The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMBER’S RELEASE

Part two of Amber’s Repose.

Amber’s room filled with the scent of the morning dew and the sounds of songs being sung by the birds just outside the window as the sun began to fill the room with light. A cool breeze brushed through her window and across her body that was still naked from the night before. She slowly felt herself waking up. She stretched her arms high and felt as if she had just had the best sleep ever. She was completely rested. It wasn’t until that point that she noticed her nudity. She couldn’t understand why she was naked. The only thing she could figure was that it got hot during the night and she had stripped to be able to cool off. But if that was the case then things had changed quite a bit because the room wasn’t hot anymore. The early morning air had cooled the room to a chilling thirty-five degrees to which her body had responded appropriately. She quickly hopped out of bed and headed to the dresser where she found the towel that had been set out by Emily the day before in preparation of Amber’s arrival.

She scampered off to her own private bathroom trying to escape the cold wooden floor. Once she entered the bathroom her feet quickly found refuge on the frilly bath mat near the shower. She quickly turned the faucet handle to find the perfect temperature for her goose pimpled body. Once she felt that the water was just right she stepped into the shower. She began to slowly wake up to warmth of the water as it pounded onto her skin giving her a smooth message. As the water ran through her hair she closed her eyes and took in the scent of the beautiful morning air that drift in from the window. Images of herself being in her own secluded waterfall, hidden inside a garden, danced in her mind. The thoughts put her in heaven as she thought how wonderful it might be.

The shower seemed to end all too soon and Amber found herself drying off as thoughts of her garden slowly faded in her mind. Now warmed by her heavenly shower, Amber wandered over to the dresser to find something to wear. After about twenty minutes of shifting through different combinations, she finally reached a decision on the day’s apparel. The loose khaki shorts looked great in the mirror. Not to mention the spaghetti strap top to complement her smooth shoulders. Her image gave her confidence and made her feel cuter than ever. She gave herself one last look and took in a deep breath. She watched her chest move out ward with the breath and then let it out with a smile of self-admiration. She wasn’t exactly sure why but today she felt more appreciative of her looks than she had ever before. The only thing she could figure that it could have been was the excellent rest that she had gotten. With that she headed down stairs to get something to eat.

* * *

As Amber finished her bowl of corn flakes she noticed that it was way too quiet around and that Emily hadn’t woken up yet. Or so it seemed. Just then she noticed a note that was left on the counter.

‘Amber,

James is off to work and I had to run something over to the neighboring town. I should be back around 1:00. Please make yourself at home.

Love ya,

Emily

Oh P.S. Hillary is bringing something by for me. So keep an eye out for her. Thanx.’

Once Amber read Hillary’s name she felt a slight flash of excitement pass through her body then it left again. She looked at the time and realized that she still had two and a half hours before Emily would be home. Amber decided that the best way to pass time would be just to go watch some TV. So she headed off to the entertainment room to relax.

After a few minutes of flipping through channels, the doorbell rang. Amber got up to see who it was. As she got closer to the door she felt a strange sensation come over her with every step. As if she was walking into a dream or something. She felt goose pumps form on her arms and the hairs stand up a bit. Then it all went away as she grasped the door handle. She opened the door and saw Hillary standing there. Her heart seemed to skip a beat. Hillary stood on the porch in silky white blouse with the top two buttons left open and black slacks to complement her smooth, long legs. The breeze flapped the top of the blouse back and forth giving a quick peak of cleavage each time teasing Amber’s curious eyes. A silhouette of her lacey bra stood out as the blouse pressed against her athletic frame.

In a few seconds Amber snapped out of her slight trance and stopped checking Hillary out. She did, however, notice that Hillary’s captivating necklace from the previous day wasn’t around her neck, but her eyes still had their hypnotic stimulus.

“I just came by to leave this for Emily.” Hillary said in a soft tone while holding out her hand containing an envelope.

“Oh thanx.” Amber looked down at the envelope and took it from her. “Well, would you like to come in for a drink or something?”

“Yes please.” Hillary said with relief. “I really could use some water.”

Amber showed her in and walked over to the refrigerator to get Hillary a glass of water. Trying to hide her nerves, Amber opened the door and hid behind. By now the scent of Hillary’s perfume had filled the room and Amber felt tingles run through her body, particularly her chest. Passing it off as the cool chill from the refrigerator, Amber tried to pay no attention to it though her chest was responding very well to the sensation.

Amber finished filling the glass then walked it over to Hillary and placed it on the counter in front of her. Looking down at her neck once more Amber felt herself blurt out, “That was a very lovely necklace you were wearing yesterday.” She then turned red from embarrassment.

“Oh I almost forgot.” Hillary said, almost choking on some water. Then reaching into her pocket. “I didn’t have time to put it on when I was leaving so I was going to put it on in the car.” Pulling it out from her pocket. “Thanx for reminding me.” She then fastened it around her neck.

Amber’s eyes immediately were fixed to the stone in the center. It was a nice ruby cut into a heart. The sunlight glimmered through it. Amber began to feel calm and peaceful, yet her chest remained aroused. Hillary noticed her quick acceptance to the stone’s power and gave a slight grin. Then in a soft, soothing tone Hillary asked. “How do you feel Amber?”

“Fine. Relaxed. Calm.”

“Good.” Hillary said as she moved in closer then whispers. “Do you want to be more comfortable?” Amber still gazing at the ruby, could only give a nod. “Well then lets make you more comfortable.” With that Hillary began to lift on Amber’s shirt and raise it up over her head and off her body. Amber was in a daze and gave no thought to being undressed. Hillary carefully continued. Next were her shorts, but with a snap and a zip, they quickly fell to the floor. Hillary admired the girl’s figure for a bit. The nice curves. The perky chest. Her smooth skin and long blonde hair. Most of all her innocent face and mind begging for excitement and entertainment.

Hillary then paused for a moment and wondered how deep Amber was. “Could she follow commands? It’s a bit early for that though.” Still Hillary thought it was worth a try. “Amber?”

“Yes?” She replied in a calm tone.

“Remove the rest of your clothes for me. Could you do that for me?”

“Ummmmmm yes Hillary. For you I will.” It was obvious from her stammering that she wasn’t completely under a spell. She had some consciousness, but was still willing. Which could only mean one thing. These were, subconsciously, willful acts. She wasn’t sure of what she was doing but Amber wanted to do so due to deep, deep feelings. Amber began to slowly remove her bra, revealing her perked chest and alert nipples. She continued with her panties next. Lowering them then stepping out of them. Her trimmed hairs stood out to Hillary giving her more reason to smile at her newly found friend. Hillary admired her body for a bit longer and then decided it was time that Amber understood what was happening.

“Why don’t we go up to your room Amber?” Hillary suggested.

“Sure Hillary.” Amber replied and headed towards her room. Once she got there Hillary suggested that she lay on the bed. Amber did so. Hillary then slowly walked over to Amber and caressed her chest in admiration of what was soon to be hers for sure.

“Close your eyes.” Hillary whispered still moving her hand across Amber’s body. Amber’s eyes slowly closed. “Empty your mind. Let nothing enter it.” Amber was completely still and relaxed though her heart was beating a bit faster and her breaths were becoming more like pants. The scent of Hillary’s perfume was stronger than ever. Amber’s chest began to heave a bit as the scent filled her nose. Hillary ran her hand across Amber’s smooth chest. She circled her nipples lightly with a finger until they were completely aroused. Amber’s body quivered as Hillary’s fingers danced down her tummy and slipping lower to where no one else’s hand had gone before. Especially another woman’s. Hillary’s fingers caressed the soft skin. Their touch excited her even more and sent tingles through her labia. A slight moan escaped Amber’s mouth. Hillary gave a smile. In fact she could barely hide her excitement, as her nipples had become extremely noticeable. It had been a long time since Hillary had found someone so lovely and fair as Amber. Not to mention desirable too.

Hillary watched Amber’s body begin its familiar begging for pleasure so Hillary decided it was time for Amber to feel incredible. Hillary got close to Amber and kissed her on the cheek. “I think its time you remembered what happened last night and understand what truly brought you here.” She gently blew into Amber’s ear and then softly whispered “Ammmmbbbbbeeeeerrrrrr.” And sat back to watch.

Immediately memories of the previous night began to fill Amber’s mind. With each image Amber whimpered beggingly. Her body grew hotter and more aroused. Her head tilted and let out tiny moans. Her breathing became fast. More scenes entered her mind and her back began to arch. Her elbows moved closer and she sat up on them allowing her head to tilt all the way back and her chest to press forward. Thoughts of being Hillary’s friend raced through her mind. Her moans got louder. Then the images slowly changed from friend to girlfriend, then lover, then toy, and finally possession. With each stage she let out a loud “Yes”. Then the final thought to enter her mind was Hillary’s face smiling and nodding to her approval of Amber. Just as Hillary nodded, Amber felt a rush go through her body. Her body froze. She let out a thundering moan. Her body then shook a bit. She gripped the covers and let out “uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”. Wetness drooled out of her vagina and on to the bed. She quivered as her orgasm ceased. Her body became limp and felt as if every bit of energy she had was just spent. She laid back on the bed. Her chest continued to move up and down as she slowed her breathing. Hillary then walked over and ran her hand across her cheek. Then placing it under her chin se lifted it slightly and gave her a light kiss on the lips. Amber gave a kiss back and smiled. Hillary then whispered. “I think you have had enough training for today.” Amber let out a whimper and opened her mouth as if to beg for more but Hillary stopped her. “You have had quite a rush and change in a matter of about fifteen minutes. You need your rest for when I return. Now get some rest girl.” With that she covered Amber and left her to sleep.

End of Chapter