosis and sex. If you object to any of this content please do not read further. Any similarities to people living or dead is purely coincidental.

Feedback is welcome and would be appreciated. Please direct feedback to the author at .

Amber’s Introduction

by Raven Cactus

* * *

Chapter Three

After that night where I had introduced, unbeknownst to Amber, slave mode, we decided to take a few weeks off so the hypnosis didn’t take over our lives entirely. But even without the hypnosis our sex lives had seen a drastic improvement. Amber was more interested and aroused than I had ever known her to be, and she initiated trying out some sex toys. There wasn’t anything crazy, but I was pleasantly surprised when I came home one night to find she had ordered a vibrator for us to use. Amber’s confidence had seemed to be coming back, which was the initial goal of starting the hypnosis, but she still wasn’t totally back. I could tell she still wasn’t loving her body and its recovery from pregnancy, even though I could see the improvement day to day and week to week. We had even used hypnosis to help her focus at the gym.

After those few weeks I finally broke and told Amber I wanted to use hypnosis again.

She smiled, “I thought you would never ask!”

I checked the clock. It was pretty late, “how about just something quick tonight and then tomorrow we can maybe do something a little more in depth?”

“Sure,” she walked past me to the couch.

Before she could sit down I called, “SLEEP.”

Amber collapsed face first into the couch, completely limp. I was ecstatic. I hadn’t known if the post-hypnotic suggestions would have worked this long after we had last practiced.

I walked to the couch and admired. Her firm ass hung over the edge of the couch encased in grey yoga pants while her dirty blonde hair splayed over her sleeping face. I decided to test the depth of her trance and slapped her ass. She breathed deeply but otherwise didn’t move.

“That’s right, just keep drifting deeper and deeper. Feeling so good to give over control. So good to just drift in trance.”

I pulled up a chair and sat down near her head. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do and, in all honesty, it was pretty simple. Since our son had started sleeping through the night, I could plan things out with a little more certainty.

“Now, Amber, it’s fairly late so I need you to go very deep for me right now,” she breathed deeply and shifted a bit. “Good. Now in a moment I will wake you out of your trance. When you wake up you will remember that you were hypnotized but you won’t remember what we talked about or did. When you go to sleep tonight you are going to have incredibly erotic and sexual dreams. Eventually those dreams will wake you up. No matter what time that happens, you will wake up so incredibly aroused you’ll have the great idea to wake me up for work with an incredibly enthusiastic and creative blowjob. When I cum you will be very satisfied with yourself and finally get back to sleep, looking forward to our practice tomorrow night.”

I counted her up and she sat up on the couch, stretching her lithe body out. She scratched her head, “are we done?”

I laughed gently, “we’re done. Do you remember anything?”

“No, did you do something really kinky that I wouldn’t be ok with?”

“Absolutely not.”

“Then what did we do?” She felt her pussy through her pants, “I’m a little wet, but nothing like our other times.”

“You’ll find out, but for now we should go to bed.”

She gave me a half smile and decided to play along, “fine.”

She jumped up first and wiggled her ass at me as she walked into our bedroom and turned out the lights.

* * *

I woke up a few hours later. It was pitch black and I had taken a hard smack to the face. I was about to get upset when I saw Amber next to me tossing and turning in bed. A sheen of sweat had overcome her body and her flannel pajamas had been soaked and clung to her form. She had kicked the covers off and her hand rubbed hard at her pussy.

With all her effort she lifted her back from the bed and pulled her pants down. She thrust her hand into her still perfectly trimmed pussy, grunting as she did. All the while her eyes remained closed and her brow furrowed in focus. A particularly strong groan came over her and she ripped open her top to expose her rock hard nipples.

She flipped over and thrust her ass in the air and ground it back into the bed only to bring it back up again, meeting the pace of an unseen lover I could only assume. She took both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart to give him or her better access. With a hard thrust from the unseen lover Amber’s head ran into the headboard of our bed and her body instantly froze.

Slowly she brought her hand up to her head. I laid back down and pretended to be asleep. I heard her get up and stumble out of the room to the bathroom. I fell back asleep to the sound of her masturbating herself.

* * *

I don’t know exactly when my dream turned erotic, but I do know exactly when I realized my erotic dream wasn’t a dream. My penis felt warm and wet as my hazy eyes focused to see Amber hovering over it, drooling along the shaft of the flaccid member. Her eyes watched up, waiting to be sure I had seen her drooling. She nuzzled her face into my crotch and started kiss and nuzzle my ballsack.

My cock started to rise and she smiled as she saw that, taking the opportunity to pump me with her fist to full erection. She popped something in her mouth that I couldn’t see. I raised an eyebrow and she grinned wickedly as her mouth opened slowly around my cock. She took me deep on the first try. While my balls rested against her chin I heard a button click. I mounds a new sensation overtook me. I had told her to be clever and she definitely had. She had put her new vibrator in her mouth to use in the blow job!

I looked down to see her eyes closed, enjoying this as well. It was a beautiful sight, my wife buck naked with my cock halfway down her throat as her mouth buzzed with electric pleasure. I started to pump at her face and she met each thrust with her mouth, taking me deep every time. I quickened my pace, nearing the end.

“I’m going to cum!”

On an upswing she moved a hand underneath me. On the downswing she pushed a finger up my ass, pushing hard on my prostate. I howled.

“Oh, God!”

I grabbed her hair hard and pulled her face down on my cock as my body bucked and I sprayed inside of her. After a moment my body slowed down and Amber removed her hand. She stood up.

“How was that?”

I honestly wasn’t sure. A finger up my ass wasn’t exactly expected. While it did give me a crazy orgasm, it seemed like something I would have liked to at least known about.

“It was interesting. You know I’m not really into the ass stuff,” I said.

Amber shrugged, “I know, but I wanted to give you something new and exciting.”

“It definitely was that,” I looked at the clock. “Time for me to get going to work. You’ve got great timing.”

I stood up and went to the washroom, turning around before I entered, “hey, why don’t you figure out what you want to do tonight? I feel like I’m coming up with everything.”

Amber shook her head, “I was actually thinking maybe tonight we would take a break.”

I frowned, “slave mode.”

Amber didn’t show any noticeable change.

“Amber?”

“Yes, master?”

“Today you will spend all your free time thinking about hypnosis and getting turned on. By the time I get home you will know exactly what you want to try with hypnosis tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes, master.”

“Good. Once I turn your slave mode off I want slave Amber to remain in charge even though consciously you’ll be back to regular Amber. Slave mode off.”

Amber returned to normal and I went to have my shower.

* * *

When I got home from work I was surprised to find my son not home.

“I took him to my parents for the evening so we could have some time alone,” I turned in time to see Amber meeting me at the door in nothing but a thong and sports bra. “I gave a lot of thought to what I want to try tonight and I think I figured it out.”

I put down my bag, “so what are we in for?”

“I’ve gotten so run down lately, I haven’t had time to work out and take care of myself. I want you to change me.”

This was good, she was finally starting to get into it and get some of that confidence of hers back.

“OK, Amber. Then here’s what we can do. First off I need you to start masturbating for me.”

She laughed, as usual, “what does that have to do with anything?”

“Just trust me.”

She moved towards the couch but I stopped her.

“Right here, underwear on.

She grimaced but followed and let her hand go between the thong and her pussy, gently rubbing.

“Now stay focused on my eyes,” her eyes locked on mine. “The more you masturbate the more intense the feelings of arousal become. The more intense the feelings of arousal become the harder it is to watch my eyes. When the feelings of arousal grow too strong you can allow your eyes to shut and give your mind over completely to me. This is your idea today and it will feel so good to let me make it come true for you.”

The pace of her hand quickened and her eyes laser focused onto mine. I stared her down until she let out a groan and her eyes shut gently.

“Are you ready?”

“Take my mind,” she purred.

“The word drop works like the sleep command, only one hundred times more powerful. When I tell you to drop your entire mind will drop out of your body leaving you completely mindless and under my control. Amber, DROP.”

Her hand stopped as her body fell hard to the floor. I looked over her, her hand still rested under her thong with one finger buried deep inside her pussy. Her breathing was still ragged.

“Amber, when you awaken everything will be completely normal. You won’t know it, but you’ll still be in deep hypnosis. Whenever I say the phrase Clay Amber, your body will become made of clay. Anything I tell you is happening to it will happen. When your body changes it will be a pleasant and even arousing sensation. You can feel muscles and bones rearranging to become whatever I say. I can even give your body new and different abilities. If you understand, orgasm for me now as you wake up.”

Amber’s finger slowly came back to life as she moaned. She rolled onto her stomach, pushing her ass into the air as her hips humped against her finger. The moans grew louder as her orgasm overtook her, stopping suddenly when she woke up.

She stood up and recomposed herself, not entirely sure what she had done.

“OK, so I masturbated. What now?”

I smirked, “now I want you to be Clay Amber.”

She raised an eyebrow, “what the hell does that mean?”

“Well, you mentioned that you wanted to change some things about yourself. What would you like to change?”

She looked down at herself, evaluating what would be best to change.

“My stomach.”

“What about it?”

“It’s not flat anymore. I mean, it’s better than it was but I want my flat stomach back.”

“OK. Amber, your stomach will now return to exactly how it was before you became pregnant.”

“Yeah, right… Ooo,” Amber cut herself off as she placed a hand on her abdomen and cooed, closing her eyes.

“Tell me what’s happening.”

“I… I don’t know. It’s almost like a small orgasm right here,” she pointed at her stomach.

“Look at yourself.”

Her eyes opened and went wide, “it worked!”

“What are you seeing?” I asked as I watched her flex and feel out her stomach.

“It’s what it used to be. It’s amazing!”

“But you know what would be even more amazing?”

She stopped for a moment to look at me, “what?”

“You now have rock hard six pack abs, harder and firmer than you ever could have imagined.”

Her eyes closed again as the changes took place. When she opened them she couldn’t believe what she saw.

“Holy shit! This is fucking awesome!”

I smiled as she smiled. She was finally able to be proud of her body again. She looked at me and pushed me to the floor.

“I owe you a thank-you,” she said as she pulled down my pants and straddled me. Pulling her thong to the side she slid her wet pussy onto my dick.

Pumping up and down I looked her directly in the eye, “you know what’s cool? Your pussy and clit are multi-orgasmic now.”

She shuddered as she continued pumping and grinding. Every movement seemed to bring a small orgasm. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me. She howled and scratched at my chest as she came again.

I picked up my pace, pumping harder as clay Amber became putty in my hands. All the small orgasms built up as she collapsed into me, her eyes rolling back in her head, unable to deal with the amount of pleasure.

I didn’t slow down as I came inside her, holding myself deep inside.

After I came, I let go of her and she rolled off of me to the side.

“Amber?”

She didn’t respond so I looked over to see her body still shaking and quivering from the orgasmic bliss. I talked her through it.

“Amber, notice after all that pleasure that the orgasms slowly subside and your body returns to the way it really looks. Everything returns to normal as the pleasure subsides.”

Slowly her body stopped quivering and her eyes refocused. She turned her head to look at me on the floor.

“Wow. I don’t think I can even move my body right now.”

“Was that what you wanted?”

“The orgasms were unexpected, but pretty much yes.”

She looked back down at herself and frowned, “back to normal I guess. I have an idea though.”

I stood and recomposed myself, “what’s that?”

“With all these changes you can make now, what if I hypnotized you? That way we could make it so you could see the changes too. I could become whatever your fantasy is.”

I leaned down and kissed her, “you are my fantasy.”

I left her on the floor as I went out of the room to think about her proposal. I had never considered being hypnotized. But who knew? It might be interesting to have Clay Amber seem like clay to me as well.