The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMBER’S REPOSE

Part 6

Amber reached her sister’s street just as it was getting dark. As she moseyed towards the house, she played with the necklace in her pocket and analyzed everything that she had learned from the day. She wondered just how much power the necklace really had. And what it was going to be like to have so much power. For a moment she wondered if it was ethical for her to even follow through with wearing it and reading others minds. After all, it was their thoughts. She would be infringing on their privacy. But they wouldn’t know so didn’t that make it a bit more right? And its not like she was commanding them. She would only be suggesting things to them. It would be the same as if she were to verbally say something, only this way if they declined her suggestion it would be less embarrassing because they would have no idea that it came from her. Her comfort of the whole idea grew as she reached the house.

Looking up as she stepped on the driveway, she noticed that James’ car was gone and then remembered that he was going to be in Boston for the rest of the week. A strange feeling lightly rushed through her body accompanied by a thought of her and Emily being in the house all alone for the night. She shook off the thought quickly as she blushed lightly.

Upon walking in she found some dinner out on the table and Emily, just finishing up her dishes. Emily must have just finished working out. Her hair was a bit scraggily and her face was a still bit red from the exercise. Her black sports bra was wet along her back and in spots along the front. An outline of her nipples could be noticed due to the sweaty material. Her red jogging shorts hung loosely from her waist. Amber couldn’t believe that she was noticing all of this. Normally she would have never even thought of how her sister was dressed. Let alone any detail. It was obvious how much effect Emily’s little show had had on Amber’s thoughts.

Amber sat down to have a bite to eat and tried to think no more of Emily’s body. Emily came out of the kitchen and notice Amber in the dinning room.

“Hey you. How was your day?” Emily said.

“Oh not too bad. How about yours?”

“It was pretty good. Just the usual you know. So what did you do all day?”

“Oh just went shopping a bit and visited with Hillary.” Amber didn’t even dare to look up at her sister. Knowing she would only see her beauty. Her hot chest, possibly still heaving from exercise. Her tight stomach still beaded with sweat. Her sweat nipples slightly erect from the light breeze brushing across them. And as if this wasn’t enough, she could feel the necklace in her pocket. It felt like it was burning. Just begging for Amber to pull it out and give it another try.

“Well that sounds cool. Hillary is such a sweet girl. Well I’m going to go take a shower. I’ll see ya afterwards ok?” Amber nodded with a smile, hoping that Emily wouldn’t notice anything wrong with her. Emily headed up the stairs. Amber could hear the water start. Thoughts then drifted into her mind. She remembered how the master bedroom and bath were laid out. The bathroom and bedroom were only divided by a three-quarters wall with the shower against that wall. She knew that she could easily sneak in the room without being noticed. She could even use a stepladder that was in the room to peer over the wall. Amber couldn’t take another bite. Her heart pounded with nervousness. She hurried up the stairs and peaked in the door. She could hear Emily singing softly in the shower. She noticed the stepladder not far from where she would need it to be.

Amber moved the stepladder into position and climbed up it and was able to peer perfectly over the wall. She watched her sister dance a little to the radio playing in the background. Her body looked as perfect as it did the night before. After about five minutes she decided that she better stop before she got caught. Amber slowly got off the ladder and left the room. She went over to her bedroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She heard the water stop. Her pocket, at this point, was itching for her hand to reach inside it. She could feel the necklace begging to be placed around her neck. Amber’s hand slid into her pocket and pulled out the necklace. It sparkled in the soft light. Amber placed it around her neck and felt an overwhelming rush of power go through her body. She looked at herself in the mirror once more only saw something that she didn’t before. There before her was no longer a silly girl just out of high school. This time it was a woman that looked confident. She looked strong and beautiful. She stood tall and gave herself a grin.

Amber walked out of her room right as Emily was stepping out of her room> She was still in her towel. She was most likely heading down to get some fresh clothes out of the dryer. Her eyes caught a glance of the necklace. “Oh wow. Where did you get that?” She walked over to see it up closely.

“Oh Hillary wanted me to have it. Or at least wear it a bit.” Right then Emily’s eyes must have become fixed on the jewel inside the necklace because Amber got the feeling that the world had stopped again. Memory files appeared in her mind. Understanding more of what was happening Amber began to thumb through the files in her mind searching out Emily’s thoughts. Amber was amazed at what she found. There was no trace of lust towards a woman at all. Nothing, not even a curious thought. She found many turn ons that she felt towards her husband and other boys in her past but nothing towards women. She searched out her feelings for Hillary. There had to be something there. It wouldn’t make sense otherwise. She found her memory file for Hillary, but yet nothing sexual was found in it. There were only thoughts of admiration. Nothing more. Granted the level of admiration was higher than it was for anyone else, but still nothing that she had expected to find. She was perplexed. Amber removed herself from Emily’s thoughts and talked to her about the necklace as if it were just an ordinary necklace with great beauty. She couldn’t focus much on the conversation. She was too concentrated on finding out about why there were no lusts for another woman in her mind yet she obeyed Hillary.

Break in story

The next morning Amber woke up eager to head over to Hillary’s house. Mostly for an explanation to what she had found out the night before. Amber left a note for Emily explaining that she would be over at Hillary’s house for the next few weeks to help her out and that she knew where to find her. Amber finished packing up her clothes and headed out the door.

After a brief knock on the door it was opened. Hillary stood there with a huge grin on her face, as she knew that her apprentice had some questions. “Come in babe.” Amber walked in at sat down deep in thought. “Confused a bit I see.” Amber nodded. “Hillary giggled a bit. “Well I was hoping that you would be tempted to use your new toy on your sister. She is a perfect example the first lesson I wanted to teach you.” Amber’s head popped up, as she was ready to learn whatever Hillary was going to teach her.

“You were a bit shocked I take it to find not the slightest bit of interest in women in your sister weren’t you?”

Amber nodded, " Yeah that doesn’t make any sense. She loves the thought of performing for you and she loved the night you seduced her.”

Hillary smiled and blushed slightly. “Well I wouldn’t exactly call it seducing. It was more of a conditioning so to speak.”

“Conditioning?” Amber shook her head. “I don’t understand.”

“Well you see, not all women desire other women, but they are animals. And animals love sensations. We experience them from the day we are born. Some are good and some are bad. They are all stored in our memory. Its why we feel a certain way when we hear a familiar song or smell a certain scent.”

“Yeah I understand that. I learned that from psychology but how does that exactly relate?”

“Good question. The night that I ‘seduced’ your sister I merely did what you will need to do with every ‘subject’ you have from here on out. Search their memories for erotic moments in their past. Find the most erotic. That is what I had to do with your sister. After finding it I simply stimulated her mind to think of it as I made a move towards her. As I made more moves I stimulated her some more. Next thing she knew she was feeling that feeling over and over again.”

“I guess that makes sense. But how do you do the full moon thing with her?”

Hillary gave another grin. “That is another valuable lesson. I never gave her the command to go down stairs on a full moon. I simply created a chain reaction in her. You see our bodies are similar to those of other creatures in that there are slight changes when out environment changes. For instance the full moon. Our bodies can tell when a full moon is happening only we don’t notice it. There really isn’t a reason to notice it, but I use that as an initiatory to the chain reaction in her body. When a full moon appears and midnight strikes her body begins to be stimulated with the feelings her most erotic moment. This of course creates her to begin orgasms. I have the stimulation continue through for an hour. ”

“I see that makes more sense. So she isn’t even thinking of you when she is in her ecstasy. She is merely feeling feelings from a previous event.”

“Exactly. Nothing more. You will understand more after Stacy gets here. She, like Emily, has no feelings of lust towards women, but we will get her to go wilder than she has ever gone in her life. Trust me.” Hillary said with a wink. “Now lets get you to your room.”

“OK, but first answer this. What erotic moment in my life did you use to get me to orgasm at the smell of your perfume and sound of your voice?” Amber asked hesitantly.

“One that you had placed deep back in your memory.” Hillary grinned. “The sensation was too great that it scared you, but you loved it.” Amber began searching out her mind. She then blushed. “That’s right. You had placed the memory of Lisa way back in your head. Hadn’t you?” Amber blushed even more and nodded. “After all you were both only 15 and it was only a game of spin the bottle truth or dare.” Amber became redder as Hillary continued. “You only dared her to do what you thought she wouldn’t. How were you to guess that she really would do a strip tease for all those guys? Not to mention play the rest of the game in the nude. She definitely wasn’t like that at school. Who would have guessed? And who would have guessed that you got so turned on by it that you couldn’t stop masturbating about it for a month afterwards?”

Hillary gave Amber a wink as Amber could barely even look at Hillary. “She was hot wasn’t she? Made it hard to finish English class that year with her sitting in front of you the whole time. Just her soft smile and baby blue eyes were enough to cause you heat flashes.” Amber could feel her body growing hotter. Hillary then smiled. “I better stop for now, but don’t be surprised if we return to this thought. Oh and another thing. If you wear the necklace.” Hillary said as she placed it around her neck. “...then no one will have any control over your thoughts. It is wise advice. Especially if you wish to reach my level.”

Amber and Hillary continued to get Amber settled in her new room. Hillary showed her the basics of around the house. They finished the day with some light shopping to get Amber all that she needed for her time there.

“Well you better get some rest. There is much work to do tomorrow when Stacy gets here.” Amber nodded to Hillary’s suggestion and went to bed with memories of Lisa on her mind.