The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amber’s Repose

Awe. High school graduation had finally came. Free to do whatever you want. Amber felt as if chains had been loosed from her hands and feet. All of her friends felt excited and ready to go off to college and enjoy the life that it presented. Not Amber though. She was done with school. Oh she would go to college eventually but for now she needed a rest. Time to just relax and think nothing of school. Yet one down fall to her plan was that all her friends were leaving town for schools far off. No one would be home to enjoy relaxing with her.

“Why don’t you go spend the summer up with Emily.” Her mom would suggest. Emily was her 22-year-old sister. She had been married for a year now and living in a small town hidden in the woods of New Hampshire. Perfect for resting and relaxing. The town consisted of only 800 residence and each home had a two-acre lot full of trees and patches of open grassy areas. Her mother’s suggestion had dwelt quite a bit in Amber’s mind and had become quite comfortable there. She had been missing Emily and she loved the thought of being able to just relax and think of nothing.

That next week Amber started packing for Emily’s. As she placed the last of her neatly folded clothes into her suitcase she gave herself one last look in her bedroom mirror. Her long golden hair draped down her back and down over her chest. Her bright blue shirt magnified the blue in her eyes as it tightly fit her beautiful (but what she considered average) frame. She turned to the side and stuck her chest out a bit. Gave herself a disgruntled look and then glanced towards her butt. She then made a sufficed look on her face and rocked her head back and forth a bit as to think “Well my b cup chest isn’t really the best, but maybe my butt makes up for it.” With that she took in a deep breath and let it out, as she was ready to begin her repose.

* * *

Emily met her at the airport and asked how everything had gone. School, the flight and anything else that came up. In the car they reminisced some as they made their way back home. The flight was somewhat short so it was only 6pm on the East Coast. Emily told Amber that she would have the house to herself for the night since James and she would be out with friends until late. Amber was OK with that since she really just wanted to sit back and relax. They stopped off at the local store on their way home to pick up a few things the house needed along with whatever Amber wanted to have to snack on for the next few days.

The store was the typical small town store. Had all the necessities. Emily left Amber to browse as she ran off to get the few cleaning supplies she meant to pick up. As Amber wondered up and down the aisle just checking out what the store had she accidentally bumped into another shopper knocking things out of the shopper’s hand as well as her own.

“Oh I’m so sorry. I’m such a cults.” Amber said to the woman as she bent down to help pick up the stuff that had been dropped.

“It’s quite all right.” The woman said in a sweet and understanding voice as she too began to pick things up. Then added, “You are new aren’t you? I mean I haven’t seen you around here before.”

“Well yes I am new. I’m staying with my sister, Emily Jones.” Just then Amber noticed the beautiful necklace around the woman’s neck. Oh how it Amber took to it. Tingles flew through every part of her body. She couldn’t remove her eyes from the site of it. It wasn’t until the woman grabbed her hand to introduce herself that she was able to snap out of her stare.

“Oh, I know Emily. She is a great girl.” She said with a grin and her smooth, soothing voice. “I’m Hillary.”

As Hillary shook Amber’s hand, Amber removed her eyes from the necklace and up to the 25-year old woman’s face. Her skin was smooth and olive. Her nose perfect in shape accompanied by a grin so enticing. Her hair was brown and over her shoulders. Her ears hid behind her hair. But most incredible of all were her eyes. So deep and brown with the power to command the elements. Or at least it seemed this way to Amber. Amber felt strange sensations as she looked deep into her eyes. Fixed on them. Never had she felt this way about a woman before. She had noticed beauty in other women before, but never with any inner desire to be with them. Not even with a curiosity of what it would be like. All Amber’s life it had been men and nothing else. Never even a thought to women, but now in a matter of a few minutes she had almost shed the old Amber and the birth of a new Amber was on the brink.

Just then Emily walked up with items she needed causing Amber to gain control once again. “Hey Hillary. I see you have met my house guest for the summer.”

“Why, yes I have and it has been a pleasure.” Hillary gave a big grin as she had noticed Amber’s ability to quickly lose focus on the outer world and concentrate only on what Hillary wanted her to. “Well I must be on my way but it was nice seeing both of you.” Hillary then left.

“That Hillary is such a sweetheart.” Emily said as she headed towards the check out counter with Amber. Meanwhile Amber was still trying to understand what just had happened.

* * *

Later that night Emily and James had left to go with their friends and Amber stayed at home to unpack and just relax. Amber had pretty much unpacked all her stuff into the little antique dresser in her room. She looked over the room. It looked so cozy. Beautiful wooden flooring. Huge queens sized bed all to her self. Every thing seemed so nice and perfect. Nothing really special yet tailored to her liking.

By now it was 9:30 and Amber was feeling a bit tired so she took off her shoes and socks. She then continued to change into her cute PJs. It was nothing too sexy, just a loose top and bottoms covered in hearts. Glancing over at her soft bed she thought she would give it a try and just lay down for a bit.

Amber softly closed her eyes and began just to relax. Thoughts of the day passed through her mind. Hillary then appeared in her mind like she had the past few hours since she met her. She remembered her soft voice and gentle smile. She then remembered the sweet scent of her perfume as it filled her nose. Amber’s eyes followed Hillary’s athletic body from her feet on up. Amber admired how fit she was and how her breasts were larger and filled her shirt so nicely. Her skin seemed so smooth. Her face was so beautiful. Then Amber caught a glimpse of her eyes again. Their beauty and power began to stir up tingles in Amber’s body just as before. Amber quickly opened her eyes in fright. “What was going on?” Amber thought to herself. Amber almost got up but at that moment curiosity crept into her mind. Amber thought to herself. “Maybe I’ll just close my eyes again but not too much and only for a little bit.” As she hesitantly closed her eyes, the first image she saw was Hillary’s eyes again. Tingles began forming again causing Amber to open her eyes quickly. This time she was panting a bit. She would have sat up but by this time curiosity had too much control over her. She gently licked her lips, built up some courage and closed her eyes. Hillary once again appeared in her mind but not in her daytime clothes. This time she was dressed in something that a vampyress might wear. Tight black pants and shirt with what looked like batwings hanging from her arms. She focused again on her eyes and this time didn’t open her eyes when the tingling began. Hillary gave her an evil grin.

Amber felt so calm in the state she was in. She was completely lost in Hillary’s eyes. Hillary then moved her finger back and forth. Right then Amber’s shirt began unbuttoning itself in her mind. Once it was unbuttoned it fell to the floor. Hillary then made another gesture and Amber’s bra began to unclasp and fall next to the shirt. Amber gasped as she stood topless before Hillary but before she could say anything Hillary had made a third gesture which was lowering Amber’s bottoms and panties. It wasn’t long until Amber stood naked before Hillary. Amber felt completely embarrassed, but the only thing that kept her from being too red was the fact that she knew this was only in her mind.

As she stood before Hillary she felt a cool breeze pass across her body. It seemed almost real. Amber tried to open her eyes just to make sure this wasn’t real. She found that she couldn’t really move. Her eyes wouldn’t open. Hillary gave a smirk and began to make little circles with her fingertips in the air. Amber’s nipples began to respond to the circling by becoming harder and pointing forward. Amber began feeling very embarrassed at her arousal yet was still at peace with what was happening. Hillary then slowed the circling and gave two pinches in the air. Immediately Amber felt her nipples being pinched causing her to let out light moans. Hillary gave another smirk and began to slowly raise her hands. Amber could feel her nipples being pulled both in her mind and what seemed to be real life. Amber began letting out light whimpers as she had never been so turned on before. Suddenly she didn’t care much if this was real life or just a fantasy.

“I’m so glad that you have decided to spend the summer here in our little town. I’ve been needing to meet someone new. Someone that could keep the summer hot and fresh. Not to mention endlessly enjoyable. You’ll like it here trust me.” Hillary opened her fingers as to release Amber’s nipples. Amber lay back on the bed with her chest heaving and still moaning quietly. Hillary then faced her palm to the floor and began making a circular motion. Amber felt her clitoris begin to tingle. Amber sucked a deep breath in while gritting her teeth. She then began to pant heavier and moan a bit louder as she felt her clitoris being massaged.

“You see,” Hillary continued as she made circles around Amber as if she were composing a letter to her secretary, “we’ll be seeing a lot of each other, but don’t be afraid. You will enjoy every minute. In fact you will find yourself missing me every minute I’m not with you, but don’t worry. That won’t be too often.”

Amber was now panting as hard as she ever had and rolled back and forth on the bed. She was moaning so loud that her friends could probably hear her back home, but she couldn’t help it. She was so aroused and was reaching her climax. Hillary took note of this and stopped her hand motion. Amber began to whimper as if pleading for more.

“What is wrong?” Hillary teasingly asked.

But all Amber could utter out was, “More, more, more, more, more.”

Hillary gave a grin and teasingly replied. “Oh, you want more? You like this do you?”

Amber rolled around whimpering some more and pleaded to for Hillary to continue. She tried to finish the job herself but her hands couldn’t touch herself to do it.

“No use trying to touch yourself. Only I will be able to touch you in a way that will arouse you. You will only be able to touch yourself for hygienic reasons. If it is pleasure you are seeking then you must seek me.”

During all of Hillary’s instructions Amber still was at her climax begging to be able to be released. She had never wanted something more. Her body ached for a release. Hillary took careful note of Amber’s desire and decided this would be a perfect opportunity for her to show Amber just how much control she had.

“Amber, I know you need to cum badly but I must let you know just how much power I have. You must also understand how much fun this will be and how much you’ll enjoy this. You’ll find that this isn’t torture to you but ecstasy. When I snap my fingers Amber, you will forget everything that has just happened. However, the next time you smell my perfume and hear me whisper your name into your ear you will immediately be placed into the same intensity that you are currently in only then you will be allowed to have your release. Your release will be so great that you could have never imagined it. At that point everything that has just happened will return to your memory. Is that understood?”

Amber uttered an “uh-huh” as well as she was capable. Hillary then snapped her fingers and Amber returned to her calm self as if nothing had happened. Her panting slowed and her chest stopped heaving. The only sign that anything had happened was a bit of wetness that was lingering, but Amber feel to sleep too quickly to have noticed it and slept through the night peacefully.

chapter end