The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMBER’S REPOSE

Part 3

The soft roar of the garage door startled Amber’s twenty minute nap. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched a bit. For the second time that day she found herself nude as she woke up. Only this time she remembered why. She blushed as memories of thirty minutes earlier filled her mind. Tingles filled her chest as she remembered the awesome power that Hillary seemed to have. Her heart pounded a bit louder as she remembered the scent of her perfume. Just then the front door closed and Amber was brought back to the present. Looking down at herself, she realized that she better get some clothes on. Hearing footsteps on the stairs, she quickly threw on her tank top and slipped on some panties and shorts. Just in time too because Emily poked her head in the room just as Amber was zipping up the fly on her shorts. Feeling a bit weird by not wearing a bra with her silk tank top, Amber tried hard to make it seem just normal.

Emily noticed that Amber must have gotten dressed quickly, not only due to the fact of her not wearing a bra with a shirt that Amber would always wear a bra with but by the fact that the shirt was on back wards and inside out as well. Emily giggled a bit and shook her head lightly. “Get dressed a bit quickly?” she inquired.

Amber looked down noticing her shirt backwards and inside out and giggled a bit. “Well yeah.”

Emily then noticed something she hadn’t before. A familiar scent in the room. It was Hillary’s perfume. She studied it for a moment. “Hillary just left this room a little while ago, didn’t she?” Amber just stood there, as her face became a bit red but not real noticeable. “I know her perfume and that would explain why you had to put clothes on real quick.” Amber turned even redder and tried to play innocent of what her older sister was assuming. Emily giggled and said. “I thought she might pick you next.”

“What do you mean?” Amber asked confusedly.

‘Well let’s just say that you aren’t the first one in our family to find themselves as Hillary’s prey.”

Amber’s eyes grew larger and her jaw dropped. She pointed to Emily and began. “You mean.....?” Emily nodded before Amber could finish her sentence. Amber then found herself in a bit of shock as she stared off at the floor in wonder and amazement. Emily shrugged her shoulders and sat on the edge of the bed. “It shocks me too when I think back on it. Everything happened so fast and before I knew it I was hers to command.”

Amber still had the gaze of amazement in her eyes as she sat down next to Emily on the bed. “So are you sorry that things went the way they did?” Amber inquired. Emily thought for a second and began to blush then with a look of being a bit nervous of Amber’s approval, she shook her head. “So you liked it?”

“Well what’s not to like? You could never feel a greater sensation elsewhere and it leaves you begging for more. Thirsting for more. She treats you with great respect and sends your heart in a loop. She just has something about her that entraps you.”

“Oh I know what you mean about that. From the moment I saw her I felt goose bumps everywhere. And now after this afternoon, it’s even more so. I’d normally think I’d be scared of the whole matter, but I’m very calm. Well, that’s not true. I’m quite excited.” Amber blushed.

“Well that is obvious.” Emily said as her eyes lowered to Amber’s chest and giggled. Amber became redder. “You better finish getting dressed before you get any colder.” Emily said with a wink.

“So,” Amber hesitantly started as she switched her shirt around and right side out “how did things happen between you two?” Emily blushed at the question and giggled to try to hide her embarrassment and excitement of the question.

“Well, um,” Emily thought, “after we had just moved here I started working at the local department store. It was nice because I was able to meet most the people in town. Made me feel more comfortable and at home. Well, Hillary was a common customer. She would always come in to buy little things. You know, your basic household items. In a matter of a few weeks we got to be good friends. We’d go to lunch together and such. It was really nice. Then one day James had to go out of town. He was going to be gone for a whole week. I guess I was a little bit upset and my feelings of the matter slipped out in a conversation with Hillary. Hillary was so awesome about the whole thing. She offered to come over and watch some movies with me the first night so that I wouldn’t think about it.”

“Yeah I can see her offering like that.” Amber said with a nod, “And with no intentions of using you sexually. Just to be a good friend. She is like that. She loves making you feel awesome inside.” Emily nodded. Then Amber giggled and asked, “So then what?”

Emily giggled, “I knew you were going to ask for more than just that. Well she came over and we had some dinner then we decided to go to the video store and browse the movies and pick out something that looked good. We wandered up and down the aisles looking for something that might be good to watch. We went through the comedies but nothing sounded good. Action gave me the same feelings. We came to the drama section. Not exactly my choice of getting my mind of things but still it sounded better than others. I combed over the shelves a bit and then I heard Hillary giggle. I looked over to see what she was giggling about. She held up a video and asked ‘Can you believe that they make movies like this?’ I took the movie in my hand looked closely at it. I don’t remember the name but it looked kinda cheesy. You know those movies that have practically no plot. I giggled at it as well then was shocked to hear Hillary say, ‘Well should we get it?’ I didn’t know what to say. At first I thought she was kidding until I saw the look in her eyes. I realized she was seriously contemplating it. I about said no when I looked back down at the cover and a feeling entered me. A feeling that felt like I was stealing cookies from a cookie jar. I got this rush of chills. I think I blushed a little. Then I heard myself utter ‘OK’.” Emily looked up and was embarrassed at Amber’s expression. Amber had a smirk on her face and was doing a gesture as if to say “Naughty, Naughty.”

Emily hid her face and said with much embarrassment but obviously no regret, “I know, I know.” “Its OK.” Amber consoled her.

“Oh, I know. I have no regrets in fact I loved every moment of it.” Emily responded.

Amber let out a laugh and then asked, “Well? So what happened?”

Emily uncovered her face and continued her story, “Well we got home and put in the video. It wasn’t anything special at first. Your typical drama. It was about a shy and not too confident girl who moves to college and is having problems adjusting. She’s your typical longhaired brunette who studies more than dates. She meets a guy and comes to really like him. So they get close and real romantic and then he gets her to sleep with him and then won’t give her any attention after that. Just pretends that she doesn’t even exist. She, of course, is hurt and can’t even study because she is so upset. Her roommate, who is the blonde super model type, decides to stay home that night and talk things through. You know help her pull through and want to stay in college and learn to enjoy the good parts of it. Well as time goes on they chat about tons of different experiences that Shannon, the blonde, has had at college. She was a junior so she was used to the college scene. They have some laughs and then after an hour or so of chatting Shelby, the brunette, thanks Shannon for spending time with her and making her feel better. Then Shannon tells her that she’s welcome and gives her a kiss on the lips. I was set back at that. Then in my mind I started wondering if what I thought was going to happen was going to.

“I felt weird sensations in my body as I watched intently. And sure enough they made out and then some. It was so strange. Years ago I would have thought that was gross but at that moment I felt like it was so erotic. And no sooner had that thought entered my mind then I felt Hillary’s hand on mine. My heart raced. I didn’t know what to think or feel. I was scared but excited. I remember wondering if she had planned the whole evening to be like this. Was she trying to seduce me the whole night? Did she want more than just a friend to talk with? Questions like that all went through my mind. I remembered the faint sounds of Shelby moaning in the background as I gathered the courage to look Hillary in the eyes. Right as I looked Hillary in the eyes I began feeling tingles flow through my body. My heart beat a little louder. Thoughts of me stripped before her formed in my head. They made me feel embarrassed but excited as well. Never before had a thought struck me as being so erotic as this one had.

“My attention turned to the sounds from the TV for just a second as Shelby was obviously climaxing. But my focus on her ecstasy was broken up by Hillary as she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, ‘You could feel like that. Or even better.’ My heart beat a bit faster. I could feel my left breast press between hers. Her hand slid off of mine and two fingers slipped through a gap between two buttons on my blouse. They caressed my skin and circled my navel then slowly moved to a button and slipped it through the buttonhole. Her hand continued higher, releasing each button it came in contact with until my blouse was completely open. Her fingertips danced on my neck for a second then her palm pressed down on my skin as she slid her hand down and pulled the blouse out of my pants. My blouse started to slip off of my shoulders, down my arms and onto the couch leaving me shirtless before her, but I didn’t seem to care any. All I seemed to be able to do was stare into her eyes with a want to obey her. It was as if all my will was hers. She then smiled in a way that gave me the feeling that she was reading my mind. Her fingertips then grazed my bra and passed over my nipples sending tingles through out them. My heart raced as I took in a deep breath. Just then my clasp gave way and my bra flung open in the front allowing my bra to follow the way of my blouse and slip down to the couch.

Hillary then stood up and before I knew it I stood, lowered my jeans and moved to the middle of the room without giving any thought to it just as if she had dictated it. There I stood before Hillary in nothing but a thong. She began to circle me like I was a car for sale and she was a perspective buyer. I felt like each inch of my body was being checked for any blemish or mark that might lower my value and any aspect that might raise it. I have never felt so nervous in my life than I was at that moment. I felt so badly in need of her approval. I lusted for it. It was as if it was the only thing that could make me happy. I watched her face for any sign of satisfaction in what stood before her.

Her hand brushed across my skin, feeling its smoothness. Her fingers danced across my back and down my spine causing me to arch my back. She giggled as my chest protruded forward. I tried to hide my embarrassment with a blush but once again I felt that she was reading my thoughts as she did it once more. She giggled again and then gave me a pinch on my lower butt. Right wear the cheek meets the thigh. I let out a loud squeal and jumped about a foot it seemed. She then made me do different exercises as she watched on with a pad of paper and pencil. It was as if I was trying out for a team or something. I felt so embarrassed. Humiliated even. Yet it was very erotic. My lust for her approval increased with every task she gave me. And as my lust for her approval increased so did my need to.....well.........you know.” Emily became bright red as she realized how much detail she was giving Amber. She couldn’t believe that she told her all about this lusting for another woman and the lack of control she had over those feelings.

Amber had listened to each detail with great amazement and wonder. She never realized that Emily was at all under Hillary’s control that much. Then Amber just had to know more. She needed to ask the question that teased her mind. “So did she let you have your release?”

Emily nodded embarrassed. “Even more than I could ever want.”

Amber giggled. “Really? That good?”

Emily nodded once more. Then without any control Emily added the extra details. “Every full moon I rise from my bed at a quarter to midnight and go into the basement corner room. There I receive my ecstasy. From midnight to one I have orgasm after orgasm. I am left so weak that I can’t even move. I don’t know what happens after that, but I always wake up in my bed feeling as if I slept for a thousand years and I have a fabulous day.”

Amber was in shock. “Wow. Every full moon. That’s incredible.”

Emily nodded again. “Yes. It is very incredible.” Just then Emily noticed what time it was. “Oh crap. I have to start dinner.” She then stood up and headed for the kitchen while Amber lay back down to rest some more. As Amber laid on the bed she couldn’t help thoughts of what she had just been told flow through her mind. She felt a bit naughty thinking of them, yet too entrapped to be able to ignore them.

End of Chapter