The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amissum Codex — The Book of Loss

M/f MD MC

Copyright A. Acer Custos © 2005, 2006

8. Aciei — Insight

I arrived at Loris’s trailer at about four thirty that morning. He was up and waiting for me, coffee going. We talked for a while before I woke the women up and got them moving. There were subtle things different about Loris, the place, his trailer. Something had been shaken loose inside me, during the fight with Ruby, and I could feel things unraveling.

We stood outside the trailer as the sun rose and I shook Loris’s hand.

“I won’t be here come tomorrow, Carter. You’ve learned about as much from me as you’re ready for. There may come a time, if you live, when you’re ready for more. Maybe not, we’ll see.”

I nodded at him. I knew he’d trained me as a part of his own agenda, and I also knew that there were several times when he could have implanted commands in my mind when I was unconscious or unaware. The more I got involved with Martine, Claudio, and even Loris, the darker the maze became.

“Good luck, Carter.” We shook hands.

Martine drove us back to the Bay Area. The ride was long and mostly quiet. I had a lot of thinking to do. Marco sat on the floor in the back and rested his head in Natalie’s lap.

We ate a late breakfast in a diner in a little town called Auburn. I was playing with the salt shaker, rolling it back and forth in my hands, thinking, when Martine spoke.

“What has you so preoccupied, Carter?”

“Loose ends.”

“What do you mean?” She watched me play with the shaker.

“Well. How about Angela, her kid, beauty school, and the way I made her a near slave to me, for one.”

Martine waited.

“Another, here.” I looked at Natalie. “You’re still unsettled, your life turned upside down, and I’ve used you like a whore. Right, Natalie?”

Natalie’s brow furrowed for a moment, then she seemed to lose the thread of thought and made just a tiny nod. “But... aren’t I your whore?”

Ssh. Never mind.” I said, and she went back to looking out the window.

“Or you... and that comment Loris made. That you love me.”

Martine blushed very slightly, but didn’t interrupt.

“So many loose ends. And things I don’t know, have no control over. Like.” I began making poured out mounds, small salt pyramids from the shaker. “Like... has Claudio programmed me, or did Vincent leave me programmed, or Loris. Hell, or you.”

“It’s like a maze. It’s all dark, twisted. Confused. No path. How do I know what’s real?” I mashed a couple of the small pyramids flat and started again. “You know... there are pieces missing.”

“Like?” Martine watched me.

There was a long moment, where I tried putting the pieces together. It seemed to slip away. Brief flashes of things, then nothing.

“Fuck.”

“What, Carter?”

“I have been programmed.”

She watched my face more intently. “Oh?”

“Yeah.. There are a couple of like... images, ideas.. that I can’t hold onto. They disappear.”

“Like?”

I struggled for a moment. Something flashed and then was gone. “Red.”

“Red?” Martine asked me.

“Huh?” I wondered what she meant.

Martine took the bill and turned it over. She reached into Natalie’s purse and took out some lipstick. It was red. I watched her write the word ‘red’ on the back of the bill.

I slowly watched the word fade out of existence, and then back in again as I concentrated on it. “Wow.”

“I think I’ll keep this, Carter.”

“Good idea.”

Later, on the drive home, just outside Sacramento, in the early afternoon, from nowhere, I just thought, and then said. “Interesting!”

“What is?”

“Huh?” I said.

“Carter, you just said ‘interesting’.”

“I did?”

Martine made another word-note on a credit card slip.

That evening, at my house, Martine taped the two notes to the fridge door. She gave me a kiss on the cheek, said. “Don’t do anything stupid, Carter.” Then she left for her place in the city.

I was alone with Natalie. I was horny. I sent Marco out into the backyard to sleep.

The phone rang. It was Angela calling. She wanted to come over. I looked at Natalie. Two loose ends in one place.

“Sure, come on over, babe.” I hung up the phone.

I went into the living room and sat down on the couch next to Natalie. I reached deeply into her mind. Very slowly, very carefully, I began to undo, unkink, un-knot some of the rough and tumble mind fuck.

Remember...” I said to her.

She looked at me, and I watched a series of emotions wash across her face. I could feel the rage blossom, and the fear.

I saw myself through her eyes, and I was a monster. A monster with godlike powers. A monster who had nearly destroyed her life on a whim.

She slapped me. I let her. It hurt, a lot. She jumped to her feet and ran into the bedroom. I could hear her crying. I didn’t do anything to control her, manipulate her or her emotions. Eventually, I heard her pick up the phone and call her girl friend out in Vegas.

I only touched her mind enough to make sure she didn’t say the wrong things. But as I did so, I was surprised. Natalie was on the phone with her girlfriend, breaking up with her, apologizing for being out of contact, but making up a story about falling out of love. Natalie was protecting me and my secrets, for some reason.

A few minutes later she came back out of the bedroom. Her hair was mussed from the bed, and her eyes were red from crying. She looked beautiful.

“Why did you protect me that way, make excuses that way?”

Her gaze was steady. “Why not read my mind and find out?”

“That would be rude.”

She slapped me again. “ASSHOLE! NOW you decide to be polite? You mind raped me! Just for the thrill of it! You got off on it!”

“Yeah.” I couldn’t meet her gaze. “I’m sorry.”

The room was silent for a couple of minutes. Then I got up and went to her.

“Look, I’ll let you go. I’ll write you a check so you can..”

Another slap.

I was getting tired of those.

“You’ll want to get a new..”

She swung at me again, but this time I chose to stop her. Her hand stopped in mid-swing.

“You’ll want some money to get a new place, get a new job, start..”

She tried to kick me and I stopped her.

She was panting, staring at me, a flush on her face.

“More.” She said.

“What?”

“More.” She blushed.

I didn’t understand what she meant, but I was determined not to just jump into her mind and find out.

“Make me do something.” Her blush deepened. “Make me ... just make me.”

The doorbell rang.

Natalie laughed. “There’s your other mind fucked slut.”

I walked over and opened the door. There stood Angela, dressed in a short and pretty white skirt and a tight blue top. Her hair was clean, trimmed, and pulled back into a pony tail. She was wearing nice make up and most of her pimples were gone.

The moment she saw me, she jumped into my arms and started kissing me. From the living room I could hear Natalie laugh.

“Carter baby, I missed you, I love you...” She babbled on for a moment, until she noticed Natalie. She stepped back from me for a second, looking at Natalie, and then at me.

Life seemed very complicated in that moment.

“Angie, this is Natalie. Natalie is from Las Vegas. She’s staying with me... for a while.”

“No, I’m his slut.” Said Natalie, walking into the hall by the door, where we were standing. “I’m his filthy little whore. I’m his personal cocksucker.”

“Oh crap.” I said.

Angela looked at Natalie. Her face got hateful for a moment... then her whole body relaxed and she looked at me. “Baby, I said I’d share you and I will. If you want this nasty little bitch...”

Natalie went to slap Angela and I stopped her. Natalie took a breath and shuddered slightly.

“If you want this bitch, that’s fine with me.” Angela finished.

“I won’t.” Natalie said, looking at Angela.

“Won’t what?” I looked back.

“I won’t share.”

Angela laughed at Natalie. “Then get OUT!”

Natalie looked at me. “Make me! MAKE ME! MAKE ME!” She was breathing fast and hard.

I reached into Natalie’s mind, just for a moment, just to see what the hell was going on over there. And then I knew. Her arousal washed over me like a wave. She was so turned on she was panting.

I touched Angela’s mind for a moment. “Go sit in the living room, ignore what you hear Natalie and I talking about.”

“Okay baby” Angela said and walked away.

Natalie’s eyes were huge, her pupils dilated wide. Her breath was coming fast, and her skin had a light sheen to it.

“You want me in your mind?”

She nodded. “Fuck yes...”

“Jesus, I just got you cleaned out.”

“I’m not cleaned out... you let me remember. The hottest sex of my life. Being humiliated and loving it. Being your sex toy and loving it. Being an object and loving it. There’s no way I can go back to who I was. You raped me, my mind, my body... over and over again. And you made me want it.”

I stared.

“You made me love it. I did. I really did. You had me suck your cock in front of a hundred people and love it. Be humiliated and loving it.”

She pushed me up against the hall wall.

“Come on Carter. Fuck me... fuck my mind.”

“Fuck my mind. Cum inside my head. Make me like that cunt of yours in the living room. Make me fuck her. Fuck my head, Carter.” She pressed up against me, grinding her pelvis onto my leg.

She looked up at me, into my eyes. “If you don’t ... I’ll probably kill myself or her or even you. You can see I mean it.”

She ran her hands over my chest. “Make me change my mind. Make me forgive you. Make me ... Make me.”

She hit my chest. “You did this to me... you made me this way.” A hot tear landed on my hand. “Now fuck me. Change my mind.”

That was possibly the hottest thing I’d ever heard in my life.

I reached inside Natalie and grabbed control of her arms and her legs. I walked her into the living room.

“Oh fuck, I’m a puppet” She shrieked.

Angela was still ignoring us. I removed that block and allowed her to remember the conversation between Natalie and me, or at least most of it.

Angela looked at Natalie. She grinned a mean grin. “Carter, I don’t want to be with this bitch, but I will for you. And if it gets you off to fuck with her, then I’m cool with that, cause I’m your girl, baby.”

Natalie moaned as I forced her body to go to her knees.

“Natalie, Angela isn’t going to pay attention to any conversation about mind control, so she’s going to think that this is all you.”

“And what are you going to do to me?”

“I’m going to let you feel and remember everything I do to you. And I’m going to make you like it.. even though you hate it.”

I grinned.

“Natalie.” I took off my shirt. “Time to play.”

I flooded my control, my power into her mind, but this time I let her feel it, feel me invading her, pushing into her mind. I purposefully made my entry rough and slow, and I forced her to visualize it as a giant hard cock beginning to rape her mind.

She moaned from her place on the floor, and Angela and I could both smell her arousal. I looked at Angela.

“Strip for me, Angie baby. Show me that hot little body I’ve been missing.”

Angela stood up quickly and stripped for me. She knew what men liked, and she used it for me. She turned, bent, smoothed, and her clothes came off. She teased me with her tits, hiding them from me until she knew I wanted her, then ran her hands under them and held them up for me. When she slipped her skirt off, she revealed a tiny peach thong underneath. She slid that tiny thong down her legs, being sure to bend slowly over from the waist, making certain I got a good look at her ass and pussy.

I didn’t need to touch her at all, she was hot for me.

I looked down at immobile Natalie. ”You want to be violated, don’t you Natalie.. you get off on me using you, don’t you?”

“God, yes.... you sick fuck.”

“Slap her, Angie.” Angela complied instantly, and with a tight, nasty smile on her face.

“Angie, Natalie is your little pussy bitch now.”

“Natalie, you can feel me make you want Angie’s cunt.”

Natalie’s eyes widened and she licked her lips.

“But you only get pussy when you get cock. And you won’t be able to be licked unless you get cock.”

“Angie, Natalie can only lick your cunt when there’s a cock in her. What do you think we should do about that?”

“Carter baby, come fuck me, make that skank wait.”

“Natalie, what should I do?”

“Come fuck me, you asshole... fuck me hard so I can lick her pussy. Fuck me first!”

“Man, who should I fuck first?”

They both yelled at me.

I unbuttoned my jeans and dropped them. Angela could see the outline of my erect cock through my boxers. Her nipples hardened like pencil erasers.

“Fuck you smell good baby. Come fuck your little Angie.”

I turned Natalie loose. “Strip!” I yelled at her.

Natalie blushed and began pulling her clothes off as fast as she could. She was beautiful.

Angela’s body was young, firm. She was thin and wiry. Natalie was older, lush, like a playboy model.

I looked at the two of them, naked, hot for me, waiting to see who I picked, pissed at each other. “Kiss” I said to them. “Kiss each other, show me you can turn yourself on... make me want you.”

They came together hesitantly. Their eyes screamed hate, but their hands began to caress each other, and then their lips met. The instant they began the kiss, I programmed them both.

[This is good, this is sexy, this is hot.]

I let Natalie feel the mental commands worm their way into her, let her feel her own resistance die away, let her remember I’d done this to her.

[You want this woman]

Their kiss, which had been hard and cold, began to warm up. I could see Angela nestle into Natalie’s embrace, and then pull her face down to meet her own. I watched the muscles of their throats move softly as their tongues met.

Their bodies came together, fully pressing into each other. Angela’s hand came down and caressed Natalie’s ass as Natalie ran her fingers through Angela’s hair.

They began rubbing up against each other, their hands beginning to explore the wetness of each other. They went down to the floor on their knees, hands in each others cunts, kissing, nibbling at each others neck. I heard Angela moan.

Angela pushed Natalie onto her back and began to slide down her body. Natalie started to resist, to fight. “No... god no, I have to have a cock in me!”

Angela tried to hold Natalie down, but couldn’t. Natalie rolled Angela over and tried to get to her pussy... then stopped. “Fuck! God, I have to have a cock.”

I dropped my shorts. My hard cock stood out from my belly and throbbed with each beat of my heart.

Both women looked at me, at it.

They tackled me together, grabbing me, caressing me, pushing me to the floor.

“Climb on his cock, Natalie, go get that cock baby, you need it. You can eat me out while he fucks you.” Angela pushed Natalie down on my chest.

Natalie slid down my body, I could feel the wetness of her cunt on me as she maneuvered to get my cock in it.

She struggled to get my cock in. She reached down and grabbed my cock, and tried to put it in, not being able to.

Natalie looked down to see what was wrong.

“FUCK!” Natalie screamed. “Where did my pussy GO???”

I smiled at her. “I took it away.”

Angela looked totally confused. “Put him in your pussy baby, right there...” she stroked Natalie’s wet cunt with her fingers, and tried to push my cock up into Natalie, but Natalie’s body moved out of the way slightly.

“Oh jesus... you bastard... you took my pussy. I cant find my pussy!” She screamed at me.

“Then how are you gonna get fucked?” Angela asked.

A second passed, and then Natalie looked at me.

“Oh, Carter... for fuck’s sake. No.”

I smiled.

When she went to slap me again, I let her feel the control as I stopped her.

“That’s right Natalie, my good little lesbian.”

[Hot... HOT... so hot... NEED that cock] I sent this to both of them.

Natalie’s body shook.

Angela ran out of the room and into my kitchen.

Seconds later she was back with the small bottle of Olive oil I kept next to my stove.

Tears ran down Natalie’s face as she talked Angela through the process of putting the olive oil on my cock and then up her ass.

“Yeah, that’s good, use your finger, get it up there. Fuck... Jesus, Carter... not my ass. Use more. Bastard. Fucker.”

Then she moved my cock to the tiny pucker of her asshole. I let a thrill of tiny orgasm run through her. And I let her feel me do that to her. She moaned and lost her grip for a second.

Angela grabbed my dick and put it back at Natalie’s ass. “Fuck, bitch...” she said. “Get on this god damned cock! I want some too.”

I held Natalie’s hips lightly in my hands. I looked into her teary eyes. “You’re gonna have to put it in, Natalie, I won’t.”

“Bastard..” she whispered, and then sat down slowly on my cock. At first the head would not enter, and I could feel an almost pain as the pressure built, and then I was suddenly in her hot and tight asshole.

Natalie orgasmed so hard her arms wouldn’t hold her up and she collapsed on me. For a long few seconds I held still as she came... and then Angela pulled her face up from my chest by pulling on her hair, and squatted down eye to eye. “Get on your hands and knees now... you little ass fuck bitch, and eat my pussy.”

Natalie and I rolled over and I held her hips, getting her up on her hands and knees, with me behind her doggy style. This time I was the one who put my cock up her ass, but when I did, Natalie backed into it with a moan and came a tiny bit again. I could feel her pain as my cock entered, but she only got more excited.

Angela sat down in front of Natalie and grabbed her by the hair. “Now eat my pussy, ass fuck bitch!”

Natalie lowered her face into Angela’s wet and pink pussy. I began to slowly move my cock in Natalie’s ass. Within a minute or two, her sphincter began to relax a little around my cock. I put more of the olive oil on and began working my cock a little more.

Meanwhile, Angela was ready to cum already. When I caught her eye and smiled at her, she did. She forced Natalie’s head down hard, her thighs clamped shut, and she shuddered and wailed.

After about two more long, slow minutes and a lot more olive oil, I was able to fuck Natalie’s ass steadily. I could feel her soft ring of muscle squeeze my cock in it’s tight warmth, and that was thrilling, but what was really starting to get me off was how hot Natalie was getting from being ass fucked.

She was head down in Angela’s crotch, holding her tight, and moaning. “Bitch, god... he’s fucking my ass, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts. Jesus, fuck me fuck me fuck me Jesus. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Fuck that ass, Baby! Come on, FUCK ME. God I’m cumming again!”

I made sure she came a dozen times while I fucked her ass. I also made sure she felt me fuck with her head as I made her like it and want it.

She tightened her grip on Angela and looked up into her eyes. “Oh Jesus. I can feel him in me.”

“Yeah baby, I bet you can, that’s a good cock.”

“Angela, I can feel him. He’s ... he’s... IN ME!”

“Yeah! Yeah, baby!”

“Oh god! He’s FUCKING ME... HE’S FUCKING MY HEAD!”

Angela smiled and pushed Natalie’s face back down.

They both came again. And again.

Later, after I cleaned up a little, I fucked Angela while Natalie licked at my balls.

Then later still I returned Natalie’s pussy perception and fucked her while Angela was under her, licking at her clit.

Finally, when I’d had enough, I let Angela suck on me while Natalie watched. When I got close, I pulled out of her mouth.

“Kiss each other.” They leaned in for the kiss.

I came. I spurted my cum over both their faces as they kissed, and had the pleasure of watching them lick it off each other. I left them kissing each other on the floor of my living room and staggered to my bed, where I fell deep asleep.

Some time later, I woke up to find Natalie sucking my cock. I let her, and then came. I fell back asleep.

Later again, I woke up to feel Angela slide her hot cunt down on my cock and ride me. I fell back asleep with a hard cock.... and a big smile.

In the late morning, I woke to find Natalie asleep on my right and Angela on my left. Their hands were across my chest and their fingers were intertwined.

When I got up, the girls were arguing in the kitchen about who was going to do what about breakfast. They both wanted to make breakfast. I ignored the fight and let Marco in. Angela let out a little shriek and cowered behind me as I petted him.

Marco and I went out for a morning walk. I was thinking to myself as we walked, and I ended up musing about the women. I remembered calling the escort service and asking for a cute little blond. And instead of that, when Angela arrived, I got a ... blond.

I stopped walking.

I had ordered a ... blond.

A blond.

I ran home with Marco at my heels. I flung the door open as I got there and slammed into the kitchen. I looked around wildly. From a jar full of miscellaneous pens, I grabbed a marker, bit the cap off and wrote “NOT BLOND — ANGELA” on the fridge.

I had a headache, and called Martine. She answered on my third ring. “Don’t say anything, just come here now!” I hung up. When I looked up, I saw that both the girls were looking at me in bewilderment and a little fear.

About forty five minutes later, after breakfast was cleaned up, Martine arrived. She walked in the house and as she entered, I pointed to the fridge.

Here’s what was on my fridge.

RED

INTERESTING

NOT BLOND — ANGELA

Martine stared at it for a moment. She looked at me, then at Angela. “But Angela is a blond.”

“Yes, BUT I ordered, asked for a Blond.”

“From the escort agency?”

“Yes.”

“You asked for...” She looked at the fridge. “A redhead?”

I nodded, “Yes, a blond. I wanted a blond.”

“You wanted a redheaded woman?”

“Yes, exactly, a blond girl.”

Martine wrote the word “HEAD” next to “RED” on the fridge.

“Read those words, Carter.”

“Red. Head.” My head hurt. The white light from months ago was returning.

“Again.”

“Red Head” It was much worse, but I could stand it.

“Again.”

“REDHEAD” I screamed and something shook loose in my head.

“REDHEAD. A redheaded woman! In San Francisco! With you and Claudio! I saw her there. She was with the two of you.”

Martine looked at me steadily. “There’s never been a redheaded telepath that’s a part of our Clique, Carter.”

“The fuck there hasn’t.”

“No.”

“You’ve been altered.”

Martine turned livid. “Fuck you Carter, I have not!”

“That’s not the kind of thing I’m used to you saying, Martine. You’ve warned me in the past that anyone, even you, could have been turned.”

“That’s true. It’s possible, even me.”

I noticed something.

“You’ve been altered!”

Martine’s face reflected fury. “Fuck you Carter, I HAVE NOT!”

And then I knew.

I nodded at Martine. “Okay.”

She smiled.

I looked at the girls. “Please give Martine some breakfast.”

They looked at the two of us. Angela tried a smile, but Natalie was far less certain.

Angela asked Martine. “Would you like some...”

And that’s when I attacked Martine’s mind with everything I had. I’d learned a lot from Loris, and my power had grown again from the fight in the bar... I used it all like a pile driver against Martine.

I knew that I had to defeat her defense almost immediately, or her precise and talented mind, her cleverness, would quickly trap me into blind alleys and wrong turns, waste my energies, and then destroy me.

Simultaneously, and by no coincidence whatsoever, Natalie launched a roundhouse kick straight towards Martine’s head.

The blinding white light from the headache vanished, a whole new level of power opened up to me, barriers in my mind that had been put there artificially... limiting me, binding me, holding me back... melted away, and I grew strong in that moment. I felt the power burn in me like a fire.

Martine’s mind was like a precision crafted swiss watch. It was finely tuned, and I was immediately fighting for my life. A dozen simultaneous feints and probes were launched, most of them fake, but I had to defend against them all. She was all over me like honey, looking for any weakness.

Except there wasn’t one. Her attacks crashed against me and failed. And I bore down on her and tore through her shields. And at the last moment, she had to deflect attention to avoid Natalie’s kick... and I was inside her.

Martine rolled to the floor, I was on her in a second, holding her, and time came to a near halt. I walked through her mind like it was the Taj Mahal. I didn’t want to touch anything. It was precious in there.

I felt dirty being inside her. Like a rapist. I guess I was one.

It took me a long time. The work that had been done was subtle and well hidden. But, it was there... and I found it only because I knew it had to be there.

I undid everything that I could see was reworked, and guessed about a couple of things. Those guesses still make me wonder. I’ll never know.

Well into the afternoon, we sat at the dining room table. Natalie and Angela had been sent out for groceries and Martine and I talked.

“Her name is Lynn. Lynn Harkness... at least that’s how I knew her. She was one of Claudio’s non-telepath playthings. Or so I thought. Apparently not. She was around us for at least two years, maybe more. She’s been in Claudio’s bed, Carter. She’s been exposed to our entire Clique. She knows all of us. She’s heard us planning. I looked into her mind myself ... several times. She seemed like a drone... a normal.”

“You were conned.”

“Yes. She was a plant. I haven’t seen her around in a while though. But if she’s powerful enough to slip past Claudio, why not just kill him and take over?”

“Because she’s not the driver.”

“No?”

“No Martine. Vincent is. This is a war, and Vincent has a spy.”

“Yes. Yes, Carter... that makes sense. Plant seeds and wait for them to blossom, then come in and take over. That sounds like Vincent.”

“Yeah.” I could see it in my minds eye, Vincent gloating over a struggling Claudio before he killed him. “Yeah, Vincent likes to use others, but he also likes to preen.”

“So, she was going to reappear and take Claudio down?”

“No Martine. You were. You were the assassin.”

“Ah.” She paled slightly. “Yes, I do see.”