The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amissum Codex — The Book of Loss

M/f MD MC

Copyright A. Acer Custos © 2005, 2006

3. Virgo — Maiden

So, where do you go to find attractive women? The gym, of course. Where do you go to find smart women? The university, of course. Therefore, if you want to find smart and attractive women, you go to the gym at the university.

That was way too big a step for me. I thought I’d start with a hooker. San Jose is a clean, middle-American town without a lot of prostitution. So what do you do? Turn to the yellow pages of course. After a few phone calls, I supposedly had a pretty red head on her way over to my house.

My doorbell rang at about 9:15 that evening. I was as nervous as a cat. Here I am, the big powerful telepath, and I’m scared to death of a hooker. I let her in. She was cute, in a kind of generic hooker next door kind of way. She was about 5′4″, a little thin for my tastes, not a lot in the boobs department, and she had a little acne. She looked like someone’s made up kid sister. She was wearing a short denim skirt, a bright red tube top and black spike heels. She smiled up at me as she came in. She was a dishwater blond, not a red-head. So much for truth in advertising.

“You called for a massage, Mister?”

“Um, yeah”

“Okay, here’s the deal. I give you a nude massage, that’s me and you nude, for a hundred and fifty. You want to touch me, the price goes up to two hundred. If you ‘accidentally’ get your rocks off while I’m massaging you, no sweat. You want more, it costs more. Got a bathroom? I need to pee.”

“Down the hall, first door.” I sounded nervous, even to myself.

“Be right back. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you. Promise”

She came back from the bathroom.

“Okay baby, where’s your bed? I’ll massage you there, k?”

“Uh, this way.” I led her into my slightly messy bedroom.

“Cute. Getcher clothes off honey, I don’t have all night.”

I stripped by the side of the bed, feeling shy. Next to me, she whipped off her tube top in a single practiced motion, and unzipped her skirt in a flash. Before I had my socks off she was standing there in only her red satin thong panties. She smiled at me again. “Want me to help?” She unzipped my pants. I was painfully erect inside.

“Oh look at that. A nice one I bet. Lets find out.”

She pulled my shorts down as I skimmed my shirt off. My cock popped out, hard as Chinese algebra. Before she could do anything else, I kinda hopped backwards onto the bed and rolled onto my face in a hurry. She giggled at me.

“You’re sweet. Am I your first .. uh.. massage?”

“Yes” I said from the head of the bed.

“Don’t worry, Amy will take care of you baby.”

I tried to relax. She leaned over me and began rubbing some kind of scented oil into my back, then down towards my buns.

There was a moment in the forest when I was forever altered by the experience of being there when life left. I was changed again when I hurt Frank and again when I healed him. This was another one of those moments. My life seemed full of them lately.

I reached out for her mind. She was completely disconnected from both her body and what she was doing. Her name was not Amy, it was Angela, and she was planning to see if she could get me horny enough to get five hundred out of me. What she was not planning on doing was enjoying herself.

As she massaged me, I began to place my thoughts in her mind, sending her a different line of thinking.

[He smells good to me, sexy, manly ]

She sniffed and slowed down a little.

[It feels really good to touch him, arousing ]

She paused for a moment again, then continued.

[with a man like this, sex might be fun ]

Another small pause. She continued.

“Hey uh, what did you say your name was, baby?”

“My name is Carter”

“Turn over Carter, time for the good stuff.”

I turned over. My dick climbed for the sky. I was so hard I ached. It was really hot to be fucking with her like this.

[He has a really sexy body. ]

She smiled at me as she worked. She flipped her hair back over one ear and then licked her lips.

[Nice big cock... ]

She lightly touched my cock and leaned over me.

“You have a nice big cock, Carter.”

She started to lightly stroke me.

[I want that cock in me ]

She stroked me... then I noticed a bead of sweat on her forehead.

[I can smell my own pussy. I’m hot for this cock, I want this guy. I’m horny for this guy ]

I felt her confusion, her resistance. She didn’t want to get horny, she didn’t want to be related to me in any way. My suggestions were there though, working away at her like some kind of powerful corrosive. She moaned and looked away. Then her hands stopped and she stepped back from the bed.

“Look Carter, I’m not feeling so hot right now, how about I give you a rain check and come back another time?” She bent down for her skirt.

[I’m so horny I’m wet. Fuck I want that cock. ]

She stopped with a shudder and straightened up. Without putting the skirt on, she started to head for the door. There was rising panic in her.

[I want that cock in me, I want to fuck him, bad ]

“Jesus.” She whispered under her breath.

[Cock in my cunt... fill me up... fuck me ]

She walked back to the bed, taking off her panties as she came over, this time looking me straight in the eyes. There was a kind of predatory gleam in there. When I looked down at her pretty, shaved cunt, I could see a slight glisten of moisture, maybe sweat, maybe not. There was a red flush across her chest, and she was breathing heavily.

“There’s just something about you, fucker. I bet you wouldn’t mind if I fucked you silly, would you, big guy?”

I laughed a little. She slapped my chest.

“Goddamn it, this isn’t funny. I don’t like this, I don’t like ... ah fuck it. Fuck me goddammit.”

She climbed on top of me and grabbed my dick. She spit on her hand and wiped it on me. Out of nowhere there was a condom in her hand and she rolled it on my dick and then climbed on. Warm velvet wrapped itself around me and I closed my eyes for a moment. She sighed and began to move on top of me.

I lost myself in a sea of sensation. She moved that yummy pussy up and down on me. She leaned down into her work and I could smell her, the woman of her, her desire and her need. She put her arms on either side of my head and came all the way down onto my chest, her small tits mashed into me, her face next to mine, her breathing hot in my ear.

[I want to kiss him ]

She fucked down onto me, grinding her cunt into my pubes, trying to get me off.

[I want to kiss him ]

She sat up with a cry. There were tears on her face. She went to slap me again but I knew it was coming and held her hand. She cried. She came down and kissed me. I could hear her whisper under her breath. Tiny tiny voice.

“Doesn’t mean anything... just a kiss. Doesn’t mean anything.”

[I want him to kiss me. I want him to make me cum ]

[I want him to kiss me. I want to cum ]

She ground on top of me, saying nothing now, her hair hanging down, her forehead and chest bathed in a light sweat.

[I want him to kiss me. I want him to make me cum ]

[I want him to kiss me. I want to cum ]

She completely stopped moving and looked at me. Tears stood out in her eyes, and that made me go deeper into her mind. Then I knew the truth. She was a hooker, I assumed she was a seasoned pro, good at her work. She was. She had never had an orgasm. Not one. Raped at fourteen by her step-dad, turned out for drug money by her boyfriend at sixteen... no one had ever gotten into her.

I resolved to change that. Right now. I closed my eyes and got down deep into her... I reached way past her surface thoughts and down into where her body and mind met. I found her pleasure and began to stroke it. I ran my hands down her back and sat up in bed. I gently pushed her over onto her back and re-entered her from above. She grabbed her knees and pulled herself open for me.

With each stroke into her, I stroked her mind. I fucked her cunt and her mind at the same time. There was no place she could escape to, no fantasy she could retreat into. Each time she tried to run off into herself, I stroked her pleasure hard and brought her back to her body.

“No no no.”

I laid myself on her, using my body to pin her to the mattress, held her down under me and began thrusting hard. As I fucked into her hard, I stroked her pleasure...

[Stroke, stroke, stroke ]

“Fuck. No, no.”

[Stroke, stroke, stroke ]

“Huh, NO!”

A red blush spread across her chest and her breathing became deeper, faster.

[Stroke ]

“AAAH. No! NO!”

[STROKE STROKE STROKE STROKE ]

“AAH! Fuck, FUUCK! FUCK, YES!”

Her back arched, her toes curled and she came. She came hard, gasping, panting, writhing under me. Her eyes were closed and she was gone for a timeless moment, lost in a sea of pleasure. She curled on her side and cried.

“That’s never happened. God, I came. I came with you. Jesus, I really am a whore. I really am a complete piece of shit.” She sobbed like her heart was breaking.

Well, that was an unexpected turn of events. It would have been a LOT easier to deal with college girls with a healthy sex drive than this poor fucked over girl. What was I supposed to do now? Here was this girl, crying in my bed like a three year old who’s lost her puppy. I’d wanted a simple fuck with a hooker.

Her name was Angela Ramirez. She was 22. She lived in a trailer park on the east side of San Jose in a decent double-wide paid for by her hooking. She had a daughter named Tania. Her current boyfriend was in jail, and she didn’t know her baby’s daddy’s whereabouts.

She was crying because what was all over her like a greasy coat of oil on her skin was her step father, her boyfriend, and every man who’d ever used her and tossed her aside as trash. She’d always held that one thing back... if she never came, she never really was giving herself... if she never gave herself, she never really was a whore. And here I’d just gone and made her cum.

Everything I’d done up to that moment was simple suggestions or making simple body connections. I’d done no rewiring, no rewriting, no programming. I’d just tried to keep it simple. That was not going to work with her. There simply were NO healthy sensations of sex to work with, no place to start, nothing to work from. It was dark in there.

I was hard and horny, but I was going to have to work for this one. I started by making changes to her memory of that first rape. I had her fight him much harder than she had. I rubbed out much of the self-loathing she put in place when he finally beat her into giving into him. I put a regretful look on his face when he finished instead of the smile of triumph he had really had, so that she could see that even in the eyes of her rapist she’d had value.

She was going to be one horny girl around me.

[It is normal and natural to be horny and have lots of sex. ]

[Being around Carter makes you feel calm and at home. ]

[Carter is the perfect man for you. ]

[Smelling Carter makes you horny. ]

[Seeing Carter’s cock makes you horny, makes you want to fuck and suck. ]

[The best revenge you’ll ever have on the men that hurt you is being happy, satisfied, and in charge of your life. ]

[You can trust Carter completely, forever. ]

[You want to please Carter, make him happy. ]

She woke up and snuggled against me, kissing my neck.

“Hey Carter baby, I want to talk to you.”

“Uh, yeah Amy?”

“I’m not Amy, I’m Angela.”

“Oh, hi Angela”

“Hi. Listen, I’ve got a deal for you.” She reached out to nightstand and poured some lube on her hands. She started stroking my cock. Her hands were wet and warm and soft, and as we were laying face to face, I could feel her begin rubbing her cunt on my thigh as she stroked me.

“Oh, that feels good.”

“Carter, I wanna stop being a hooker, and you’re the first guy ever... ever that made me feel good, and down deep inside I just know you’re a good guy.” As she talked, she stroked my shaft, expertly bringing my foreskin up and down in a firm grip, only lightly brushing against my sensitive glans.

“Oh, that’s ... nice Angela, uh good idea. Yeah, like that.”

“Thing is, all I know is hooking, right?”

“Yeah... yeah baby..” I was getting distracted as her soft, warm hand slid up and down on my aching cock. Her other hand reached down and cupped my balls. God, she was good.

“I want to see you and be your girl, okay? And maybe you help me get a job and learn something, okay? Maybe help me go back to cosmeticians school so I can get my license.”

“Cosmetician? Yeah, uh huh, just like that, just like that.”

“Fuck yeah, I know lots about hair. And this.” And then she bent down and started sucking on my cock. She was really, really good at it. She took my slick cock deep into the depth of her mouth, covered it in spit, wrapped her hand around the shaft as it came out, and began to suck and jack me at the same time.

Every once in a while, she’d take it really deep where I could feel the top of her throat ringing the head of my dick and then bring it back out again. There was no way I was going to last. So I decided not to. I held her head in both of my hands and began to fuck her mouth gently.

She moaned in pleasure at that. A halo of light went off in my brain. I held her head in place and fucked into her mouth as I came. After a moment, a long, long moment of hesitation, she swallowed my cum in a couple of deep choking gulps. She used her tongue to lick the underside of my dick as I eased back down in the bed.

“See baby, I’m your girl now, I even swallowed that load of yours. I never did that for nobody.”

“You’re good, Angela.”

“Tell me I’m a good girl, Carter baby.”

“You’re a good girl, Angela.”

“Oh fuck, yeah.” She wriggled on the bed like a puppy.

“Now put your pussy on my face Angela and let me repay the favor. I’ll get hard again soon.”

I turned her around in the bed and placed her warm, wet pussy over my face. There was this moment of hesitation as I looked into her cunt and wondered about disease. So I did part of what I had learned. I ‘looked’ at her aura, her energy field, and saw that she was clean. I buried my face in her cute little snatch and began to lick her.

With each lick, she responded to her programming.

With each lick on her pussy, with each stroke into her cunt, she would bond to me. She would become more and more aroused. She would become more and more desiring of being a good girl.

I licked. She moaned and shuddered.

[Be a good girl for Carter. ]

“Oh fuck baby, you’re eating my pussy so good!”

I sucked gently on her hooded clit.

“Oh god, oh GOD!”

I licked and licked. I probed her juicy little snatch with my tongue. She started writhing on top of me. I had to grab her ass with both hands to hold her, and then I really got to work.

Within moments, she was cumming again, hard, gasping, sweating and shuddering. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she fell down on me. She had fainted.

I was hard again... (thank you Martin) and she had fainted. Well, I knew a solution for that. I rolled her over on her stomach, put a pair of pillows under her ass and started fucking her. Her cunt was wet, juicy, and inviting. I used it hard. With each stroke into her I reinforced the programming, her bond to me, her decisions for her life. Within a minute she was awake again.

“Oh fuck! That feels sooo damned good baby, FUCK ME!”

“I am Angela, cant you tell?”

“FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME BIG HARD DICK HOT DICK FUCK CUNT DICK PUSSY FUCKER... AAAAH!” She grunted down hard and came and I could feel the rhythmic contractions of her pussy on my dick as I came deep up in her hot little snatch.

“CUMMING” I yelled. I pounded her into the bed hard. I flooded her hot and tight little pussy with my cum as I drove into her.

She slept again. I pushed her mind down into a quiet place and had her sleep deeply. I got up and walked into my kitchen. I had some feel of her step father from her memories, and the sickness of him was on me. I closed my eyes, laid my head down on the soft place mat and let my mind roam... I opened myself further and further... I drifted way up into the world and listened. After a moment, I found him. He was in his den, feet up, watching TV, listening to the sounds of his soon-to-be-ex washing up.

I got down in that mess of his head. I was not subtle or soft. I was brutal. After I was done with him, here’s what happened. He picked up the phone and yelled into the kitchen.

“Woman, come in here and listen to this.”

The woman stopped what she was doing and walked into the den. He dialed 911. “Gimme the cops.” Over the next hour of his life on that phone, and for no reason that he would ever be able to explain, he would compulsively unburden himself of every crime, every ugly act he’d ever done.

He would confess in exquisite detail to two rapes, beating his wives, robbing a liquor store in west Texas and a long list of petty larceny. Every time he would try to stop lying or cover something up, he’d confess to something else.

He would then get up, still in his underwear, drive to the local branch of Bank of America, throw a cinder block through the plate glass window, climb in through it and stand there screaming. “This is a stick up, motherfuckers!” again and again, waving a banana. Weeks later, he’d plead guilty and request the maximum punishment for attempted bank robbery while telling the judge she looked like a hot piece of ass and how he’d like to knock one off in her. I went back in and went to sleep.

Angela woke me up early sucking on my dick. She got me hard, rode me to being close, and then choked my dick down and swallowed me as I came. She groaned and fingered herself to orgasm when I called her a good girl. A man could get used to that.

“Carter, I’m your girl. I know you have your life baby, but I want to make you happy. I want to be your girl now. Please tell me how to make you happy and I’ll do it. I’m done with hooking, and I’m done with the crank. I want you, and I don’t care if I share you. I’ve shared before. All I want to do is clean my life up and be with you. Please let me see you, be your girl baby.”

“Angela, how much is cosmetician school?”

“Almost four thousand dollars, and I’ve got a thousand in the bank. I can get a job at McDonald’s or something, maybe like a store or something. I can save it up some time, I really can baby.”

“Shush Angela, shush.” I reached around to the drawer in the headboard and pulled out my checkbook. She started crying.

“No baby, NO! Please don’t pay me and send me away, NO!”

I grabbed a pen and filled the check in. I handed it to her. She sobbed like she was broken hearted and started to gather her clothes. “I don’t know what I did Carter, but I’ll make it up to you. Please let me come back, please.”

“Angela, shut up and look at the damned check.”

She sniffed and looked. Her eyes opened wide and she threw herself on me again. The check for four thousand dollars fluttered to the floor as she kissed me like a crazy woman and cried.

Martin visited that evening. He laughed at me for fixing a hooker and sending her off with four thousand dollars. I shrugged and grinned.

“That’s not exactly what I had in mind, Carter.”