The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is a work of fiction and involves hypnosis and sex. If you object to any of this content please do not read further. Any similarities to people living or dead is purely coincidental.

Feedback is welcome and would be appreciated. Please direct feedback to the author at .

Amber’s Introduction

by Raven Cactus

* * *

Chapter Four

I laid back on the couch, the same one I had hypnotized Amber on so many weeks ago. I wasn’t sure about the hypnosis for myself. I had never been hypnotized successfully before, though not for lack of trying.

Regardless, I had decided it was worth a shot. If this worked I would be able to transform Amber in any way she or I wanted and we could both see it happening. I could hold Amber to anything I desired physically.

Amber came into the room and dimmed the lights.

“Get comfortable,” she said.

“Are you sure you know what you’re doing,” I replied.

She smiled at me, knowingly. “I learned from the master. Get comfortable.”

I stretched and yawned. It was getting late tonight, but we wanted to make the most of having our son out of the house for one night. I looked to see Amber pulling up a chair having slipped into a sports bra and pair of workout shorts.

It’s going to be hard to relax with you wearing that.”

“Then maybe you should try closing your eyes.”

I shook my head, “you’ll have to try harder than that.”

She leaned forward, “no I won’t. Because you are too distracted by my body to pay attention to what I’m saying.”

She wasn’t wrong. Leaning forward gave me a nice view of her cleavage.

“And while I’m talking you’ll find your eyes getting heavier and heavier. Pretty soon you won’t be able to keep them open at all anymore. When they close you can just imagine my body.”

My eyes were getting heavy, but it was probably just because I was tired after a long day of work. It wouldn’t hurt to shut them for a quick nap. Amber would get to pretend that she had hypnotized me, and I’d catch up on some sleep. I shut my eyes.

“Very good. And as you imagine my body in your mind, just find your mind starting to drift off.”

I imagined Amber, swaying and seductively removing the workout shorts and the sports bra.

“And, 1-2-3, awake!”

I opened my eyes. Amber was smiling as I looked over at her, stretching as I did so.

“How did it go?”

Amber stood up, “I think it went well. You seemed to go pretty deep.”

I sat up, “I hate to tell you, but I think I just had a nap.”

“Really?”

I nodded and stood up. Or I tried to stand up. I couldn’t. Amber must have tied me down to the couch while I was sleeping.

“Very funny.”

Apparently she did find it funny. She was laughing hysterically.

“Seriously, Amber. You can come over here and untie me now or I can make you.”

Amber levelled her gaze at me, “release.”

My pushing off the couch suddenly didn’t have any more resistance and I fell forward off the couch with my effort. I rolled onto my side and looked at Amber.

“Ok, so it looks like maybe it did work. Did you do what we talked about?”

“Yeah, wanna try it?”

I nodded and stood up, “Clay Amber.”

Amber closed her eyes and shuddered for a moment, seeming to get back into trance mode. I asked if she was ready and she nodded.

“What should I change?”

Amber gave me a sexy stare, “surprise me.”

“Amber, your hair is now white blonde.”

She shuddered, but I didn’t notice. I was too busy watching her head. Starting at her roots then cascading out her dirty blonde hair was replaced by shimmering white blonde locks.

“Holy crap,” I said.

“Now you know how I feel,” replied Amber.

“I guess you’re a pretty good hypnotist too.”

“You seemed to drop into trance a bit every time you put me under, so I just sort of redid everything you did with me. It wasn’t that hard.”

“Now you have those rock hard six pack abs you had earlier.”

She shuddered, caught off guard by my sudden command. Her stomach flexed and tightened. Her fat seemed to melt back into her body as her ab muscles pushed back out. Amber bent over, out of breath from the change.

“Sorry, I just wanted to see what those looked like earlier.”

Amber stood up straight and struck a pose, “and how do they look?”

I swallowed, “fucking sexy. Can I try a few things?”

“I wish you would.”

Ideas ran through my head until I finally settled on a course of action.

“Amber, you now have magical breasts that respond to my commands. Whenever I say bigger they grow a full cup size and become increasingly sensitive. If I say smaller they go down a cup size and become less sensitive.”

She laughed, “I like it.”

“Bigger.”

She buckled over as her sports bra was pushed out by her growing breasts. She let out a little whimper, but I wasn’t done yet.

“Bigger.”

Her sports bra was now being strained on all sides as her breasts pushed out against the stretching fabric. I got impatient.

“Bigger until they are so heavy you can’t stand up.”

“Oh,” Amber exclaimed as the growth accelerated. Her massive breasts looking obscene against her firm, taut frame. Finally she collapsed forward, falling on her massive mounds and shuddering in a small orgasm from her sensitive nipples touching the floor.

“Can you move?”

Panting Amber answered, “I don’t think so.”

Perfect. I walked around her, running my hand along the outside of her breasts and along her abs. I stopped behind her and pulled down her workout shorts.

“Amber, it’s amazing how your pussy is just always incredibly wet and ready for sex.”

Her nether lips twitched as she moved her hips and groaned. After a moment her pussy started to glisten with moisture. I ran my fingers along it, she shuddered.

“Clay Matt,” Amber said.

“What?”

“Nothing, I just wanted to remark on how lucky I am to be married to someone who has finger equally as sensitive as his penis.”

I gasped as I felt my hands changing internally. The nerve endings realigning until I could feel a surge of sexual energy through the tips of my fingers. I looked at my wife’s snatch hungrily and slowed my fingers in. She screamed in pleasure as I pumped as quickly as I could, never having felt this incredible pleasure simply through the use of my hands. I looked around to see Amber’s face, eyes closed in ecstasy. If I could only cum from my fingers then it would have been perfect.

I continued to ram her pussy with my fingers until she turned her head to look at me, eyes unfocused.

“Take me,” she breathed.

I pulled my hand out and positioned my dick at her entrance.

“Matt, have you ever noticed that your cock is ten times more sensitive and three times larger under hypnosis?”

I looked down to see the blood rush to my groin as my penis pushed out in height and width until it was a true monster, “it’s a good thing your pussy walls can stretch to fit it.”

She moaned and I pushed in. The sensitivity was overwhelming and I spasmed, cumming immediately on entering her. I fell back to the floor, panting.

“I’m sorry, that almost never happens.”

Amber looked behind at me, disappointment in her eyes, “that’s ok. You can make it up to me another time. But, as for right now, I can’t move.”

“Right. Smaller until they’re back to their normal size,” I said and watched Amber’s chest and bra return to their rightful size.

“Thanks, it was kind of hard to breathe with those.”

“Your welcome, but it was kind of necessary.”

“Why’s that?”

“Well because no matter what your body wants to do, you have a mouth that loves to clean up a cock after sex.”

“That’s a lie,” she said as she started to crawl over to me. “I do not like doing that.”

“Maybe your mind doesn’t, but it’s your mouth’s favourite thing.”

She got to me, “no way,” and was cut off by her head going down into my crotch.

I could feel her tongue swirling and licking my shaft, balls and everywhere else while her lips closed and sucked all the juices off of me. When there was none left she sat back.

“Dirty pool.”

“Maybe another time, you didn’t tell me that you could change me either.”

She winked, “I told you I did everything to you that you did to me.”

I laughed, “well it was worth it. But I think it’s time to go to bed.”

I stood up and then helped Amber up off the floor. We held each other as we went to bed.

* * *

I woke up early in the morning, my cock rock hard and horny. I looked beside me to see Amber sleeping and decided I would let her get her rest. I masturbated, rubbing harder and harder making my dick raw. I grimaced, frustrated at not being able to come. I looked at the clock and saw I had been masturbating for an hour. Amber was finally starting to stir beside me. It couldn’t hurt to wake her up with some special attention.

Amber usually slept on her belly, so I gently pulled down the covers until she was exposed in just her underwear. I looked at her ass pushing up at me and felt my mouth beginning to water. I pulled her panties down and surprised myself. I enjoy going down on Amber but I couldn’t even look at her pussy. My eyes were focused on her ass. I’ve always appreciated a nice ass, but I’ve never been into butt stuff. In fact, it was a complete turn off for me. But, for some reason, right now I couldn’t stop thinking about her ass and rubbing my face in it, kissing it, licking it.

I leaned forward and gently kissed each cheek. Amber groaned and sleepily pushed back against me. I took that as encouragement and let my tongue probe between the cheeks. With no resistance I couldn’t hold back any longer. I plunged my face between her ass cheeks and rammed my tongue inside her asshole. I heard an excited scream and all of a sudden there was a pair of hands pulling my head in tighter to the point where I almost couldn’t breathe.

Amber ground her ass against my face as I ate out her asshole. I felt myself growing harder than I had thought possible. Amber howled in orgasm and I felt myself spasm, cumming all over the sheets. Panting she rolled over as I pulled myself out and fell back on the bed.

Amber looked over at me, “good morning.” She smiled.

“What the hell did you do to me?”

“Nothing more than you did to me. I just helped you enjoy something I’d always wanted to try.”

I wasn’t sure how I felt about that. It was one thing to use hypnosis so I could also enjoy what Amber was going through, it was another to completely lose control. I hadn’t been expecting that. I looked down at the cum-stained sheets.

“Slave mode, Amber.”

Amber became rigid in bed, “yes master.”

“Don’t let all that cum go to waste, eat it while I get ready for work.”

“Yes, master.”

She moved quickly to the end of the bed and began to lap at the covers as I went to have a shower.

* * *

When I came out of the shower I found Amber sitting on the bed, having long since finished cleaning the sheets. She still wore only her bra since I never told her to get dressed.

“Master?”

“Yes, Amber,” I replied as I wrapped my towel around my waist.

“Slave Mode.”

I felt a wave of submission come over me as my voice seemed to come out on it’s own, “yes, mistress?”

“I want you to take me out of slave mode, and then issue no more hypnotic commands until I release you from slave mode. Do you understand?”

“Yes, mistress.”

“Go ahead.”

“Slave mode off.”

I couldn’t believe what I was saying and my eyes must have given away my confusion.

Amber stretched, freed from her hypnotic slavery, “you look confused. You may speak.”

“How did you turn me into a slave, mistress?”

“Easy, I just thought of how much pleasure I could bring you if you were my slave and I was able to do it. As for right now, you need to drop that towel.”

I dropped it to the floor, leaving myself entirely nude. Amber appraised me.

“I think you may have been getting a little too used to being in charge, it’s time you experienced a little bit of what that was like for me.”

I was panicking internally, but all that came out of my mouth was, “yes, mistress.”

She had me call into work sick that day and then return to the room, all naked.

“Clay Matt.”

I shuddered as my body loosened and became clay to be moulded as she saw fit.

“I think you should know exactly what I was going through. Your body now has the ability to transform genders. Whenever I say you will change from yourself to a gorgeous, horny, blonde bombshell. When I tell you again you will transform back to you as you are right now. Matt, start masturbating for me.”

My hand moved to my limp dick and started pulling. It slowly started to harden. Amber gave me the pleasure command and my dick shot to full attention with a shudder.

“Matt, transform for me.”

I gulped and looked down, though I could already feel the change. My dick was shrinking in my hand, pulling back inside my body. My pecs slowly pushed out and expanded into a set of D cup breasts as my waist slendered and I saw golden hair falling down to frame my new tits.

“Holy shit,” I said in a new highly pitched voice. The arousal started to kick in as my hand expertly switched genders as well and continued masturbating.

“Matt, lay back on the bed.”

“Yes, mistress,” I breathed as my lithe form fell back on the bed. Amber descended on me, her tongue going down on my pussy and flicking along the clit. I shuddered, having never experienced something this completely blissful. She looked up at me with a long lick of the tongue.

“Matt, it doesn’t seem fitting that you be Matt in this form. While you are female you will be Maria.”

“Yes, mistress,” I said as I felt my mind shifting. Yes, my name was not Matt, it was Maria. It always had been. One of the biggest things that was great about being Maria was that Maria had never been hypnotized or anyone’s slave.

“Mistress,” I whispered while praying this would work. Amber looked up without removing her mouth from my now quite wet pussy, “drop.”

Amber fell completely, lifelessly, into my pussy. I slid her to the side where she gently fell to her back on the floor. I climbed off the bed, still incredibly horny in this new form, and straddled her face.

“Amber, you will not be able to speak or move anything except your mouth and tongue now. You will eat me out until I cum. After that you will drop back into this deep sleep.”

She nodded as her tongue snaked out to flick on my clit again. I gasped and sat down directly on her face. She licked and sucked like a wild woman until I howled and came all over her face. I pulled myself off and watched her head loll to the side as she fell asleep again.

I went to the washroom and appraised the work Amber had done. I was stunning with perky tits and a taut but curvaceous form. My pussy was hairless and I didn’t know if that came from Amber or myself. But it couldn’t stay this way. I went back into the bedroom.

“Amber, in a moment I will wake you up. You will be in slave mode. You will transform me back to myself, release me from slave mode and not utter anymore hypnotic commands unless I say differently. Do you understand?”

She nodded and I woke her. My body shuddered as everything returned to normal and I was Matt again. Amber sat back against the bed and awaited commands from me.

“Amber.”

“Yes, master?”

“In a moment I am going to release you from slave mode and you will be free to act as you like and do whatever you like. The only exception is that anytime you try to use a hypnotic command on me, it will not affect me. Instead, it will affect you. You will have no idea why this is happening and no recollection of me turning the tables back on you. Now, wake up.”

Amber stood up and stretched again, looking very confident as she felt she was back in charge. She sauntered over to me and looked me up and down, a confused expression on her face.

“Hmm, I don’t remember turning you back into Matt. I must have slipped somewhere in my language. Anyway, when I snap my fingers I want you to become a complete slut for me. Willing to do anything sexually for me. Anyway, anytime. Do you understand?”

I nodded and held in a smirk. She snapped her fingers and gasped. She stumbled back, grabbing at her bra and tearing it away. She looked at me, hungry.

“Hi, Amber.”

She walked up to me and traced her hand along my abs, “hi, sexy.” Leaning in close she licked my chest, “I need to be fucked.”

“Oh really? How would you like it?”

She ground against my leg, “I don’t fucking care. However you want, just fuck me.”

“I tell you what. How about you go and spread your legs on the bed and finger fuck yourself while I go get something?”

She smiled and swayed to the bed, laying on her back pulling her legs apart. Without losing eye contact with me she laughed and plunged two fingers into her cunt. She moaned and smiled, licking her lips as she slowly slid her fingers in and out. With great effort I tore myself away and walked out of the room, returning a few minutes later with implements from the kitchen. I passed her a carrot from the fridge.

“Amber, you were so into butt stuff earlier this morning, I thought you might enjoy sticking this up there.”

Without a word she grabbed it and flipped over, pointing her ass at me as she inserted the carrot up her anus. She moaned as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

“Did you think you were getting off that easy?”

“Give me everything you got. Use me. Fuck me.”

I handed her the cucumber, “this one is for your pussy.”

She inserted that and started to ride both vegetables, sitting up on the bed to push them deeper.

“Amber, we’re not done. Lean forward on the bed and open your mouth. I’ll bet you’re already salivating so much you can barely talk.”

She leaned back over and opened her mouth, drool falling out of it. I walked over and place my erect cock at her mouth.

“Now fuck me with your face.”

She fell forward, impaling her face on my dick as her hands moved the carrot and cucumber in her nether regions. She felt incredible, a mixture of saliva and tongue as she enthusiastically pulled me out and then plunged me back in as far as she could go.

I groaned, “Amber, when I cum I want you to explode into the biggest orgasm of your life. After it has subsided you will return to normal.”

I grabbed her head and pulled it down as I spasmed inside her mouth. Her body began to shake, quivering from her thighs all the way to her mouth as she screamed against my cum. As I finished I relaxed my grip and let Amber pull back.

She looked up at me, a mouthful of cum dripping from her lips. She looked down to see the impaled cucumber and carrot. Then she laughed, and I laughed too.

She swallowed the cum, “well that was quite the journey. What do you want to do now?”

I kissed her, “I don’t know, but we have all day to find out.”

END